A Soul-Smashing Event!

Even if the soul smashing thing isn't possible, it has served as a wake up call for me. Like I mentioned before, the realization of the other coming things just didn't do it for me. As far as repeating third density after this is all over, I don't think I really thought too much about that. After getting over wishfully thinking I'll make it to 4D STO, I figured that I had a lot of junk to get rid of and just might stay in third density. Who doesn't have a lot of this sort to do anyways? But I am now reminded of what the C's said after this whole ordeal is done: the possibility of coming back to a red sky and barren, destroyed Earth. That would still be better than this soul smashing and reset scenario I think, but another whole cycle in that condition isn't much better. I think it comes down to "this is really happening" and that there will be "dues to pay" afterward depending on how we deal with this, osit.

Hey
Last night was strength I don't remember part after Ba Ha to end of meditation + 1 mint after next mp3... .
I just gone ... "zone out" huh that is strength felling .

About Smashing soul.
C's says that about 2-5 month we will brake connection with 4D and 3D STS.
That give us 2009.12 to 2010.03

Other hand we are in 08.09.2009.
C's says that we have +2 years.

2014.12.xx - cycle end.
- 3 years and 5 month "Antichrist at power"
2011.06 - Antichrist will Show take order of the world.
then we have 21 month to this date.
before Antichrist we must have
- "VISA" chip
- comet
- catastrophe.
then form this day
we have 21 month to work :) that is LOTS OF TIME:)
I suppose in 2010.06-09 "Visa" - after that Comet..
Wave could come from 2010.06 to 2011.06 +/- 1 year.
I know c's says from 0 to 18 years.
but that is only my opinion :)
I DON'T LOOK at dates But .
But remember Don't worry just DO what you must to DO :)

5 month to brake power STS it is 5*4*2 = 40 Eiriu Eloas FULL meditation :D:D
Then I cant imagine what will happened with 21*4*2 =168 Eiriu Eloas FULL meditation :)
+ dance :)

The difference between soul smashing and experiencing the third density for another cycle is completely different according to my perceptions. In the latter you are here because you fit here, you are learning and experiencing. It is a natural process as C's stated:

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?
A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.
Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) As ancient mankind?
A: Yes. Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is this punishment.
A: No. Nature.

According to my understanding, if there is a learning environment where body may be harmed, but souls retained their knowledge from the experience, this is a natural progress. What Lizzies did for past 309.000 years, even though terrible, was a part of natural cycle for us to understand STS realm and make a choice. Those of us who didn't fully understand this is naturally going to repeat the cycle. And on a side note, they don't have to wait 309.000 years again, when they learn all of the lessons in this world, they can go up or they can incarnate in a STO realm.

