A depressing (objective ?) vision of the after-life

Adaryn

The Living Force
I hope it's the right section...
I've just read a synthesis by the astrophysician Gerry Zeitlin (Open Seti) of the book by Kyle Griffith, "War in Heaven", where he explains that just after death a soul, in the astral plane, is really in danger of being caught by a group called the "Theocrats"(reptilians ?), whose aim is to feed on their energy, and to prevent their reincarnation... So, you die and spirits come to you (it can be dead friends or family who belong to one those control groups), taking advantage of the emotional & physical traumatism of death, they tell you to come with them, you follow, happy to see the ones you loved again, and become a part of the group/egregor, a sort of slave who wanders indefinitely in the astral plane...
It contradicts the sayings of the C.'s who say that after death a soul goes to the 5th density and is protected there from any attack, is free, can contemplate their past life and prepare their next incarnation.
Do the C. mention the danger, immediately after death, of being caught by those rebel groups of the astral plane ?
Zeitlin talks about the absolute necessity to develop psychic skills and powers during life time in order to recognize bad spirits and defeat them, and to get out of the astral plane safe and free. Do the C.'s talk about the necessity to develop these psychic skills (like telepathy, or telekinesy) ?
It's somewhat depressing and discouraging to know that you're not safer in death than in life, and that you can be cheated even by your loved ones (even if unconsciously, since they're also prisoners of the Theocrats).

Griffith talks about the entropy of souls, saying that a soul can age, degenerate, even become senile or dement and finally, too weak to survive to attacks, can be finally be assimilated by other stronger spirits, like elementals. Do the C.'s mention the fact that, just like a body, a soul can age, decay, die or be devoured by a group ? If yes, is it something common or rather rare ?

Thank you

Prayers for rain said:
It contradicts the sayings of the C.'s who say that after death a soul goes to the 5th density and is protected there from any attack, is free, can contemplate their past life and prepare their next incarnation.
The Ra material (Book 1, I think) also talks about the mechanisms of 'protection' which exist to ensure an uninterrupted or 'unintercepted' transition from 3rd to 5th density. I'm afraid I don't have the transcripts with me so I can't be any clearer than that.

Ben said:
The Ra material (Book 1, I think) also talks about the mechanisms of 'protection' which exist to ensure an uninterrupted or 'unintercepted' transition from 3rd to 5th density. I'm afraid I don't have the transcripts with me so I can't be any clearer than that.
I think that was the C's, unless Ra said something similar (Ra doesn't talk about 5D as the dead dude zone).

Q: (L) Now, the question has arisen that, since other dimensional beings have the ability to kidnap or abduct or forcibly
extract souls, do they also have the capability of manipulating our soul essences after they have left our bodies during the
transition to fifth density?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) They do not?
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you enter fifth density, this is done one way and one way only: by
passing through a conduit which opens specifically for the purpose of transference from third density to fifth density.
Now, something often referred to in your teminology as a silver thread, is like a closed line which opens when this
conduit is needed. That's rather awkward, but it's the only way to describe it. So that when the physical body terminates,
this line is opened forming a conduit through which the soul passes naturally. However, part of the existence of this
conduit is that it is absolutely impenetrable by any force from any density level. Therefore, souls in the process of
transferring from third density to fifth density are not in any way able to be molested or tampered with. And it should be
mentioned here, also, that the soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density and that is through
the so-called "silver thread." That always exists as the third density soul's doorway to fifth density. It can be opened at a
moment's notice whenever needed. When it is opened it becomes a conduit. Through that conduit the soul passes. And it
is not subject to interferency by anything. This is not a deliberate construction, it is merely the natural process similar to
what could be described as the protection mechanisms existing on second level density for creatures which are not
capable of protecting themselves through their own conscious thought processes. For example, your turtle is contained
within a shell that protects it. That shell is impenetrable by any natural forces, therefore nothing that is natural can harm
that turtle. However, the same can exist for any creature when it is connected by the silver thread to fifth density. Once it
is passing through the conduit produced by the opening of the silver thread, then, of course, it cannot be tampered with.
Do you understand?

hkoeli - after reading that I'm not sure if it wasn't the C's I'm thinking of, I know Ra touches on this issue when talking about nuclear explosions - I think Ra may have said a similar thing. I forgot to mention that it doesn't mention 5th density, as you said.

