A Soul-Smashing Event!

henry

The Living Force
tatanka said:
How does one feel when he is being soul smashed?

I don't know. We can only speculate.

I imagine it like this: Have you ever done something that you know you should not have done? And afterwards the remorse is so intense that you are paralyzed? You see the horror of sinning against your soul?

Imagine in a flash feeling the remorse and horror of all of the sins against your soul at once.


tatanka said:
Also, what is the round breathing in the whole meditative process? (breathing and meditation)

Round breathing is the bio-energetic breathing, the BA-HA section that comes after the Warrior's Breath and before the Meditation, the Prayer of the Soul.
 

Evolutionary1

Padawan Learner
Tatanka said:
Excuse me all but I just read the last session with the Cs.
Interesting and disturbing.
I have questions that could sound childish but are still unanswered to me.
How does one feel when he is being soul smashed?
Also, what is the round breathing in the whole meditative process? (breathing and meditation)

Any help would be appreciated.



Hi Tatanka. I agree with the general sentiment about the soul-smashing, too, though I am not really shocked. Here is a quote from Kate describing the potential nature of soul smashing--which, if I'm correct, was endorsed by the C's. Thanks, Ana, for the original post and link, by the way :):


Kate said:
What if the idea behind 4d STS plan of crashing the souls is an ongoing process that begun a long time ago? It is trans-generational, trans-cultural and even trans-reincarnational. The goal is to create extremely toxic environment where people with souls have little chance of choosing to align themselves with the names of God. In this case the eventual "crushing" is just a final "small event" considering the fact that the choice of going on a downward developmental spiral is a very gradual process. At the beginning, pathology moves slowly while infiltrating every aspect of our lives, but at some point (and as it seems in our generation) it might reach a critical mass, where many may choose to sin against their souls and give enough energy to 4d STS to implement their plan.


It seems to me that this suggests that soul smashing feels like life in general! Aimless and empty and void of consciousness. I think it feels like depression, apathy, anxiety, and isolation, and eventually...I can't say. I believe what we are doing here is healing the poundings we've taken thus far in this life and perhaps in others to avoid this particular fate, to expand our awareness and become whole so that eventually we can reconnect with each other through networking, communication, exchange. I cannot help but think of Deepak Chopra's Book of Secrets where he suggests that the way that healthy cells function and provide for each other to preserve the overall well-being of the body is how we as individuals should strive to function to serve the needs of the All. But first, we must become healthy and whole and the round breathing in the program is done along with Laura and its purpose is to cleanse and prepare the listener for the healing prompted by the meditation. You can try the program and hear the introduction here:


http://www.cassiopaea.org/Eiriu-Eolas/#vidlink


It's worked wonders in my life! I hope this helps. Godspeed all.
 

Peam

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Galahad said:
tatanka said:
How does one feel when he is being soul smashed?

I don't know. We can only speculate.

I imagine it like this: Have you ever done something that you know you should not have done? And afterwards the remorse is so intense that you are paralyzed? You see the horror of sinning against your soul?

Imagine in a flash feeling the remorse and horror of all of the sins against your soul at once.

I’m trying to think of an analogy to see if I’m on the right track.

In the European witch hunts, where hundreds if not thousands of women and girls were tortured in unbelievable ways into ‘confessing’ to be witches and then being killed.

Think about how many more or less nice, decent, people at that time, who’s only concern was to survive and feed themselves, were hoodwinked by psychopathic witch hunters into dobbing their neighbours in or cheering at the torture and death throes of the convicted.

Now imagine a future time, maybe the wave boarder crossing. Everyone suddenly waking up and remembering all their past lives all at once, including all their agreement and acceptment of killing, torture and wars, going against their normal empathy and conscience.

Well I don’t know about anyone else, but just remembering a tiny fraction of emotional hurt I’ve probably caused others in this lifetime fills me with gut wrenching remorse. What if everyone with a spark of conscience, at some future point, is suddenly confronted with the memories of multiple lifetimes of acquiescence to the lies and manipulation of the psychopathic controllers and their 4D masters, and what they’d unwittingly agreed to. With maybe special emphasis on what's going on in this lifetime right now, because there's no excuse, all the info and knowledge is out there for anyone to get.