Q: So, you seem to be suggesting that the real trick is to just become non-attached to anything and anybody, do nothing, and just dissolve into nothing? No thought, no want, no do, no be, no anything!
A: If you are STS, that does not fit, but, if you did exactly that, you would reincarnate in an STO realm, where such energy does fit.
Q: But, if you have become nothing, how do you reincarnate? And, when you say 'reincarnate,' that implies being in a body!
A: You do not become nothingness.
Q: But, being incarnated means being in a body?
A: No.
Q: You mean moving into a realm that does not necessarily mean being in a body?
A: Close. But 4th density STO is partially physical. Does not consume nor possess.
Q: (A) This is contradictory to what we are doing. (L) Why write a book or do anything? There is no point. We should just sit around, do nothing but contemplate our navels and do nothing. (F) Why do you say that? (L) Because doing anything at all constitutes wanting, needing, possessing, having, and so on. (F) Of course, because this is an STS realm. (L) So, therefore, we should do nothing. We should contemplate our navels and try to get out of it and to heck with everybody else! (F) I disagree. (L) Otherwise, it is contradictory. If you try to help anyone else, or do for anyone else, you are desiring to help them. Therefore, you are desiring to change something... (F) Well, sure, but this is an STS realm.
A: You are confused because you seem to think you must be STO to be an STO candidate. You are STS, and you simply cannot be otherwise, until you either reincarnate or transform at realm border crossing.
Q: Alright, I got that. We are here, we are what we are, and until the realm border comes, we can't be anything else. (F) So, don't worry about being STS. That is what we all are. As long as we eat food, that's what we are. It's that simple. You can be moving toward STO, but you aren't there yet, and there is nothing wrong with that. (A) We ask a question, and you answer this question, and this answer can be interpreted in different ways. I am not sure which way this answer was meant. I mean, sitting and doing nothing. If you are STS that does not fit. But, if you do exactly that, you will reincarnate in an STO realm where such an energy does fit. There are several interpretations. One is that, if we do exactly that, we reincarnate in an STO realm where the energy does fit, and it would be just the right thing to do, because we WANT to be in an STO realm. So, one sure way to go to an STO realm is to sit under the tree and do nothing and contemplate your navel, but not having too much fun... eat nothing, desire nothing... typical Zen. There is another possible interpretation: if you would do exactly that, then you would reincarnate in an STO realm where such energy does fit, but there may be other STO realms that do NOT consist of such energies. So, maybe there is a way to another way to another STO realm, to which this energy does NOT go, but other ways would go. (L) And, there is another problem here: the very fact that one would do this is DESIRING to go to an STO realm! Which precludes the going. If you desire to be STO, you are screwed! (A) Not being, that is what some teachers teach. Nirvana. Is this something that is supposed to be the only way, and is it something that we are being encouraged to follow because it is no desire, no anything. Or, are there different STO realms?
A: Not different realms, as such, but different ways of getting there. Your respective developments have led you to where you are.

And also considering the ancients that "disappeared" after they built megaliths, there are other ways to get out of this density .

When you look at soul smashing, I don't see anything natural about it. You use energy extracted from somebody to damage his/her soul so that you can live more "comfortably". What about all those suffering, pain and effort those souls experienced to learn more and to contribute to Prime Creator's experiences, are their efforts would be in vain just because they didn't have the power to stop entities a level higher than themselves. They aren't learning anything, they are just repeating the same thing. Or is there a learning that I can't see in soul smashing experience that contributes the soul development of somebody? I don't know the answer to that, but if it does, I take back what I wrote above.

Since we don't know if this will happen or if it is possible and how it is possible, I tend to agree with you that waiting is the best option for now. I am not afraid of or tired of staying in 3rd density for a while IF I have lessons to learn in here, so moving out of this density is not an enough motivation for me. Sorry about that. :D

Biomast said:
I am not afraid of or tired of staying in 3rd density for a while IF I have lessons to learn in here, so moving out of this density is not an enough motivation for me.

Yup. That's the way I think.

In the beginning of my journey to find the truth, wanting out...or wanting to fix...this suffering-laden, fear-filled world was a big motivator.

Discovering the QFG and this forum that theoretically discusses why humans are here and where we might be going, be it back to 3D STS for more learning, or on to 4D STO where the environment might be cleaner and perhaps not so frustrating as it is on earth, opened my mind to the possibility. I've learned one can't change an STS world when one is STS...or just leave it behind...if one doesn't work on changing oneself first.

Back in 2007, I was a bit panicky wondering if there was enough "time" to do the recommended research, book reading, self-observation, and contemplating that might enable me to crawl out of this hole. It became almost like a ritual...if one does this and reads that, one will escape. Now a days, that attitude is gone. I'm more relaxed just taking it as it comes...like doing the detox, breathing exercises, and meditation. Recently, when rereading the recommended books and forum threads, the concepts have become clearer, and I'm no longer worried about not moving on to 4D STO. Just very grateful for all the knowledge I've been graciously given and directed to by Laura, Ark, the QFG, and other forum members.

As for this soul-smashing business, it does sound dire. And it very well may be. Am looking forward to what the Cs have to say about it at the next session.

That said, the aforementioned scenario reads like the climax of a space opera wherein the maniacal villain sneeringly says: "If I can't have your soul...no one will!", while they place their hand...or claw...on the lever of the Atomic Soul-Smasher machine. After an impressive boom, cut to a little rock somewhere in the galaxy who, with a voice-over of Gilbert Gottfried, cries out: "Hey, Universe, there's been a big mistake made here! I shouldn't be a rock! I once made it to 3D! Hellooo...anyone out there?".

