2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Speculation:

I see (American Politics) as a scripted theater.

Nice. Although a lot of actors may not know there is a director and producers pulling their strings.

BTW these are all just my impressions and are not meant to conflict with what you are saying but to amplify.

In today’s performance we have Mr. Donald Trump playing the part of the righteously angered strong man, and presently he is taking a beating, as in any Rocky or Rambo movie where our hero appears to be a goner, just before he makes a comeback.

As with any good theater company there are understudies kept in the wings to take over the part at a moment’s notice if something should happen to the main actor.

The story line is to build the populace support for the Righteously Angered Strong Man to save his people.

The point is to have the population sufficiently angered and ready

Angered and ready to believe the show is real. Not so much necessarily to join the action although many will. They have the actors and programmed tools to catalyze the action.

The problem is: the theater performance is going to be ruined.

Natural catastrophes taking out the elect grid. Human bad actors taking down the grid. War-caused catastrophes. Bad actors turning on one another. The theater house will come down in a shambles.

I think this part is actually known and in the script otherwise Suckerburg wouldn’t be building a bunker complex on Maui.

Then, the ominous level playing field. The C’s once said we will all have to face the ultimate questions / scenarios. (Paraphrased). For those making it to the level playing field, I think they will find out who they really, really are, and have the potential to grow a lot – or not. Personally, I’m thinking of scenarios where few option are available, and all of them “feel” wrong. What to do? Become paralyzed, or act?
Great lead up to this point which is the bigger picture. I think we just have to trust we will know when the time comes. And I think it’s important not to act until you are sure what your choice is about. This just now triggers deja vu. The big choice at the gate to “heaven”. I imagine I will stand there like a cat at a door vibing things out, half in half out.

Anyway, thanks, great post.

The likelihood of civil wars and financial crashes to me depends on how badly they want to take out Russia. Are the globalists happy ruling only half the world and less than half of its population? They really need the whole banana if they want their plan to be sustainable long term, however they might be able to survive for awhile longer if they resurrect the cold war. The original plan seemed to be to bring Russia into the fold by sanctioning it and then wearing it down with small wars, then subsequently cutting off the food and energy supplies to China until it acquiesced. Without a competing growth model, Davos could gradually strangle the world with its green energy scams, radical leftist policies, and bureaucracy run wild at its leisure. This required raising an entire generation of weak leaders with no real will of their own leading weak countries completely obsequious to a sort of hive mind mentality.

The Davos Plan A did not work, and if they still want to control the world they suddenly need to U-turn into raising a strong leader in a strong country in order to confront strong leaders of other countries (i.e. Putin). The US would seem to be the historical and natural choice for this, but they've put so many eggs in the basket of ruling behind a shell game of bureaucratic commissions backed by little more than phantasmagoric legal constructs that it is difficult for them to reverse course into building something real. There seems to have been a bifurcation within the deep state, with one faction seeing a real war against Russia unwinnable and therefore the wagons should be circled around what is already firmly under control, while the other sees the subjugation of Asia, through WW3 if necessary, as the only way to complete the original project as planned. As much as they might like to, the second camp has no ability to fight WW3 with a collapsed economy and a civil war at home. Inflation and rationing are one thing, but the economic system supporting the war effort still needs to be functional. Disease X is sort of a wildcard which could be used by either group, as the chaos it would cause would allow them to freeze the consumer economy like they did with covid 19, while also giving Russia another headache to deal with, perhaps giving them more room to maneuver production into a more wartime footing, assuming they can keep the virus from getting out of hand.

If the globalists are satisfied with being half-globalists, they can continue with a scaled down version of the original plan, encircling the US and its satellite states in a Malthusian event horizon demarcated by continuous brushfire wars which periodically flare up along roughly 120E and 15E longitude and are intended to prevent anyone from escaping. In that scenario, they only need to put up enough resources to maintain a glorified border fence and are not concerned with building a strong center of gravity that is capable of actually triumphing over its enemies. The civil war and collapse could be leveraged nicely into legitimizing the totalitarian system they desire.

