Reptilians

I thought of the discussion in the thread "Negative Emotions, Thoughts and How to Counteract Them" sparked by a quote posted by Joe.

Maybe it can be helpful in the context of this thread, how to productively deal with the emotions rising in connection to what is going on in the world right now, with all what we may experience in our immediate environment and in ourselves as well (and thus may help "out-do" 4D STS in the longer run as they feed on negative emotions that "dock" onto us & which we are then indulging).

Here's the quote for reference:

"To replace all negative attitudes toward the existing world by a feeling of confidence and love toward the new world which is being born, toward the still unborn child that is the future of mankind. [The Cs recently also said, that there will be a new reality to be explored after chaos passed.]

To arouse in oneself constantly this love of the future of humanity. Every time one observes in oneself some kind of negative attitude, to take this as a reminder that we human beings live on this earth in order to serve, particularly to serve the future.

And to serve with love, with hope, with confidence that it is possible for mankind to be born again.

Such a positive attitude should enter into our behavior, into our speech. But to this have some force, we have to deprive something else. That is, we acknowledge that one can really work against negativity, to take away energies which currently flow into negative thought, postures and feelings, and to form them toward the other.

This is a very hard thing that I am proposing to you because, in all of us, negative habits are so ingrained. [But, a journey of 1000 miles is being accomplished step by step - it just has to be begun with the first step.]

In the very midst of feeling compassion, one finds oneself finding fault, judging.

This is the disease that has overcome mankind, and we are all infected by it. Some very lucky people have escaped this disease, they have some lucky immunity from it.

It is very fortunate to know such people. It is an extraordinary thing to see such rare and healthy souls in the midst of so much that is diseased and distorted.

It is a technical matter. It is not a matter of thinking "it would be nice to be like that". It is a matter of knowing how to bring oneself to that place where our attitudes are under our own control, where it is possible for us to say THIS and not THAT." [A practical approach, guided by knowlege, which is furthered towards acting out the good that one chooses for while avoiding the bad one doesn't want (in the Pauline sense).]

It seems that this "disease" as it's being mentioned is not ours in the original sense, but alien. It can be connected to the Predator's Mind. Don Juan also mentions, that the Predator's Mind, which is not our mind, is a morose one - being synonymous to "grumpy", "sourly", "bitter".
They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

FWIW

Sure! So do pigs, geese and the rest of the etcs we feed on. It was meant to be a sort of resistance humor since the trend is to think in deference and fear. Don’t blame me for my attitude, I grew up during communism and it seems that I missed the memo with default respect for over exercised authority.
Besides, would you eat a cow you could speak to?

BTW, what’s that silent K?

The word I was thinking of was knowledge.

The first time I came across this concept was when reading Robert Monroe's Far Journeys, specifically the section that explains that this is a "loosh farm." This revelation came to him right after he had explained to his astral companion that he understood this realm to be a "school for compressed learning." I was devastated when I read the loosh farm account because it rang totally true to me. Only now am I realizing that BOTH purposes for this realm are correct, and they exist at the same time. The interesting part is trying to live in this realm as a school while realizing that the bullies have long since taken it over to run themselves! We can do this though, I think!

Hi Rose7. Not all food is created equal. It is also said that you can become un edible to them or to put it another way a dry salad. The more you learn your machine, find out who you are and are less controlled by outer circumstases the more you become a dry salad to THEM. There are 7 billion people on this earth and THEY do not feed off of everyone equally. You can put in the work to become less edible to them and use knoledge to protect. Its one thing to realize that we are food for them its another thing TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!! ... Don't let this be the dynamic 1) realize you are food for another 2) become upset about how you are food for another 3) dont do anything about it 1) Remeber that you are food for another 2) become upset about how you are food for another 3) Dont do anything about it. 1) .....

Use your free will and make a choice for the better the forum has knowledge here for this. Maybe create your next thread on how to become un edible to THEM. They feed off frequency and vibration not all frequecy and vibrations are the same and they can change.

The first time I came across this concept was when reading Robert Monroe's Far Journeys
You can have your own Far Journeys look up Gateway Expeirence / Hemi Sync - Created by Robert.

I just came across this article about Billy Corgan of the band ‘Smashing Pumpkins’ having a direct run in with a reptilian in the music industry and talking about it on the Howard Stern show.

On the Joe Rogan show fairly recently, Corgan mentioned something he wouldn’t talk about on the air and I think this was it. The actual audio clip of most of the conversation can be found at the link.

Responding to a Howard Stern joke about reptilians, Corgan became serious and said, “Not to add to the conspiracy, but I’ve had paranormal experiences in my life that sort of lend itself into that category.”

Sounding surprised, Howard Stern encouraged Corgan to open up about the experience.

I’m turning red I’m so embarrassed,” said Corgan, before explaining, “Let’s just say I was with somebody once, and I saw a transformation I can’t explain.

Howard asked, “The person transformed into something other than human?

Corgan responded, “Yes, I saw it. I was totally sober. Imagine you’re doing something, and suddenly you turn around, and there’s somebody else standing there. It’s hard to explain without going into detail, I’d rather not do it.”

Corgan said he wasn’t hallucinating or imagining the incident. When he asked the shapeshifting humanoid-reptilian what had happened, the entity acknowledged what had happened.

Howard asked, “What did they say they were, from another planet?