Good grief!!
Without prior knowledge and understanding like what we’re learning here I’d be so shocked and devastated at what I’d agreed to over those many lifetimes that I’d probable welcome the smashing of my soul and starting again from scratch, just to clear my debt. It would be my own choice!!
 

RflctnOfU

Jedi Council Member
A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

A: Yes

One word came to mind regarding this and the 'choice' mentioned regarding 'sinning against the soul'

Integrity (root Integral) integrated, whole

Be true to oneself!/keep it REAL

Thanks Laura and team for sharing these gems :thup:

Kris
 

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Galahad said:
tatanka said:
How does one feel when he is being soul smashed?

I don't know. We can only speculate.

I imagine it like this: Have you ever done something that you know you should not have done? And afterwards the remorse is so intense that you are paralyzed? You see the horror of sinning against your soul?

Imagine in a flash feeling the remorse and horror of all of the sins against your soul at once.

I speculate that if a soul feels the horror of its sins, it's still quite alive and struggling. I think being smashed would be more like falling into a very deep and dreamless sleep - without ever waking up! :scared: Of course, you could get confronted with the horror and still choose the lie and decide that 'all is well' and down you go to the billion year nap, never again to be what you were - as it won't even be 'you' by the time you 'wake up'!

I was thinking about this yesterday and I had a moment of horror and deep sorrow for those who are heading that way. What could possibly be worse than the dead of consciousness!? And to what extent are the rest of us - assuming we make it with our souls intact - responsible for not helping to create the environment or conditions so that the least people go that way? It's even more horrific to think that people you know and love will go down! :O

The book that Keit is talking about, Darkness over Tibet, explains that what constitutes a sin against the soul is 'to use that which is spiritual for selfish purposes', i.e., to 'drag God to the ground'. Now there is something to consider seriously!! If we are interested in spirituality simply because it makes us feel good, or for self-importance, or because people will admire us or whatever, then we better stop, forget about it and transfer our selfish needs into more mundane and less harmful sins. On the other hand, I suspect that most people will begin seeking because of a mixture of selfish and creative/altruistic reasons, but eventually there has to come a moment in which we need to make a decision: to be a 'black magician' and sin against the soul, or to learn to truly give everything when asked.

Or so I think.
 

mada85

The Living Force
Approaching Infinity said:
We THINK we know ourselves, we think we are moral and good and pure. And then, whammo!, there it is. There's ME beating a child, a slave, cheating on my wife, killing my brother, stoning that woman, burning that witch. And there's ME beaten as a child, a slave, being cheated upon, being killed, being burned...

Approaching Infinity said:
we know that there IS another way. And that's what we're here to find and MAKE real.

Approaching Infinity said:
All we have is the choice that results. What can I DO now? Who can I be? Who do I CHOOSE to be? And what to CHOOSE to do?

Thanks for these two posts, Approaching Infinity. I think you’ve distilled really clearly something very important. Every time we are confronted with the downward path, whether through self-observation of programming, or by external demonstration, we are offered a choice. What do we choose at such times? Our choice must be made consciously otherwise it has no creative value. To align ourselves to the best of our ability with the creative side of the universe we need to choose the way of conscience and consciousness. It might be nothing more than the weight of feather in our mind, but at least we have made the choice. And over time, the cumulative weight of all those choices will add up.
 

Adaryn

The Living Force
Windmill knight said:
Galahad said:
Imagine in a flash feeling the remorse and horror of all of the sins against your soul at once.

I speculate that if a soul feels the horror of its sins, it's still quite alive and struggling. I think being smashed would be more like falling into a very deep and dreamless sleep - without ever waking up! :scared: Of course, you could get confronted with the horror and still choose the lie and decide that 'all is well' and down you go to the billion year nap, never again to be what you were - as it won't even be 'you' by the time you 'wake up'!

I'd think both scenarios are possible: those who go down the path completely asleep and fall in an even deeper slumber/coma, and recycle" naturally". And those who see and feel the horror, waking up for a moment but, as Approaching Infinity said, the shock is too strong to handle, and the soul is "smashed".
 

ana

The Living Force
Lúthien said:
Windmill knight said:
Galahad said:
Imagine in a flash feeling the remorse and horror of all of the sins against your soul at once.