As for how it affects Trump, for Plan A it would be more beneficial for them to wait until close to the election before causing him to die "accidently on purpose." The chaos would take a lot of the wind out of the sails of the Republican party, imparting a layer of plausible deniability for the deep state to pull of another steal. For Plan B, openly stealing the election and inviting a constitutional crisis could be played up for the civil war/continuity of government transition into hemispherical tyranny scenario. Circumstances could also push them into allowing Trump a sort of pyrrhic victory, allowing him to win on election night which thereby lets his supporters blow off a little steam, but unleashing so much chaos on and around that time that he is never able to take office in any meaningful sense and suffers an inglorious death.

I personally don't see any scenario where Trump makes it to inauguration day as any more than a rump leader analogous to Zelensky in terms of the actual amount of power he would have over the country, but there is a lot of variability in how we get there depending on the aims of the deep state and which faction comes out on top.

@BHelmet

A few thoughts on your post:

"a lot of actors may not know there is a director and producers pulling their strings."

There certainly does appear to be an understanding that if one can lead someone to “believe” and “choose” their participation in lies, that extra stars are given to those manipulators that have the ability to find and use such vehicles. And the DCM wouldn’t have a problem with it, as it is part of the separating the wheat from the chaff process.

As an aside, I have two categories for those being manipulated: 1) those that are genuinely deceived, and 2) those who “know” it’s wrong, but participate anyway so as not to be ostracized, or for some sort of personal benefit.

Capt. Kirk was the only one at the academy that ever pass the “no win scenario”, and later admitted that it was because he cheated. I say this because I think we could come up against a scenario where we are not sure and don’t know, but act anyway, and the aftermath will hold the lesson. Is lying, cheating, a stealing OK in certain scenarios? If so, and you do it, would your moral upbringing drive you to guilt and confusion?

Last edited:
Well, the immigration issue could backfire on the empire. What if the immigrants really want to vote for Trump because it would be better for the friends and family they left behind in their home countries. Maybe some of them might even want to do what they can to protect Trump. BRICS nations or those that aspire to join could have operatives amongst the immigrants. Could be why Biden is expected to make an executive order to curb immigration.

Are the globalists happy ruling only half the world and less than half of its population?
Catherine Austin-Fitts points out that despite everything, Russia and China appear to be in the globalist fold as far as participating in a worldwide CBDC system. There was recently a conference where they both fully cooperated with the West.

It is possible that they just pretend to play along with the globalists, but it does not look that way, in my opinion.

I'd say that the reason they are still going all out against Trump is that they're afraid that no matter what they do vis a vis Ukraine, if Trump gets in he'll make friends with Russia in no time.

I hope you are right.

I saw a few news clips of Trump which gave me some hope, or at least made me question his Zionism. I would like to know what other people think of these exchanges.

The first was a brief exchange between the MMA fighter Khabib and Trump, where Khabib said "I know you're going to stop all this Palesitne war." Trump responds with "We're going to stop it. I'm going to stop it."

The second was this Fox News interview exchange. I was unable to find the clip off instagram. The way Trump is showing up in this interview, between saying "there's some who say Oct 7 never happened," to "Israel used to be the most powerful lobby in the country 15 years ago," Trump appears to be allowing the blanks in his rhetoric to be filled in my the interviewer as a sort of cover, or so I think.

Is Trump actually promoting people discussing the Oct 7 false flag/LIHOP while appearing to condemn it, and is he doing the same with Israeli influence in America?

IOW, nothing has changed.

I meant neutralize in a mafioso sense like being fitted for cement shoes to be worn at an appointed time. That being before the election. I almost get the impression he thinks if he kisses up by making these bad bed partner choices, they will let him win. Sad.
Yes it is sad, and in my opinion, tragic. Trump is so foolish (and yes, he is inspired as well, in so many ways), he will do their bidding and completely FAIL to read the signs in order to protect himself. It's completely predicable. And sad. Of course, this will ultimately backfire on eveyone (including Trump) and he may be seen as a martyr. :shock:

Deliver us from evil and put us not unto the test, as I think Mouravieff put it. The test being the devil putting a gun to your head saying “friend or foe?”
The 'test' is the test, imo and you know the Devil is your foe. He just holds the gun - until you take it from him, that is. Until you do, you cannot win, imo.

Well, the immigration issue could backfire on the empire. What if the immigrants really want to vote for Trump because it would be better for the friends and family they left behind in their home countries. Maybe some of them might even want to do what they can to protect Trump. BRICS nations or those that aspire to join could have operatives amongst the immigrants. Could be why Biden is expected to make an executive order to curb immigration.
Actually illegal immigrants don't care. It's only Americans (including those recent immigrants) who do. Yes, they'll vote for Trump.

