About David Icke & James Redfield

Re: About David Icke & James Redfield

potamus said:
[quote author=Argonuat]Maybe it was because he never had any children? My dad (his brother) always said that my uncle had some "strange ideas" about things, and seemed to be a very selfish person. Also fairly vindictive.

The last 33rd degree parent I knew sodomized his son nightly for years.

[/quote]

Yeah, in the past I tried to tell myself my uncle's Masonic stuff was no big deal, but one doesn't reach 33rd Degree by being a saint... And something else I've wondered - what if he lied about having no children? Could he have had them but did something horrible to them? I'll probably never know any details about him, but there are lots of little "clues" that indicate something. I just hope it didn't involve me.

[quote author=potamus]

[quote author=Argonaut]He also lived in Boulder, CO, just 30 mins away from Denver. I remember when I left home for college, he sent me a letter saying that he'd help me financially with anything I needed; all I had to do was ask.[/quote]

I have "heard" tale of massive underground digs in Boulder. When the director of Ames Research Center was on "60 Minutes" describing NASA's new position that life exists "everywhere it can in the universe" (circa 1999?) he mentioned that in the early years, they approached the ivy league schools with offers to develop the ET research, but none of them would touch it. He said publicly on TV that UC Boulder was chosen for the research. fwiw

[/quote]

Interesting. So it's possible that my aunt was involved in this, hard to say. I wonder if there's any way I can dig further to learn about those two. I don't think my dad knows anything, but I can check.

Argonaut I moved it off the Icke thread to here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=19.0

I came across the following exchange beneath a Doug Stanhope video on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo):

ickesjob.jpg

Icke is definitely doing his job well...

Well he's coming again! I note that the statement:

"He calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave."

... sounds a bit more aggressive than "Infinite Love?" I doubt very seriously that he is calling for revolution, but who knows?

(I deleted the sales info)

[New Living Expo]

Presents

David Icke
David Icke marks his 20th year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with a major all-day event in Marin on October 23rd and the imminent publication of his most amazing book yet.

He will take the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new levels of understanding. He calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave.

David has moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incedible 'awakening' in 1990 and in San Fransisco he will do it again - and then some.
What is reality?
Who are we?
Where are we?
How is reality manipulated?
Who really controls world events?
Political Manipulation
The Reptilian Agenda
The Global Awakening
Join us for an all day prensentation with
one of the most compelling speakers of our time!
Saturday October 23rd 2010
10am - 8pm

San Rafael Ca.

Tickets: $39.00 - $99.00

Potamus said:

"He calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave."

... sounds a bit more aggressive than "Infinite Love?" I doubt very seriously that he is calling for revolution, but who knows?

Wow, yeah, it sounds extremely aggressive. :shock: So much for his plan to shift focus to the "love and light" stuff... And Icke may not be directly calling for revolution, but it sure sounds like a subtle "take home" message people might get.

[quote author=Potamus]

[New Living Expo]

Presents

David Icke
David Icke marks his 20th year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with a major all-day event in Marin on October 23rd...

[/quote]

That's my birthday, which kinda freaks me out. :lol:

Potamus said:

(I deleted the sales info)

[New Living Expo]

Presents

David Icke
David Icke marks his 20th year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with a major all-day event in Marin on October 23rd and the imminent publication of his most amazing book yet.

He will take the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new levels of understanding. He calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave.

David has moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incedible 'awakening' in 1990 and in San Fransisco he will do it again - and then some.

This has a reactionary feel to it, maybe to the work done here?

Or maybe something’s coming up from the dark side which needs a distraction among those who are willing to question the present state of affairs.

Just wanted to post the most recent David Icke update that showed up today:

THE TRUTH VIBRATIONS WILL END THE CONTROL SYSTEM

...Everything looks very different once you are touched by the Truth Vibrations. I can see so clearly today those attuning to the new energetic resonance and those who are still welded to the old. This is the parting of the ways, the fork in the road, that I talk about.

One enormous irony in all this is that I know people who are completely controlled by the old vibration - the Control System vibration - while talking endlessly about 'love and light', 'I love everyone' and 'people must wake up'.

They think they are awakening (no, awakened) to the new vibration when they are expressions of the dying embers of the old that will play out to its conclusion in the next few years. I see people talking about love while being totally devious and self-serving; they talk about giving and loving everyone when me, me, me is the only show in town.

The Truth Vibrations are not a talking, they are a being, a doing. Condemning the system and then using it for your own ends whenever it suits you is not the Truth Vibrations - it is that which they are sweeping away. The Truth Vibrations are bringing to the surface all that has been hidden and so the fake self-identities that hide behind 'love and light' and other personality fronts while serving the Control System will find that their masks will suddenly lift ...

