4th density STO presently on earth

syldan

Dagobah Resident
As it has been stated in transcripts, while Laura and gang were still living in Florida, the C's said that we could encounter 4D STO in our daily activities. In this specific transcript, it is said that Laura et all had seen at least one 4D STO at a MUFON meeting in Florida, this is in 1994-95... I am very curious to find out if, in fact, the gang or Laura ever had the opportunity to determine which individual they were referring to (C's)? Or if anyone else for that matter can say for sure that they have connected with a 4D STO? And if so, what would make them stand out, or blend in? Also, would these beings be able to read our auras and determine that we are 4D STO candidates, then again if so, would they naturally try and connect with us???

Here is the 2nd reference that I ran into:

Q: (T) At the time of that session you advised us that we needed to
find this 4th density individual. Are you now saying that...
A: The message given was merely to prepare for eventuality.
Remember, knowledge is important because it is protection. Think of
it also as a foundation for progression to further knowledge and
experience. Therefore, gaining of knowledge can sometimes best be
facilitated by giving information which prepares one for more
important events in succession, understand?
Q: (T) I believe so. The context of that transmission was that we
were under attack and it would be best to facilitate, as I understood
the information, to finding this
individual. Is the level of attack not that sufficient that we need an
immediate intervention by this individual, but that the timing will
come on its own, in the future, as
we reference time, that this individual will contact us?
A: All of that statement was correct with the exception of the very
last part. The individual is not necessarily going to contact you. Most
important element of the
experience has been the foundation that the original statement
allowed. In other words, you are now prepared for the eventual
meeting of one of a 4th density STO nature, and because the
information was given, you are, in fact, aware of the possibility of
this occurring. Therefore, you are more on the look-out for those
individuals who may fit that profile, and they are prevalent in your
midst, though you were not fully aware of that prior to the
information being given.
Q: (L) Are these 4th density STO individuals what is currently being
talked about in many circles as "angels?"
A: Incorrect.
(...)

guimondaniel said:
As it has been stated in transcripts, while Laura and gang were still living in Florida, the C's said that we could encounter 4D STO in our daily activities. In this specific transcript, it is said that Laura et all had seen at least one 4D STO at a MUFON meeting in Florida, this is in 1994-95... I am very curious to find out if, in fact, the gang or Laura ever had the opportunity to determine which individual they were referring to (C's)? Or if anyone else for that matter can say for sure that they have connected with a 4D STO? And if so, what would make them stand out, or blend in? Also, would these beings be able to read our auras and determine that we are 4D STO candidates, then again if so, would they naturally try and connect with us???

I recommend you to read the entire wave series and the adventure series, and you will get your answer.

This may sound like a strange question -- and btw, I'm new here so hello all... but

do 4D STO or even 4D STS KNOW that they are 4D individuals ??

or is this something that is one of those "I think I might be different because things seem to happen around me but I'm not sure what....." sort of things?

thanks
Tamra

Starmist said:
This may sound like a strange question -- and btw, I'm new here so hello all... but

do 4D STO or even 4D STS KNOW that they are 4D individuals ??

or is this something that is one of those "I think I might be different because things seem to happen around me but I'm not sure what....." sort of things?

thanks
Tamra

I think reading the Wave Series as recommended would probably help in understanding many of these things.

A short answer would be if 4D STO is in 4D then yes I think they would know they are in 4D and are STO. Here, this is 3rd level. A 4D STO coming into 3D to answer requests for help has to deal with everything that 3rd level is. They could be just as messed up as anyone else, could have some psychic abilities, could have none, could be psychologically messed up and not aware of anything, a whole spectrum applies.

The feeling or thought ""I think I might be different because things seem to happen around me but I'm not sure what....." sort of things?" could apply to a whole spectrum of individuals also. If you read the psychological materials you will come to understand that is very common due to narcissism, ponerogenic influences, new age disinfo, you name it. Even to have a grasp of what STO may be requires a lot of reading and understanding, George Gurdjieff, Boris Mouravieff, Andrzej M. Łobaczewski, The Wave Series, The Secret History of the World, the top ten or so books recommended in the psychology books, then some idea of what is external consideration, third force, STO, and some things may start have a deeper understanding.

At that point coming back and re-reading spin49's posts and Starmist's post will have an entirely different perspective. Even the idea of trying to categorize "that person is a 4d STO, that one isn't etc. is probably a counter productive activity.

