A Soul-Smashing Event!

thank you puck. i read the wave (volumes 1-8) on the forum @ http://cassiopaea.org/ a few years ago and I've come back to the wave for another reading on several occasions. there are times, quite often and this is one of them, that i feel lost within the forum. The volume of information is at times overwhelming and I find myself reading, reading and reading and then I need to step away to digest. When i return, whether the same day or the next, i often do not find exactly where I left off and begin again....yesterday I realized/noticed there is a bookmark option which I'll begin using today... I think this will improve some areas for me and as I write this reply, I realize I already have the answer to the next question I was going to ask..

focus said:
there are times, quite often and this is one of them, that i feel lost within the forum. The volume of information is at times overwhelming and I find myself reading, reading and reading and then I need to step away to digest. When i return, whether the same day or the next, i often do not find exactly where I left off and begin again....yesterday I realized/noticed there is a bookmark option which I'll begin using today... I think this will improve some areas for me and as I write this reply, I realize I already have the answer to the next question I was going to ask..

Yes, the forum has a function that puts you back in the area of the thread where you left off. If, for instance, you click on the 'view most recent posts' link at the top line of main forum page, you will see a whole list of the threads with the most recent posts written in. Click the new post button at the far right of any particular thread (its a little icon with an arrow facing up on it) and it'll take you to last place you read a post on that thread. Voila - automatic bookmark!

The forum no doubt has many new posts, new threads and things being shared right and left; it never stops. I would say that whatever you do choose to focus on might be approached, in part, if it seems to answer questions you have or areas you feel particularly unfamiliar with and would like to get better knowledge of of course. But then again sometimes things are said and shared on threads we didn't know we even had questions about - or might have been wondering about at another time - and then eureka, there it is: the answer to an issue we didn't even know we had.

Just wondering, have you had a chance to see the recent Session threads and the Iodine thread?

Ennio said:
focus said:
there are times, quite often and this is one of them, that i feel lost within the forum. The volume of information is at times overwhelming and I find myself reading, reading and reading and then I need to step away to digest. When i return, whether the same day or the next, i often do not find exactly where I left off and begin again....yesterday I realized/noticed there is a bookmark option which I'll begin using today... I think this will improve some areas for me and as I write this reply, I realize I already have the answer to the next question I was going to ask..

Yes, the forum has a function that puts you back in the area of the thread where you left off. If, for instance, you click on the 'view most recent posts' link at the top line of main forum page, you will see a whole list of the threads with the most recent posts written in. Click the new post button at the far right of any particular thread (its a little icon with an arrow facing up on it) and it'll take you to last place you read a post on that thread. Voila - automatic bookmark!

The forum no doubt has many new posts, new threads and things being shared right and left; it never stops. I would say that whatever you do choose to focus on might be approached, in part, if it seems to answer questions you have or areas you feel particularly unfamiliar with and would like to get better knowledge of of course. But then again sometimes things are said and shared on threads we didn't know we even had questions about - or might have been wondering about at another time - and then eureka, there it is: the answer to an issue we didn't even know we had.

Most of the time you need prioritize what you can read and with the load of information it is sometimes not easy, but hang in there. For example the most important topics are listed in the board for example in diet and health beside you have also "important threads for diet and health" listed which may makes it easier to get to the gist of things. What you can also do is creating bookmarks where you left for example for that you need to click on the top line of one post i.e. your last post: "Re: A Soul-Smashing Event!" on the right side of your name and then you can use the bookmark function of you browser.

I want to emphasize some points in relation to Islam and Christianity for further exploration.
---saving good people before souls smashing?---
Muslim (2940) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr said: ...Then Allaah will send a cool wind from the direction of Syria and there will be no one left on the face of the earth in whose heart there is an atom’s weight of goodness or faith but it will cause him to die. Even if one of you were to enter the heart of a mountain, it would enter upon him and cause him to die.” He said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said: “There will be left the most evil of people who will be as careless as birds and be as cruel as wild animals. They will not acknowledge any good or denounce any evil. Then the Shaytaan will appear to them and will say: Will you not listen to me? They will say: What do you command us to do? He will command them to worship idols, but despite that they will have ample provision and a good life. Then the Trumpet will be blown.”

Matthew 24
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

---thousand years---
Session 22 Oct 94: "Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self."

Revelation 20:
6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations...

---second death: soul smashing---
Revelation 20
4 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Q: So, you seem to be suggesting that the real trick is to just become non-attached to anything and anybody, do nothing, and just dissolve into nothing? No thought, no want, no do, no be, no anything!
A: If you are STS, that does not fit, but, if you did exactly that, you would reincarnate in an STO realm, where such energy does fit.
Q: But, if you have become nothing, how do you reincarnate? And, when you say 'reincarnate,' that implies being in a body!
A: You do not become nothingness.
Q: But, being incarnated means being in a body?
A: No.
Q: You mean moving into a realm that does not necessarily mean being in a body?
A: Close. But 4th density STO is partially physical. Does not consume nor possess.
Q: (A) This is contradictory to what we are doing. (L) Why write a book or do anything? There is no point. We should just sit around, do nothing but contemplate our navels and do nothing. (F) Why do you say that? (L) Because doing anything at all constitutes wanting, needing, possessing, having, and so on. (F) Of course, because this is an STS realm. (L) So, therefore, we should do nothing. We should contemplate our navels and try to get out of it and to heck with everybody else! (F) I disagree. (L) Otherwise, it is contradictory. If you try to help anyone else, or do for anyone else, you are desiring to help them. Therefore, you are desiring to change something... (F) Well, sure, but this is an STS realm.
A: You are confused because you seem to think you must be STO to be an STO candidate. You are STS, and you simply cannot be otherwise, until you either reincarnate or transform at realm border crossing.
I know this is an old post but having come across it in a roundabout way, it seems very timely for me. It puts into perspective the growing non-attachment feeling that has been growing in me for quite some time and reminding me that it is not because I don't care about anyone or anything; it is because I am letting things be what they are and just observing.