I speculate that if a soul feels the horror of its sins, it's still quite alive and struggling. I think being smashed would be more like falling into a very deep and dreamless sleep - without ever waking up! :scared: Of course, you could get confronted with the horror and still choose the lie and decide that 'all is well' and down you go to the billion year nap, never again to be what you were - as it won't even be 'you' by the time you 'wake up'!

I'd think both scenarios are possible: those who go down the path completely asleep and fall in an even deeper slumber/coma, and recycle" naturally". And those who see and feel the horror, waking up for a moment but, as Approaching Infinity said, the shock is too strong to handle, and the soul is "smashed".


I would say that the smashing event of a soul is a continuous process, in wich soul / conscience is not stimulated/awakened so that it can grow/expand integrating knowledge.

Here would be as I see it the real sin against the soul, the total ignorance, the dark, wich on the other hand is also part of the balance; and I don't think it occurs in one "life".
 

Adaryn

The Living Force
Ana said:
Lúthien said:
I'd think both scenarios are possible: those who go down the path completely asleep and fall in an even deeper slumber/coma, and recycle" naturally". And those who see and feel the horror, waking up for a moment but, as Approaching Infinity said, the shock is too strong to handle, and the soul is "smashed".

I would say that the smashing event of a soul is a continuous process, in wich soul / conscience is not stimulated/awakened so that it can grow/expand integrating knowledge.

Here would be as I see it the real sin against the soul, the total ignorance, the dark, wich on the other hand is also part of the balance; and I don't think it occurs in one "life".

That's also what I tend to think, and by "feeling the horror and the shock" for a moment, I mean that the soul could suddenly be awaken by the shock triggered by the "realm border crossing" events/the Wave, yet "choose", at some level, to fall asleep again.
I don't really feel comfortable around this subject and don't want to do "wise acreing" though, so I'll just refrain :/
 

ana

The Living Force
Lúthien said:
Ana said:
Lúthien said:
I'd think both scenarios are possible: those who go down the path completely asleep and fall in an even deeper slumber/coma, and recycle" naturally". And those who see and feel the horror, waking up for a moment but, as Approaching Infinity said, the shock is too strong to handle, and the soul is "smashed".

I would say that the smashing event of a soul is a continuous process, in wich soul / conscience is not stimulated/awakened so that it can grow/expand integrating knowledge.

Here would be as I see it the real sin against the soul, the total ignorance, the dark, wich on the other hand is also part of the balance; and I don't think it occurs in one "life".

That's also what I tend to think, and by "feeling the horror and the shock" for a moment, I mean that the soul could suddenly be awaken by the shock triggered by the "realm border crossing" events/the Wave, yet "choose", at some level, to fall asleep again.

Oh, now I understand what you meant :P, anyway seems to me if one is able to awake thanks to that shock and see the horror of the situation, then there is no possibility for the soul to be smashed, as I think a soul is smashed because it has no conscience of its own existence, it has never woken.

Lúthien said:
I don't really feel comfortable around this subject and don't want to do "wise acreing" though, so I'll just refrain :/

Yes it is a confusing issue for us, though maybe we can get something clear accumulating different approaches :)
 

Smallwood

Jedi Master
Windmill knight said:
The book that Keit is talking about, Darkness over Tibet, explains that what constitutes a sin against the soul is 'to use that which is spiritual for selfish purposes', i.e., to 'drag God to the ground'. Now there is something to consider seriously!! If we are interested in spirituality simply because it makes us feel good, or for self-importance, or because people will admire us or whatever, then we better stop, forget about it and transfer our selfish needs into more mundane and less harmful sins. On the other hand, I suspect that most people will begin seeking because of a mixture of selfish and creative/altruistic reasons, but eventually there has to come a moment in which we need to make a decision: to be a 'black magician' and sin against the soul, or to learn to truly give everything when asked.

Approaching Infinity said:
But there IS hope. Simply knowing of the possibilities is the first step and provides protection. For example, if I ever experience a cleansing of the type Laura did (I haven't!), I'll know what to expect, and hopefully have the presence of mind to tell myself to hold on, that it will pass. All the knowledge we have gained over the years provides awareness of possibilities. And not only do we have warnings of danger, we know that there IS another way. And that's what we're here to find and MAKE real.
Perfect bosts by you both, thanks! I'm afraid I haven't got much to contribute this time but I'd like to thank you two for yours'. I know the clarity will come when I'm ready, but you two just helped a great deal.
 

atiil

Jedi
Thank you Approaching Infinity for your last postings which were very helpful.

