About David Icke & James Redfield

Re: About David Icke & James Redfield

Laura said:
Ummm... where do the Cs make accusations of pedophilia? Did I miss something?

"I AM ALL I AM" was referring to things supposedly said about the Higher Balance Institute. I don't know why he said that the C's accused anyone. Maybe he's using the term "cassiopaean's" to mean all of us collectively? Or maybe he's just confused because his sole info source is Vincent Bridges. Here's the quote he was referring to, taken from VB's Cassiopaea Cult site:

Vincent Bridges said:
Cassiopaens vs. Higher Balance Institute

The Cassiopean Cult is being sued by the Higher Balance Institute of Oregon. Read the court filings HERE (pdf).

Claims include: Defamation – Libel

HBI is a front for pedophilia
HBI is a COINTELPRO organnization
HBI’s meditation CDs is an act of “falling into the confluence with a psychopathic reality”
Those associated with HBI must be careful to avoid sexual molestation by HBI members
HBI is “conning” the public
“Fishy” sexual conduct is occuring at HBI

We have heard all of this before and wish HBI good luck in the pursuit of their court case.

Of course, they never mention that we won the court case....

Galahad said:
Of course, they never mention that we won the court case....

Of course not. Facts don't seem to be part of Vinnie's "reality." Anyone who looks to him for info is not only barking up the wrong tree, they're in the wrong forest.

I know that this forum classified David's writings as largely disinformation.
And I agree up to some point with this assessment.

BUT... I also feel strongly that we should never exclude the possibility for learning
and growth in other people, i.e. all these assessments are valid only at the time they
are announced, because we don't know the future of any other person.

Looking at David's writings and listening to his interviews I detect both continueing
learning and growth and what is to me at least remarkable is the fact that he did all
this in public. (sound familiar?). At the beginnig he faced such ridicule that would
have silenced any other person for ever. But he continued.

Any person who has gone through a life shattering and changing experience knows
that there is initially a great deal of confusion and inner struggle.

In this spirit I recommend listening to David's latest interviews. I found his interpretation
regarding the moon of particular interest. In general he seems to have moved from "love
is the answer" to knowledge and growth of conciousness.

_http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/coto-report-british-edition-an-interview-with-david-icke/

I watched the first 3 parts of the interview and here's what he comes up with:

The moon is superficial and broadcast some kind kind of signal direct into the "reptilian" brain of every human being. This creates the illusion of our presents reality.

This information came to him direct in his mind and within minutes he knows "the moon is superficial" (sounds like his source is very active).

The black hole in the middle of the galaxy is responsible for our current vibrational state and because the earth cross the galactic ecliptic and the hole changes his vibration, our reality would change.

The reptilians live in the superficial moon and feed of the energy of the earth.

Stone circles like Stonehenge were build to manipulate the earth grid and sustain the false reality.

Credo Mutwa confirms that the moon came out of the deep space.

Before the moon arrived, there was no need of physical food and even the animals doesent had to eat other animals (sounds like everything was love and light), because there was enough energy for everyone.

It seems to me, that he do what he always had done: increase the noise, spread disinfo and, that's interesting, suggest, that we are "food for the moon"... OK, there are reptilians within the moon and this creatures feed on earth and human energy. Sounds familiar ey? It seems that the cosmic PTB are very busy to co-opt certain concepts and twist them to there own benefits.

I will try to listen the whole interview, but I cannot promise that I can make it through. ;)

edit: up to part 7 he talks over and over again about the "reptilian brain" and the "left vs. right brain". Nothing new yet.

no-man's-land said:
edit: up to part 7 he talks over and over again about the "reptilian brain" and the "left vs. right brain". Nothing new yet.

To me it's ironic that David Icke talks so much about the 'left brain prison' on this planet. The main problem he has has to my mind is that his work seems to be completely dominated by the Right Brain, ie his intuition and thus to the detriment of any kind of Objectivity.

It's a shame because some of his research, for instance on the banking system, Illuminati bloodlines, secret societies is generally speaking, quite valid and useful. But then he meets a handful of people who claim they've witnessed 'Reptilian Shapeshifting' and his Right Brain goes into total overdrive: It 'feels right' to him and he apparently then starts to look for (very tenuous) links to Reptilians in folklore and UFO encounters and hey presto, decides that the British Royal family are indeed 'Reptilian Shapeshifters'!

I suppose the lesson here is that intuition used in isolation is often simply false and can lead to illusion and wishful thinking. From the 'Left Brain/Right Brain' perspective, Icke's work is thus literally very unbalanced with a significant bias for the right brain as a tool.

As I see it, here lies the fundamental difference between his work and the work here: The striving towards objectivity in this network is at once painstaking in terms of the endless digging, analysis and sifting to find 'truthful' data but also personally painful as one concurrently does the work on one's self which (often) leads to the conclusion that our intuition and 'right brain thinking' was false and illusory.

In Icke's work I see some of the former but none of the latter and without this 'robust fedeback mechanism' if you like, his research will always be unbalanced and lacking.