At one point I felt guilty for it but, now, less and less every day. I cannot presume to know how something or someone should be other than seeing and understanding it/them for what it is and let it be.
It is a strange feeling and at the same time quite liberating.

One significant change has been that I rarely get triggered emotionally. I recognise it before I speak or act. At times I have questioned what is happening with me; am I just tired of it all or have I stopped caring. I think the truth is, I have begun to accept reality for what it is and just accepting that none of it is there for me to change unless it is about the choices I make for myself.

Just taking my family and their challenges as an example, it is almost amazing that they are not actually asking me for help. They will talk and sometimes vent and I cautiously listen. There is rarely an actual verbal call for help where in the past I would have assumed that that was what they are wanting from me. It was my interpretation. My interference by not really listening to what was actually being asked. Often it was nothing other than to listen. In some cases I may have an opinion which I keep to myself because they didn't actually ask for it.

I hope that makes sense.

I want to share some thoughts on the 'smashing of the souls" topic.

The possibility of having enormous amounts of energy as a result of generating enough pain and suffering and using it to crash many souls is definitely terrifying and mind boggling. And, indeed, the question is if it is possible, and if it is, how exactly something like this can happen and how to prevent it?

Not long ago I read Illion's "Darkness over Tibet" (C's remarked about the book that it is a disguise for conveying truths of a spiritual nature as well as a depiction of 4th density realities). And in the book author mentions several interesting points about soul and the possibility of losing it:

And:

And:

So we have several things here: It seems that even one has a soul, it doesn't mean that one necessarily will find oneself on an "upward"/developmental current of life. It IS possible to lose a soul if one will choose to sin against one's soul - essentially to go against one's "being"/level of being.

Another thing that we get from the above, that a soul cannot be "taken", it should be given voluntarily. It is a result of one's choice. The tricky part about it is, that according to C's, the "fall" also happened because human kind made a choice, but it was a choice as a result of 4D STS manipulation - they were deceived. But it was their choice non the less. It puts "greys" claims to the abductees that they agreed (at some point) to be taken and tampered with in a different and more sinister light. The stakes appear to be higher and more complicated.

But how all those ideas can be applied to our personal lives?

My own painful life experiences and the resulting narcissistic wounding made me realize that we all have our own personal "battle for the soul". Growing up in a toxic environment, being exposed to pathological way of thinking influences one's mind and thinking process. In a sense, person (out of ignorance and tragic lack of awareness) learns to resonate with ideas (thought centers) which are not of his/her level of being. And since it is very painful and straining for the soul, unless a person makes a conscious choice of stopping identifying with those damaging archetypes, it will gradually deform the soul and put it on a downward path. And tragic and manipulative as it is, it will be this person's "choice", because "we can always go home". Because if we have a spark of pure and true creativity inside us, it will find the existence in the deep and filthy mud of pathology so repulsive, it will try to find a way out.

The problem is that the mud might be so thick, one might have a hard time having enough hope to keep making the right choice, so one may succumb and eventually give up. And I think that this might happen when a person, as a result of his/her wounding, will start to believe/resonate strongly with pathological ideas and believe that this is who he/she is and act upon it. This person, instead of aligning oneself with names of God (creativity) will align oneself with the names of Wrath (entropy). And this what might be called "sinning against one's soul."

And that leads to the remark made by C's in the following excerpt:

What if the idea behind 4d STS plan of crashing the souls is an ongoing process that begun a long time ago? It is trans-generational, trans-cultural and even trans-reincarnational. The goal is to create extremely toxic environment where people with souls have little chance of choosing to align themselves with the names of God. In this case the eventual "crushing" is just a final "small event" considering the fact that the choice of going on a downward developmental spiral is a very gradual process. At the beginning, pathology moves slowly while infiltrating every aspect of our lives, but at some point (and as it seems in our generation) it might reach a critical mass, where many may choose to sin against their souls and give enough energy to 4d STS to implement their plan.

Until now they "squeezed" the life (chlorophyll?) out of us "mercifully", just like a parasite makes sure to keep its host alive. But there might come a moment where the gravity of soul killing pathology is so heavy, there is not enough "air" to breath. So the soul reaches a fast track of total disintegration into a primal matter.

It gives a whole new meaning to the "battle for the souls". It is an ongoing battle that goes through us, and it is not too late for us (though not much time remains) to stop aligning ourselves with the names of Wrath. But since we are talking about reaching a critical mass here, it is also very important to make everything possible to help others (who's souls are tortured and in pain) and give them a fighting chance.

Darkness Over Tibet By Theodore Illion ( 1936 ) Chapter 4 The Underground City of Initiates​

also readable on internet archive here Darkness over Tibet : Illion, Theodore : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

also some other titles related to explorers in Tibet/East at turn of century

(scroll down below on the page )

Back
Top Bottom