Should I check out before the Wave arrives and discover there is a need to go back to 3D STS for more lessons...or live my next life as a rock...so be it. Got a hunch that in 5D, I'll be just fine with the 3D decision after some intense contemplation. As for becoming a rock again, well, I'm not crazy about the concept, however, I don't know if I'll be conscious of my past life or realize what has occurred at that point, OSIT...or wish. :-O

Faith that the Universe is constantly seeking balance gives me hope that eventually I'll truly know myself. This forum has helped negate some fears by analyzing and pointing out the programs and modes in which psychopaths and hyperdimensional STS beings do what they do to others. That knowledge is priceless. Hopefully, essence will carry whatever learning it has achieved here into the next life, whatever...and where ever...that may be.

Laura said:
Now, as to whether or not they can DO this, I don't know. I guess that's a good question for the next session. All I know is that this is what they PLAN to do, and it may very well work to some extent or in some way, and that, alone, is horrifying enough.

I want to share some thoughts on the 'smashing of the souls" topic.

The possibility of having enormous amounts of energy as a result of generating enough pain and suffering and using it to crash many souls is definitely terrifying and mind boggling. And, indeed, the question is if it is possible, and if it is, how exactly something like this can happen and how to prevent it?

Not long ago I read Illion's "Darkness over Tibet" (C's remarked about the book that it is a disguise for conveying truths of a spiritual nature as well as a depiction of 4th density realities). And in the book author mentions several interesting points about soul and the possibility of losing it:

Darkness over Tibet said:
"Life would have no meaning if there was no alternative between light and darkness, Dolma," I said. "There are two currents of life. One is moving upward and the other downward. The moment one loses one's soul one is precipitated into a downward current"

And:

"Do you think I have a soul?" asked the boy. I looked into his eyes. "Yes, Ke Shu Kha Ru," I answered, "you have." "Can man lose his soul?" "Yes, I think so, but not all at once. It is a slow and dreadful process." "How can he lose it?" "By sinning against his soul." "How?." "By brutalizing his soul; By using God for selfish purposes."

And:

"After a slight pause he asked: "And the people who have no soul...who is their father?" "They were children of our father," I answered sadly, "but the great black God possesses their souls." "Has he taken it?" "Yes - or rather, they have given it to him." Could "black God" take our souls too?" "No, he cannot, unless we give them to him voluntarily".

So we have several things here: It seems that even one has a soul, it doesn't mean that one necessarily will find oneself on an "upward"/developmental current of life. It IS possible to lose a soul if one will choose to sin against one's soul - essentially to go against one's "being"/level of being.

Another thing that we get from the above, that a soul cannot be "taken", it should be given voluntarily. It is a result of one's choice. The tricky part about it is, that according to C's, the "fall" also happened because human kind made a choice, but it was a choice as a result of 4D STS manipulation - they were deceived. But it was their choice non the less. It puts "greys" claims to the abductees that they agreed (at some point) to be taken and tampered with in a different and more sinister light. The stakes appear to be higher and more complicated.

But how all those ideas can be applied to our personal lives?

My own painful life experiences and the resulting narcissistic wounding made me realize that we all have our own personal "battle for the soul". Growing up in a toxic environment, being exposed to pathological way of thinking influences one's mind and thinking process. In a sense, person (out of ignorance and tragic lack of awareness) learns to resonate with ideas (thought centers) which are not of his/her level of being. And since it is very painful and straining for the soul, unless a person makes a conscious choice of stopping identifying with those damaging archetypes, it will gradually deform the soul and put it on a downward path. And tragic and manipulative as it is, it will be this person's "choice", because "we can always go home". Because if we have a spark of pure and true creativity inside us, it will find the existence in the deep and filthy mud of pathology so repulsive, it will try to find a way out.

The problem is that the mud might be so thick, one might have a hard time having enough hope to keep making the right choice, so one may succumb and eventually give up. And I think that this might happen when a person, as a result of his/her wounding, will start to believe/resonate strongly with pathological ideas and believe that this is who he/she is and act upon it. This person, instead of aligning oneself with names of God (creativity) will align oneself with the names of Wrath (entropy). And this what might be called "sinning against one's soul."

