4th density STO presently on earth

Here is a quote from the Wave that seems to apply:

You have to THINK.

Cassiopaeans: You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge, it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road.

We cannot "rush" the process.

Starmist, maybe I can help clear up some of your confusion on this issue and why you have received the responses you have to this thread. As suggested to you though, you should continue reading the material to deepen your knowledge of these things.

You are saying you wish to have the freedom to think about things in a totally unlimited way. Essentially, you are proclaiming you should be able to 'theorize' about any and all possibilities of how things might be at a 4D level or about any other subject. The problem in this is that until one actually arrives into 4D or regarding any other subject of speculation, there is no possibility of knowing the things that are essentially 'unknowable' to us in our present state. Secondly, when one thinks they have a great 'theory' that has (in their own mind at least) a really good possibility of being true, they begin to 'believe' that this is the way things are/will be! They then "anticipate" that this is how reality is/will be.

The C's have confirmed to us that we 'create our own reality', BUT is is not done in any concious way by us. It is accomplished basically by our actions - which are the resultant of our aim and our goals. When we do those things which we feel are the 'right' things to do, simply because this is what we do and it seems these things will further our aim and goals, we are 'creating' the future, BUT when we anticipate what the results will be, the process collapses! Anticipation is similar to 'wishful-thinking' in this respect and might even make things worse here on Earth because we are not seeing reality 'as it is', but the way we want it to be.

The C's have also said that just before or at the very time of the Wave we would begin thinking in "absolutely limitless terms". You appear to have confused this concept with the license to speculate (theorize) and anticipate to whatever level you wish about things so as to have all the answers to unknowable things even before it is possible to know them.

Thinking in absolutely limitless terms is not at all the same thing as speculating if you think about it.

I hope this clears up why no one will 'speculate' with you on this.

I think, I saw Nordics some time ago. They are a bit larger than people. When I saw him from front, I observed that he has a little more advanced chest and slender figure. The most important what I noticed that my emotional centre vibrated and I felt energy from them from distance. If I wouldn't feel it. I would mistake them with people. They were slow, calm, gentle and their movements was majestic.

But who really were they?

I don't know. I didn't talk with them.

Luks said:
I think, I saw Nordics some time ago. They are a bit larger than people. When I saw him from front, I observed that he has a little more advanced chest and slender figure. The most important what I noticed that my emotional centre vibrated and I felt energy from them from distance. If I wouldn't feel it. I would mistake them with people. They were slow, calm, gentle and their movements was majestic.

But who really were they?

I don't know. I didn't talk with them.

Hi Luke,

I don't know either.

One think to keep in mind however is that, apparently, 4D STS can take any appearance in order to reach their ends.

Amongst many cases here is a stunning example quoted by Laura in Alien Abduction, Demonic Possession, and The Legend of The Vampire

"She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

Hi everybody.
I'm new in the forum and I'm reading "the secret history of the world", I also read "the wave I" so I have a question(because I also read others book on the same theme), Are ALL extraterrestrial beings(Venusian, pleiadian, martians, andromedans..etc) holograpic projections of the 4D or are they real beings coming from their planets?. This point I couldn't understand clearly; Because the Cs spoke only about reptiles, greys en beings from orion. I don't know if they(the Cs) have said something about in another transcription???

jhonny said:
Hi everybody.
I'm new in the forum and I'm reading "the secret history of the world", I also read "the wave I" so I have a question(because I also read others book on the same theme), Are ALL extraterrestrial beings(Venusian, pleiadian, martians, andromedans..etc) holograpic projections of the 4D or are they real beings coming from their planets?. This point I couldn't understand clearly; Because the Cs spoke only about reptiles, greys en beings from orion. I don't know if they(the Cs) have said something about in another transcription???

Hi jhonny,

I would like to suggest that you read the entire Wave series. The Wave series will answer your questions and give you more information that you really need to have in order to understand what we discuss on this forum. :)

Starmist said:
Can you perhaps comment on this concept so I can try to find a reasonable view as to what the "average joe-person" might see in the transition to 4D universe? I keep picturing the world turning and humming along as usual as it does every day and millions upon millions of human beings doing their thing as usual and then the Wave hits and..... <ponder that thought for a moment because this board only reaches a tiny fraction of the population out there to give knowldege so what happens to everyone else if 90% of the population is NOT going to be wiped out but rather transition with the educated prepared types...>

Starmist said:
My own neophyte views on The Wave --- and please correct me where I'm totally off base -- might be that it individually will essentially create whatever YOUR INDIVIDUAL IDEAL UNIVERSE OR NIGHTMARE UNIVERSE as much as you have prepared it in advance of the shift occuring -- and to keep it positive in thought form NOW keeps you both awake and prepared for any minimal or major shifts that occur. Knowledge being the key for both protection and creationism, if you will, being the variable in all persons that creates the eventual mass concept of what will be after the shift. And I don't mean that view on a level of world politics and structure and such that will exist after the Wave but more on an individual micro level of "us joe average persons who make the shift" who haven't even done as much homework as perhaps even I have done which is not much as you can tell compared to you or some of the other mods and participants here.

