A Question for the Cs (and the rest of the forum)

bobsaget said:
Well, that is why I started interacting with the forum. To better myself. Thanks for the help y'all. :D. I don't understand many 3D things. What are these decent human beings and houses you speak of? I understand the concept of a decent human being and the concept of someone else's house, but when I apply my knowledge many many things are "lost in translation". This attitude that I'm presenting y'all with is being misunderstood. And I am sorry for making it so.
Is it possible for you to consider that if you are 'being misunderstood', that it may be because you don't understand what it is that you're attempting to convey? If one understands something, they should be able to explain it to others simply, yes?

Re: "I am aware of the intention of the Cassiopaea community, to function as a school of sorts using the Cs and group reflection in the place of a formal master/teacher. But is it not likely that there exists some 4th way schools in other parts of the world?"

Consider the possibility that School learning/becoming-opportunities is always and everywhere, meeting one appropriately at precisely one's locus and quality of attention.

Consider that Work is that labor engaged on behalf of increasing the quality of attention, such that attention's density is sublimated.

Consider that attention may be sublimated episodically, periodically, continuously.

Consider that the occupancy of attention may be limited-to-spacious.

Consider that the objects of attention may be none, one, several, or ??, where movement toward synthesis implicates objects under fewer laws.

From one angle, an apparent-School's precipitation as an incorporated teacher-student relationship or as a group/formal/institution or as a virtual dialogue or as an oracle indicates a focii of one's own attentional density, if not its range.

Consider that School "payment" is always made when refining the substances of attention. Money may be one limited signifier of attention, where attention's density is quite coarse/heavy.

The point? School is as you will have it.

Hi Mondragon,

It is customary for new forum members to write a short post introducing themselves and how they found the Cass material and made their way here, in the Newbies section.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

You can see how others have done it there. :)

Back
Top Bottom