Now, honestly - this issue is quite a problem for me. If right after death the 3D-5D fool-proof conduit opens and due to natural process soul goes to 5D - that's a good news. BUT, what in such case are all those discarnate beings doing on earth, wandering to and fro? Somehow they missed the transfer? How can anyone talk to dead dudes during sessions, if they were supposed to go to 5D, review their situation, make new plan and come back here to continue their progress? What are they doing haunting those creepy attics, instead of taking some neat pink body in a womb and start anew? What is the "Tibetan book of dead" and "bardo" concept about then? What are monks doing during their calling to all lost souls in order to show them what to do? What are scios talking about when referring to "between life area" and "see the movies"?

I'm struggling with this problem for a couple of months now. I considered the option that I'm prejudiced or that I only expect to read or hear what I suppose/want to read/hear. That may be. Also, I may terribly confuse some terms/concepts/definitions and that's why I can't come to terms with this subject. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated, fellow forumites!

Ben said:
hkoeli - after reading that I'm not sure if it wasn't the C's I'm thinking of, I know Ra touches on this issue when talking about nuclear explosions - I think Ra may have said a similar thing. I forgot to mention that it doesn't mention 5th density, as you said.
Here's the Ra stuff on nuclear war:
There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done.
Apparently nuclear death is more traumatic and needs more time and effort for healing.

j0da said:
Now, honestly - this issue is quite a problem for me. If right after death the 3D-5D fool-proof conduit opens and due to natural process soul goes to 5D - that's a good news. BUT, what in such case are all those discarnate beings doing on earth, wandering to and fro? Somehow they missed the transfer? How can anyone talk to dead dudes during sessions, if they were supposed to go to 5D, review their situation, make new plan and come back here to continue their progress? What are they doing haunting those creepy attics, instead of taking some neat pink body in a womb and start anew? What is the "Tibetan book of dead" and "bardo" concept about then? What are monks doing during their calling to all lost souls in order to show them what to do? What are scios talking about when referring to "between life area" and "see the movies"?
I think the simple answer is that in these instances the entity just doesn't enter the conduit, possibly for the reasons listed below. It is technically still in 3D so it is probably subject to forms of hyperdimensional harassment not possible during the transition.

For what it's worth, here's what Ra says about the stimulus leading to becoming a "ghost":

The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of [3D entity] is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity's shell of [3rd density], though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated[ and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.
But we should keep in mind that "Ghosts are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings."

Ra said:
This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.
So taking into consideration that overwhelming majority of humans shares extreme concern for their daily lives and materiality, is constantly fed with lies and conditioned to fear death and following uncertainty of elevation/punishment by allmighty god...can we assume that most of them instead of entering the conduit cling to their most cherished expectations and indeed go to "see the movies" and witness all this crap - cherubs with horns, white-bearded old-man, beautifull hurises and so on, according to the type of brainwashing they have received? Oooops, we are in trouble. Or...I've just arrived to expected conclusion. We shall see.

Hello all- Just a thought here-I think j0da is expressing some very valid concerns. I am wondering however if perhaps the Tibetans, Egyptians et al WERE aware of this tendency for souls to "hang around" and these methods (Book of the Dead, sending the souls to be with Buddha and other similar rituals) were instituted to try and point the souls in the right direction? I hope the C's are right about this-and a majority go to 5D- imagine how crowded the aether must be if all those folks just hang out.

I don't think anyone here is any hurry to find out-I'll take the slow train thanks! I know we are supposed to not really be attached to this body-but if you were an eater of souls-posing as a benevolant channeled source-wouldn't you encourage people to beef up their spirit energy just like we fatten up hogs and cattle?But with all the "dead dudes" that seem to come through there must be a shortage of soul eating denizens.