@axj

Thanks for bringing this up:

"Catherine Austin-Fitts points out that despite everything, Russia and China appear to be in the globalist fold as far as participating in a worldwide CBDC system. There was recently a conference where they both fully cooperated with the West."

Whitney Webb, and many others are also pointing this out.

And there may be a Q: for the C’s in this?

Our WW3 does seem to be being “played” on us. Are they all in cahoots?

Russia, Chinese, BRICS et all, do appear to be on the same page with an obviously anti-Christ agenda, so it appears no matter who “wins” it will be authoritarian lock-down for the survivors.

These issues like CBDC’s, health passport are not evil in themselves, they are like a weapon or a fire. They can be used to good or evil. Depends on who is using them and for what purpose. If you wanted to stop corruption, wars, etc., cutting off the money to certain groups would surely help with that. Tracking the bad guys would help too.

I’m going to speculate that above our density and pay-grade they know that its not going to turn into an Orwellian nightmare, nor is it going to be a wonderful landscape where children dance around the maypole and respect their elders and peace will reign.

What Whitney Webb and C.A.Fitts are reporting on thank God, and bless them for their work; is never the less, the cave wall shadows, not the actual happenings.

Closer to reality I would say the defining of soul-capability, and progress is being tested for harvesting. These last few years has been crunch-time in the final exam. All the stupid ideologies, and scenarios are needed for large scale and individual examinations.

Those of higher spiritual intelligence are sick of it all, and some are asking for the comets (me too) but the DCM seems to be a patient soul, and as in times passed is now saying, take it easy, just a little more time and a few more of your brethren will be joining us.

If that concept doesn’t satisfy me, and knowing more would be of some benefit I would ask:

Q: The western forces appear to be the baddies at present and Russian and BRICS countries are striving for a more-sane family-oriented world, yet they (the Russian side) are preparing the same authoritarian, anti-Christ controls that could enslave the world, just as the western forces want to do. Can you help us understand this situation?

The present test questions seem stupid, even infantile at the moment. Men have babies, women have penises. Geezzz, who made up this test. BUT it isn’t over yet!

Last edited:
Trump campaigns in Las Vegas, as the heat had little effect on his supporters' enthusiasm.

Trump speaks for one hour touting reelection bid
Sunday, June 9, 2024 | 2:27 p.m.
Supporters of former President Donald Trump started lining up at Sunset Park in Las Vegas at 9 a.m. today, three hours before Trump would take the stage in a rally touting his presidential campaign.

The scene was familiar to other rallies with loyalists sporting “Make America Great Again” hats and some carrying signs promoting GOP conspiracy theories about past elections.

This rally, though, had one noticeable difference: The heat.

Trump elected to have supporters spend hours in triple-digit Las Vegas heat, where showing their loyalty to his reelection campaign meant plenty of water, seeking shade, and jockeying for a spot under misting devices.

Trump spoke for about one hour, mostly making claims about President Joe Biden’s tenure in office, such as criticizing his handling of the southern border and saying Nevada is becoming a “dumping ground” because of Biden’s immigration policies.

They’ll face each other in a presidential election rematch in November.

“In three and a half years, the people of Nevada have had a front row seat to Joe Biden’s evil and criminal obliteration of our Southern border,” Trump said. “What he signed means nothing, in fact it makes it easier, in my opinion it opens the border even further.”

This was his first rally here since winning the state’s presidential preference primary in February — and the first since he was convicted of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in New York by a state jury. Trump dismissed the conviction during his speech as a political tool against him.

Nevada is one of six battleground states that will likely decide the election. Trump appealed to hotel workers and servers, a large voting base in Las Vegas, announcing for the first time that he wouldn’t charge taxes on tips if elected.
“It’s been a point of contention for years and years and years,” Trump said. “You do a great job of service, you take care of people, I think it’s going to be something that’s deserved.”

Trump continuously called Biden incompetent and evil, language he said he wouldn’t have used if he had not been indicted. The felony convictions Trump received were from a state case in New York, not a federal court, but Trump nonetheless said the Department of Justice had been “weaponized” against him.

“When he indicted me over nothing, they opened up a whole new box, and then I got indicted again and again and again,” Trump said.

