A Soul-Smashing Event!

Hi Skyfarmr,

You've made a few post already but you haven't done an intro post yet. We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read. Thanks. :cool2:

Thanks Skyfarmr for the useful information. I did manage to find a good price on goldenseal tablets, 90 capsules for $24 Canadian. I have just started taking it. I am also looking into purchasing a far infrared sauna, one of those cheaper ones. I found one supplier who is selling the portable infrared saunas, but unfortunately not the kind that Laura is using, the cocoon system. Hopefully, the portable is just as effective as the cocoon one.

Thanks to all for the educational information that you have been giving on this website about how we can all take our health back. The information on health provided here is not only unique/different, but is also researched and even tested by for example Laura who tested the far infrared sauna on her own body and provided us with information that can help us to get our health back as well. I definitely will not be the only one to benefit from this information. thanks

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Skyfarmr,

You've made a few post already but you haven't done an intro post yet. We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read. Thanks. :cool2:

:scared: Wow if you want order send him/her a private message

Hi cubbex,

I must apologise if that came across as an order and I will be more careful with my choice of words next time. :-[ On the other hand, you should know that we do not encourage private messages. Definitely not to ask a member to make an intro post.

cubbex said:
Vulcan59 said:
Hi Skyfarmr,

Hi cubbex,

Could you elaborate a little bit more on the meaning of your post and why you reacted like that.

I do not see anything as an order in the post of Vulcan59. The only thing i can see is a recommendation and as it has already been explained on this forum, the intro's post allows the others members of this forum to know a little bit more the new member (where he is coming from, what is his knowledge about the fourth way, does he have any idea about the Wave and so on)

To keep the image of the home, let's say that the new member is someone who has just arrived in our home and we are glad to see him and excited to know a little bit about him.

Bohort said:
cubbex said:
Vulcan59 said:
Hi Skyfarmr,

Hi cubbex,

Could you elaborate a little bit more on the meaning of your post and why you reacted like that.

I do not see anything as an order in the post of Vulcan59. The only thing i can see is a recommendation and as it has already been explained on this forum, the intro's post allows the others members of this forum to know a little bit more the new member (where he is coming from, what is his knowledge about the fourth way, does he have any idea about the Wave and so on)

To keep the image of the home, let's say that the new member is someone who has just arrived in our home and we are glad to see him and excited to know a little bit about him.
Oh yes jeje forgive me :-[

So what do you think about the soul smashing event, now that the cassio said that if you do not control your emotions the wave will be over you?

Cubbex, I just want you to understand that you are skating on very thin ice. This is a forum for adults.

Hi Cubbex,

I read your recent post in the EE thread where you said you were experiencing intense anger. This has also been reflected in some of your posts. You may want to consider talking/writing about what you're feeling in the swamp if you're ready. We're here to listen if you need/want to.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm
Such beings are associated with darkness because the light- knowledge is drawn into the cavernous "black hole" of their congenital emptiness. […] All the massive, cosmic project they are engaged in in full consciousness and on the grand scale, is ultimately a means of "cornering the market" on energy, monopolizing all the known fields of light or light potential. The expanding order they attempt to impose, the totalitarian control over increasingly large numbers they attempt to exert, is the fantastical and internally self-contradictory project of coercing everything in creation to work for them, to cultivate and keep the fields of their energy-reserves and to furnish self-replenishing "herds" of emotional source-nutriment which can be converted into useful energy or light-capital. Since the negative beings can't generate an important light-energy source themselves, they they use the reserves of the beings effectually harnessed in thrall to them. […]
...The network of the STS hierarchy extends in myriad psychic webs of specialized powers, forces and functions like a voracious Net flung across the heaven of stars, the sum energy comprising the group consciousness of that net redounds to the basic benefit of the Being at the apex of the control pyramid. This apex is composed of the most persistently negative being - the one who has stuck it out against all evidence of progressively-diminishing returns. This being can be described as the Desolate One, a being who most directly embodies and promotes the ultimate negative objective
...The consciousness of that being is literally fed and magnified by the number and relative strength of the subordinate souls who have been voluntarily subsumed to the network. The greater the development of the psychic potentials of the individual who has been co-opted, the more "energy" he contributes to the whole system. The more psychic energy available to the "Commander" of the negative soul hierarchy, the greater his effective power to co-opt even more potent and more difficult to capture souls.
...As far as the beings of the lower levels of the STS hierarchy are aware, their objective is to crystallize under artificial pressure of economics, a global power elite structure of indigenous and alien beings that will completely dominate the earth and its inhabitants, thus making it a captured negative resource to "feed" the hierarchy.
This is what the 4th density STS beings perceive. This is their goal. This is all they know: ruthlessness and domination, power and control. The REAL objective is, of course, concealed from them. The even higher density tiers of the Negative hierarchy deliberately distort and mask the character of their objectives from the lower planes of "subordinate functionaries" that are viewed by them as a regimented machinery of beings serving as expendable cogs in an Engine of Conquest.