There are definetley some real nasty entities in other space though-and they do sometimes get a foothold in this realm and wreck havoc. I read a book on magic rituals and came to the chapter on summoning elementals and decided (stupid!) to give it a whirl-thank goodness I got scared and stopped short because it seemed to be working! I realized after that that such entities are WAY too powerful for any mere mortal to handle-and they answer to no master. Once unleashed on this plane they would be unstoppable.

Has anyone ever encountered one of these beings? I know ghosts exist in various forms and I have seen what I believe was a ghost-and I have encountered the shadow people. I live in the South and this area is rich in history-with a lot of very old cemeteries all over the place. My son encountered an entity he called the "HAT MAN" and described a tall man dressed in garb that would have been worn in the 1800's with a tall black top hat-very common to that period, right down to the wide lapels and big bow tie popular then. So I have no doubt that some folks linger on-and probably do not realize they are dead or just felt like hanging on because they were stubborn or perhaps didn't know what to do next-maybe the Egyptians and Tibetans were smart to issue instruction manuals so the departed would have an idea of waht to do.

Any thoughts on this?

hkoehli said:
But we should keep in mind that "Ghosts are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings."
Exactly, and this may explain a large number of 'ghost' sightings which are 'hauntings' in the true sense of the word - recognisable characters hanging around places which they frequented when they were alive and performing actions which they used to perform, but not actually interacting with people or the environment in any substantial way. These are 'astral' shells rather than 'ghosts', basically they are not souls.

tschai said:
There are definetley some real nasty entities in other space though-and they do sometimes get a foothold in this realm and wreck havoc. I read a book on magic rituals and came to the chapter on summoning elementals and decided (stupid!) to give it a whirl-thank goodness I got scared and stopped short because it seemed to be working! I realized after that that such entities are WAY too powerful for any mere mortal to handle-and they answer to no master. Once unleashed on this plane they would be unstoppable.

Has anyone ever encountered one of these beings?
I posted an experience here http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1213&p=2 if you want to read about it.

This next account probably belongs in another section, but since you post the question here, I'll reply in the same thread.

I used to hang out with people associated with occult and new age directions, actually thinking about working with some of them. It became obvious that these were not on the level after a while. These people did not take kindly to my wanting to dissociate myself from them, and pretty soon I started meeting others who were also involved in the same matters. Many of these people did not know each other, but they all would talk about a gathering of forces, of the time for them to rule being at hand, about a new order (different than anything political) coming.

I left all this to attend the University of Atlanta and get my Masters, and for a while I thought I was safe. My friend lives in Ohio where all these people were either congragated or passing through, and from phone conversations it was becoming clear they were starting to affect him. And when I got my Masters a few years later, I noticed it started to affect me. So having my degree, I dropped everything and went back to Ohio, because it felt something needed to be confronted that would end up confronting me if I didn't make the first move.

It's a long story, so I'll stick to this particular portion of it. After returning to Ohio, and situating myself at my friend's place, I started seeing dark shapes out of the corner of my eye, and noticed that everyone with whom I interacted was affected by these without realizing it. There was just a prevalent air of malevolence, and people were constantly talking about hating this or that and wanting to crush the competition in their lives, and looking at me as if they were not themselves. It's hard to describe, but it seemed that the very air around me was possessed, and I had constant and painful nightmares of people trying to rip my organs from my body, telling me to give up, submit and other such distasteful suggestions.

Then I heard of cases (from peopl who knew other people) where similar symptoms were described, leading to feelings of extreme persecution, paranoia and isolation, where the victims started seeing people's faces morph into demons or reptiles or shadows everywhere, and it seemed to them they were in hell. It almost seemed that these cases were brought to my attention to make me despair, because the victims that all considered themselves under psychic attack either commited suicide or ended up in some institution or else were never the same again.

In this situation there was nothing I could do in terms of raising energy, invoking light or any "good" forces or psychic self defense or anything that is usually advised here. If I would leave a glass of water out at night the next day the water felt so toxic and malevolent that I needed some kind of towel to carry it and pour the water down the toilet or I would start gagginig. Pouring salt on the ground helped a bit, and I noticed on humid days the effect would increase, and be presented differently but just as intense on dry days.