I think the focus on "getting to 4D" or surviving "the wave" is not correct to start with.

We don't know if a wave is coming or when if it does, all you can do is work on yourself.

If you agree with the STO ideology as presented by various sources then you should strive to live that way, not because you will survive a catastrophe or because you want to leave this place but because it resonates with you.

I think in the beginning we all want to "make" the wave, it's natural in some sense, but there seems more to it than that.

Just focus on the more pratical things, like the diet, EE breathing, learning and sharing information as best you can.

If you are ready you are ready, if not, there is no "time".

Thanks Nienna Eluch, but I have a little problem, I speak Spanish and I can't find The wave series in Spanish(only The wave I), I will try to read it on internet with the help of Google translator..anyway thank you very much

Interesting how a topic could change to a diferent topic to help one to understand better.

I think that if there is going to be a 4th density being, it would look like a not 4th density being to don't get the attention of those who maybe could identify them.

:D At one moment, I thought that Ark was that 4th density guy because he is so smart and a wise person.

If we take as true the claim that STO does not interfere with free will, that would probably apply to any "4D STO" beings that happen to be hanging around 3D earth. Which would probably mean that they would take normal human form because appearing as some kind of higher being and interacting with us on that basis would be abridging free will. So my theory is that 4D STO, if there are any, are in 3D bodies and largely as clueless about what is going on as we are. Or better said, know as much about what is going as any of us here.

I remember reading somewhere that someone said that when a higher soul enters a human body, any higher abilities or knowledge they had are not accessible and that this other state manifests as little more than an inclination towards truth and truth seeking and esoteric work. So, do we know anyone who fits that description? And when harassed about their repeated comments that "help is on the way" did the Cs not finally say "you're it!"

go2 said:
I have a question about 4D STS beings and 4D STO beings. Are these beings ideas?

Hi go2 -- what you are asking sounds a bit more like what has been described for 6D STS (thought centers). Can you clarify, or discuss a bit more about what you have in mind?

Perceval said:
If we take as true the claim that STO does not interfere with free will, that would probably apply to any "4D STO" beings that happen to be hanging around 3D earth. Which would probably mean that they would take normal human form because appearing as some kind of higher being and interacting with us on that basis would be abridging free will. So my theory is that 4D STO, if there are any, are in 3D bodies and largely as clueless about what is going on as we are. Or better said, know as much about what is going as any of us here.

I remember reading somewhere that someone said that when a higher soul enters a human body, any higher abilities or knowledge they had are not accessible and that this other state manifests as little more than an inclination towards truth and truth seeking and esoteric work. So, do we know anyone who fits that description? And when harassed about their repeated comments that "help is on the way" did the Cs not finally say "you're it!"

Is this the text you are talking about? From this thread.

Laura said:
There is an interesting exchange about "subjectivity" and "wishful thinking" in the Ra Material that I think has not been given due attention:

QUESTIONER: Do things like daydreams become real in other densities?

RA: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is a contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

QUESTIONER: To make this a little more clear, if I were to daydream strongly about building a ship, would this occur in one of these other densities?

RA: I am Ra. This would/would have/or shall occur.

QUESTIONER: Then if an entity daydreams strongly about battling an entity, would this occur?

RA: I am Ra. In this case the entity's fantasy concerns the self and other-self, thus binding the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

QUESTIONER: Does the Orion group use this principle to create conditions favorable to suit their purpose?

RA: I am Ra. We will answer more specifically than the question. The Orion group uses daydreams of hostile or other negative natures to feed back or strengthen these thought-forms.

QUESTIONER: Are the many Wanderers who have and are coming to our planet subject to the Orion thoughts?

RA: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit, less distorted toward the, shall we say, deviousness of third density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

QUESTIONER: Then would the Wanderers, as they incarnate here, be high-priority targets of the Orion group?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct.

QUESTIONER: If a Wanderer should be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer when harvest came?

RA: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity.

Shijing said:
go2 said:
I have a question about 4D STS beings and 4D STO beings. Are these beings ideas?

Hi go2 -- what you are asking sounds a bit more like what has been described for 6D STS (thought centers). Can you clarify, or discuss a bit more about what you have in mind?

Hi Shijing, Is it possible to answer the question yes or no? I don't know how to further clarify the question, except to use examples. Is love an 4D STO being?
Is coercion an 4D STS being? I began to consider this possibility as I pondered Gurdjieff's assertion that knowledge is material. We are educated to automatically
assume a being or entity has to be sensed to exist, however I wonder if a being or entity can be an idea or group of ideas even though they cannot be sensed,
they do have existence in time and space. What is a 4D STO being, if it is not an idea?

Back
Top Bottom