About David Icke & James Redfield

Re: About David Icke & James Redfield

Laura said:
I was referring to Jay Weidner promoting himself as a filmmaker, not Icke.

Oops. :-[ Sorry for my misunderstanding. Thank you for the clarification.

Icke's use of RedPill for his own purposes remains bothersome.

JH

James Henry said:
Laura said:
I was referring to Jay Weidner promoting himself as a filmmaker, not Icke.

Oops. :-[ Sorry for my misunderstanding. Thank you for the clarification.

Icke's use of RedPill for his own purposes remains bothersome.

JH

Indeed it does. But wonder what you will find if you search for Jay Weidner's "film making" claims? Mostly, as far as I can see, it's just filming his partner, Sharron Rose, cavorting about.

A quick search for now.

Jay's claim's from:
_http://www.2012theodyssey.com/bio-jay.html

Jay Weidner is an author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar. He is the producer of the feature documentary film, 2012 The Odyssey and it’s forthcoming sequel, Timewave 2013. He is the co-author of , The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye; Alchemy and the End of Time, (Destiny Books) and A Monument to the End of Time (with Vincent Bridges) as well as a contributing writer for the book The Mystery of 2012 (Sounds True). Jay was featured on the History Channel’s Documentary, The Lost Book of Nostradamus.

In 1999, together with his wife, Sharron Rose, he founded Sacred Mysteries for which he has directed and produced ARTmind with Alex Grey, Healing the Luminous Body with Dr. Alberto Villoldo, Healing Sounds with Jonathan Goldman, Sound Yoga/Nada Yoga with Shanti Shivani, Alchemical Healing with Nicki Scully, Quantum Astrology with Rick Levine, Yoga of Light with Sharron Rose and Secrets of Alchemy, a documentary based upon his research into alchemy, the Cross of Hendaye and the End of Time.

From 1991 to 1995, Jay was the Public Affairs Director at KCMU-FM in Seattle. He also produced and hosted the weekly radio show Mind Over Matters, where he interviewed a who's-who of dynamic and important personalities such as Richard Hoagland, Noam Chomsky, Terence McKenna, Peter Dale Scott and many others.

Jay has written articles for many periodicals and journals over the years including

Alchemical Kubrick: 2001; The Great Work on Film,

The Ka the Ba and the Kabballah,

Alchemical Secrets of the Lord of the Rings: Tolkien at the End of Time,

The Golden Age and the End of the World

The Topology of Time and many more.

These articles can be found at his web site _

In 1996 and 1997, Jay produced and hosted the Awakening to Gaia conferences in Boulder, Colorado. These two conferences were designed to bring together many of the diverse scholars, authors and teachers interested in examining alternative historical and scientific theories. Among the many guests who attended these conferences are Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, Joscelyn Godwin, Robert Temple, Gregg Braden, Robert Lawlor, Paul LaViolette, Robert Bauval, Paul Devereaux, David Hatcher Childress and many others.

In 1997, Jay created and produced the alternative esoteric video catalogue named Explorations. This catalogue was one of the most beautiful catalogues ever printed and went out to millions of people annually. Explorations is still being published by Gaiam Inc. in Boulder, Colorado.

From 1998 to 2000, Jay was the Video Development Director for Conscious Wave Productions in Boulder, Colorado. He helped develop the videos Harmony in Diversity with the Dalai Lama, Walking Between the Worlds with Gregg Braden, Qi-Gong with Garri Garripoli, plus many other video productions featuring scientists, authors and teachers such as Mathew Fox, Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. Gene Ornish and many others.

He also produced, wrote and directed the nationally viewed documentary for Conscious Wave titled, Earth Under Fire with Dr. Paul LaViolette.

Since 2000, Jay Weidner has been the President of Sacred Mysteries Productions

He is currently directing Infinity, a documentary film on death and the afterlife, featuring authors Gregg Braden, Dannion Brinkley, Dr. Stanislav Grof, John Holland, Ponlop Rinpoche, Dr. Robert Thurman, Dr. Alberto Villoldo, Dr. Brian Weiss and others.

Wonder how many of those claims can be verified? Wonder how many of those people know that the guy is a pathological poseur. Somebody ought to collect all his rants on the net and send copies of them to all the people he is currently scamming.