Add what Adaryan has quoted on the first page of this thread:

At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge, possessing the proverbial basilisk gaze and only turning the stream of its attention "away" from that intensified/contractile self absorption toward the created worlds in token deference of the need to canalize the funneling food source - sucking vitality from the extravagances and pastimes comprising the follies of the created worlds, imbibing the "light units" to insure the uninterrupted power that it needs, the inconceivable "wattage" required, to maintain that monumental self-absorption and narcissistic self-luminance of the negative Ego-postulate - the Anti-Logos, the Selfness of Consciousness.

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

This is the Ultimate Objective of the Being at the apex of the pyramidal food chain. And this is why its agenda is masked in the lower levels of the hierarchy. Until such lower level negative beings have consumed sufficient energy - a sort of critical mass - to trigger the implosion of such extraordinary self concentration, they are only interested in destroying that which resists their domination and preserving a vital minimum of captured resources so as to possess an ongoing supply of nutriment. They wish to control, or freeze the rate of planetary destruction and disintegration so as to technically conserve the intelligent life-form in a tractable state so as to render it a good "servant."

The Objective - the ultimate total destruction that is desired by the Being at the Apex - the total consumption of even it's minions - is masked from the higher density negative beings below it. The lower levels may "feel" or "sense" the looming black hole of absolute annihilation as they mount through the hierarchy, but the immediate pleasures of their feeding-frenzies keep them occupied, reinforcing the discouragement of the idea of looking any deeper into the Heart of Darkness proclaiming its gospel of Onenee and which has no qualms about making food out of even THEM!

And finally from Laura:
22 Oct 1994
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

My thoughts: The Heart of Darkness, this basilisk at the top of the apex, only gets hungrier. If they fail, and the Cs say they will (or better-have), the lizzies, even though they don't see it, are destined to feed this ultimate creature. The soul smashing, as it is called, may feed the lizzies for a little while, but it cannot be their ultimate solution because of the apex dude. And the more energy they feed on, the more energy is required.

Once the lizzies have exhausted their supply, their master must still eat. He will either consume himself in darkness, sucking any and all available light surrounding him, or he will be able to gather enough energy for his journey to another local. The time loop the lizzies have envisioned, the desire to lock 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities to their control cannot work. But they will try, and to a certain extent will succeed in smashing some earth-bound souls.
Again from the first link:
... Because the STO contingent honors and conserves the realization of consciousness in all forms and under all conditions, it has greater resources to sustain creation. It has access to an even more powerful allegiance of unified conscious resolve and collective intent so that the negative hierarchy is met with resistance at every turn. And this STO resistance is a great deal more in harmony and alignment with the Logoic pattern so that it possesses the sum value of the Creative as Its enforcement.
And as the Cs have said, Love is Knowledge. ..
... What we find, at the end, is that the STS consciousness MUST subtract Love from the equation. It is only through a lack of love that an individual is moved to suppress or control or convert another person.
Love expresses the eternal condition that, within the unqualified identity of the Absolute, ALL qualifications are allowed by largesse of Unlimited Potential.
Love is the Power of the Absolute that makes It Absolute and unqualified by permitting even the apparent antithesis of the STS hierarchy.
Reality in its fullness, by its very nature, surpasses the STS hierarchy in an ultimate sense. The STO perspective pairs Love with Infinite Potential - the endlessly proliferating properties of Creation in all its forms and varieties. The STO perspective celebrates differences in form, while acknowledging identity in consciousness.
And it is for this reason that the STS hierarchy is "bitter" toward Love: because Love allows and accepts that attention can be shared and STS craves exclusivity.
Love is that which moves out into the multiplying streams of Creative potential, all the while retaining that awareness of the dawn state of infinite possibility - non-anticipation.
Love is that which knows that no matter how many times the Logos is subdivided or multiplied, it remains intact.
Love is consciousness that knows it may be provisionally focused on chosen delimiting attributes, but it also knows that it is never diminished....