And that leads to the remark made by C's in the following excerpt:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, gave Esau the blessing. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?
A: Trampled leaves of wrath.
Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?
A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?
Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?
A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!
Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'
A: Removes chlorophyll.
Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?
A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.
Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?
A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

What if the idea behind 4d STS plan of crashing the souls is an ongoing process that begun a long time ago? It is trans-generational, trans-cultural and even trans-reincarnational. The goal is to create extremely toxic environment where people with souls have little chance of choosing to align themselves with the names of God. In this case the eventual "crushing" is just a final "small event" considering the fact that the choice of going on a downward developmental spiral is a very gradual process. At the beginning, pathology moves slowly while infiltrating every aspect of our lives, but at some point (and as it seems in our generation) it might reach a critical mass, where many may choose to sin against their souls and give enough energy to 4d STS to implement their plan.

Until now they "squeezed" the life (chlorophyll?) out of us "mercifully", just like a parasite makes sure to keep its host alive. But there might come a moment where the gravity of soul killing pathology is so heavy, there is not enough "air" to breath. So the soul reaches a fast track of total disintegration into a primal matter.

It gives a whole new meaning to the "battle for the souls". It is an ongoing battle that goes through us, and it is not too late for us (though not much time remains) to stop aligning ourselves with the names of Wrath. But since we are talking about reaching a critical mass here, it is also very important to make everything possible to help others (who's souls are tortured and in pain) and give them a fighting chance.

Hi Biomiast and NormaRegula,

Of course, what you guys are saying makes sense; I didn't mean to imply that I'm afraid or dreading doing the 3D STS again if that is where I belong. What I mean is that we live in a consensus reality, and we need to help each other get out of the matrix illusion. It has to be a group decision, as the C's said, to switch back to STO (as well as, a group effort). So even if many of us are at a point when we can become STO candidates, we cannot make it out of the Matrix because we need to have a critical mass reached, to channel enough of the creative principle into our realm to escape the gravitational pull and power of our overlords.

So some of us can have come real close by having become STO candidates but not make it if we do not have enough of the soul group be able to free themselves from the hypnosis to make a real choice. A big lesson of doing 3D STS all over again would be that it is much easier to want to experience more physicality, due to a desire based imbalance, and make that choice than to make a choice to switch back because we are trapped and manipulated and dominated by very powerful forces, in fact a powerful system, against us.

We are like animals in a science laboratory for experiments. What chance does a lab rat have to escape from the experiment being conducted on it. The rat probably doesn't even understand what is really happening to it, but only suffers without understanding and is trapped in the situation.

SeekinTruth said:

Of course, what you guys are saying makes sense; I didn't mean to imply that I'm afraid or dreading doing the 3D STS again if that is where I belong. What I mean is that we live in a consensus reality, and we need to help each other get out of the matrix illusion. It has to be a group decision, as the C's said, to switch back to STO (as well as, a group effort). So even if many of us are at a point when we can become STO candidates, we cannot make it out of the Matrix because we need to have a critical mass reached, to channel enough of the creative principle into our realm to escape the gravitational pull and power of our overlords.

Thank you for explaination. I always keep thinking myself individually when it comes to progress and becoming a STO candidate, and I guess I assumed when you said you want to get out of this density, you meant yourself, individually. Of course, I agree with you. It seems to me if I would stop thinking about myself and start thinking about group I would be more productive. This was the main issue in my mind for a few days, it seems I should think more about it, thank you for pointing that out. :)

SeekinTruth said:

Of course, what you guys are saying makes sense; I didn't mean to imply that I'm afraid or dreading doing the 3D STS again if that is where I belong. What I mean is that we live in a consensus reality, and we need to help each other get out of the matrix illusion. It has to be a group decision, as the C's said, to switch back to STO (as well as, a group effort)...

Biomiast said:
Thank you for explaination. I always keep thinking myself individually when it comes to progress and becoming a STO candidate, and I guess I assumed when you said you want to get out of this density, you meant yourself, individually. Of course, I agree with you. It seems to me if I would stop thinking about myself and start thinking about group I would be more productive. This was the main issue in my mind for a few days, it seems I should think more about it, thank you for pointing that out.