This led me to assess that the very water vapour in the air was charged somehow, and when there was no water vapor, it was the dust. So I decided since I could not go forward in this, and because the situation was getting worse, (and it was not my sanity, since I was thinking rationally, but rather a powerful stress factor that was trying to break me through pain at night and constant malevolence coming from everywhere in the day).

So I got into what was supposed to be very dangerous, "demonic" evocation. The grimoirs are mostly hoaxes, but because so many occultists use them, negative thoughtforms just accumulate around the images and come into precipitation, although some grimoirs have images based on deities, elementals and other archetypes that might be redeemable IMO under the right circumstances.

Anyway, I got this hoaky book called the Necronomicon by Simon, which has 50 "seals" based on Mesopotamian deities. Since I noticed that somehow these vibrations accumulated around matter, such as water and dust and may be related to some kind of physical effect, I went to a local rock shop selling raw gemstones, quartz, dinosaur bones and other minerals for cheap.

By that time I could feel that different minerals had a different feel to them and played with certain combinations. Then I bought some magnets. I crushed the minerals, bones and magnets into a fine powder combining them in a way that would maximize the feedback energy I got from the mix. I combined the mix with epoxy and pasted it on the back of the seal with another paper over it to create a kind of wafer.

At first I tried to do rituals, but that was very fishy. Things were going "too well" you might say with the presence contained and friendly, but it did not feel right. So I mispronounced words, faltered and added improvisations and it seemed like something would snap around me and a whilwind of malevolence would break loose, making things worse than before. Actually, this is what my intuitive sense told me was needed, to get the malevolence riled up and concentrated as much as possible, since it was already saturating everything.

What these seals of this particular book did was bring the malevolent energies into greater organization because each seal represented a certain pattern. In the beginning the energies were acting friendly and seemed to disregard my lack of ritual. They came anyway. I had thoughts of promises of this or that power, but since I didn't seem to comply the energies would turn hostile. So I was actually giving a name to the chaos even though the names may have been bogus.

Then I grabbed another grimoir called Theurgia Goetia, or the Lesser Key of Solomon. The Necronomicon book was quite new and grounded these forces in a way that was not stable. At the same time it made them accustomed to being grounded in my presence, although I realized they were imitating the seal pattern rather than representing it. So I cracked all 50 seals and then smashed the broken pieces even more with a hammer and threw them away. This dissociated the energy from the seal, which you could practically feel as a kind of upsetting wind coming out of them. If you closed your eyes you could practically see in your mind's eye nasty images of however your imagination would depict different patterns of hatred.

I ran into the other Grimoir by accident in a bookstore right after the throwing away of the other seals, and decided to repeat the wafer making since the malevolence was still strong, but less of a choatic jumble having been somehow affected by the initial attempt to define it into distinct patterns.

So this time I took it upon myself to construct out 72 wafers and invoking whatever they represented in a spontaneous (non-ritualistic) manner, simply by intending it and focusing on the wafer. This seemed to draw energy from the field of pervading malevolence into the wafer, which would then act as a source of the presence. In many of these there seemed to be a small portion of benign energy trapped with the rest that would appear first and then degrade into pure hatred expressed as the distinct archetypal pattern corresponding to the particular "entity".

When the malevolence was defined in this particular manner, however, it took center stage and the surrounding field was pushed away by its concentrated influence. It was as if the formation of hatred was so distinct that it repelled the more chaotic verision, which seemed like a field of shard fragments in contrast the the entity's greater pattern organization.

And when I had interacted with one wafer to the point of identifying the pattern through experience with it (which amounted to being blasted by that particular form of malevolence, and observing how it affected others around me), I would set it aside and proceed to making the next, whereupon the previous went dormant as if drawn in the material of the wafer. I kept these wafers covered with salt, which seemed to insulate them because they still radiated malevolence.

