3-5 code

MusicMan said:
BHelmet said:
transientP said:
From 21st of December 1996:

Q: (L) Getting back to the 353535 code: can you tell me more that will help me get to...

Q: (L) But, that is obviously not the TOTAL illusion. What else is a part of this illusion? If our perception is part, then there must also be something there to be perceived, correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, what is it that we are perceiving?
A: That which you are programmed to perceive.

A: Where do your programs come from?

Q: (L) 7th density? Ourselves? The Lizzies?

A: Why have you forgotten? 309,000...

Q: (L) Oh. You are talking about the "takeover" by 4th density STS. But, still, the point I am trying to get to is - yes we have DNA - but you can't reprogram DNA if there is not DNA there to begin with. If there is not something to load the program into. What is the substance of this reality that we exist in?

A: You can't load it into something if there isn't something there to begin with.

Q: (L) Fine! What is this something that is there to begin with?

A: Your previous DNA structure.

Q: (L) Where did the previous DNA structure come from?

A: The previous program.

From August the 23rd 2001:

Q: Okay, last time we were talking about the "M" mound in Wisconsin. You said that it was not a natural structure but that it was built for "F 353535." Could you say more about this? Was this used somehow to genetically manipulate the surrounding population?
A: Best so called lie in town.

The parts I've bolded led me to think that 353535 (ad infinitum) is the -lie- that people die and must go to 5th and then recycle back to 3rd.
The lie is that you're either "in" the body or "out". What about variability of physicality ? The lie then could be the intentional or unintentional omission of 4th.
Among other things..

Thanks, TransientP, for filling in the C's quotes/back story - yeah - 4th is the way out and the missing link. I am reminded of the quote to the effect: what better way to continue the manipulation than by mass extermination and mass re-hybridization of a group forever ignorant of 4th D. Something like that.

Wisconsin mounds are something that the University of Wisconsin has studied:
Wikipedia has it here:-

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_system

It's all to do with septic waste disposal.

That's unless there are other mounds in Wisconsin.
I have heard of other mounds in the US (sorry, no ref.) that people 'lie' on to increase their fertility.
Supposedly they are in the shape of male genitalia.

Then again, septic waste is good for fertility.

Wow.
It almost feels like the three-chamber design of the mounds (septic tank, pump chamber, mound) could have some symbolic link with what Laura wrote

Laura said:
So far, my take on the 3/5 code, when taken in the context of the discussion where it was bruited, is that we have 3 centers until we work, at which point we can acquire access to two higher centers and become 5, or a "star."

Of course everything can be a reflection of everything else in many wayד.. :rolleyes:

Edit: typo

Back
Top Bottom