Alien hybrids - what generation are we in?

Why are people so unwilling to believe that the elites of the Illuminati are reptilian hybrids? And that there are other hybrids on earth.

They don't even care if people know at this point. The brainwashing is so effective people want to believe the lies are the truth, and that reality is fiction. It's like I am in an alternate reality... oh wait, I am in an alternate reality 🤪

COVEN – ANON TRUTHSEEKER — EXPLORING THE HIDDEN TRUTH <--- this is the truth
Why are you so willing to believe in any truth and drive others to your belief ?
Here we don't want to believe, we want to know...

Why are people so unwilling to believe that the elites of the Illuminati are reptilian hybrids? And that there are other hybrids on earth.

Should not those with believes be something not to question, and many on this forum have made a study from things the C's have said for decades (and yes, plenty on the subject of hybridization), while cross referencing. Most of this can not be known, and people here are well aware of the pitfalls of channeling in the astral realm without checks and balances, and know when taking things with a grain of salt might be required. The 'knowledge and being' link, as was suggested, would be a good place to start, at least if you want to stay on this forum. and get something from it.

As to this forum, how many sessions have you read of the C's? You have said you don't read all the suggested books, or at least 100% of books that you do read.

I find it really strange when on forums I get a response assuming I disagree with a list of statements that are imagined by the writer.

It might be better to ask... what do you think about Psychopathy, the detrimental effects of the vegetarian diet on humans and a host of other subjects. I and my astral channeling agree with "the C's."

There may be agreement on some issues - hits and misses (some are pretty standard), however as you have said, it is "my" channeling, and that is always something to be questioned without succumbing to a sudden believe. Should that not be the case? The C's have warned often enough (which you do not have to believe), and besides, then there are the messy track records of individual claims that are long standing, so it is natural not to accept because it is said - unless you are saying that is just Illuminati mind control.

When I read hostile responses, I don't judge the person who wrote it. I think, oh wow, that's an interesting effect of Illuminati mind control.

Cause let's say in theory what I wrote was just some stupid idea that made no sense. You would just ignore it. But instead I see from the comments that the response is demanding for evidence. It means the mind is questioning its reality for even a brief moment. Then quickly trying to return to beta state. It's been conditioned to do this.

It is one thing to jump on a forum and discuses, to lay out the history - the bones of it, the controls, the questions and responses, to be open to being questioned without "I read hostel responses," and then hold a higher subtle position equating people to being mind controlled. Look at it from the perspective of people here, for instance, if one, two, three, ten or a hundred people followed you with 'meet my channel' and believe it, how should this be handled?

Just some examples to hopefully communicate my perspective. Because my perspective is of an open mind, a free mind.
Yes, it's good to have an open mind; but not so open that your brains fall out. We here, do have open minds. However, we do not take anything for granted. We like to research things, get facts, look for the truth of the matter. This is a research forum and we have researched many of the ideas that you are posting about. We've already done the research and found out what is true and what is not and, sometimes, what is still "open".
When I read hostile responses, I don't judge the person who wrote it. I think, oh wow, that's an interesting effect of Illuminati mind control.
I have read no hostile replies to you. Do you think that anyone who disagrees with you, asks for facts or proof is hostile and under Illuminati mind control? It would seem you do from what you have written.
Cause let's say in theory what I wrote was just some stupid idea that made no sense. You would just ignore it. But instead I see from the comments that the response is demanding for evidence.
Yes, that's what we do here. We ask those who are making such claims to please show us the evidence for what they are talking about. As I said, this is a research forum.

