7th density

Few Quotes from Ra Material:

Questioner: Can you give me some kind of history of your social memory complex and how you
became aware of the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we
understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite
intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in
the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of
growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of
light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the
octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

and,

Questioner: I’m sorry for having so much trouble with these concepts, but they are very difficult I am
sure to translate into our understanding and language. Some of my questions may be rather ridiculous,
but does this higher self have some type of vehicle like our physical vehicle? Does it have a bodily
complex?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is of a certain advancement within sixth-density going into
the seventh. After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a
mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density.
Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

also,

Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete
knowledge of this octave.
Can you tell me why this is?
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the
seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have
experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked
with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness
of creation shall be complete.

so based on my understanding there is a mystery which they do not tell us about also they themselves must not know a great deal about it.

And this is what i think, i read somewhere which i cannot currently remember what source it was,

According to my understanding/knowledge there 2 possible things:

One is the 'Big Bang' theroy where it 'all starts over' again

I cant remember where i read this but it said the new creation is totally different then our present one.

Just imagine everything 1 to 6th density will be totally new and nothing like the previous one

and 2nd: now this is my imagination:

there is yet another density the 8th which is maybe one higher then the 7th which could open a whole new can of worms

there could be yet infinite 'The Ones' ? haha

sort of like once you are whole i.e become the 'One' you discover that there is more to existence then you could imagine
with maybe more 'The Ones' / All-ness of All etc

i came up with such and idea when i was thinking why "IT" even exists to begin with and what really "IS" and "WHY IS"

when i was thinking about this while i was travelling on a bus while (deleted illegal habit - see #18 below) i suddenly felt terrible and i didnt know why.
Just the mere thought of why it even exists was scary and then i got a message in my head from someone
saying 'not to worry about this now, wait till you are at 6th'.

hope that helps !

Moderator: Illegal pastime deleted. See post #18 below.

I believe that number of density which they got depends from questioners.
For example Laura has different knowledge than Ra questioner so they got different answer.

5Th D and 6Th D is like a big cake
For example according to C's transition's make 2 pieces so we have 5Th density and 6Th density
But according to Ra we have:
fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the
octave
So i believe that they sliced cake for more pieces and they still can be same "thing".

My questions is:
Is there only one 7th density? 6th density 5th density etc.?
After every big bang there are 7th densites?
When 7-Th density is everything then NOTHING is also in 7Th density?

Hi khan4251,

Seeing this is your first post, it's usually customary to give a brief intro in the Newbies section. Have a look through that section and you'll see how to go about doing it.

altamash said:
..........was travelling on a bus while ... i suddenly felt terrible and i didnt know why.

From the Forum Guidelines and I suggest you re-read them.

Two: Please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Cassiopaea.org does not wish to appear to condone such practices, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately. It is also inadvisible to post about illegal pastimes from yesteryear, drug use for example, (unless you are disavowing all such usage). The reason is that by doing so you run the risk of attracting lurker "drug buddies", which you probably don't want to do.

Thank's Bluelamp and Perceval.
It's just that it is disturbing for me to think that it will never stops.
Wait and see

What is more important you are living in the future and not in the present- the only thing that you have - is this moment, let it go it's not important in this life, this is my advice!

I don't think you will get bored because you can't if you don't remember and on 3D we don't remember our past lives so every time it's new journey different from previous. If you are trying to find some logic in all this you wan't find it because there 's no logic, non-logical is logical, to much use of rational mind when something is to be felt not understood. ;)

One is the 'Big Bang' theroy where it 'all starts over' again

I cant remember where i read this but it said the new creation is totally different then our present one.

Just imagine everything 1 to 6th density will be totally new and nothing like the previous one

You don't need something totally new to experience something new if you don't remember. Everything can be the same but it can also be new, it depends on your knowledge and perception. ;)

Vulcan59 said:
altamash said:
..........was travelling on a bus while ... i suddenly felt terrible and i didnt know why.

From the Forum Guidelines and I suggest you re-read them.

Two: Please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Cassiopaea.org does not wish to appear to condone such practices, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately. It is also inadvisible to post about illegal pastimes from yesteryear, drug use for example, (unless you are disavowing all such usage). The reason is that by doing so you run the risk of attracting lurker "drug buddies", which you probably don't want to do.

Sorry Vulcan59 :(

khan4251 said:
I believe that number of density which they got depends from questioners.
For example Laura has different knowledge than Ra questioner so they got different answer.

5Th D and 6Th D is like a big cake
For example according to C's transition's make 2 pieces so we have 5Th density and 6Th density
But according to Ra we have:
fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the
octave
So i believe that they sliced cake for more pieces and they still can be same "thing".

My questions is:
Is there only one 7th density? 6th density 5th density etc.?
After every big bang there are 7th densites?
When 7-Th density is everything then NOTHING is also in 7Th density?

