2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

I noticed an elderly man visible at the bottom of the frame on the left with a red face. I'm a little creeped out by his facial expression and blank eyes, and I followed his behavior throughout Trump's performance in full screen. The guy is stiff, strange, doesn't laugh at jokes like everyone else, has the same face all the time regardless of what's going on around him. I don't know him at all, but he caught my attention, and to me he looks like he was absent from the meeting. He looks a bit like one of the Rothschilds, but probably not him.

I noticed how pretty unhinged and almost fuming of rage Kamala appeared to be in a number of instances when talking about Trump for example or being asked hard questions on Fox. Yeah, we know that she is a spineless puppet, but can you imagine just how crazy and dangerous she could be sitting at “the helm“ when she is already that unhinged now? Maybe we are really looking at some sort of Hitler type with Kamala as Laura also hinted at somewhere I think?

At times it also seems like she is drunk and/or under drugs on stage. In a recent interview Tucker was interviewing a woman (a lawyer, I think?) who spilled the beans about Kamala, also having worked with her for a time. She painted a picture of a woman sneakily and lazily sleeping and maneuvering herself to the top, not shying away from obviously breaking the law in doing so. She also is good in pretending to be someone she isn’t, and that differently, depending infront of which audience she is. Interestingly, she also said, that the Kamala she saw was quite different from the one we see today: she was pretty good at appearing to be very professional and efficient when she appeared infront of people. She also managed to almost don’t work at all and supporting and creating chaos. And we shouldn’t forget her crazy laughs at the most inappropriate times, which she is now suppressing. That laugh always struck me as quite demonic and it seemed to me that she often in reality laughed because she couldn’t suppress her distain about “those stupid people listening and applauding for me now although I obviously, in your face, tell you right now what I want to do with you“ kinda way. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is a similar character as Killary, probably also engaged, quite literally, in the most evil and satanic rituals you can imagine in her pastime.

Last edited:
I remember that Chuck Schumer said something in an interview (early in his presidency) about Trump being a fool for going up against Intelligence, because they had "6 ways to Sunday" of ways to destroy an enemy.
  1. Sued for continuing to do business deals after inauguration
  2. Russiagate (FBICrossfire Hurricane, Mueller Investigation)
  3. Impeachment for Ukraine
  4. Impeachment for Insurrection
  5. Lawfare x 88 total counts
  6. Assasination x3.
Pardon the expression but, there’s your 6 Chuck. Now go eat a bag of dicks.

Back
Top Bottom