... We are in for so many shocks and surprises in the next few years as we see people who project a fake image for what they really are. This includes, indeed most especially includes, the reptilian-human hybrid bloodline families behind the Control System

I just couldn't help but think to myself (based on the bolded parts above) that Icke is scanning the forum and trying to incorporate some Gurdjieff into his message. Could just be co-incidence, but it made me read twice...

"Touched by the Truth Vibrations"???

He has such an odd way with words. It's really very telling, actually - the signal in what he writes is so scrambled.

Found an interesting thread on "The Infinite Love Forum," titled "New Age Nonsense, Round 2:"
_http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=29064

It starts out by blasting various people. Then on page 5 they bring up David Icke. And immediately after, Laura and the C's are brought into the discussion. The usual articles from Vinnie and Friends are trotted out, but there are also some (very flimsy) parallels drawn between Laura and Icke by a member called "I AM ALL I AM":

I AM ALL I AM said:
It is interesting that in the last quote on the previous post, the cassiopaean's make accusations of paedophilia of others without any proof. This sounds all to familiar, as David Icke does exactly the same thing.

I AM ALL I AM said:
I have been reading this thread ...

_http://www.truthaction.org/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

... which has numerous links, including some that I have already posted, which detail fundraising for a court case ... now where have we heard that one before ?

I AM ALL I AM said:
Laura has been pushing the reptilian information, much in the same way that DI has, for many years now. They appear to have quite a few similarities actually.

After this they move on to skewering the Pleiadians. The thread as a whole is basically a mish-mash, indiscriminately ridiculing several individuals from the channeling/New Age scene. But I figured I'd mention Laura's inclusion, as this is the first I've seen someone directly using David Icke to "discredit" her and the C's. We expected it to happen, and it has. And the posts are fairly recent, too (Feb 2010). Has anyone else seen parallels drawn between Icke and Laura elsewhere? I'm curious if this is a new development, or if it's been going on for a while.

Argonaut said:
Found an interesting thread on "The Infinite Love Forum," titled "New Age Nonsense, Round 2:"

Why do you think it's interesting?

arg said:
. But I figured I'd mention Laura's inclusion, as this is the first I've seen someone directly using David Icke to "discredit" her and the C's. We expected it to happen, and it has.

Apologies, but who expected this to happen? Who is the 'we'?

arg said:
And the posts are fairly recent, too (Feb 2010). Has anyone else seen parallels drawn between Icke and Laura elsewhere? I'm curious if this is a new development, or if it's been going on for a while.

Again, I'm a bit confused by your thinking here - what is the concern? If we got all worked up about every internet post that spoke badly about us, we'd waste all the energy we need to do what it is we are here to do. I'm also quite confused about this 'we expected it to happen'...

anart said:
Argonaut said:

Why do you think it's interesting?

Only because David Icke was used to attack Laura. The thread itself is garbage. I should have worded it differently.

[quote author=anart]
arg said:
. But I figured I'd mention Laura's inclusion, as this is the first I've seen someone directly using David Icke to "discredit" her and the C's. We expected it to happen, and it has.

Apologies, but who expected this to happen? Who is the 'we'?

[/quote]

It was mentioned earlier in this thread that someone could use the apparent similarities between Icke's themes and those of the Cass material to discredit Laura. But I can see how "we expected this to happen" looks like it implies something a lot bigger than that.

[quote author=anart]
arg said:
And the posts are fairly recent, too (Feb 2010). Has anyone else seen parallels drawn between Icke and Laura elsewhere? I'm curious if this is a new development, or if it's been going on for a while.

Again, I'm a bit confused by your thinking here - what is the concern? If we got all worked up about every internet post that spoke badly about us, we'd waste all the energy we need to do what it is we are here to do.
[/quote]

My mindset was that it would add data to the Icke thread, since it was the first attempt I've seen to discredit Laura using David Icke. I'm sorry for being confusing. I had an emotional reaction when I read those posts, and immediately came and posted about it. You're right that it doesn't add anything significant. It says more about my reaction at the time than anything else. When I have a strong reaction like that, I need to take some time before deciding to post.

Just received this in my email from the David Icke website - Icke has just done an interview with Bill Ryan of Project Avalon. This is apparently to promote his new book "Human Race - Get Off Your Knees." This is interesting timing considering Laura's recent Project Camelot interview with Kerry.

The interview is here: _http://www.davidicke.com/articles/media-and-appearances/34367--david-icke-human-race-get-off-your-knees

I'll add an update once I've watched it.

Ummm... where do the Cs make accusations of pedophilia? Did I miss something?

Ummm... where do the Cs make accusations of pedophilia? Did I miss something?

That is really interesting Laura. Maybe this is an important cookie-cutout
from David Icke's work that helps explain why the PTB tolerate him. I don't
recall him leveling a lot of accusations of pedophilia at his proposed "controller
reptilians" Guess I'll watch the interview.

Back
Top Bottom