Interestingly, it's well known that David Icke has suffered with chronic Arthritis for many years and so it is surely a possibility that he has significant toxicity. Perhaps it's this that has led to his inability to fully engage his left brain critical thinking faculties. I know I'm hugely over simplyfying matters here but just a thought. Perhaps he should come and spend some time here and go on the Ultra Simple Diet :P

Leo40 said:
I know that this forum classified David's writings as largely disinformation.
And I agree up to some point with this assessment.

David Icke speaks a lot of truth, but it's tainted with deceptive twists. Then he offers a "solution" which sounds good on the surface but is utterly ineffective - and even harmful, leading towards entropy instead of order. Nothing about that seems to have changed.

[quote author=Leo40]
BUT... I also feel strongly that we should never exclude the possibility for learning
and growth in other people, i.e. all these assessments are valid only at the time they
[/quote]

I haven't seen anyone here exclude the possibility of Icke learning and growing. The assessments of him remain valid only as long as his words keep confirming them. But that's still the case, unfortunately.

[quote author=Leo40]
Looking at David's writings and listening to his interviews I detect both continueing
learning and growth and what is to me at least remarkable is the fact that he did all
this in public. (sound familiar?). At the beginnig he faced such ridicule that would
have silenced any other person for ever. But he continued.
[/quote]

The question is, growth in which direction? Icke is still getting info and instructions "direct downloaded" into his brain (according to him, anyway). And he still follows that guidance without question. This is an STS dynamic, because his thinking and reasoning skills are taken out of the picture completely. He just chooses to "trust and obey," as the old hymn says. And this is how it's been since the start of Icke's career. Why would his direction change as long he keeps letting the same old "forces" lead him around by the nose?

[quote author=Leo40]
Any person who has gone through a life shattering and changing experience knows
that there is initially a great deal of confusion and inner struggle.
[/quote]

Icke did go through confusion and inner struggle at first. But since he chose to trust the guidance of some "force" rather than questioning it and doing his own independent research, he seems to have lost that struggle.

[quote author=Leo40]
In this spirit I recommend listening to David's latest interviews. I found his interpretation
regarding the moon of particular interest. In general he seems to have moved from "love
is the answer" to knowledge and growth of conciousness.

_http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/coto-report-british-edition-an-interview-with-david-icke/

[/quote]

I find his interpretation of the moon interesting too, but for a different reason. It looks like he's taken G's "food for the moon" concept and turned it into a purely 3D idea, totally divorcing it from its significance as part of the work. And he's taken Stonehenge and turned it into part of the evil reptilian agenda (and you should know how backwards that is). He does talk about "growth of consciousness." But the devil is in the details - HOW he claims one goes about growing in consciousness. And those details do not lead one in an STO direction. So it seems like the disinfo has simply been stepped up a notch, almost as if Icke (or his source) has seen a need to adjust the strategy a bit. But it's the same song, just a different verse. David Icke's distorted ideas still vector sincere seekers away from doing the Work, and away from becoming STO candidates. And in order to pull that off his stuff has to bear some resemblance to the truth. That's just what good disinfo does.

On another forum someone had recently posted excerpts from a chapter of his new book and a few things struck me. Firstly as far as I can remember Icke always talked about the lizzies being in the lower fourth dimension, but now he has changed to density:

The moon is not just a `physical` phenomenon; it is a technologically generated interdimensional portal that allows Fourth Density Reptilians and other entities and energies to enter Third Density reality

He goes on to talk about these 3d reptilian hybrids and how many are in the population:

We need to remember these surface reptilian hybrids number only four or five percent of the population

Given that the number of estimated psychopaths is around 6%, it just seems he is steering people away from the knowledge of our intra-species predator to look for hybrid lizzies who are bloodline. He doesn't even seem to acknowledge psychopathy as far as I'm aware.

But I found this very telling:

Much has been written about this over the years [the moon] but the most compelling confirmation has come from American filmaker , Jay Weidner in an expose on his website in 2009. Jay organised a talk for me in Los Angeles in 2008...

He then goes on to praise Jay and plug his website. It seems Icke is being used as the useful idiot to spread disinformation by the COINTELPRO gang.

Stuart said:
On another forum someone had recently posted excerpts from a chapter of his new book and a few things struck me. Firstly as far as I can remember Icke always talked about the lizzies being in the lower fourth dimension, but now he has changed to density:

The moon is not just a `physical` phenomenon; it is a technologically generated interdimensional portal that allows Fourth Density Reptilians and other entities and energies to enter Third Density reality

He goes on to talk about these 3d reptilian hybrids and how many are in the population:

We need to remember these surface reptilian hybrids number only four or five percent of the population

Given that the number of estimated psychopaths is around 6%, it just seems he is steering people away from the knowledge of our intra-species predator to look for hybrid lizzies who are bloodline. He doesn't even seem to acknowledge psychopathy as far as I'm aware.

Much has been written about this over the years [the moon] but the most compelling confirmation has come from American filmaker , Jay Weidner in an expose on his website in 2009. Jay organised a talk for me in Los Angeles in 2008...

He then goes on to praise Jay and plug his website. It seems Icke is being used as the useful idiot to spread disinformation by the COINTELPRO gang.

Wow... So he's now blatantly distorting things like "food for the moon" and Stonehenge, he's shifted from talking about "love and light" to "knowledge" and "consciousness," he's changed "lower fourth dimension" to "Fourth Density," his "reptilian hybrid" percentage fits with the number of psychopaths, AND he's been hobnobbing with Jay Weidner? I smell a very stinky rat somewhere. :shock:

Icke said:

sigh. More evidence of his tendency towards simplistic (and black and white) thinking. Which is the same problem all along that makes him easy to use as a vector.

The real point about 'food for the moon' has been completely missed, about the ray of creation, and the 'natural' food chain that we find ourselves in, about the General Law and the Law of Exception, about the paths of entropy and creation, STS and STO.

Argonaut said:
Leo40 said:
I haven't seen anyone here exclude the possibility of Icke learning and growing. The assessments of him remain valid only as long as his words keep confirming them. But that's still the case, unfortunately.

A problem which Laura has discussed (in Secret History, I think, regarding ligands), is the process by which these superficial or misleading ideas 'bind' to the brain, create intellectual blind spots, and effectively further the process of mental deterioration. If he's into Jay W, then that says a lot.

In that sense, and also because of Icke's 'General Law potential' to reach a large audience, and his lack of appreciation of the 4th way concepts that are so important to understanding our interaction with the universe, I don't hold out a great deal of hope for a breakthrough. He'll be receiving all the necessary GL 'attention' to keep him 'on track', I would think.

Stuart said:

Argonaut said:
Wow... So he's now blatantly distorting things like "food for the moon" and Stonehenge, he's shifted from talking about "love and light" to "knowledge" and "consciousness," he's changed "lower fourth dimension" to "Fourth Density," his "reptilian hybrid" percentage fits with the number of psychopaths, AND he's been hobnobbing with Jay Weidner? I smell a very stinky rat somewhere. :shock:

Nomad said:
A problem which Laura has discussed (in Secret History, I think, regarding ligands), is the process by which these superficial or misleading ideas 'bind' to the brain, create intellectual blind spots, and effectively further the process of mental deterioration. If he's into Jay W, then that says a lot.

In that sense, and also because of Icke's 'General Law potential' to reach a large audience, and his lack of appreciation of the 4th way concepts that are so important to understanding our interaction with the universe, I don't hold out a great deal of hope for a breakthrough. He'll be receiving all the necessary GL 'attention' to keep him 'on track', I would think.

Yup. You could say that Icke signed his warrant for soul smashing when he took the blue pill from Weidner. Hanging out with Weidner seems to be the sine qua non of COINTELPRO. He's just all over the place, promoting himself as a "filmmaker" and reeling them in. Unless they were all connected behind the scenes before they came out of the closet as was Rense.

Nomad said:
Icke said:

sigh. More evidence of his tendency towards simplistic (and black and white) thinking. Which is the same problem all along that makes him easy to use as a vector.

The real point about 'food for the moon' has been completely missed, about the ray of creation, and the 'natural' food chain that we find ourselves in, about the General Law and the Law of Exception, about the paths of entropy and creation, STS and STO.

Yeah, it seems to be Icke doing what Icke does best - cherry-picking other peoples' ideas and grafting them onto his own. Instead of altering his paradigm upon discovering new concepts, he alters the concepts to fit his paradigm!

Nomad] A problem which Laura has discussed (in Secret History said:
Yup. You could say that Icke signed his warrant for soul smashing when he took the blue pill from Weidner. Hanging out with Weidner seems to be the sine qua non of COINTELPRO. He's just all over the place, promoting himself as a "filmmaker" and reeling them in. Unless they were all connected behind the scenes before they came out of the closet as was Rense.

It looks like that's the case. I also think it's interesting that his Project Avalon interview happened shortly after yours with Project Camelot. It seems like someone is doing damage control, and Icke is their tool. He's either totally blind to that fact, or he's in on it. Either way, he's probably never waking up.

Laura said:
Bold emphasis mine.

Searched and did not find any matches, so if Laura is unaware of this I thought she should know.

David Icke is using the name RedPillFilms for his disinfo film projects. :evil:
_http://naturalnews.tv/Browse.asp?memberid=182

Are there any copyright or trademark violations? Do you have a rapport with Natural News? Perhaps they will at least make him change the name to avoid confusion. With the EE video (film) released for sale and international distribution you may be able to make a case against his use.

Obviously he knows about RedPill Press and is playing his games again. :mad:

JH

James Henry said:
David Icke is using the name RedPillFilms for his disinfo film projects. :evil:
_http://naturalnews.tv/Browse.asp?memberid=182

If it were anyone else I'd say it was probably a coincidence. But Icke is piling up an awful lot of these "coincidental" similarities to the work being done here...

I was referring to Jay Weidner promoting himself as a filmmaker, not Icke.

Back
Top Bottom