2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Barack Obama doesn’t endorse Kamala Harris, says Dems will pick ‘outstanding nominee’

Former President Barack Obama didn’t endorse Kamala Harris — saying Democrats would pick an unnamed “outstanding nominee” in his first statement on President Biden stepping aside from the party’s ticket.

“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” said Obama, 62. “But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

Some Democrats fear that Harris, the 59-year-old vice president, could further diminish the party’s chances against former President Donald Trump, 78, in the Nov. 5 election.

“I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond,” Obama said.

“For now, Michelle and I just want to express our love and gratitude to Joe and Jill for leading us so ably and courageously during these perilous times — and for their commitment to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on.”
Source

Interesting. I wonder who he has in mind?

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder who he has in mind?
Maybe Miguel Obama... I mean Michelle.. sorry, typo. gosh!

There's apparently a list of Democrats that are popular right now.
  • Pete Buttigieg, Transportation secretary ;
  • Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania governor;
  • Jay Robert Pritzker, Illinois Governor;
  • Andy Beshear, Kentucky governor;
  • Wes Moore, Maryland governor;
  • Senators Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker y Raphael Warnock;
  • Michelle Obama.
Funny enough, the only way for them to try to take some air out of Trumps failed assassination attempt balloon, was to commit political euthanasia .

There's apparently a list of Democrats that are popular right now.
  • Pete Buttigieg, Transportation secretary ;
  • Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania governor;
  • Jay Robert Pritzker, Illinois Governor;
  • Andy Beshear, Kentucky governor;
  • Wes Moore, Maryland governor;
  • Senators Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker y Raphael Warnock;
  • Michelle Obama.
Is it me, or are facts on the ground getting stranger than they already were? One of the above or Gavin Newsom, or somebody else may well be the last president. So we need a real (toxic) 'fireball' to end the final display of epic cringe-worthiness in glorious ignominy. Who among these souls could walk in those diabolic sneakers? Clinton!? Epic meme season ahead it seems.

I'm figuring it'll be Trump-Vance and Harris-Big Mike, then they'll have another shooting or an earthquake or whatever where Trump/Harris are both taken out (swallowed by the Earth?), and then it'll be Vance vs Big Mike and they'll rig Big Mike into office.

Something TOTALLY BONKERS like that.

Maybe Hillary with Big Mike as VP? But Big Mike would be 1st female president, 1st black female president, and 1st hermaphrodite as well - and we know they love stuffing as much "freaky deaky" as they can into the mix...

At this point, no level of "crazy" would surprise me.

There's one astronomical event to keep an eye out for this election cycle - the grand square of Neptune-Uranus-Jupiter-Saturn that's rumoured to occur on October 24th. It is said to correspond with the solar geometry/energy of 79 AD and the eruption of Vesuvius.

I haven't independently confirmed this correspondence between the dates - does anyone have some astronomy software that can confirm?

Screen Shot 2024-07-22 at 4.42.21 AM.png

In German mainstream radio, they said today that it is also possible that Biden will resign before November and Kamala steps in as president.

Back
Top Bottom