By the time I had completed all 72, I was able to meditate again, and feel myself as myself, to circulate energy and start healing my stressed if not damaged meridian system and to access forces of a more benign nature. It seemed this prolonged maneuver opened and cleared a lot of space, and increased my immunity to such malevolence.

After all was said and done, the pieces were smashed and thrown out like the former. However, this time, probably due to the fact that these symbols were used for a longer time, the energies identified with them more, and so turned into distinct patterns that repelled each other and could not combine into a chaotic field of broken energy fragments.

And my creation of the wafers and naming and concentrating them allowed my own body and/or energy to develope resistence if not immunity because it new what it was up against somehow, and could access hidden reserves to hold its own. I stayed with my friend for 3 years, and this episode lasted for about two of those, so I was basically very immersed in it. All in all it amounted to accumulating little psychopathic genies and gaining resistence to their presence through proximity. It was a grueling ordeal and was done because it needed to be done, so by all means I don't want to give anyone any ideas here.

And all of this didn't particularly elliminate these forces, although I sense it weakened them because from then on those who boasted claims of power basically disappeared from my venue. After another year I returned to Greece where I was able to work on my PhD, and there discovered that my grandmother and others were practicing what you might call sorcery against my family. That was a nasty ordeal from which I am still recovering, but as they say: what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Anyway, I hope my experience answers some questions.

Thanks EsoQuest. I agree the topic seems to belong maybe in the Dead /Undead section-but I was responding in part to j0da's observations / concerns - without really adding any usable content I am afraid. It does give one pause however and the question is legitimate-if we are supposedly working toward moving to Fourth Density and going to Fifth upon expiration of our physical bodies is supposed to be automatic and sacrosanct-then HOW DID all the so called "dead dudes" get left behind?Perhaps this thread should be moved to another section and continued there if anyone wishes to do so.

I did read about your experience in Ohio. I am from Ohio-moved from there to Georgia in 1996. Certain places in Ohio are said to "resonate" with ancient power-especially the Mounds-Oddly I have never visited them.

May I ask what field your Phd is in?Do you find that your field helps your efforts in the "Work"? I am an estimator for an architectural products company and find my work to have no meaning anymore-I still apply myself but without enthusiasm. It is hard to do so when the future is uncertain-just going through the motions and trying to learn as much as possible.

It sounds like we are in for one hell of a ride-but what concrete proof do we have of anything?The last thing one wants to do is come back here and have to start all over again-and again-and again-I can see how Prayers for Rain gets depressed. I have read many readers that deal with this all the time-and I suffer from depression myself. I have been taking Melatonin instead of the antidepressants my doctor prescribed-and it seems to work just as good if not better than those pills although I still have to take my stupid Adderall-and I am 51. I wish I would have had the drug back when I was in school-but what has been has been and what will be will be.

How do we stay the course and remain engaged in the 'Work"-it is a constant uphill battle. Words of encouragement from beyond? The C's said help was on the way-we are not supposed to anticipate-but I think a lot of folks would be with me if I say I W*** (there's that forbidden word-we may NOT w*** for ANYTHING)it would arrive already!

Perhaps gaining some perspective and distance would be of some help and would alleviate depression. All this HEAVY stuff overwhelms one upon contact, but after some time knowledge settles within an individual and merges, widening one's understanding. From where does depression come? Can it be that it comes from fear? And, if from fear - then fear of what? Why should we fear the cycles of existence (3D only or 3D/5D), if we have been taking part in it for a long, long time (or in many many instances, to exclude this unfortunate illusion "time")? Is there really ANYTHING we haven't done before? Is there any horror we haven't already been through? How many times have we died? How many times we've been killed? How many times have we suffered? And yet - WE ARE STILL HERE :) WE EXIST, no matter what, so what could possibly threaten us? How can anyone kill immortal being? No matter how clever traps hyperdimensional lords conceive for us, we LIVE. And, we are learning. Help is on its way? Help is ALREADY here, in this world, in this very moment. We gather here, share our experiences and knowledge. We learn. This is no reason to grieve, it's a reason to rejoice! Learning is fun - let's not fear, let's move on.
Well, these are just a couple of words from the depth of my heart..