Issue is not so much about hybrids exists or not , illuminati uses their means or not. This is not a new information and exist for at least 30 years or more. Every body who read it felt sensational or shock or fear at the beginning. But, once more data is accumulated and organized, one can see pattern, purpose , possible options for individuals reaction rather than fear or sensationalism. That is why you were asked - did you read Laura's work. You don't need to read book end to end and memorize it , but search, contemplate the information and validate your observations with that of others.
They don't even care if people know at this point. The brainwashing is so effective people want to believe the lies are the truth, and that reality is fiction. It's like I am in an alternate reality... oh wait, I am in an alternate reality 🤪
People or lies or truth are NOT one homogenous entity/thing, thinks/acts exactly same way. All sorts of things happened in the past/present to use/misuse human resources by influencing/programming their minds through myriad means. The point is to understand the methods they use and counter methods to implement so that one can exercise their free will. Until then, one has to depend on what some body else ( astral or not) told or relayed. C's call it "Natural process" in the context of STO vs STS which is always there and will exist for ever. There are so many nuts and bolts to it, by the time you know one thing, some thing else pops up. That is why you were suggested to read Laura's work.

The Illuminati are an international group whose primary goal is the control of the entire world under a one mworld government. Members of the Illuminati trace their origins back a reptilian extraterrestrial race that interbred with humanity many thousands of years ago. They believe that their “center of power” is in the lower fourth dimension, the lower astral as many people call it, the traditional home for the ‘demons’ of folklore and myth. These fourth dimensional reptilian entities work through these hybrid bloodlines because they have a vibrational compatibility with each other.

Yes, they can really shapeshift into full reptilian form under certain conditions. There are so many people who have seen it.
So what? Once C's said "If you play in dirt, you become dirty". It is their choice to be dirty (aka STS). so does every body in the creation has their choices. For that one need to know one's programs/blind spots/sacred cows and needs lot of information from many sources. That's why you were asked to read Laura's work.
Hard to know any thing from this picture.

Last edited:
Yes, they can really shapeshift into full reptilian form under certain conditions. There are so many people who have seen it.
People shapeshifting into full reptilian is disinformation. See this older post of mine with quotes from the Wave that shed some light on this. Here's the full chapter.

Hard to know any thing from this picture.
Yeah, it's difficult to make out what's in the picture.

What would you guess the IQ is of a being with a brain big enough to sit in this skull? How many times that of a normal human?
See this thread: Elongated Skulls: Ancient Species, very distant from human?

The Illuminati are an international group whose primary goal is the control of the entire world under a one mworld government. Members of the Illuminati trace their origins back a reptilian extraterrestrial race that interbred with humanity many thousands of years ago. They believe that their “center of power” is in the lower fourth dimension, the lower astral as many people call it, the traditional home for the ‘demons’ of folklore and myth. These fourth dimensional reptilian entities work through these hybrid bloodlines because they have a vibrational compatibility with each other.

It looks like this:
View attachment 64065
The reason is because what you’re saying can’t be proven or researched and just amounts to people believing it for whatever reason. However there’s a lot of research out there on psychopaths, how they operate snd their impact in a society of “normal” people. Certainly worth understanding.

Considering all the very real problems in society such as poor diet, man made toxins, pollution, the medical establishment, big pharma and on an on. Why worry about your alleged reptilian hybrids from the super duper astral sources? Seems like a distraction.

The Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt back at the end of the 18th century. It’s worth studying the history along with the documents they found during that time to understand how an organization of that type would operate to artificially create revolution and create their one world government.

It’s not the forum for you pacificsun if this is what you’re interested in. There’s plenty of other sites who will endlessly discuss the supposed reptilian hybrid threat.

The Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt back at the end of the 18th century. It’s worth studying the history along with the documents they found during that time to understand how an organization of that type would operate to artificially create revolution and create their one world government.
If you put Weishaupt in the search function at the top of the page several posts come up. One of the most interesting discussions is in the thread "Controvery of Zion". Laura talks about the masons and illuminati in 3 different posts there starting here.

The book Controversy of Zion is a very interesting book!

What would you guess the IQ is of a being with a brain big enough to sit in this skull? How many times that of a normal human?
Impossible to guess.
We don't know brain matter density, amount of neurons, whether they have those neurons where it really matters. We don;t even know if their brain shape would for example make them experts in some narrow area and bad at everything else.

Average IQ on normal test could be both higher and lower than of normal human.

Back
Top Bottom