7th level density limitations

benbuehne said:
If that concern... warning... does not apply... then let it not apply! :D

Like I said... I'll keep reading.

Pardon the interruption.

It doesn't apply right now because you haven't finished furnishing yourself with all of the details. When you have done that, if you still have this concern about the 'foundations' (as you understand them then), it'll probably come down to different perspectives, and there ARE different perspectives, and they do not have to be reconciled. Keep that in mind.

Benbuehne I can understand what you say about the analogy between the neuron and the brain. But many scientists argue that the structure of a cell that operates autonomously, but coordinated is a complex evolving structure that can be found nowhere else. Ie it is easier for man to his fellow clone or build spaceships or any other technology prowess, but to build a cell. It's for this fact that many biologists don't recognize the evolutionary character due to chance. because the structure of the cell and an amazing complexity, it's the top of the organic world. Other organic structures that are assemblies. I also don't think it's the small things that make their level of consciousness. Thus nothing says that the brain has more conscience than the neuron! And to my knowledge, can't say any more than has the microcosm to the macrocosm lower consciousness!

Kisito said:
Benbuehne I can understand what you say about the analogy between the neuron and the brain. But many scientists argue that the structure of a cell that operates autonomously, but coordinated is a complex evolving structure that can be found nowhere else. Ie it is easier for man to his fellow clone or build spaceships or any other technology prowess, but to build a cell. It's for this fact that many biologists don't recognize the evolutionary character due to chance. because the structure of the cell and an amazing complexity, it's the top of the organic world. Other organic structures that are assemblies. I also don't think it's the small things that make their level of consciousness. Thus nothing says that the brain has more conscience than the neuron! And to my knowledge, can't say any more than has the microcosm to the macrocosm lower consciousness!

My reply to this would probably be... Exactly... complete agreement. But while the Brain may not have any "more" in terms of amount... however that would be measured... the Brain compiles from the many.

Heimdallr said:
benbuehne said:
Well the reason I think that lack of physicality is a limitation is because it seems to be stated as such. I had seen that the Cassiopaeans stated that the last density where physicality is possible is the 4th density. As such, at 7th density physicality is not possible and things not possible then are a limitation.

I don't think that follows logically either. If it's no longer needed/necessary, it can't be a limitation, can it? You're focusing on it "not being possible", which seems to me to be the wrong way of looking at it. If it were necessary, it would be that way but physicality above 3rd density is not necessary, it in itself is a limitation, not the other way around.

And that's pretty much how Gurdjieff described the Cosmos: various degrees of matter, starting with the most 'dense' and progressing to the least. The lowest, densest level has the most limitations; the highest, the least. Some of these ideas are also discussed on the FOTCM Statement of Principles, so you might want to read that too, Ben.

Approaching Infinity said:
Heimdallr said:
benbuehne said:
Well the reason I think that lack of physicality is a limitation is because it seems to be stated as such. I had seen that the Cassiopaeans stated that the last density where physicality is possible is the 4th density. As such, at 7th density physicality is not possible and things not possible then are a limitation.

I don't think that follows logically either. If it's no longer needed/necessary, it can't be a limitation, can it? You're focusing on it "not being possible", which seems to me to be the wrong way of looking at it. If it were necessary, it would be that way but physicality above 3rd density is not necessary, it in itself is a limitation, not the other way around.

And that's pretty much how Gurdjieff described the Cosmos: various degrees of matter, starting with the most 'dense' and progressing to the least. The lowest, densest level has the most limitations; the highest, the least. Some of these ideas are also discussed on the FOTCM Statement of Principles, so you might want to read that too, Ben.

Seems Ben that you're intellectually positioning the 7th density beings as self serving as everything and everyone else due to having self serving "needs" to help or give to others. But that's looking through the filter that everybody does things to serve themselves and applying that on something that may or may not fit. Understandably so because that's what we mostly see, but its an assumption to apply our limited view (of what we see) to something which is outside of our limited view (what we don't see). The likelihood of doing that then is arriving at a limited speculation at best. A person can sincerely give us a gift, not with a selfish motive, not out of need, but with a want that expects nothing in return. When we're busy using our minds to prove otherwise, we can sound almost logical and it can fit our worldview to a tee. But we can be almost certain of one thing, the rare and fleeting times something in sincerity comes to us, we'll miss it. And that's not even helping ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom