4th density STO presently on earth

I've often thought that if 4th density sto wanted to hide in the general public that they would either perhaps be homeless, or living on the fridges, as means to stay invisible. What brought this to the mind was all the unprovoked violence at many of them from strangers and amongst themselves. I have talk to few homeless and they were thrashed by strangers (some while sleeping) as if the were just picked at random. Or by a gang of youths as if taking part in a hazing , and do it. And if the the 4th density sts were aware of there presence on the planet as the homeless life style, would they not use the soulless ones or psychopathic , and sociopath types, in the general public as a means to do dirty deeds of eliminating there presence.
I also wounder why the system has given up on programs to help the homeless. As times get tougher and the streets, alleys, parks and underpasses will be come possible encampment's as they are now. It has become obvious that the system has no interest in there well being for medical or mental help, and all have sense evaporated. :/

go2 said:
I don't know how to further clarify the question, except to use examples. Is love a 4D STO being? Is coercion a 4D STS being? I began to consider this possibility as I pondered Gurdjieff's assertion that knowledge is material. We are educated to automatically assume a being or entity has to be sensed to exist, however I wonder if a being or entity can be an idea or group of ideas even though they cannot be sensed, they do have existence in time and space. What is a 4D STO being, if it is not an idea?

OK, I understand your question better, and thanks for explaining. My understanding of 4D beings is that they are actually beings in the sense we would normally assign that word, and not merely ideas. Although they are not fully physical, they do straddle the line between the physical and the ethereal, and therefore have a corporeal body (and are thus not an abstraction in the sense that a concept like love or coercion would be to us). This is a relevant paragraph from the Cassiopedia entry on 4D STS (http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/4th_Density_STS_Beings):

We are not talking about strictly ethereal entities. They can appear as solid physical bodies, as exemplified by many UFO reports. These are however not native to physicality as experienced by humans. They occupy a realm with variable physicality and can project themselves into physicality as experienced by humans through use of technology or psychic power.

The idea of these beings as a human-like lifeform from some other planet is misleading. The various strange anomalies such as variations in the rate of passage of time, spaces being larger on the inside than outside and such effects suggest that these beings experience different laws of physics from what we are used to. Accounts retrieved from people having interacted with such entities suggest that people can be transported into this different level of reality and temporarily exist there in physical form. Thus that level does not appear as a fluid idea world and has a certain solidity. Also based on these observations there are living entities as well as inanimate pieces of technology in evidence.

We cannot construct an exact representation of this level based on human sensory experience. Accounts of high strangeness in conjunction of the UFO phenomenon and psychic experiences of humans however suggest that such a mode of being and perceiving is real. Otherwise we are limited to descriptions contained in various channeled material.

The concept that you are describing is similar to one that I understand to be normally associated with 6D (where there is an asymmetry between STO and STS, the latter being described as only Thought Centers if I understand correctly); this is the entry on Thought Centers (http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Thought_Center):

In the Cassiopaea material, this refers to an archetypal idea. The idea is related to the idea of a Platonic ideal form of something, existing outside of space and time.

The ray of creation starts with a division in two distinct thought centers, these being of 'being' and 'non-being', also known as service to others/radiance/expansion and service to self/absorption/contraction. The term used will depend on the context and on what aspect of this fundamental duality one is discussing.

These thought centers then divide and branch into all conceivable variations of these themes. A thought center is not limited to any particular density. They can be thought of as orthogonal to density, with the essential idea of the thought center finding a density specific manifestation at each level.

For example, a subdivision of the thought center of non-being can manifest in 2nd density as the crocodile species, in 3rd as a certain type of psychopath and in 4th density as the 'lizzie.' The invariant idea here is a form of predation.

An individual can be seen as a crossroads of thought centers. The individual's free will consists in selecting alignment to one thought center or another. Thought centers interact with creation by being expressed by beings.

The concept is closely related to the Sufi idea of 'name of God.' The Ra material also discusses the theme under the name 'distorsion of the Law of One.'

I hope this helps to answer your question.

M.A.O. said:
I've often thought that if 4th density sto wanted to hide in the general public that they would either homeless or living on the fridges, as means to stay invisible.

Hi MAO,

From what I read in this thread and elsewhere, the understanding is that if there are 4D STO on earth, they would take human form and have no conscious knowledge of themselves as 4D STO, except perhaps some inclination towards truth seeking. In other words, they would marry, have family and live normal lives as any normal 3D human being.

What brought this to the mind was all the unprovoked violence at many of them from strangers and amongst themselves. I have talk to few homeless and they were thrashed by strangers (some while sleeping) as if the were just picked at random. Or by a gang of youths as if taking part in a hazing , and do it.

I think this has more to do with the ponerized nature of current societies and those gangs, which makes them harass and predate upon the weak.

And if the the 4th density sts were aware of there presence on the planet as the homeless life style, would they not use the soulless ones or psychopathic , and sociopath types, in the general public to do dirty deeds of eliminating there presence.

That is to be expected. I remember the C's said that anyone who is potentially close to awakening will have more OPs inserted to their lives to drain and obstruct the awakening.

I also wounder why the system has given up on programs to help the homeless. As times get tougher and the streets, alleys, parks and underpasses will be come possible encampment's as they are now. It has become obvious that the system has no interest in there well being for medical or mental help, all have sense evaporated. :/

Yes, as the time draws closer to the end, the elites are less interested in (or less able to?) maintaining their mask of sanity.

Hi Shijjing, As a courtesy, that comes from me personally, and its just not a word, more a feeling. For appreciation to the thoughts of another.

M.A.O. said:
Hi Shijjing, As a courtesy, that comes from me personally, and its just not a word, more a feeling. For appreciation to the thoughts of another.

OK, I see. Sometimes people use quote marks if they intend what they enclose to be understood sarcastically, which is why I asked, but that obviously wasn't the case. Thanks for clearing that up.

Keit said:
Is this the text you are talking about? From this thread.

Laura said:
The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit, less distorted toward the, shall we say, deviousness of third density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Exactly the one I was thinking of, thank you Keit!

Shijing said:

Thank you for attempting to answer my question. Your answer and cassiopedia present an answer which I cannot accept, except as one possible answer. Fortunately, I have experienced beings and perceptions for which I have no explanation, hence I became open minded in regard to the attributes or being of concepts like 4D STO
and 4D STS. The open mind leads to more questions. A conclusion can not be reached, as a conclusion closes the mind to deeper or more profound knowledge and understanding. This stance of being open minded has been difficult to attain as I have desired black and white answers as "not knowing for sure" leaves me in a state of uncertainty which, until recently, has been emotionally, physically, and mentally uncomfortable. The discomfort led me to believe many odd and random explanations for reality.

cassiopedia--4D STS said:
We are not talking about strictly ethereal entities. They can appear as solid physical bodies, as exemplified by many UFO reports.

I experience dreaming every night. The dreams are peopled by what appear to be solid beings. Are they beings? I experience ideas, emotions, concepts, thoughts and symbols of reality as having being and being beings. This makes it possible for me to conceive of and interact with realms which do fit the laws of physics, or perhaps, physicists don't know all the laws of physics. I begin to see that allegory and metaphor convey as much being as a car driving down the street. It is a limitation to be literal minded and attempt to measure, weigh, and count a metaphor or a though form. It leads to the literal minded Dutch Reformed Christians I grew up with. The school called my parents to express concern that I didn't understand reality and was telling lies, when I attributed being to the beings which peopled my dreams, fairy tales, and imagination.

cassiopedia--thought centers said:
These thought centers then divide and branch into all conceivable variations of these themes. A thought center is not limited to any particular density. They can be thought of as orthogonal to density, with the essential idea of the thought center finding a density specific manifestation at each level.

For example, a subdivision of the thought center of non-being can manifest in 2nd density as the crocodile species, in 3rd as a certain type of psychopath and in 4th density as the 'lizzie.' The invariant idea here is a form of predation.

An individual can be seen as a crossroads of thought centers. The individual's free will consists in selecting alignment to one thought center or another. Thought centers interact with creation by being expressed by beings.

Thank you for the quote on though centers, Shijing. The bolded quote is on point. However, today I will maintain an open mind as to whether a though center is a being, manifesting variously, when it meets and relates to other thought center beings on the crossroads of creation. :)

go2 said:
Shijing said:

Thank you for attempting to answer my question. Your answer and cassiopedia present an answer which I cannot accept, except as one possible answer.

go2 you appear to be identified with your own thinking on this topic and missing the point.

g said:
Fortunately, I have experienced beings and perceptions for which I have no explanation

I'm curious why you think this is fortunate. I ask because from your input on this topic, it seems to have led you astray from being able to develop your understanding in a concrete manner.

g said:
The open mind leads to more questions. A conclusion can not be reached, as a conclusion closes the mind to deeper or more profound knowledge and understanding.

This is very untrue - a conclusion can be reached if the conclusion is true. You appear to be locked into some 'magical thinking' regarding this topic.

g said:
This stance of being open minded has been difficult to attain as I have desired black and white answers as "not knowing for sure" leaves me in a state of uncertainty which, until recently, has been emotionally, physically, and mentally uncomfortable. The discomfort led me to believe many odd and random explanations for reality.

It appears that you have swung in the complete opposite direction as some sort of compensation and this is affecting your ability to think logically.
go2 said:
I experience dreaming every night. The dreams are peopled by what appear to be solid beings. Are they beings? I experience ideas, emotions, concepts, thoughts and symbols of reality as having being and being beings. This makes it possible for me to conceive of and interact with realms which do fit the laws of physics, or perhaps, physicists don't know all the laws of physics. I begin to see that allegory and metaphor convey as much being as a car drive down the street. It is a limitation to be literal minded and attempt to measure, weigh, and count a metaphor or a though form. It leads to the literal minded Dutch Reformed Christians I grew up with. The school called my parents to express concern that I didn't understand reality and was telling lies, when I attributed being to the beings which peopled my dreams, fairy tales, and imagination.

go2 -the above is bordering on word salad and also taking a black and white approach to the topic. Just because the 'beings' in your dreams may or may not be actual beings and not just random firings of your neurons (there are many possibilities when it comes to dreams) does NOT mean that the same follows for 4D beings. At one level, all of creation may be merely 'an idea in someone's head' - but that is not helpful at our current level of reality, from our perspective and in our current experience, in helping us to understand simple and karmic understandings.

If you truly want to understand the nature of 4D beings, then it would help to start with the basic idea that it is a variable physicality realm. Entities exist in this realm - just like you exist here. Are you just an idea? Perhaps, but at this level of existence such mental and emotional meanderings lead astray instead of increasingly clarity.

You are attached to your own mental and emotional meanderings and this appears to be blocking your ability to understand.

go2 said:
Thank you for the quote on though centers, Shijing. The bolded quote is on point. However, today I will maintain an open mind as to whether a though center is a being, manifesting variously, when it meets and relates to other thought center beings on the crossroads of creation. :)

go2, how about actually considering the information provided to you as having a very high likelihood of being true? That might get you a little further along the path of understanding, as opposed to getting lost in your own mind and imagination.

anart said:
go2 you appear to be identified with your own thinking on this topic and missing the point.

Thanks anart. I will consider your post impartially and see if I can understand the point.

anart said:
go2 said:
Fortunately, I have experienced beings and perceptions for which I have no explanation
I'm curious why you think this is fortunate.

If I had not experienced the unexplainable, I would not even consider the possibility of 4D STS beings and 4D STO beings existing, except as science fiction.

anart said:
If you truly want to understand the nature of 4D beings, then it would help to start with the basic idea that it is a variable physicality realm. Entities exist in this realm - just like you exist here. Are you just an idea? Perhaps, but at this level of existence such mental and emotional meanderings lead astray instead of increasingly clarity.

You are attached to your own mental and emotional meanderings and this appears to be blocking your ability to understand.

It is difficult for me to understand 4D variable physicality beings, except as allegory. I will cease argument and consider the material you and Shijing so kindly offered.
Thanks anart!