Ditto, here, SeekinTruth. My post dealt mostly with my perceptions about this soul blasting business even though I thought at the time it might encourage others to not be so fearful that all their evolutionary progress and work could be smashed in an instant. Last night before you replied, I reread my post and thought it came across as self-serving as in: my attempt to "help" those who are feeling a certain way to change their feelings about a situation. Only they can come to a decision as to how they handle a situation. And, yes, as you and others have pointed out, it eventually must become a group decision if it is going to make a change.

I may also be guilty of wiseacreing with my silly Atomic Soul Smashing machine scenario.

Keit's serious, well-written post got me to thinking this morning:

Keit said:
What if the idea behind 4d STS plan of crashing the souls is an ongoing process that begun a long time ago? It is trans-generational, trans-cultural and even trans-reincarnational. The goal is to create extremely toxic environment where people with souls have little chance of choosing to align themselves with the names of God. In this case the eventual "crushing" is just a final "small event" considering the fact that the choice of going on a downward developmental spiral is a very gradual process. At the beginning, pathology moves slowly while infiltrating every aspect of our lives, but at some point (and as it seems in our generation) it might reach a critical mass, where many may choose to sin against their souls and give enough energy to 4d STS to implement their plan.

Until now they "squeezed" the life (chlorophyll?) out of us "mercifully", just like a parasite makes sure to keep its host alive. But there might come a moment where the gravity of soul killing pathology is so heavy, there is not enough "air" to breath. So the soul reaches a fast track of total disintegration into a primal matter.

It gives a whole new meaning to the "battle for the souls". It is an ongoing battle that goes through us, and it is not too late for us (though not much time remains) to stop aligning ourselves with the names of Wrath. But since we are talking about reaching a critical mass here, it is also very important to make everything possible to help others (who's souls are tortured and in pain) and give them a fighting chance.

And then I read the end of SeekinTruth's post:

SeekinTruth said:
So even if many of us are at a point when we can become STO candidates, we cannot make it out of the Matrix because we need to have a critical mass reached, to channel enough of the creative principle into our realm to escape the gravitational pull and power of our overlords.

Wow. Many thanks for these insights.

Keit said:

I don’t know for sure what degree of fidelity deserve this session, but it really captures my attention.

010705 said:
Laura
A: The previously mentioned time machine, placed precisely at a specific location - and it's not exactly clear whether the action - there's a choice at that point in time, you know...

VB: What kind of choice?

Laura
A: A group can leave with the machine, or a group can bond their awareness, and utilize the device to shift the earth out of the path of destruction. It's not a shift in material terms, it's a shift in time.

I was inspired to post these thoughts because of the 'high strangeness' of my past two days and reading this thread:

What if soul smashing isn't related to destruction but of confinement of the ability to achieve critical or free thinking? It would literally 'smash' souls of people into 'soul bubbles.'

This thought occurred to me after watching Gurdjieff's "Meetings With Remarkable Men," for the 3rd time, and at one point the man playing Gurdjieff is speaking to a preast (I will have to watch the movie again, and give the exact timing to listen to it yourself), that souls are part of a mass conscienceness, like a bubble. What if (and in light of the new feeling of this forum, I am putting myself out there) soul smashing means that if you are 'individualized' you are not part of the mass conscienceness. You are literally, in every single way a 'loner.' However this soul smashing business would force anyone who isn't individualized by the end of this cycle, to never have the chance to be. Their would be a limitations on how much you could individualize. There by gaining complete control of anyone ever getting to the point of passing from STS to STO again.

Edit note: I'm a bad speller and sometimes make up words that may or may not have been created. Like Consciencness. I'm pretty sure it's a word. (?) It always underlines the word in red as if it's a spelling mistake. Have no idea. I'm probably making connections that have no basis?

Dear moderators,

Do you think it would be a good idea to move "smashing of the souls" posts to topic of it's own since it's whole different subject that deserves attention, perhaps ?

I can gather up these posts tomorrow, if it would make your task easier.