In my view, having the knowledge this is planned, is protection in itself. We all know cataclysms will come, and we are aware of the coming Wave. We must accept this reality, and know it is in the cosmic cycle that these things occur. It cannot be any other way.
(Please excuse the length of this post; this is my final frame of thought)

September 30, 1994
Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying
to him simultaneously?
A: Soul division.
Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular meiosis where a cell
splits and replicates itself?
A: No.
Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How many times does it divide?
A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.
Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or
projected?
A: Is not a piece of a soul.
Q: (L) What is it?
A: It is a replication.
Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?
A: Yes. And no.
Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?
A: Not able to give individual attention.
Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is
thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another
dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the
awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they
are perceived here. At this point in space time his soul which was/is
still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to
suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of
unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been
replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who
call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do
so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as
many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of
hyper- consciousness in each and every version of the soul
consciousness.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that Jesus is in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance? A sort of "template generator?"
A: Yes. Precisely.
Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?
A: Define.
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?
A: No. Once one has truly made the connection, that's all that's needed.
Q: (L) This is an interesting concept. Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?
A: Yes. 12 at the present "time."
Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?
A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon. Nagaillikiga. Others; Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.

Once a so-called Christian, this is where study is involved to prune the true teachings of Jesus from the programming initiated centuries ago. Is this the meaning of Christ-Consciousness? Living on this BBM was never easy, but we have history as our guide. We see what our decisions have led us to, and we are learning our lessons. Progress is being made, whether we realize it or not. Brutality need not be directly in front of us to see that it occurs, and extreme aversion to it is the usual response. Masses of people are awakening to this aversion. A similar mass of humanity simply continue in their daily lives, believing what is easy to believe. Being as objective as possible, this is ultimately their will; they are mechanized. The objective reality and the extreme sadness is very difficult for me to cope with, knowing that brutality is looking right back at me in the mirror, and I have done my part promoting it, still in more ways than I realize. The Prayer of the Soul helps in this realization and objectivity. It is also one way to cleanse the blackness I see within.
We are all here, with greatest appreciation, seeking truth. If, when the soul smashing event proceeds as planned, and I am not ready, then I will be what I will be. At the point of death, there should be no fear, because at that point, when all is condensed, all thoughts and fears and faith will be revealed, finally, the Universe will know where I belong. For me, putting this down on paper and actually doing the Work in a way which benefits all, dealing with the trappings and obstacles, are two completely different things. Having the Knowledge, and discerning it, living it, and Loving it are necessary in order not to make the fatal mistakes leading to my own and my family's destruction. The Cs can see all, and I understand why they say that 4d STS eventual plans will not work. But that is not enough for me and where I am now. The fragments of our soul unit must UNITE if humanity as we know it will be saved. This is the Work that Laura and Ark and all members of this unique forum are here to do. In gratitude, I will strive to work, to keep on the straight and narrow, because to not be continually working would be the same as letting the darkness come over me, much like the oil slick covering and suffocating all life in the gulf. To not be diligent is the same as the persons who allowed this devastating event occur.

Mod's note: Edited to add quotation boxes.

Great post maryjk_99. Our present events are really really complex. I have thought lately that my life has a dual quality: For one side I see the life as I have known it. I wake up and keep living, doing my projects etc. etc. Also watching the extended family of my wife that has offered us for the time being a place in their home. Everybody is living like is 1997. Like the future is there and life is going as always have. And on the other, I see this storm coming this way. The gulf spill; the plans of TPTB; the possible coming middle east war or the Korean War part deux and other disasters that are coming this way. I keep doing the EE as well as I can. I have been struggling with my emotional self due mostly to my self importance and my perception of not being in charge of my economical and working life. But sometimes I look at the sky and say to myself: Is this for real? Are the changes really coming? But little by little events get on top of other events.
I guess that in a few weeks or months I will be the one telling my family what I know about the work and our reality when things get really really mad. My greatest wish right now is to be able to navigate life. Like a zen master. To be able to understand life, the reality of life and roll with it.