:) Hey I have to ask something. Here is an article of angels :

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/angels_prayer_cassiopaeans.htm

and for me it's not so clearly when they are talking what are you posting of the 4th density beings incarnating in this reality, here is the part of the transcription:

(T) Let me ask a question... do all 4th density beings that are here on the planet at this time know that they are 4th density beings? Are they aware of who they are and what they are?
A: Well, that is an interesting question because it leads to another question: Are all 4th density STO beings of the same nature, physically, psychically, spiritually, et cetera?
Q: (J) In other words, is there a connection?
A: No, that is not the point being given. The point being given is: Are they all of the same orientation? Or is it possible that they are of different orientation?
Q: (T) Orientation... how so?
A: Physical nature, spiritual nature, psychic nature, awareness of self and destiny?
Q: (T) Just off the top of my head I would have to say that no, they would all be different because they are all different beings to begin with.
(L) So, they could be short and dark, tall and blond...
(J) I don't think that physicality has anything to do with it...
(T) One of the things I have always felt is that when we are dealing with, in this case, the being we were told to be looking out for was an Orion...
(L) Nordic type...
(J) No, we said Nordic...
(T) When you speak of Orions in New Age and Ufology circles, they automatically flash on the Nordic type... the Aryan, blue-eyed blonde. But that is not necessarily what all Orions look like... that would only be one manifestation. They will not all look the same... they will not look like Semjase from the Pleiadians... they are not all going to look like Fabio, or something because they are going to try to blend into human society across the planet... they can't all look alike. I had a thought that they not only would not look all the same in that type of physical nature, but they would also look different ages in order to blend into whatever setting they were using. In other words, they could be 95 years old or look 95 years old if that is where they felt they needed to be... in finding out who they were. Am I anywhere close to an idea here?
A: Now, the point of our response a while back was to make you aware of the tools that you possess for discovering the answer or answers to your question or questions regarding awareness and identification of 4th density STO beings in your midst, or the possibility of same. And, we have observed that you have made some small progress toward that end. However, one problem that has, if you will, cropped up, is that you have now scattered or separated into two divergent thought patterns on the same subject. We suggest that you reorient yourselve so that your questions, goals or objectives to be answered are one and the same.

Hi, go2.

Fwiw, it seems you are overgeneralizing and trying too hard to impose G's concept of 'knowledge as material' onto the concepts of beings in fourth density. You are comparing apples to oranges, at least from our perspective,osit. Not to say that they are mutually exclusive, but there is a difference and it is not as black and white as you are trying to make it. If Shijings's links to cassiopedia didn't clarify some things for you, I'm wondering if you've read all volumes of the Wave? It will clear up many of your questions, I think. At any rate, this gives an opportunity to review G's take on the 'matter' of attaining knowledge which is very timely I think. :)

ISOM said:
"The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them, in the general distribution, for the purposes of life. This is particularly evident in times of mass madness such as wars, revolutions, and so on, when men suddenly seem to lose even the small amount of common sense they had and turn into complete automatons, giving themselves over to wholesale destruction in vast numbers, in other words, even losing the instinct of self-preservation. Owing to this, enormous quantities of knowledge remain, so to speak, unclaimed and can be lost if they did not take it.

There is nothing unjust in this, because those who receive knowledge take nothing that belongs to others, deprive others of nothing; they take only what others have rejected as useless and what would in any case be lost if they did not take it...

There are periods in the life of humanity, which generally coincide with the beginning of the fall of cultures and civilizations, when the masses irretrievably lose their reason and begin to destroy everything that has been created by centuries and millenniums of culture. Such periods of mass madness, often coinciding with geological cataclysms, climatic changes, and similar phenomena of a planetary character, release a very great quantity of the matter of knowledge. This, in turn, necessitates the work of collecting this matter of knowledge which would otherwise be lost. Thus the work of collecting scattered matter of knowledge frequently coincides with the beginning of the destruction and fall of cultures and civilizations...

But the acquisition or transmission of true knowledge demands great labor and great effort both of him who receives and him who gives. And those who possess this knowledge are doing everything they can to transmit and communicate it to the greatest number of people, to facilitate people's approach to it and enable them to prepare themselves to receive the truth. But knowledge cannot be given by force to anyone...

Black Swan said:
ISOM said:
But the acquisition or transmission of true knowledge demands great labor and great effort both of him who receives and him who gives. And those who possess this knowledge are doing everything they can to transmit and communicate it to the greatest number of people, to facilitate people's approach to it and enable them to prepare themselves to receive the truth. But knowledge cannot be given by force to anyone...

It just hit me. This paragraph describes the essence of what SOTT and Cass are for :)

Back
Top Bottom