Thanks for the speedy reply and good answer. I have read Book One of the Wave series and a bunch of stuff on the site and have a wee bit of metaphysical and psychological knowledge tucked away but not nearly as the "exhaustive" version here that is a delight to read and ponder.

But let me get to my question and pose a VERY BASIC 3D version of something simple that I'm pondering at the moment. Obviously there are as many variations of this question as you can create but to make it simple and non-warlike let's use love as sex was talked about as a human power of the universe.

Thoretical situation:
Might a 4D person or rather 2 4D persons have of course different "ideal futures" envisioned within them and hug/kiss/make love whatever with the unification of the male/female/whole brain thing going on and essentially create two alternate universes wherein one being drops into one universe future envisionment and the other drops into the other universe created in the idealized state such that one lives out essentially thier worst nightmares of life in the future or some variation without the other and the other lives out the perfect version of their envisioned universe with the other person --- and nobody of course knows the difference as individually they are essentially living in both universes with the idealized or not living the idealized version of their own life based on their ideal and the beings in that universe that they are in are as real as they imagined (or not) --- AND that The Wave as it comes will unify these universes somehow with perhaps only one person knowing that there was ever any difference... or perhaps not even knowing that as in a "changing the past" scenario. Now this whole pondered thought is so totally low tech/3D linear concept but I'm trying to keep it very simple here as in pondering the current ramifications of 4D people here not knowing they are capable of such transitions even in this 3D existance and using a sort of universal theme of love lost or something to put the emotional plane into play for the shift to occur without viceral knowledge. This of course makes my concept sound hopelessly uneducated and I apologize but I'm trying to stretch a little bit to grasp the significance of having 4D people here already who don't know that they're even 4D people and as screwed up as everyone else on the planet, if you know what I mean -- or even the 65 million 6D Wanderers who may not be aware of their status/capabilities ... egads! What might they be capable of accidentally doing and who are their controllers to keep things under control until all things are ready and the wave is upon us?. I mean, people being human beings are capable of all sorts of mistakes it must be a nightmare to try and keep these things straight and under control for all those 4D control freak STS and 4D STO observer/disembodied helper types out there and 6D advisors such as the C's right now to keep such things from occuring and distrupting the STS plans for world domination before the coming Wave.

My own neophyte views on The Wave --- and please correct me where I'm totally off base -- might be that it individually will essentially create whatever YOUR INDIVIDUAL IDEAL UNIVERSE OR NIGHTMARE UNIVERSE as much as you have prepared it in advance of the shift occuring -- and to keep it positive in thought form NOW keeps you both awake and prepared for any minimal or major shifts that occur. Knowledge being the key for both protection and creationism, if you will, being the variable in all persons that creates the eventual mass concept of what will be after the shift. And I don't mean that view on a level of world politics and structure and such that will exist after the Wave but more on an individual micro level of "us joe average persons who make the shift" who haven't even done as much homework as perhaps even I have done which is not much as you can tell compared to you or some of the other mods and participants here.

Again, my apologies for sounding so far from knowledgeable about the whole series of Wave books as I have not read them all (just the first so far) and I am totally ignoring the whole technology advancement in the new 4D universe after the Wave. In fact I'm trying to start at a very basic basic basic beginner envisionment of what is to occur instead of the whole big picture of the major power shifts of control etc. e.g. what will the individual experience who is just a casual transitioner instead of one of the leaders of the new world order that emerges. Capish? <that was my very bad imitation of an Italian question at the end there.... :-) >

Thanks in advance and please don't stomp on my neophyte simplistic question -- I'm not exactly a rocket scientist.... not yet anyway -- I'm still trying to find the plans on this site to get ready for the Wave....

starmist said:
In fact I'm trying to start at a very basic basic basic beginner envisionment of what is to occur instead of the whole big picture of the major power shifts of control etc.

It appears this is not the case. It appears that you are actually diving way into the deep end, coming up with quite complex ideas of what might or might not occur or be occurring, without having taken the time to get the knowledge base to navigate such ideas. This is not unusual and eaily remedied if you take the time and make the effort to read the entire Wave series to get a better idea of the concepts. The Wave series is just a start, of course, but it should clear up a lot of your confusion.

=starmist said:
Thanks in advance and please don't stomp on my neophyte simplistic question -- I'm not exactly a rocket scientist.... not yet anyway -- I'm still trying to find the plans on this site to get ready for the Wave....

No need to stomp on anything, but I would be remiss to allow you to wander in complex theories without pointing the way to more data that is readily and freely available.