The former president was in Arizona last week, another battleground state, where 11 people were hospitalized from heat exhaustion during the event. At least two calls for medics was made just past 8:30 a.m. Sunday while supporters waited in line for the event in Nevada to open.

Cloud cover later in the day lowered temperatures as the event started, but several ambulances and medical personnel were on standby in anticipation of the high temperature.

The heat nor the felonies dissuaded Trump’s coalition, as hundreds gathered for the Sunday event. Trump’s proponents have seemingly rallied even stronger to the former president since his conviction.

Jesus Marquez, conservative consultant and former commissioner of Trump’s White House Hispanic Prosperity Initiative, said Trump’s convictions resonated favorably among Latino voters, who have seen “political persecution” in Central and South American countries.

“My parents, for example, they saw political persecution in countries like Mexico, Central America, South America, and when they come here and they see, they relate to that, what they’re doing to President Donald Trump,” Marquez said.

Also among the speakers at the event were Republican U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene of Georgia and Michael McDonald, the Nevada GOP Chairman who said he and others were in Nevada to “worship” Trump.

McDonald’s loyalty to Trump includes participating in a fake elector scheme with hopes of overturning Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election. The coordinated effort with Republicans in six other swing states has led to multiple legal charges.

“We will walk through hell to put Donald J. Trump back in the White House, and take back America,” McDonald said.

Steve Grammas, a Metro Police officer and president of the Las Vegas Police Protective Association, announced the association’s endorsement for Trump during the event. Grammas cited the former president’s visit to Metro headquarters in the wake of the Oct. 1 shooting as a key moment of his support of police.

Noticeably absent from the event: Republican U.S. Senate primary candidates Sam Brown and Jeff Gunter, who are running a tightly contested race that will pit one of them against Democratic incumbent Sen. Jacky Rosen, D-Nev.

Both have sought the former president’s endorsement, with Brown going as far as to visit Trump at his Mar-a-Lago residence in April in a bid for his support.

While combat veteran Brown is the presumed candidate among Nevada Democrats, much of the crowd at Trump’s rally Sunday showed their support for Gunter, Trump’s former ambassador to Iceland. Gunter is considered to be Brown’s major competition, but the lack of an endorsement from Trump has pit the two against each other much as their mutual Democratic opponent.

The only comment Trump made was implied, saying Nevada “has a good man named Brown” in the state, but did not explicitly refer to Brown or the Senate race.

Trump reiterated his support for those arrested during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot on the U.S Capitol, calling them “hostages” and applauded their behavior, implying Capitol Police set up the rioters by opening doors into the building.

“There has never been people treated more horrifically than J6 hostages,” Trump said. “They were warriors, but really more than anything else they were victims.”

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 00-01-19 Margo Martin on X There is nothing like a Trump rally!!! htt...png

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 23-56-47 Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) on X THANK YOU LAS VEGAS NE...png

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 00-25-49 (1) True the Vote on X Vintage TTV graphic that still rings ...png

Meanwhile, in France

Attachments

• GPqThehWwAA6ESP.jpg
    GPqThehWwAA6ESP.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 4
Natural catastrophes taking out the elect grid. Human bad actors taking down the grid. War-caused catastrophes. Bad actors turning on one another. The theater house will come down in a shambles.
All that plus the wave is coming and assumptions based on the old system are starting to fail as individuals see the blank wall behind the theater stage. Resistance to this insanity has to reach a point where something has to give.

There's a dramatic [drama] 'deep state' narrative riding on top of objective reality. The drama becomes more campy and weird as the narrative gets more divorced and orthogonal to the truth. Objective reality is changing as well thanks to the wave. A crazy, surreal, and dangerous carnival ride through the end of the year seems inevitable. I think assassination would be the PTB's least desirable option - imagine the empathy and pain arising from people of conscience in the US if that happens. Has Trump been compromised? he seems to be dancing to Israel's tune lately, hopefully, it's as the C's say, and he knows what he is up against.

This drama is indeed likely intended as a soul-smashing Greek Tragedy, but I guess blowback will take some novel forms, let's look for some tiger-by-the-tail action and people starting to see the unseen.

In regard to the illegal immigrates voting I think it will be used to justify the massive vote counts to Biden. Assuming they try to rig the election again, this time they won’t make the same mistake of having more votes in a district than there are registered voters. Even if the illegal immigrates don’t vote, which I doubt they even will.

Back
Top Bottom