I felt the latest transmission and the subject of 'soul smashing' outlined the stark reality that we are all faced with. Our foe, whether it be the predator within or our society run by psychopaths, want's NO LESS than to take each of our individual souls and obliterate them back to primal matter. They have put together a despicable array of psychological / physical weapons and tactics that surround us 24 hours a day in an attempt to weaken our minds and bodies into FREELY choosing to allow this to happen, while all the time laughing at us.

Does not our true reality come down to the fact that we are not fighting for some obscure part of our being, we are fighting for our very souls, the very essence of our being. When put in such stark terms, and I must admit I hadn't up to recently, is this not all the motivation we need to try and help our souls. Whether we do all the breathing / meditation or just a little, whether we read all the books we want to or just some of them, as long as we DO something for our soul we have hope. Some will take great leaps other's will take much smaller steps each consistent with their own reality, but every little thing we DO is, when put in the context of saving our very souls, surely worth doing, if not what is the alternative?

I have just recently come out of a very destructive addiction, for the first time in my life I had the courage to look the predator in the eye and say no, but when forced for that brief moment to face the truth about myself it shook me to my very core. I literally became destablised for a few days while I came to terms with who I was and the financial destruction I had perpetrated on the very people who I most love. However, once you get back on an even keel you really do feel that you have regained some tiny piece of yourself, which I think is your soul. For the very first time deep beneath all the programs created for me to run against myself I fought for little ole me.

The more I read about the horror that is most of mankind and the forces massed against us, I used to think about what is the one thing I could use to counteract this evil, fighting for my very soul by doing the breathing / meditation program, by reading and studying when I can, is this not the very least I owe to myself? ... black and white - soul or primal matter - the choice TO DO or NOT TO DO or as the famous saying goes TO BE or NOT TO BE that is the question.

Approaching Infinity quote:
All we have is the choice that results. What can I DO now? Who can I be? Who do I CHOOSE to be? And what to CHOOSE to do?

really sums it all up for me.
 
Laura and Team,
thanks for this superb session!

It certainly explained all the questions asked on the forum recently.

The information the C's gave on "soul smashing" is very important.
It puts a new light on their famous words - Knowledge Protects. In the case of soul smashing, the meaning of this cannot be emphasized enough!
 

anothermagyar

Dagobah Resident
[QUOTE author=Approaching Infinity]And think of the guilt, the desire to just end it all, to feel that one does not even deserve to live. And basically, we make the choice to end it all, because the pain is too great and we truly feel that we do not DESERVE to live.[/QUOTE]

That is exatly how I feel about it sometimes.

[QUOTE author=Ana]I would say that the smashing event of a soul is a continuous process, in wich soul / conscience is not stimulated/awakened so that it can grow/expand integrating knowledge.[/QUOTE]

What about people who don't want to see the reality? They put pink glasses on so they don't have to face with the painful truth.
I think certain amount of people can't see the truth and other people just don't WANT to see. They refuse to see. There is a difference between.
I think this is the worst sin what leads to loosing soul to denie the truth.
They're afraid to except the truth. Like waking up in a burning house.
They want to continue asleep.

I could be wrong of course and really thanks for the posts really helped a LOT!

I just had a frightening dream also recently.
I dreamed I got framed by police and I was sentenced to death.
Maybe something trying to tell me to live my life every minute, every hour if it would be the last in my life. osit
 

Cyre2067

The Living Force
anothermagyar said:
What about people who don't want to see the reality? They put pink glasses on so they don't have to face with the painful truth.
I think certain amount of people can't see the truth and other people just don't WANT to see. They refuse to see. There is a difference between.
I think this is the worst sin what leads to loosing soul to denie the truth.
They're afraid to except the truth. Like waking up in a burning house.
They want to continue asleep.

Then they should be allowed to do as they wish. This was a big hurdle for me personally, allowing for all the faces to manifest, including that of the sleeper. It's our job to respect people's free will, to allow them to chose their own path. That's not to say we can't offer hints and guidance when it's sincerely asked for, but determining that is the toughest part, and takes some practice imho.
 
Top Bottom