2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

This is probably unrelated to the US election, but then again, maybe it is?!

Trump campaigner Charlie Kirk was aboard a flight recently and the pilot asked him into the cockpit to witness strange lights in the sky above and ahead of them... which should not have been there!
The stakes are so high that aliens have decided to provide "security."
1730113883763.png

I watched the interview with Rogan and I felt it was a bit underwhelming, Trump was perhaps too focused on campaigning than on talking. He did get to relax towards the end, and specially when talking about fights, that was the best part of the conversation.

His UFO conversation was tiny, but I had a feeling that it will probably be a lot more significant than that.
As I listened to the last 10 minutes which featured the UFO segment, I got the strong impression that he baited Rogan with the 'people coming from space' because he wanted to switch the topic away from the JFK files. The way he talked about the JFK files was weird and disappointing. I mean, if you really want justice you don't care if those involved in the assassination are still alive, what a stupid argument! And to call Mike Pompeo a good guy...c'mon man! :-)

Back
Top Bottom