tschai said:
I agree the topic seems to belong maybe in the Dead /Undead section-but I was responding in part to j0da's observations / concerns - without really adding any usable content I am afraid.
Well, I guess it's ok since it is a response to a question, and I would otherwise have to start a new thread. It veers off a bit, but I'll try to get back on track with this thread now.

tschai said:
It does give one pause however and the question is legitimate-if we are supposedly working toward moving to Fourth Density and going to Fifth upon expiration of our physical bodies is supposed to be automatic and sacrosanct-then HOW DID all the so called "dead dudes" get left behind?Perhaps this thread should be moved to another section and continued there if anyone wishes to do so.
Well, on the other hand, it IS part of the "work" to address these questions because they relate directly to that aspect of the work involving self-knowledge. I mean what we get from "other lives" is self-knowledge and that is really more useful at this point than speculating about things we really can't know for sure.

So in that context, let's address the question of how the dead dudes got left behind. Actually, I'll just answer your other questions, and leave that for tomorrow as I must be going. I won't be solving the issue by any means, just exploring the options, as it were in terms of understanding ourselves.

tschai said:
May I ask what field your Phd is in?Do you find that your field helps your efforts in the "Work"? I am an estimator for an architectural products company and find my work to have no meaning anymore-I still apply myself but without enthusiasm. It is hard to do so when the future is uncertain-just going through the motions and trying to learn as much as possible.
I got it in physics in experimental materials science, specializing in the atomic properties of surfaces and interfaces of solid materials, mostly metals and semiconductors and have done basic research regarding what happens when atoms of one material interact with atoms on a surface of another material, mainly for nanotechnological applications. My last job was in Spain, and I live in Greece, where I returned to take care of my mother as she didn't take my father's death too well, so now I am job hunting reluctantly, because most of the work is away from here. That is the quick version of the story.

My orientation in physics has helped a lot because it allows me to look at the esoteric with a scientific eye. I find that scientific models rather than religious ones also help in gaining understanding, because they approach the work from the perspective of the natural world rather than the world of myth. I find, however, that it is best to combine the two approaches because each have their strengths and weaknesses. I also realize that one should use scientific paradigms (such as quantum theory or electromagnetism) as metaphoric means to assist in grasping esoteric experience before jumping to any rigid conclusions about the models being actual concrete explanations of these experiences.

The point is to be able to approach reality and to know yourself. Trying to absolutely define reality provides a greater sense of security, but the most practical approach is that of suspended belief as far as models of reality are concerned. And I do beleive that being able to sustain suspended belief (while gaining real concrete knowledge about yourself and how you relate to the world around you) greatly strengthens character, because you are not dependent on interpretations (although you still boldly explore them) and can accept things as they are presented to you one step at a time.

I think going through the motions and learning as much as possible is enough for now. In fact, IMO, if one believes that the Universe is creatively purposeful and not random, (which I do) then what you can do without being destructive to yourself is usually what you should be doing. Change is the rule in life, so sustaining the energy that you can sustain will create a foundation, and the energies of change can promote a greter organization upon that foundation instead of tearing a person apart.

tschai said:
It sounds like we are in for one hell of a ride-but what concrete proof do we have of anything?The last thing one wants to do is come back here and have to start all over again-and again-and again-I can see how Prayers for Rain gets depressed. I have read many readers that deal with this all the time-and I suffer from depression myself.
The only proof is the ride itself. And if you consider again that the Universe has its Tao then perhaps concrete proof is not what we need right now, in any immediate sense at least. Perhaps we need to be able to move forward relying on our own sense of conviction about things, which is intimately related to our knowing ourselves. And ourselves is really the only thing we really can know with any certainty.

The rest we can only approach for now with a sense of open ended not-knowing, which leaves us open to all possibilities. Speculating, however, helps in the sense that it reveals our own way of relating to the world more than the world itself. Since we are part of the world and not an aliented system of reality, knowing ourselves in isolation and in relationship to others, can eventually lead to a better if not an absolutely concrete understanding of the world and its ways.

