Akashic Record

How curious, last night I sat down wondering when a comment would be made on my profile picture at this forum, and just this minute I was outside work on my lunch break thinking the same thing.

I've just returned to my desk - logged on, and what do you know??

The comment I was exspecting!! lol

Forgive me, but YOUR assumptions say a lot about you.

I'll return this evening after work with some CONSTRUCTIVE comments.

Good day.

Sinny said:
How curious, last night I sat down wondering when a comment would be made on my profile picture at this forum, and just this minute I was outside work on my lunch break thinking the same thing.

Good day.

All the above really indicates, Sinny, is that you chose your profile picture in order to get a reaction - and a negative one at that. That's all.

I really think, from your postings thus far, that this forum is not at all a good fit for you and that you'll be much happier elsewhere. Thus far you've expressed your dissatisfaction with how the forum is run and with its contents and you've really expressed little else. So, please, do yourself and the forum a favor and move along to a forum that fits you and your needs better - that will benefit everyone.

Congratulations Anart, you have stirred mixed emotions in my self - an irregular occurrence.

I currently feel bemused, exasperated, disheartened, and disappointed.

Well, if you say my profile picture is to gain a negative reaction (because people like negativity?!), then it must be so! (The cause of my bemusement)

Bearing in mind I do not even frequent this forum to see if the photo has even gained a reaction. (The cause of my exasperation).

My picture is how it is, as it has been on a number of forums, for the last 6 months, due to the fact I've recently decided to know and accept my self.

Part of that philosophy has been associating my opinions with my face, so my opinion can be accounted for in the real world. If you choose to hide behind an avatar then that is your choice, but it is certainly not mine. (The cause of my disheartening)

Asking me to justify my opinions is perfectly acceptable, we are here to share thoughts and opinions, and even if we do disagree we are provided the opportunity to view the world as another individual does, and hopefully find neutral grounds where we each come to an understanding.

However, constantly questioning my motives without good cause, and now questioning my freedom of expression is certainly not acceptable. (The cause of my disappointment).

Now after personally attacking my integrity and making unfounded assumptions, you ask me to bow out of this forum...

If it's quite okay with you, I'll keep my membership here for my research purposes, and would appreciate some more emotionally grown up reactions from your self if you have a view to reply to my self when ever I post.

Or if you are aware that we disagree on certain subjects, and cannot refrain from questioning my personal attributes and endeavors, please feel free to ignore my activities unless they are in violation of the terms and conditions.

Sinny said:
Congratulations Anart, you have stirred mixed emotions in my self - an irregular occurrence.

I currently feel bemused, exasperated, disheartened, and disappointed.

Well, if you say my profile picture is to gain a negative reaction (because people like negativity?!), then it must be so! (The cause of my bemusement)

Bearing in mind I do not even frequent this forum to see if the photo has even gained a reaction. (The cause of my exasperation).

My picture is how it is, as it has been on a number of forums, for the last 6 months, due to the fact I've recently decided to know and accept my self.

Part of that philosophy has been associating my opinions with my face, so my opinion can be accounted for in the real world. If you choose to hide behind an avatar then that is your choice, but it is certainly not mine. (The cause of my disheartening)

Asking me to justify my opinions is perfectly acceptable, we are here to share thoughts and opinions, and even if we do disagree we are provided the opportunity to view the world as another individual does, and hopefully find neutral grounds where we each come to an understanding.

However, constantly questioning my motives without good cause, and now questioning my freedom of expression is certainly not acceptable. (The cause of my disappointment).

Now after personally attacking my integrity and making unfounded assumptions, you ask me to bow out of this forum...

If it's quite okay with you, I'll keep my membership here for my research purposes, and would appreciate some more emotionally grown up reactions from your self if you have a view to reply to my self when ever I post.

Or if you are aware that we disagree on certain subjects, and cannot refrain from questioning my personal attributes and endeavors, please feel free to ignore my activities unless they are in violation of the terms and conditions.