Starmist said:
{TRIMMED}

Thoretical situation:
Might a 4D person or rather 2 4D persons have of course different "ideal futures" envisioned within them and hug/kiss/make love whatever with the unification of the male/female/whole brain thing going on and essentially create two alternate universes wherein one being drops into one universe future envisionment and the other drops into the other universe created in the idealized state such that one lives out essentially thier worst nightmares of life in the future or some variation without the other and the other lives out the perfect version of their envisioned universe with the other person --- and nobody of course knows the difference as individually they are essentially living in both universes with the idealized or not living the idealized version of their own life based on their ideal and the beings in that universe that they are in are as real as they imagined (or not) --- AND that The Wave as it comes will unify these universes somehow with perhaps only one person knowing that there was ever any difference... or perhaps not even knowing that as in a "changing the past" scenario. Now this whole pondered thought is so totally low tech/3D linear concept but I'm trying to keep it very simple here as in pondering the current ramifications of 4D people here not knowing they are capable of such transitions even in this 3D existance and using a sort of universal theme of love lost or something to put the emotional plane into play for the shift to occur without viceral knowledge. This of course makes my concept sound hopelessly uneducated and I apologize but I'm trying to stretch a little bit to grasp the significance of having 4D people here already who don't know that they're even 4D people and as screwed up as everyone else on the planet, if you know what I mean -- or even the 65 million 6D Wanderers who may not be aware of their status/capabilities ... egads! What might they be capable of accidentally doing and who are their controllers to keep things under control until all things are ready and the wave is upon us?. I mean, people being human beings are capable of all sorts of mistakes it must be a nightmare to try and keep these things straight and under control for all those 4D control freak STS and 4D STO observer/disembodied helper types out there and 6D advisors such as the C's right now to keep such things from occuring and distrupting the STS plans for world domination before the coming Wave.

{TRIMMED}

As Anart pointed out, this pondering is not unusual, but you are jumping into the deep end without much of a basic foundation. The densities are a hypothesis. Any answer that anyone may give you is complete speculation. Imagine trying to explain to someone what it is like to ride a bike and they have never seen or know what a bike is and not only that but you have never seen or have any idea what a bike is. We get some clues from the sessions and other materials that 4D involves variable physicality (we really do not know what that means at this point) and groups and group consciousness are much more a part of how things work. Trying to guess what it may be like would also just reinforce expectation and anticipation which seems to be the bane of subjectivity and STS.

Can you perhaps comment on this concept so I can try to find a reasonable view as to what the "average joe-person" might see in the transition to 4D universe? I keep picturing the world turning and humming along as usual as it does every day and millions upon millions of human beings doing their thing as usual and then the Wave hits and..... <ponder that thought for a moment because this board only reaches a tiny fraction of the population out there to give knowldege so what happens to everyone else if 90% of the population is NOT going to be wiped out but rather transition with the educated prepared types...>

Starmist said:
My own neophyte views on The Wave --- and please correct me where I'm totally off base -- might be that it individually will essentially create whatever YOUR INDIVIDUAL IDEAL UNIVERSE OR NIGHTMARE UNIVERSE as much as you have prepared it in advance of the shift occuring -- and to keep it positive in thought form NOW keeps you both awake and prepared for any minimal or major shifts that occur. Knowledge being the key for both protection and creationism, if you will, being the variable in all persons that creates the eventual mass concept of what will be after the shift. And I don't mean that view on a level of world politics and structure and such that will exist after the Wave but more on an individual micro level of "us joe average persons who make the shift" who haven't even done as much homework as perhaps even I have done which is not much as you can tell compared to you or some of the other mods and participants here.

Xman said:
As Anart pointed out, this pondering is not unusual, but you are jumping into the deep end without much of a basic foundation.

I know. I'm just a Freshman student here -- somehow the invitation to the party was delayed in the mail to me I think. But I can only learn by reading as fast as I can and asking questions of yoou my professors so thanks for understanding.

Xman said:
The densities are a hypothesis. Any answer that anyone may give you is complete speculation.

I do not believe this is correct at all. Speculation would be total baseless blatherings and there are far too many sources that discuss densities of evolution within a spieces or life form or even a thought form that support the concept of thought becomeing reality at any number of infinite carnations of reality and density. Because we are 3D mentality, we categorize everything and a recurring theme is 7 in our culture with 3 and 4 being magic numbers so to speak. Throughout history and the Bible and other sared and spiritual works this theme is repeated. Also, specultaion is the only thing that stretches the mind to try to grasp this reality in whatever framework the thinker is able to do during speculation with new ideas.