Hoo boy! We just got Icke's latest book at the store. I was quite surprised to find a few items while flipping through its pages. First of all, here's the description:

DAVID ICKE'S SENSATIONAL NEW BOOK NOW IN STOCK AND SHIPPING

Nearly 700 pages, 355,000 words, 325 illustrations and 32 pages of original colour art by Neil Hague

A Monumental Work

David Icke marks his 20th year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with the publication of his most amazing book yet.

He takes the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new levels of understanding and he calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave.

David has moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incredible ‘awakening’ in 1990 and here he does it again - and then some.

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

We live in extraordinary times. On one side we are seeing the imposition of a global Orwellian State of total surveillance and control by those who serve the Moon Matrix, and on the other a fantastic energetic transformation is taking place – what David calls the ‘Truth Vibrations’, a phenomenon he first predicted in 1990 and used as the title of his first book after his ‘eyes opened’.

The Truth Vibrations are awakening vast numbers of people to remember who they really are – infinite, eternal Consciousness.

Humanity is at a fork in the road and it is time to make a choice. Are we going to awaken to our true genius and potential as Infinite Consciousness? Or are we going to remain entrapped in body/mind and the manufactured illusions of the Moon Matrix?

One choice will give us freedom and potential on a scale we could not have thought possible, while the other will condemn us and our children to a global fascist/communist dictatorship on a scale that would make George Orwell wince.

You cannot read Human Race Get Off Your Knees and be the same person you were when you picked it up. It is life-changing, reality-changing and its information, if acted upon, will set us free.

OK, "Moon Matrix". Hmm, where have we heard an idea similar to that before? But first, in its opening pages, what do we find? Aha! It's Gurdjieff's Tale of the Evil Magician under the heading "The Human Story". Skimming through the pages, we come to p. 80 and find this quote from Thomas Thompson's Mythic Past:

Icke quoting Thompson said:
When one investigates the history of Palestine independently of the biblical view of the past, this period betrays little evidence of biblical Israel's emergence ... There is no evidence of a United Monarchy, no evidence of a capital in Jerusalem or of any coherent, unified political force that dominated western Palestine, let alone an empire of the size the legends describe. We do not have evidence for the existence of kings named Saul, David or Solomon; nor do we have evidence for any temple at Jerusalem in the early period.

Hmmm. Check out Laura's article here: http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2007_07_29_archive.html. What do we find? This quote:

LKJ quoting Thompson said:
[W]hen one investigates the history of Palestine independently of the biblical view of the past, this period betrays little evidence of biblical Israel's emergence. [...]

"There is no evidence of a United Monarchy, no evidence of a capital in Jerusalem or of any coherent, unified political force that dominated western Palestine, let alone an empire of the size the legends describe. We do not have evidence for the existence of kings named Saul, David or Solomon; nor do we have evidence for any temple at Jerusalem in the early period.

Interesting, no?

Skipping ahead to p. 202 we find the following:

Icke said:
... This is why I often call them [Reptilians] 'interdimensionals' rather than extraterrestrials. Our reality is what is known as 'Third Density' and the Reptilian entities manipulating human society come from the Fourth Density which resonates to a frequency range that we cannot currently decode and 'see'. It is still a 'physical' realm, though less dense than this one, and very different to our own. Entities there do not eat 'solid' food as we do, but instead get their sustenance from forms of energy.

The Fourth Density is like this one in the sense that the whole spectrum of states of being exist there, from those of great love and harmony to others, like this Reptilian faction, who have a lust for power and control and have hatred in what pass for their hearts. This desire for power and control betrays what they really are - insecure and full of fear. Whenever we think, or feel emotion, we generate energy, and the nature of thought or emotion dictates the vibrational resonance of that energy. The Reptilians, because of their states of being are very low-vibration entities within Fourth Density and so they must feed off low-vibration energy that 'syncs' with them. This energy - their 'food source' - is low-vibration human thought and emotion based on fear. This also includes emotional states like stress, depression, anxiety, guilt, anger, hatred and so on. Now we can see why this world is as it is. It has been manipulated and structure to generate maximum fear and stress in all its forms. Think of the energetic consequences of all the wars alone. When we think, or when we feel emotion, we can't see the energy it generates because it vibrates beyond human sight and 'bleeds' into the Fourth Density where it can be absorbed by these Reptilian entities. In short, we are their food source - and they are terrified that we will cease to be. The Peruvian-born writer, Carlos Castaneda, wrote a series of books from the late 1960s featuring who he said was a Yaqui Indian healer, or shaman, in Mexico called Don Juan Matus. There has been debate about whether or not Don Juan really existed, but that is a side issue. Wherever Castaneda got his information, the words attributed to Don Juan are magnificently accurate. He spoke of 'predators' that had taken over the human mind, as I will expand on later; and Castaneda reports here what Don Juan said about the predators' desire for the energy of children:

... He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

... <snip> The power structure, however, is located in the Fourth Density and while those entities can, and do, manifest in our Third Density they can't stay here for long with our vibrational realm alien to their own body resonance. They have to return to Fourth Density to energetically replenish and re-'harmonise' themselves. Drinking human blood, though, helps them to stay here longer. It contains the human energetic codes and helps maintain their vibrational state in greater synchronisation with this reality. It also gives them energetic sustenance. Here you have have the connection between the Reptilians and the legends about vampires and also the blood-drinking human-sacrifice networks that we know as 'Satanism'. Whenever I research a significant player in the conspiracy the connections lead to Satanism eventually. This is why.

Fourth Density Reptilians manipulate this reality by possessing 'human bodies' and taking over their mental and emotional processes. They 'wear' these bodies like a sort of spacesuit. It allows them to dictate events in this world without actually being 'in' it. ... This is where the Reptilian hybrid bloodlines come in. They have been genetically-developed to have a sympathetic resonance with these Fourth Density entities thanks to their greater infusion of reptilian codes. ... The Illuminati bloodlines are simply the genetic vehicles that allow the Reptilians to control our world while hiding behind apparent human form. <etc.>

No comment needed. On to p. 211:

Icke said:
The Greys were genetically-engineered by the Reptilians and they are soulless biological computer systems - biological robots - that act as servants and foot-soldiers to the Reptilians.

p. 212:

Icke said:
The Reptilians want their hybrids to look human, or the secret would be out.

On to p. 287:

Icke said:
Humans are sustenance to the Reptilians - we are their food source. They are 'physical' food when the Reptilians are in Third Density, and 'energetic' food in Fourth Density, produced by low-vibration emotions and mental states like fear, hate, anger, stress, worry and depression. Large numbers of the children and others that go missing every year end up being consumed by the Reptilians in surface rituals and in underground bases which open out into the ancient cavern and tunnel systems where Reptilians and other non-human species, like the 'greys' and the blond-haired, blue-eyed 'Nordics', have hidden from human sight for thousands of years.

As an aside, on p. 304-5 he gives the shallowness of the craters on the Moon as evidence that it is hollow, ignoring evidence like the Carolina Bays that suggest this is a result of mid-air cometary explosions. He endorses Jay Weidner 13 pages later, repeating the silly (in my mind) idea that Stanley Kubrick was hired to shoot the fake moon landing footage. Next is a chapter about Icke's ayahuasca experiences, in which "the Voice" started speaking to Icke... As he describes (p. 324):

Icke said:
Everything just was. I had no body, I was only Consciousness, and I was everything. There were no divisions, no polarities, no black and white, no us and them. I was Infinite, but I was also completely self-aware as an 'individual' with my own point of observation within the whole. ... If only people could experience the bliss of Oneness, the world of the five senses would be transformed. This is why the Reptilian-Illuminati conspiracy works so hard to keep us in a state of disconnection through fear, stress, hatred, mind programming, suppression of knowledge, and long, long list of other methods, including electromagnetic pollution and chemical additives in food and drink. All these things are designed ti imprison us in five-sense reality and this is the major reason for demonising psychoactive drugs.

Riiiiggghhhhhtt...

Now we get to his "Moon Matrix" chapter. Here are some of the figures beneath the illustrations of that chapter:

Icke said:
The Reptilians manipulate humanity from the Moon and also have underground bases on Earth and Mars.

The arrival of the Moon [it's a spaceship], the hi-tech wars and the destruction of Mars and a planet between Mars and Jupiter (now the asteroid belt) caused a massive 'tear' or 'distortion' in the Metaphysical Universe which was decoded through into holographic reality as extraordinary destruction and catastrophic geological upheavals. Human society immediately descended from an advanced technological world into the Stone Age.