Actually, no, Sinny, it's not okay. If you read the forum guidelines then you would realize that being sarcastic, rude and generally insulting to the members of this forum and its moderators is not allowed. I hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere.

First of all, your rudeness to anart, who believe or not, is only trying to give you wise advice, is inexcusable.
Sinny

Although I am not sure if you will be around later to offer any constructive criticism, while I am waiting I thought I would post the response I had yesterday but did not have time to write.

Sinny

OK—you’re forgiven.
Indeed they do. My assumptions are based on decades of observing people drinking and hanging out in bars, 20 of which were professionally, and another 19 years of professionally studying college-aged people behaviors and concerns. What my assumptions say about me is that my opinions are based on observations that are in line with most mature adults and intelligent observers.

Sinny

How interesting—the fact that you posted such a picture of yourself and are looking for a reaction to it also reveal a very juvenile disposition. The fact that you reacted almost immediately to it further confirms my assumptions.
shellycheval

Sinny this is a research forum and if you are not going to say anything valuable and important and just put out your feelings about what we discuss here (in a wrong way btw) then this is not the right forum for you, so stop with the defensiveness attitude that you have and that's it :/

Sinny, fwiw, this forum is someone’s house; a person is invited in and makes an introduction. On the wall there are house rules which you are expected to read. At that point, if they agree with your senses, you come in. If they do not agree with your senses then it is your freewill to leave. If from time to time there are differences of opinion or questions are asked, it is considerate to remember that you are in a large group. If you do not like someone’s response, there are ways to talk about it without jumping to conclusions and being wounded. Shellycheval’s comment, based on a life of observation, infers that the house you have agreed to enter perhaps seems to resemble a bar where anything goes. If you think this is so, then it is the wrong bar. Perhaps on the way out, you might decide to re read the house rules just in case time makes you ponder your thinking and you would like to consider others in redress.

I had an Akashic reading as a gift from a person about 30 years ago. Eleven years ago I "saw" the Akashic record for myself. It opened when I was least expecting it and it startled me! Was with my Aunt and Son and had ask several questions regarding some anomalous events that had transpired. It appeared as a wall, overlay against the actual wall of the room we were sitting in. It was as tall as the ceiling and was sort of transparent, yet was 3-D in a way. There was writing that could be read, but from right to left, which I thought afterwards was odd. The information I obtained was on the right page, as it looked like a book/wall, but the left side/page was fuzzy, not readable. Never again have I seen the Akashic record, don't know if there is a particular thing that you "do" to bring it up, has anyone else ever seen it? Does anyone know how to bring it up?

Forrestdeva said:
I had an Akashic reading as a gift from a person about 30 years ago. Eleven years ago I "saw" the Akashic record for myself. It opened when I was least expecting it and it startled me! Was with my Aunt and Son and had ask several questions regarding some anomalous events that had transpired. It appeared as a wall, overlay against the actual wall of the room we were sitting in. It was as tall as the ceiling and was sort of transparent, yet was 3-D in a way. There was writing that could be read, but from right to left, which I thought afterwards was odd. The information I obtained was on the right page, as it looked like a book/wall, but the left side/page was fuzzy, not readable. Never again have I seen the Akashic record, don't know if there is a particular thing that you "do" to bring it up, has anyone else ever seen it? Does anyone know how to bring it up?

I would personally focus on EE instead for some much needed clarity and cleansing. That, plus reading the Wave books and take it from there.

I read about other people's experience with the "Akashic record". It is rather very well synthesized in Joe Fisher's book "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation Into Channeling and Spirit Guides".

He reviews in a very interesting and synthesized way the history of mediums and his experience with such. His concerted effort to recover from that experience is a warning for all of us that not only a critical mind is needed, but a network of critical thinkers and much, but very much research and awareness.