Hi Mixtli - I am sorry for the struggles you are going through. Please don't forget that finances are another part of their control system, to keep you struggling and striving to be the 'traditional' breadwinner. Another program tht must be worked. The world is a frightful and uncertain place, and the constant barrage of news reports further flames our fears, anger and insecurities. More food for the moon. All in this world is designed to trigger programs of sadness and helplessness. This is the world in which we live, and we must learn how to escape.

Please read this short article by Laura entitled 'Strategic Enclosure'.
http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Strategic_enclosure

It may help to learn how to begin shielding yourself from predator attacks. There is also a warning to assimlate knowledge in silence until you are ready to share with others, because the reaction of the 'World' against him will be extreme.

Please don't be discouraged, and continue the EE program. It may take some practice, and it may take some time. Be patient with your self. The road is long and winding, but as you travel, will straighten to where you can finally see where it leads. Try to listen to that small still voice, barely discernable. Your higher self knows you and what you are going through, and will help you get through these struggles, within and without. As Laura said, it's frightening, terrible and wonderful all at the same time. I'm still at the frightening and terrible part, and reading the experiences of people here helps me to learn.

Try not to concentrate so much on current events as learning the work and applying it to your life. Try to find some quiet time to contemplate as you read and work. Practice the pipe breathing as you watch the sky, the stress will begin to fall away and you will feel calmer and more alert. And remember , you're not alone, we're all working toward the same goal, and all here are willing and eager to help and listen.

Thanks Maryjk. I am actually trying to no self-pity me. Yeah it is a bit hard for me and others. It is just the uncertainty of it all. So much information. I was considering early today to just stay away from blogs and the forum in order to get perspective. But yes. I actually do feel inadequate. I am not complaining at all. It is just an objective understanding. I have not seem able to "insert" myself in the system. For one or other reason I keep going from one job to another around every two years and a half aprox.
I realized yesterday that I am just a giant question mark standing in the middle of my city. I just do not know. Plainly. I have been searching all my life. And keep searching now. It will be just OK if I just could easily have faith but my growing gave me a sort of entropic view of life. I was a sort of neglected child. But I am not complaining. It is just the way it is. I am working on that.

Thanks again for your words.

LissyLou said:
A recipe for detoxing heavy metals which I found years ago online from a Dr. was basically a pesto recipe but with LOTS of parsley and/or cilantro (the key ingredient), these herbs are also wonderful for any kidney/URO problem...which is probably why it detoxifies so well. This doctor who provided this recipe was testing his patients urine before and after the pesto ingestion and noted big spikes of metal excretion after ingestion. Also, Dr. Martin, from the Martin Clinic in Sarasota, FL, "prescribes" ground coriander for heavy metal detox; the coriander is the seed from the cilantro plant. I try to eat these medicinal foods regularly just because I have a mouth full of metal fillings which I'm too chicken to have a dentist mess around with removing/replacing.
(sorry I can't provide the website for this recipe, it was lost when hard drive crashed and burned) I found this recipe which is similar, it requires more ingredients, some of which you may omit if not on hand, but don't leave out the lemon juice, cilantro/parsley, or garlic.
_http://www.naturodoc.com/library/treatments/removing_heavy_metals.htm
[...]

After posting the above, and trying to find it again, I realized this (detox) was a bit off the topic of soul smashing...
Anyway, I came across the recipe I had printed for mercury detox pesto. Unfortunately, the website was bookmarked on a computer that crashed a few years back. (which is also why i "re-enlisted on forum as skyfarmr instead of skyfarmer, previously before computer crash; hence, I'm not the "newbie" I appear to be)

I have posted this recipe in the health forum http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7765.msg184835#msg184835 reply #59 page 4 in case the link takes you to page 1 (?)

Mod edit: fixed quotes

well i just read through this thread and think i need to read through it a few more times to understand what is being said...any assistance in gaining insight is greatly appreciated.

focus said:
well i just read through this thread and think i need to read through it a few more times to understand what is being said...any assistance in gaining insight is greatly appreciated.

If you have specific questions that helps, or if you've read through the wave? Without a reference point folks won't have any idea where to start.

Back
Top Bottom