The Reptilian hive mind has hijacked the human mind via the reptilian brain and the Moon Matrix.

And now, p. 426:

Icke said:
As I mentioned earlier, the Reptilians and Greys have a hive mind that is much like the ones that queen bees or queen ants use to communicate with their workers. They have locked humans into their hive mind through the installation of the reptilian brain within the human brain. ... The writer, Carlos Castaneda, reports what his Yaqui Indian healer, or shaman in Mexico, Don Juan Matus, said about this very subject. I read this quote long after I had concluded that humans were connected to the Reptilian hive mind and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw what it said:

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so ... indeed we are held prisoner!

They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.

Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver—stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

Well, now they have been.

<snip> ... Don Juan is said to have told Castaneda:

I know that even though you have never suffered hunger … you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.

The sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.

<blah blah>

Again, where have we seen this before? Interestingly, there aren't any quotes from Cataneda that Laura doesn't quote in her own writings. And Icke doesn't even mention what book the quotes are from (neither Castaneda, nor Ouspensky, are in the bibliography).

As for the moon, here's a bit from the Wave:

LKJ said:
Here I would like to point out that the Cassiopaeans have repeatedly said that the Moon is a "base" for the 4th density control system. And we might also want to remember the writings of Morris K. Jessup on this matter, most particularly his theory of "null zones" that enable the activation or opening of "windows" or "portals" between densities, though he did not express it in those terms.

...In modern times, most people tend to think of space as being empty of living beings: it is "empty space - save, of course, for the stars, planets and cosmic dust. This soul-less vision is however quite modern. In previous ages, there was never much doubt that the heavens were filled with Spiritual beings. ...The Way Up and the Way Down, the Way Out and the Way In ...marks a cross in space and time. ...The ancient hieroglyphic for the Place of the Horizon, which eventually turned into the modern sigil for Libra, is that which separates the infernal from the celestial. ...The ...glyph indicates that mankind - even that small part of Mankind that seeks initiation ...must, at some time or another, descend into the Well of Ordeal. ...This is designed to separate the higher from the lower....In some ways, the Moon is the greatest problem of esoteric lore. The Moon is not at all what it appears to be.At the end of the last century an astounding revelation was made, as a result of dissent among members of secret Schools. Information, hitherto guarded jealously by the most enclosed of the inner Orders, was made public. The secrets disclosed pertained to a far deeper level of knowledge than has hitherto been made exoteric by the Schools - even in this enlightened age.

Laura also talks about Jessup's idea of the gravitational nodes of a three-body system (Earth-Moon-Sun).

Icke says this on p. 414: "The precision in the mathematics and proportions of the Moon in relation to Earth and the Sun is all part of this [transmitting the 'moon matrix' reality, etc.]."

In this chapter there's a section called "Frequency Fence" (and I just had deja vu writing this!). It's about HAARP, which he says can:

Icke said:
change the weather, not least by super-heating the ionosphere; cause hurricanes, tsunamis and earthquakes; implant thoughts and emotions in the human brain, individually and collectively; block communication systems worldwide; kill people with a particle beam weapon, or 'death ray', again individually or en masse; <etc.>

Next section and chapters are on "Destroying Health". Funnily, as I was scanning, my roommate mentioned Candida on the phone, and at that very moment I flipped to a page and looked at the section on Candida! He talks about vaccines, sugar as evil, chemicals, tamiflu, corruption, swine flue, etc., basically saying it's a form of planned genocide. Then there's the usual rundown of totalitarian controls and loss of freedoms followed by an uplifting final chapter.

Considering the topics he covers, two topics stand out as being left unmentioned: psychopaths (d'uh) and wheat (another d'uh).

Icke also doesn't mention what Gurdjieff had to say about humans being "food for the moon". He could've added some choice quotes! Like this one from Views From the Real World:

Gurdjieff said:
The moon is man's big enemy. We serve the moon. ... Kundabuffer is the moon's representative on earth. We are like the moon's sheep, which it cleans, feeds, shears, and keeps for its own purposes. But when it is hungry it kills a lot of them. All organic life is food for the moon. Passive man serves involution; and active man, evolution. You must choose. ...

Of course, quoting Gurdjieff any more than he had to would invalidate most of his metaphysical positions...