Yes, 'ALL', 'everything' is '7th Density', it is just a 'big cake' after all, the term 'densities' are used to denote 'level of awareness'.

all is god so to speak, refer to this 'extensively long' post for more details about the creator:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13601.new;topicseen#new

altamash said:
all is god so to speak, refer to this 'extensively long' post for more details about the creator:

And in the referenced thread you write

altamash said:
You guys are right and i am being a bit 'noisy' here and my extremely long thread above does not really 'help' anyone. What happened is that i realized something about the creator that i did not figure everyone would know and it seems you guys still dont get what im trying to 'reveal' here but after what 'happened' (which i do not wish to tell you guys as its my own lesson), the day i made this post, it seems clear to me that such 'revealing' does not help anyone but serves ones own 'selfish desires'.

If you sincerely meant what you wrote above (highlighted in bold) why would you direct someone 20 minutes later to read that ?

obyvatel said:
altamash said:

And in the referenced thread you write

altamash said:
You guys are right and i am being a bit 'noisy' here and my extremely long thread above does not really 'help' anyone. What happened is that i realized something about the creator that i did not figure everyone would know and it seems you guys still dont get what im trying to 'reveal' here but after what 'happened' (which i do not wish to tell you guys as its my own lesson), the day i made this post, it seems clear to me that such 'revealing' does not help anyone but serves ones own 'selfish desires'.

If you sincerely meant what you wrote above (highlighted in bold) why would you direct someone 20 minutes later to read that ?

because we all do 'silly' things. But if you have not read the entire C's transcripts or the Ra material then that thread may help.

About this I have another question

what's the difference between sixth and seventh density?

the cassiopeans say that they don't have limitations, so, why they are not seventh density, whats the difference apart the lessons, what is the thing that separates the seventh to the sixth density, and, if the sixth density beings are humanoid light beings, what are the seventh density beings?

Hi cubbex,

Perhaps this image from the Wave might help you to visualize. Read through that chapter to get a better idea.

cabalaman3d.jpg

Reading this tread got me thinking at something and then got a little frustration feeling.

The idea that I don't remember what I did ,let's say, 16 days and 45 min. ago. To help myself remember , I have to remember what I did prior to the present moment or maybe look in to a calender or a number of other things(this would be one technique to recover memory) . But it doesn't come easy. I have to access it ; it is not there like a file waiting to be open (at least not here) .
This(16 days and 45 min.) could be proportional to a past life experience ? I mean , if I need to access what I did 'x' time ago, then that could be similar to a specific past life.
I often find myself wanting to believe that as I grow (assuming I do) all will be remembered and all will be there for me to access when ever I want . For ex. , I do not remember to have ever been a flower ; I would be curious to know what the sensation would be to be stepped on ....

When i was reading about the smashing of the soul and going back to primal matter , I got a thought that smashed the back of my head and shifted my comfort zone. The eternity of the soul (as we here in 3d may think it is) may not be at all as it sounds to be . It sound like the soul is not like a "personal object" but more like a fluctuating energy/consciousness that transforms in any way it needs to ....-so where does eternity fits in this? - i mean eternity the way we like to think with out predator mind ...??? ...the ego might want eternity , power forever ...
- this is a very confusing thought

Could this thought be just the ego based "I" witch wants to live forever in a stubborn wishfully created reality ? Eternity- as in the ultimate laziness / fear of losing power ????

Vulcan59 said:
Hi cubbex,

Perhaps this image from the Wave might help you to visualize. Read through that chapter to get a better idea.

cabalaman3d.jpg

Thanks but that doesn't help me. You know, because i want to know what the real difference between the sixth and the seventh.

Why, if you are in the sixth density you can't be seventh density. I think, maybe it is an individial election.

ELTE2307 said:
Thank's Bluelamp and Perceval.
Wait and see

ELTE

I think I would feel a lot more uneasy at the thought that everything WOULD end... just turn out the lights, nothing....

7th density is All and Everything, undifferentiated; infinite possibility.
6th density is the first division: 1) Ideas of BEing 2) Ideas of Non-BEing.

Since 7th density is All and Everything, it has two faces also: pure spirit and pure primal matter. Thus, if you look at the figure I created from the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, try to imagine 7th density and 1st density as two sides of the same coin, so to say, that the image bend around through a wormhole and connects top to bottom - kind of like a Klein bottle. (If anybody can find a good image and post it, that would be nice.)

Also, try to imagine all this in "shells", one contained within the other, more or less configured like the yin-yang symbol.

I understand the nervousness when one stretches to understand these things and it is difficult to explain them in words ... even to oneself. What I have learned is that as you develop your level of BEing, it gets easier to semi-sort-of grasp. But, more than that, one becomes content to realize that infinity means exactly that, and it is no longer a scary thing to contemplate. The open nature of the Universe is no longer frightening.

So, the best thing I can advise for those who want to someday be able to come close to grokking this is to spend some time doing the Eíriú-Eolas - Breathing Program, especially the meditation. If you are persistent, and you sincerely ask, one day, your consciousness will "touch" these concepts and induct understanding. But you have to prepare the vessel. You don't want to blow your circuits.

Back
Top Bottom