Xman said:
We get some clues from the sessions and other materials that 4D involves variable physicality (we really do not know what that means at this point) and groups and group consciousness are much more a part of how things work.

Actually variable physcality would be basically exactly what it says. You think you're a man so you are a man because you choose to be a man. If you are evolving from a formless disembodied soul unit fromt eh 5th density into a human body for your next incarnation you will have some idea of what type of physicality you will need to experience the lessons you wish to learn in this incarnation -- e.g. you might choose to be a rock or a plant or an animal or a human -- and then you decide which form of that object you need to experience the smaller lessons e.g. male vs female, bright versus stupid, locality, family unit, etc and perhaps you've even made some agreements with other souls to join you here to help you learn or to experience bliss or tragedy or whatever your lesson plan is -- think of the soul who chooses to be your child and agrees to die in childhood because your soul needs to learn the depth of sorrow that would entail.... if all is a lesson then these things all happened for a purpose, right? So no, I don't htink that variable physicality is any kind of mystery at all. Now group conciousness is another story that I need to ponder some more but individually aI see it very clearly -- even as a neophyte here.

Xman said:
Trying to guess what it may be like would also just reinforce expectation and anticipation which seems to be the bane of subjectivity and STS.

Ahhhh... now YOU are not seeing the limitless as the C's have so often espoused! That is what I am here for in this group -- to explore what limitlessness means and how to internalize it.

Hi Starmist.

I don't mean any offence by this, it's just to give you my impression of how you're acting at the moment; but, at the moment, you're giving off a little bit of the "walked into the wrong bar" feel. Maybe that's a bit harsh. Maybe you're in the right bar, but you need to take more water with it.

Starmist said:
Ahhhh... now YOU are not seeing the limitless as the C's have so often espoused! That is what I am here for in this group -- to explore what limitlessness means and how to internalize it.

What are you doing in 3rd density? If you want to talk metaphysically, which you obviously do, then the answer is, to learn how to operate within complete physical restriction.

That is the opposite of what you seem to be chasing. You're not here to "explore what limitlessness means". You're here to explore what limitation means.

For what it's worth.

Starmist,

As I see it: We are all somehow guests here and I think that it is appropriate to first read the basic material that's out there, it could be a waste of time/energy to think about a specific subject for example, which you yet haven't read ''completely''.

Sorry for my broken english..

oops, sorry: this is Oxajil (wrong pc)

My sincerest apologies to both of you and to all other who I may have offended.

J.C. You are entirely correct in your sense that I 'may have walked into the wrong bar' -- I am indeed searching as we all do, but as far as what I'm searching for: I'm searching for answers like everyone else.

Perhaps the last sentance was the very wrong one to say and perhaps it was that there is no inflection in writing on the internet but I did not say that as a challenge but as a personal goal of mine since I see myself as having lived within limitations all my life and have read/heard/been told about trying to learn to think in terms of limitlessness instead of limits so I need to stretch to try to to do that which means finding a group to lead me in this. So in no way was I saying that I was actually bringing this to the table but it is rather something that I am searching for in terms of perspective and ability that I think I need to develop in myself and I need to surround myself with others who can help me.

Please don't take that negatively and yes indeed I'm reading as fast as I can to catch up but perhaps you might look at me more of as a 'dumb freshmen prone to errors' than as a person who is insulting the wrong people at the wrong bar out of ignorance not attitude.

with humble gratitude

starmist said:
I know. I'm just a Freshman student here -- somehow the invitation to the party was delayed in the mail to me I think. But I can only learn by reading as fast as I can and asking questions of yoou my professors so thanks for understanding.

Starmist, perhaps I can help you understand what others are also trying to say to you. It is up to YOU to get up to speed. It is up to YOU to do the work necessary and spend the time necessary to understand these concepts. You are basically asking to have information handed to you on a platter - with no effort of your own. This will not benefit you at all and, this is not how this forum operates. The material is freely available to you as has been said many times by now - yet, here you are continuing to post and basically 'demand' answers.

It does not work like that.

Please - stop - and read the rest of the Wave before posting further. I have given you the link to the online version twice today. No one looks at you as a 'dumb freshman' - it is up to YOU to apply yourself. It is not up to the student to be the architect of the school. So, if you are sincere, please simply demonstrate that by taking the time to read and apply yourself before posting further.

Back
Top Bottom