Air Algeria Flight AH5017 Missing Plane

Re: Air Algerie Plane Missing: Breaking News!

Perceval said:
RT is reporting that it has 'crashed'

Russian sources say that a 'crash' was reported by the Algerian TV:

Air Algerie’s passenger plane has crashed in the Republic of Niger, Algerian TV reports.

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/742134

Added: Russian Lenta.Ru portal says the 'crash' was reported by Algerie1 channel based on the information from the ministry of transport (http://lenta.ru/news/2014/07/24/algerian/).

Breaking:

The disappeared Air Algerie flight AH5017 has crashed in Niger after flying through violent storms, it has been confirmed.

Algerian television station Elnahar confirmed the plane went down due to bad weather and an Algerian aviation official had told Reuters flight AH5017 had crashed.

The region was badly affected by violent storms and it was earlier said the plane was rerouted while it was flying over Mali.

The plane crashed after passing the capital of Niger and it is presumed all 116 people on board have been killed. The flight was said to have been found near Niamey, the capital of Niger.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/breaking-air-algerie-flight-ah5017-crashes-niger-due-bad-weather-1458125

Yet another source says the plane crashed in Niger river: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140724/world-africa/article/air-algerie-loses-contact-plane-over-africa

:huh:

Still too early to tell what it's all about, but thought I'd just throw this out: there are "jihadi" groups all over in that area, known mostly under the umbrella group of Boko Haram which has many curious connections to Mossad/Israeli intelligence. This Boko Haram made up of a bunch of factions of a specific sect of Sunni Islam is currently very active in Nigeria trying to overthrow the government and has had lots of military success taking over large swaths of the country similar to "ISIS" in Iraq. The connections to the Israelis of Boko Haram have been covered on SOTT, I think in a SOTT Focus piece too a while ago, but their terrorist operations being another of Mossad's many murky games also being mentioned in SOTT Comments to other articles with links to previous articles, etc.

So in addition to bad weather or whatever, since some of these types of suggestions were also made, I thought I'd mention it. FWIW.

In the transcripts the Cs say something about watching for 3s. But now what plane was the third? Do we count just Air Busses? just the ones Shot Down? just the ones that Crash? the ones Diverted?
These playground Bullies aren't getting their way and having temper tantrums all over the place.

Who's Your Daddy Now?

https://youtu.be/ZCxPn66Y-Aw?feature=player_detailpage

https://youtu.be/WmP2GeUdrg4?feature=player_detailpage
Laura said:
Maybe some of the Muslim militants in Mali or around there decided to do a copycat of the Malaysian flight 17?

These Terrorists are all "In Office"

Ouagadougou Airport released this map

https://www.facebook.com/aeroportdeouagadougou/photos/a.412837455508333.1073741828.411993335592745/534554750003269/?type=1&theater

Or Israel did it? The missing plane now headline news as slaughter of Palestinians continues to get less coverage.

A fuller passenger list has been published by official Algerian news agency APS.

The list of passengers includes
51 French,
27 Burkina Faso nationals,
8 Lebanese,
6 Algerians,
5 Canadians,
4 Germans,
2 Luxemburg nationals,
1 Swiss,
1 Belgium,
1 Egyptian,
1 Ukrainian,
1 Nigerian,
1 Cameroonian and
1 Malian, Burkina Faso Transport Minister Jean Bertin Ouedraogo reportedly said.

However, AFP is reporting that "at least 20" passengers were Lebanese.

The six crew members are Spanish, according to the Spanish pilots' union.

_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/algeria/10987946/Air-Algerie-plane-disappears-with-116-on-board-live.html

Hmm...

_http://rt.com/news/175264-algeria-plane-crash-ah5017/

Initial reports of the crash were confirmed by Algerian aviation authorities. "I can confirm that it has crashed," an anonymous official told Reuters. While details of the whereabouts of the plane remain unclear, early reports from the CCTV network and Algerian TV suggested that it went down in Niger.