It seems to me that his longing for personal contact with a disembodied (literally external, out of himself) source of love, wisdom and intelligence was the first trap for which he showed signs in his narrative of never fully recovering. He committed suicide in 2001. I also found in the correspondence he shared at the end of the book, some of the most insightful conclusions from a gifted psychic:

The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts said:
`It's hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.' And therein lies the essence of their skill: they know their victims inside out. They know our strengths, our weaknesses, and what makes us tick. That's why it's so easy for them... They are masters of deception; they are articulate and eloquent with vast knowledge of philosophy at their disposal, whether fabricated or otherwise. They are able to cooperate and liaise sufficiently with others of their kind to devise strategies against us and maintain a continuity of information given to us. They have apparently limitless power of precognition and access to any information they choose—past, present or future—enabling them, among other things, to impersonate-whomsoever they wish with ease...

"I feel the answer to the riddle, if an answer is even possible, lies in a study of the history of our race. The plain fact is that mankind has been dogged by bizarre supernatural phenomena since the dawn of time. These phenomena change, to fit changing belief systems and expectations., In other words, if you lived in the Middle Ages, you might be visited by the fairies. If you were an early Christian, you might expect to see angels (and many modern Christians still do!). And now, in the space age, thousands of people have experiences with supposed aliens from other planets. The vast mass of people who have had these experiences are not mad or deluded...

What I am saying—and I am not alone in the conclusions I have reached—has very serious and very sinister implications. Perhaps if we begin to accept that these beings have been present among mankind as far back as our records go, we have to acknowledge a horrifying fact. Our race has been directly shaped by these beings, and not in any beneficial way. The manipulation you and I have experienced is nothing compared to the manipulation inflicted on civilization on a mass scale. Nearly every religion in the world was initially based on psychic manifestations, visions on mountaintops, images of God appearing to prophets, voices in the mind—just as our modern day mediums hear voices, see visions. Indeed, I have heard of certainly more than one medium who claims their contact is Jesus or God himself.

"These beings, in their different guises, have directly formed our very religions. And anyone who has studied the history of organized religion must be aware that [religion] has been responsible for more death and destruction than just about anything else. And yet we all stagger blindly on, oblivious to this manipulation for thousands of years. Perhaps I sound paranoid or overly dramatic in my belief of the magnitude of the situation. I would love to be proved wrong, but doubt I ever can be."

Not a bad day's work. It seems that this conclusion was written somewhere in the 80s or 90s.

Yes and in addition to what Psyhe quoted, many others have come to this conclusion too : John Keel, Jacques Vallée for the most renown

Read them Forrestdeva, it's very insightful

Thank you Psyche for your insightful feedback. I have read the Wave series and have read some chapters a few times over the years for a deeper understanding. I have yet to begin the E.E. and need to discipline my self to take the time to read all about it and get it into practice.
Will add Joe Fisher's book to my list of things to investigate. The synopses you provided has given much food for though as I've not considered the event of the Akashic record to be something shaped by sinister beings, yikes!
Went over to Sott and picked up the article about John Keel as suggested, was not aware that the movie was based on fact, yikes again!
http://www.sott.net/article/229112-John-Keel-and-His-Adventures-into-Unreality

Forrestdeva said:
Thank you Matt for your input too. Not familiar with Jacques Vallee and will search his works out also.

Here are a few of the above authors books mentioned on the forum. Keel's can be hard to find and their maybe PDF versions available.

Operation Trojan Horse - John Keel
The Eighth Tower - John Keel
Vallee, Jacques - Passport to Magonia
Vallee, Jacques - Messengers of Deception

The Eighth Tower by John Keel (May 3, 1977)
(9)

Formats Price New Used Collectible
Mass Market Paperback $89.99

Hardcover $541.40 $124.74

ouch and no Kindle version, but thanks

Forrestdeva said:
The Eighth Tower by John Keel (May 3, 1977)
(9)

Formats Price New Used Collectible
Mass Market Paperback $89.99

Hardcover $541.40 $124.74

ouch and no Kindle version, but thanks

You may wish to check your local library. I live in a small town and they do not carry the Keel books, but in the larger city about 50 miles from me, they have all his books and will add you to the waiting list (they are usually checked out!) and then give you a call when it's your turn.

Back
Top Bottom