At least we know Icke's been reading Laura's stuff...

Approaching Infinity said:

So it would seem. Very interesting. Maybe one should write to him and ask what he thinks of Laura´s work.

So basically the man didn't have the decency to give credit to whom deserves it. Instead he decided to run with the ball and add his own 'creative' twists (e.g. "that's no moon, it's a battle station!" and "ayahuasca told me - it must be true!"). And off he goes to sell his book. Oh man. :rolleyes:

Away With The Fairys said:
Approaching Infinity said:

So it would seem. Very interesting. Maybe one should write to him and ask what he thinks of Laura´s work.

I think it's pretty obvious he's just ripping off the few ideas he likes and that most everything he writes on top of that is antithetical to Laura's work. Pretty slimey. Or should I say, Reptilian!! :lol:

Seems like Icke already used the Castaneda quote in his book "Children of the Matrix". I haven't read it (wouldn't want to), but I came across this link years ago:

_http://www.2012unlimited.net/reptilian_brain.html

Spiral Out said:
Seems like Icke already used the Castaneda quote in his book "Children of the Matrix". I haven't read it (wouldn't want to), but I came across this link years ago:

_http://www.2012unlimited.net/reptilian_brain.html

Ahh, I'd wondered about that. Thanks for the link. First published May 2001. I wonder if he used that quote before, because there's this: _ttp://web.archive.org/web/20000925071703/http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/abduction_11.htm, archived from September 2000, where Laura uses the quote, and in a context suggesting she's repeating it from an earlier article. Maybe Icke's just been reading Laura's stuff for a really long time? And the Thompson quote suggests he continues to do so. :cool2:

I've long had the feeling that Icke is "damage control." This sort of demonstrates it. But he's not the only one. As I've said, there's a program for everyone.

ADDED: Perhaps some book reviews on amazon pointing out what he is doing would be appropriate?

All these things are designed ti imprison us in five-sense reality and this is the major reason for demonising psychoactive drugs.

He is indirectly advertising use of drugs, this way people could get their brains fried faster. Everyone knows that drugs aren't good and this is plane foolish thing to write, but knowing people naivety and wishes and that it isn't written for people who go deeper....... This is damaging Laura's work, when people see similarity and if he does something radical people would generalize, and this is truly fascinating how this damage control and damage infliction works.

FYI here's a cross-post about Regina Meredith, apparently an Icke fan:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19099.msg193955#msg193955

ENJOY

Potamus said:
FYI here's a cross-post about Regina Meredith, apparently an Icke fan:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19099.msg193955#msg193955

ENJOY

Since it is about Icke, why didn't you post it here?

quote from Dannybanny

He is indirectly advertising use of drugs, this way people could get their brains fried faster.

Quote from: Icke

Everything just was. I had no body, I was only Consciousness, and I was everything. There were no divisions, no polarities, no black and white, no us and them. I was Infinite, but I was also completely self-aware as an 'individual' with my own point of observation within the whole. ... If only people could experience the bliss of Oneness, the world of the five senses would be transformed. This is why the Reptilian-Illuminati conspiracy works so hard to keep us in a state of disconnection through fear, stress, hatred, mind programming, suppression of knowledge, and long, long list of other methods, including electromagnetic pollution and chemical additives in food and drink. All these things are designed ti imprison us in five-sense reality and this is the major reason for demonising psychoactive drugs.

As a state of bliss (at least that is how Icke pretends it to be) is mentioned in the same paragraph as the use of drugs, I would question if the advertisement is only indirectly. The verb demonising (linked with a angelic state) seems to me a strong program activator to push people into experiences with psychoactive drugs. This might be one of the conscious objectives of the book and therefore not indirect.

. Everyone knows that drugs aren't good and this is plane foolish thing to write, but knowing people naivety and wishes and that it isn't written for people who go deeper.

Foolish indeed, unless it is the objective to promote the use of drugs actively. IMHO from the presentation of AI in this thread I think the book is written for people that do want to go deeper and Icke is luring them into the trap of: you wanna know the truth, take some drugs, you won't believe what you are gonna experience. Icke is dangling for their eyes a short track, offering them the illusion that there is a lunch to get for (almost) free. And so he guards and closes the gate to true knowledge, osis.

Back
Top Bottom