2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

On a certain level I agree, but, I think the theatrical show is relevant because it goes hand in hand with the magic tricks and is actually a part the the deeper goings on because the intent of the show isn’t just to distract but also to manipulate beliefs and condition the human minds that are interactively engaging with the magicians whether they realize it or not. Mental and emotional codependence between the audience and magicians may be a vital part of the whole psychodrama. And it could be said that the occult rituals are just as much of a “load” as any other “surface” distractions. IOW I’m giving them equal weight. Everything matters.

A level up from that, it may be that occultism is just as much a distraction if 4D STS overlords ultimately are “above” the human occultists who quite fancy their own power, Laughing, if they had a sense of humor.
I was cranky and too short even while trying to summarize; the show is an integral part of the magical procedure itself, revelation of the method/ simply posting the plans to the nearest 'logistical office' as a karma trick. Everything you said is not only speculatively true, it goes alot further then this, it just tires me by now. This game is not fun, neither particularly challenging/ engaging in any way.

Anyway, intent is the key. If one's intent has no direction, it goes towards the 'thing that filled one's mental space most often'. Fill in the blanks, if applicable.

What does it mean when Trump says "you won't have to vote anymore in 4 years, we will have it fixed"? Is he trying to lose the election?

It happened 3 days ago:
I took it to mean that he's going to fix all the issues, so these people who may be reluctant to vote in general just need to come out this once and get him elected so he can do the fixing. They won't have to vote next time, as things will be in a much better shape. In other words, he's stressing the urgency of voting now because the country is falling apart, and it won't be falling apart in 4 years so they don't have to worry about it after that. Anyway, he's probably speaking to a very specific audience here and making his plea, but if one were to take it out of that context, it could be interpreted any number of ways, which the left already did.

I took it to mean that he's going to fix all the issues, so these people who may be reluctant to vote in general just need to come out this once and get him elected so he can do the fixing. They won't have to vote next time, as things will be in a much better shape. In other words, he's stressing the urgency of voting now because the country is falling apart, and it won't be falling apart in 4 years so they don't have to worry about it after that. Anyway, he's probably speaking to a very specific audience here and making his plea, but if one were to take it out of that context, it could be interpreted any number of ways, which the left already did.

Yeah, plus it's The Donald(tm): "if I'm not on the ballot, why would you even vote?"

Well, his niece Mary isn't very fond of him either, she even wrote a book about it. :rolleyes:

Mary's book didn't do very well, but she got a lot of money upfront from the publisher and a front row seat with the MSM for a time. I'm sure Fred will get his spot in the TDS limelight soon.

I recall reading somewhere that both Fred Jr and Mary were ticked off they didn't receive more inheritance from Trump's father. Their own father was an alcoholic mess who contributed very little to the Trump family fortunes. Donald J Trump doesn't drink because according to him his brother Fred Sr. was very difficult to deal with and was an irresponsible, nasty drunk due to the addiction.

Over the years Donald Trump has financially supported his nephew Fred's son who has severe health problems. According to Donald Trump and his sons, their Uncle Fred has repeatedly lied to the press claiming Trump believes disabled people should be put to death. If so, why help out financially with his disabled son?

In the past both Mary and Fred sued twice for more money and received only a paltry extra 1 million dollars. There may be more to this, but it sure looks like rich family sour grapes. They really do hate their successful Uncle.

The inevitable avalanche of campaign ads for Whorris are starting. It’s what you’d expect: simplistic dumbed-down messaging of blatant lies that fly in the face of reality. But, I am not angry! Every time I see her giant mug on the TV (Olympics) or YouTube Or Facebook I am strangely calm.

The inevitable avalanche of campaign ads for Whorris are starting. It’s what you’d expect: simplistic dumbed-down messaging of blatant lies that fly in the face of reality. But, I am not angry! Every time I see her giant mug on the TV (Olympics) or YouTube Or Facebook I am strangely calm.
Oh gawd! Every six minutes on my YouTube podcasts that woman. She’s even using the same words as Trump, “chip in”. I’d like to chip her…. I have nothing I can post about her other than I’ve lived my whole life in California, so my intense dislike of her got a head start on the rest of the country. Nothing else I can say is suitable. I’d probably get myself banned if I did post my true opinion. Get a dictionary of inappropriate expletives and pick one at random.🤣

Even if Trump and Vance can drop the illegal immigration numbers, deport existing illegals, get tough on crime (I dont know if a Presidential EO could even stem the tide of shoplifting), reduce the fentanyl deaths, intervene against drag storytime and trans child abuse, plus fight back against the green agenda BS, that would be big. So foreign policy is one thing, taking care of US domestic issues is another, and I think thats why Americans love Trump. He’s got common sense on pretty much all the issues at home.

The other thing is that Trump is getting to be a real mythic figure. He’s a King who was cast out by forces of evil, or a long-lost Father who is on his way home. Now add to this surviving a miraculous brush with death. Just about every good story has these element in it, and in no small part because it speaks to the ‘theological reality’ of our moment and the archetypal issues of today. They are deeply religious themes, speaking directly to the Soul of many Americans. A return to power would buoy the American spirit.

In mythology there are three layers of the King archetype. Theres the Celestial King, who is the pure form above and beyond our world. He’s often too distant for us to reach, too perfect or too big. Then there is our own little King that lives within us all. Hes often locked away in the dungeon, or sick, or cursed. Between these two is the worldly King, and this figure acts as a conduit between the Celestial and the personal. When all three are aligned, and when the worldly King accomplishes his return to the throne, it grounds a frequency. The people grow in confidence, new energy is found, and all kinda of virtuous attributes multiply - courage, integrity, protection of loved ones, inspiration to do your best.

If Trump returns, it may not be enough to save America, given the forces arrayed against him, but its enough for me to hope for.

Interesting - the Dems are so worried about Trump's king-like popularity that they're set on passing the No Kings Act to overturn Trump's presidential immunity. They want lawfare back on the table. Though Trump is no Caesar, there are echoes of Caesar's time for sure.

If you use the Brave browser or a free ad blocker in your browser, there are no ads on Youtube.
Ah but then we lose the fire generated by the annoyance of seeing the horse-faced visage of the disingenuous liar which might drive us to speak out more loudly in opposition to this travesty by bolstering our personal bubble to be shielded from this unpleasant reality.

Slightly kidding but not really. It gives new meaning to Love Thine Enemy. For me, step one is achieving emotional indifference to this absolute joke of a candidate and the phenomenon she represents. Castaneda’s sobriety.

This is potentially una Gigante Pinche Tirana in the making.

Back
Top Bottom