Just a suggestion :)

agni said:
Dear moderators,

Do you think it would be a good idea to move "smashing of the souls" posts to topic of it's own since it's whole different subject that deserves attention, perhaps ?

I can gather up these posts tomorrow, if it would make your task easier.

Just a suggestion :)

I think it's a good idea. No need to gather them, the moderators have access to some forum tools that will do it.

Thanks you for the latest session Laura et al.
The explanations about the effects of the E-E program, and the clarification of the soul smashing are really helpful!

(Allen) Alright, so that whole idea of a whole bunch of souls who are on an upward path getting smashed into primal matter kind of freaked me out. Obviously, I misunderstood.
That's what I thought too.
Having it explained doesn't make it any less horrific, but has changed my focus from being more internal considering to external considering. I find it extremely sad to see. But I'd rather see it clearly than not.
It is odd to have it mixed with hope though. Two things I had trouble seeing clearly before now seem to be in focus.....are you guys/the C's just really cosmic opticians fixing everyones glasses? :P

Thanks again.
I'm looking forward to the music and videos :)
I was already planning to buy some of the E-E programs to send to friends, so I may well package them up with the music and videos too.

I'm reminded of this from sott....
sott_hope_on_a_soap_sm.jpg

Thank you Laura and the team for this session, much food for thought. About the videos, I don't think anybody would mind how Laura would look like in the videos, as Redfox said, it is the soul that counts and personally my soul(if I have any), doesn't give much light to those around me, so I think I should be the one to feel ashamed, embaressed or whatever you are feeling. You are an example for us, something we strive to achieve in terms of Being, I can't imagine myself or anybody on this forum thinking how Laura looks like.

As for soul smashing, it is still scary, though interesting to know this is an individual process. I have to admit, I didn't think Keit's idea is correct when I read it. It made sense, but I was expecting something more grand, more cosmic battle. I guess that says a lot about my thinking and self-importance. Keit, after seeing my subjectivity, I think it was a good idea, well constructed and well-thought. I am reminded that C's said "the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts". So it is time to make some choices for all of us, if we want to protect our souls.

Ahh, Thank you all for such an enlightening session.

So many thoughts swimming in my head. The first is regarding music. One of the things about today's music is the constant beat of percussions. In Electronica or techno music the beat can last for a very long time. It is hypnotic and I must admit I like some of what I hear coming out of Europe. Rap music also has a hypnotic rhythm and a lot has a very negative lyric . I also am a metal head from the 70's & 80's, but I find that I can not listen to that music as much anymore. Only in nostalgia. That as well has a lot of negative lyrics. Having a huge collection of new age music that I find only some being worth listening to. It is so repetitious finding most of it boring. I do love pan pipes, flutes and I am a circle drummer and love to trance out in a drum circle. I can find true entrainment with right the group of people. So having Laura and team produce music with a purpose other then entertainment is awesome.

In classical music of old, when music was in an early stage of western development (can not remember the period) they used to call some notes on the keyboards "the devil's interval" It is very disharmonious. And when one hears chords played within these intervals you get feelings of sinister & diabolical uneasiness.

I would so welcome music coming from this group of people. The saying does go that music sooths the savage beasts.

As far as the soul smashing I kinda had thought a few years ago that the Universe was a cyclic scale and that when you reach a certain level of consciousness that the energy of the soul starts from square one again. Thinking that all this is an experience and when one has finished the level of one experience then what? Start over again obtaining new experiences in a transformed group of energy. From my puny human perspective of an sts it frightens mean to think that I could become an electron or proton again and have to start from the beginning. FWIW.

It saddens me this manipulation of the human race. Thinking that we humans are kind of an enigma. For example of the police person running and chasing a perpetrator, doing all they can to stop this criminal and even going the to length of shooting or injuring this person to only then try and save that persons life and get them medical assistance. Same with the USA military. We have solders who are willing to torture the "enemy" and the doctor willing to patch them up. We humans for the most part, have a compassion for others only pertaining to certain situations. We pick and choose what we want to give to specific people. Creating lies within lies to justify why we are only picking these people over those people. Seems a crazy kind of justice imo.

Again many thank yous to Laura and the team and to all of you here on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom