A fever, colds or maybe a flu.

Search

Dagobah Resident
I wanted to ask, maybe some of you remember, Laura gave a simple method for colds - baking soda with water, several times in a row in different proportions, I do not remember exactly, starting with half a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with water and drink 3-6 times, increasing the amount of baking soda. I don't remember exactly. But the last time I did it, it works fast for me. Also I need Vitamin C, I don't have it.

Maybe there's something else you can tell me.

I woke up this morning I was shivering with cold , fever was 37.6.
I'm working without a day off for a long time. + Stressful situation in the country. I guess it is due to those factors I was more vulnerable to this virus.
I just told the friend of mine yesterday that I'm on the edge with all that work stuff, I just want to switch off my phone, and go to a sleeping mode for a day or 2. With no phone calles, job issues and responsibilities for a while.
You know, sometimes I don't know why I'm doing all this, i have to make some goals, little dreams, in order for work to be going good.

The virus looks strong, I have fever and great weakness of my body.
I haven't been vaccinated, but I guess I have had covid 2 times already.
There is no reason for me to check up, because they more likely they will say it is covid.
And I can't show much that I'm feeling badly to my family members, they will be afraid about covid and that I didn't have been vaccinations.
I'm almost didn't take medical pills for my entire life in this body.

Maybe you can give me some advices what else can I do.
I will recover, I just need good sleep, the way I feel. And reduce stress.

I remember Caesar in the session with him said that he had health problems because of disappointment of Rome and people. So it means it is very connected, The inner state of the person and health.

I also noticed when I physically week, I want to sing usually, I don't know what does that mean.
I took a cat and lay down with her for a while. This sound of purring also helps) Cozy atmosphere.
I'm losing such a nice moments like this one, aways in a hurry somewhere....
And I also noticed that some times when I had some stomach problem, and i put a cat ln stomach (she is better for me than he) it helps.

I woke up this morning I was shivering with cold , fever was 37.6.
99.68 Fahrenheit
Maybe you can give me some advices what else can I do.
I will recover, I just need good sleep, the way I feel. And reduce stress.

It sounds like you are handling the situation well already. Perhaps you should isolate yourself for a while to prevent infection from infecting others in your household if you feel you have the bug.

In the States, COVID test kits are available on Amazon.

If your symptoms don't improve, you may need to seek the help of your trusted Physician.

If the situation improves, and since you are not vaxed (IMHO), start on Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination and work from end to the beginning, as clues from this tread may help with your inquiry. Or, since you have the downtime, go here as well for more specific info on health matters. Good Luck!

PS, I am not a doctor nor a professional healthcare provider.

This is the protocol from Laura with bicarbonate for colds and flues

Before I opened a thread on the topic of SB, I decided to search and found this old one. I changed the title slightly and will put here what I've found in a book I read recently: "Sodium Bicarbonate: Nature's Unique First Aid Remedy" by Mark Sircus.

I think, based on our experiences with other threads about various remedies, that I should start off with the warnings before getting to the good stuff.

"Everything needs to be taken in balance. Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is generally well tolerated. However, high doses may cause headache, nausea, or irritability." (Sircus)

"...too much baking soda ... that is continued for too long, will be harmful to normal tissues, especially kidney and bladder tissues. The problem is that the level that is 'too much' and the time that is 'too long' is unknown, and probably differs for different people." (Dr. Mark Pagel)

"The key to safe use of sodium bicarbonate is the monitoring and testing of both urinary and saliva pH with pH test paper or an electronic tester. I recommend that people do this every morning and chart their results, and whenever taking strong baking soda baths, do the same thing soon after getting out of the tub. We do not want the urinary pH to go over 8.... stop therapy and let the pH drop back down after a week of high use." (Sircus)

To avoid injury, do not take SB until the powder is completely dissolved and do not take it when full, or too soon after eating. Two hours after food is best.

There are some specific warnings in the book, so anyone with concerns should read it.

The book, "The Doctor who Cures Cancer" by Eidem, about Dr. Revici, has a lot to say about the use of SB, the alkalinity or acidity of the system. He says it is not always so easy to figure out what is going on. He recommends, before starting any lengthy therapy, to take a baseline, like for 2 or 3 days, test your urine every time you urinate with the test strips and chart it. That tells you how your body runs normally. It's usually between 6.5 and 7.5. But believe me, it can fluctuate a lot depending on what you eat and drink and just what is generally going on.

All of that to the side now, there are some basic protocols for certain conditions that are short and simple enough and within safety bounds if you don't have some rare condition.

Everything below is simply with oral doses of SB, dissolved in water. Usual dose is one half to one level teaspoon dissolved in water.

Colds and Flu

1st Day: Take six doses of half teaspoonful dissolved in glass of cool water at about 2 hour intervals. (Keep in mind to not take on full stomach!)
2nd Day: Take four doses at about the same, or longer intervals.
3rd Day: Take two doses, one in morning and one in the evening, again, away from a full stomach.

Canker sores in the mouth usually result from an acidic condition. Two or three doses of SB (1 tsp in glass of water) should correct this.

Sircus writes that the pH of solid tumors is acidic and that SB can neutralize the conditions that allow the tumor to survive. But again, one should refer to the book about Dr. Revici on that. Sircus does cite anecdotal cases where SB apparently effected total cancer cures.

Apparently, the pancreas and kidneys produce the SB the body needs to maintain its acid/alkaline balance and they can be overworked, so possibly taking SB can help both of them.

"SB dramatically slows the progress of chronic kidney disease..." and is also a defense against diabetes.

SB neutralizes the acidic conditions that contribute to chronic inflammation.

SB absorbs heavy metals and removes them from the body.

One can do a week of SB therapy and then take a week or ten days off and then do it again, according to Sircus.

Some people on dialysis have reversed their condition with SB.

People on high protein diets tend to be acid and a half teaspoon daily of SB can help get them in better alkaline range. But always test!

SB protects against radiation poisoning and toxic chemotherapy agents.

SB can increase the uptake of calcium by dental enamel, thus strengthening the teeth.

The cancer protocol
used by a number of people Sircus reports about is as follows:

First Week: 1 tsp dissolved in water 3 X per day. (Away from food.)
Second Week: Same dose, 2 X per day.
Third Week: Same dose 1 X per day.
Then, take 10 days off and repeat. If cancer is gone, just take a dose once a week or so.

SB is also anti-fungal. The chapter on that topic should be read and synopsized; hopefully someone will take up the task.

There is a chapter on nebulizing SB which not only helps the lungs, but takes the SB directly to the blood. Dr. Tullion Simoncini recommends this for lung and bronchial adenocarcinoma. His recipe:

1 TABLEspoon of SB in one HALF liter of water (distilled or purified from the pharmacy). Stir or shake to dissolve. Pour into nebulizer cup (they have a mark to show where "full" is) and nebulize for up to 20 minutes. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling. You can alternate breathing through your nose and mouth.

You can use SB transdermally in your bath. A cup or two or a couple of "bath bombs" which are SB.

SB is also used for many conditions intravenously but no need to discuss that here.

SB can be injected for treatment of metabolic acidosis in renal disease, diabetes, shock, deyhdration, cardiac arrest, lactic acidosis, drug intoxication, and other things. It is used to treat poisoning or drug overdoses. SB negates cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects.

In general, oral and transdermal methods are preferred because the blood needs to keep a tight control of its own pH balance.

Urinary pH quickly reflects bicarb administration. Saliva pH changes at a much slower rate.

For pain relief: one half teaspoon in 4 ounces of water every two hours not to exceed 7 doses in a day. Do not use for more than two weeks.

The Lemon Bicarb formula

One whole lemon freshly squeezed.
Keep adding SB bit by bit until the fizzing stops.
Add water to make half a glass.
Drink twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening, both on empty stomach.

Apple Cider Vinegar Formula
2 tablespoons of AC vinegar.
1/4 tsp SB
Add water to make half a glass and drink twice a day, in the evening and morning, on empty stomach.

And so on.

Keeping track of your body's pH and helping it out from time to time is obviously beneficial, most especially in these times when our world is so full of toxicity.

Hopefully, others will do some reading and research and add to this thread, including some protocols.

This is the protocol from Laura with bicarbonate for colds and flues
Thanks for that one. I hadn't seen it before and my son started having a fever yesterday.
Does anyone know if this protocol works for kids and how to adjust the dosage accordingly?

Back
Top Bottom