To be more specific, to "not come back and do it over again", we need to understand what makes someone come back in the first place and what fortifies one to move forward. This again relates to knowing yourself rather than the properties of the various densities and such. And this entails knowing how and why you fall, and knowing how and why you rise.

All of us in one way or another are in a prison of circumstance, and others play with contempt in this world at our expense, and to keep playing it serves them to keep us imprisoned. Yet there are nitches of freedom in any prison, and degrees of imprisonment. Those nitches of freedom in terms of what fulfills us are seeds for further freedom, and must be cultivated in whatever context we can currently cultivate them.

One thing I do know as an inner certainty is that the Universe, Creation, Reality or whatever you want to call the greater context of our exisitence, is not a random flux spiralling to oblivion. To believe so IMO is to deny ourselves the self-evident fact of our own consciousness, and the life that flows through us and all the world. If you consider this a speculation, all I can say is some speculations are healthy and life promoting and others are destructive.

If the destructive ones are truth it doesn't matter either way. If they are not, however, and we believe them then we throw away a valuable opportunity to be part of the solution. And if you begin to know yourself and open your senses inner and outer to the life around you then the vision of a creative evolving reality makes sense. At least it does to me.

In your case, you have described a warrior's way as something with which you resonate, and it seems you are connected to an artist's way as well, and architecture does give one a sense of form, structure and proportion. All these qualities are evidently part of your strengths, and thus part of the best way for you to deal with the challenges life throws at you, which are far more formidable than any physical battle because they go right to the core. The how is for you to discover, and that dynamic of discovery is what learning is all about.

I believe the best use of our strengths is so we can address our weaknesses, not so that we can be rid of them, but in order to uncover the additional strengths those weaknesses conceal and try to supress. That's not something I can explain easily, but it helps to meditate on it. And words of encouragement are only words of encouragement in the end. Apparently guarantees are a luxury in all of this, since we are essentially pulling ourselves by our very bootstraps. I guess its a matter of first learning to activate your latent potential (which nobody can or should do for anyone else) and afterwards the how to use it will come as a natural evolution of the former.

Nothing wrong with w***ing in my opinion. I do think that intending is more empowering because it rests on self-reliance rather than expectation from the outside. There's no point in making rules about these things when it's only human nature to desire a better condition. The point here is the most constructive use of one's energy, and that would probably be to focus on the next step rather than the end of the line, so to speak. If we can handle the idea that we are on our own, and be self-reliant then we can also network and benefit from that as well as benefit others by the strength we gain from inner self-reliance, and if and when help does come we can be ready to move with it for a far better result than if we were just passive recievers of it.

Sometimes I wish that I was more warrior-oriented, but in moments of greater clarity I know our strengths are there because they are enough to get us going, and can start us on a path to complete the picture that is us. And as that picture reaches greater completion then everything else can naturally fall into place. After all, change works on the whole rather than only in selected parts.

To j0da (I assume you were addressing my post-if not then sorry)

No-it is not fear, nor the subject matter. I have no problem with the cycle thing and pretty much have accepted the fact of many past lives-and that we are eternal (in spirit/soul/ essence--whatever you want to call it) And yes this forum and all of the people who are here are the strongest positive thing in the world to me-in fact I was not prepared for the shear volume of those that are in the Cassiopaen community-and that is uplifting in and of itself-and how supporting they can be.

I have suffered from depression a good part of my life and according to the so called "experts" it's a chemical thing in the brain. So I deal with it. It is like being on a roller coaster sometimes. I never have thoughts of doing away with myself-on the contrary-I want to see how this whole thing plays out!

I guess the main thing is anxiety in not knowing what that entails, exactly. We have the C's and Ra material as guidelines but nothing concrete-we are still relying on our "gut" feelings and intuition-faith in this material, in other words. So being able to network with lots of people from every where and every background-and relate to their experience as well as putting my own thoughts out there-for good or ill and have folks react to them is a very powerful and positive thing. Except now I am addicted to writing posts on this site when I should be working - much more entertaining :)

Back
Top Bottom