What? How can you give a confirmation on a certain event without whereabouts, sat. images / pictures of the scene, and coordinates etc.? Am I missing something because this smells really fishy. I don't want to jump to conclusions but in every case where there has been a wreck or crash There are always pictures and reporters. Not "oh btw I can confirm that the plane crashed. Back to you John" :O

SeekinTruth said:
Still too early to tell what it's all about, but thought I'd just throw this out: there are "jihadi" groups all over in that area, known mostly under the umbrella group of Boko Haram which has many curious connections to Mossad/Israeli intelligence. This Boko Haram made up of a bunch of factions of a specific sect of Sunni Islam is currently very active in Nigeria trying to overthrow the government and has had lots of military success taking over large swaths of the country similar to "ISIS" in Iraq. The connections to the Israelis of Boko Haram have been covered on SOTT, I think in a SOTT Focus piece too a while ago, but their terrorist operations being another of Mossad's many murky games also being mentioned in SOTT Comments to other articles with links to previous articles, etc.

So in addition to bad weather or whatever, since some of these types of suggestions were also made, I thought I'd mention it. FWIW.

Yeah, considering the fact that the US was the only country to criticize the UN's decision to investigate human rights violations in Gaza, Mossad could think that one plane was not enough to distract the UN from their invasion.

Hopefully, we will find out, if it was a 'violent weather storm' or yet another psychopathic attack.

Edit: grammar

Totally agree is very fishy. After MH17 where Obama etc were quick off the mark with their blame games I think this one may have surprised the PTB. Did it crash in Mali or Niger? Did it crash at all?

clarabell said:
Did it crash in Mali or Niger? Did it crash at all?
Oh it crashed, the officials said so. They don't know where it is, but it crashed. It definitely did not disappear without a trace, that only can happen once in a year. ;)

Air Algerie Plane Missing: Flight AH5017 Disappears From Radar

In a statement in Spanish on their website, Swiftair said that “an MD-83 operated by Air Algerie took off at 01:17 GMT from Burkina Faso, destination Algiers”.

There's that 17 number again.

trendsetter37 said:
What? How can you give a confirmation on a certain event without whereabouts, sat. images / pictures of the scene, and coordinates etc.? Am I missing something because this smells really fishy. I don't want to jump to conclusions but in every case where there has been a wreck or crash There are always pictures and reporters. Not "oh btw I can confirm that the plane crashed. Back to you John" :O

MikeJoseph82 said:
clarabell said:
Oh it crashed, the officials said so. They don't know where it is, but it crashed. It definitely did not disappear without a trace, that only can happen once in a year. ;)

Yeah. More than one disappearance per year would be too much for average person's mind. They might start asking strange questions. We cannot allow that! ;)

Persej said:
Air Algerie Plane Missing: Flight AH5017 Disappears From Radar

In a statement in Spanish on their website, Swiftair said that “an MD-83 operated by Air Algerie took off at 01:17 GMT from Burkina Faso, destination Algiers”.

There's that 17 number again.

trendsetter37 said:

MikeJoseph82 said:
clarabell said:

Yeah. More than one disappearance per year would be too much for average person's mind. They might start asking strange questions. We cannot allow that! ;)

In RFI they say: the airplane "probably" crash. How come probably? why probably? What it that mean? How come they are not sure?

By the way, Swifair is a Spanish company. I think they will try to say that it was a terrorist attack= false flag?

Yup, more strange ways of reporting, but that's become totally par for the course. And what is up with all those 17's with the two Malaysian planes (including first flight, etc.) and now this one? Could mean nothing, but sure seems curious.

According to Ouagadougou airport _http://www.aeroport-ouagadougou.com/informations_aeroport.php?idnew=154

The French forces stationed in Mali have detected the wreckage AH5017 halfway between Gao and Kidal, in a very inaccessible desert area. The inability of emergency medical teams Spartan Gao access to the area all help make the very hypothetical day. The need to secure the area and prevent access to any untrained contingencies aerial surveys staff let fear a dramatic outcome.

Back
Top Bottom