Corgan responded, “They wouldn’t explain. It’s a really messed up story. I’m being vague on purpose. It’s up there with one of the most intense things I’ve ever been through.”

The Smashing Pumpkins frontman later explained that he was being vague on air out of fear for his career and the wellbeing of his loved ones.

Demons exist. They are real. They are reptilian. That’s why the Bible says Eve was seduced by a snake. Substitute reptile for snake,” Corgan said, before elaborating about his experience with the record industry-Illuminati.

Describing the record industry executive who shapeshifted in front of him during a meeting, Corgan said that he “can’t remember the exact words” the reptilian said to him, “but it was something along the lines of: All humans will suffer in unending agony.”

Corgan later explained that the encounter had a physical effect on him, leaving him in pain for days.

Everything in me shook, my neck and head were rattled and my bones, muscles and organs, including my brain, were literally sore for days,” Corgan said.

“I was so mad, I was really ready to kick his butt. Humanity is not taking this any more, we are waking up, we are through with this program.”

In every civilization on Earth, all throughout the ancient world the snake men are mentioned. Although I can understand why someone wouldn’t believe what I’m saying. It’s hard to talk about. I didn’t believe either until I was standing face to face with one of them.”

I just came across this article about Billy Corgan of the band ‘Smashing Pumpkins’ having a direct run in with a reptilian in the music industry and talking about it on the Howard Stern show.

On the Joe Rogan show fairly recently, Corgan mentioned something he wouldn’t talk about on the air and I think this was it. The actual audio clip of most of the conversation can be found at the link.

This is hard to believe. I think he just wanted to make some noise.

This is hard to believe. I think he just wanted to make some noise.
That could very well be the case. He is in the entertainment industry both as a musician and as an owner of a professional wrestling company, so I'd imagine he would know how to create something sensational in order to garner attention. It certainly is an extraordinary story that is hard to believe.

That could very well be the case. He is in the entertainment industry both as a musician and as an owner of a professional wrestling company, so I'd imagine he would know how to create something sensational in order to garner attention. It certainly is an extraordinary story that is hard to believe.

Yes. If he was the only one to see it then I don't believe it. Also, he's quoting the reptilian, that was very cringy. He for sure knows how to milk any on air time. Why has no one ever seen a reptilian in a group setting?

Everything in me shook, my neck and head were rattled and my bones, muscles and organs, including my brain, were literally sore for days,” Corgan said.

“I was so mad, I was really ready to kick his butt. Humanity is not taking this any more, we are waking up, we are through with this program.”

In every civilization on Earth, all throughout the ancient world the snake men are mentioned. Although I can understand why someone wouldn’t believe what I’m saying. It’s hard to talk about. I didn’t believe either until I was standing face to face with one of them.”

Sounds like virtue signaling and blame shifting to me. Now every opportunistic celebrity or wannabe wants to be a SA victim to gather pity. It worries me. He is responsible for the music he released with his band, now that he wants to make peace with god he comes up with this BS, it's so manipulative.

I've only listened to one full interview with him on Joe Rogan. Before that I only listened to his music. In the Joe Rogan interview he came across as genuine to me and not how you describe him as wanting pity, etc. I certainly can't draw the conclusions you do about him and the situation he describes based on the little information and exposure I have had to him.

We know that the shapeshifting thing is disinformation, so that didn't happen and with this story he's feeding that disinfo agenda. Either it was a hallucination induced by drugs or other, or it's a lie, or he was programmed/beamed.

Perhaps interesting:

A: STS mind control signal.
Q: What is it designed to do?
A: Reach those that are programmed to receive.
Q: Let me ask you this - If some of these STS programming signals that are going out ... I mean, I'm assuming that some of them come from 3rd density. Is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: Do they actually have, like, some place on the planet where these guys read science fiction books and get these really crazy theories and stories that they put together with sort of fiendish glee, and then convert them via computer into the programming code that gets beamed out into people's heads, while they sit there and just - you know - fall down on the floor laughing at what they have just done? I mean, is this possibly something that is going on [meaning in secret mind control experiments]?
A: Yes.
Q: That's sick! I mean, just take a whole HP Lovecraft novel, convert it into the programming signal and beam it out - and people are saying, "My God, the aliens told me ... it's just like HP Lovecraft said. Oh, my God!" Can you imagine? (A) And it works. (L) Sure does, doesn't it? (A) And we see what this guy RC is telling us about this egroup, and it is... What he is telling us, I think is true ... they have these capabilities ... {Referring to mind control signals being utilized in rock music, rock concerts, etc} (L) Yeah. (A) Inducing these states, and it's coming, and there will be massive programming! (L) Yup. (A) And it's coming pretty soon.
My 2 cents!

[Added] Corgan says “Demons exist. They are real. They are reptilian." But as Laura wrote in the Wave:

Now, just think about what this has done here (or could do to the less subtle and informed reader). The first thing is that it has placed the focus of blame on human beings. Human beings are shapeshifting Reptilians in cahoots with “ethereal” demonic reptoid beings. And you can see where that is leading back to, can’t you? Yes, that old time religion! We have a “Luciferian Rebellion” going on here, and those pesky reptoids are really just demons in service to Satan. Of course, being demons, we have absolutely no hope of doing anything at all without help from somewhere “out there,” most likely prayers or rebukes to “get thee behind me, Satan!”

So, not only have we accomplished a huge coup in terms of hiding the true nature of the real conspirators, we have advanced the cause of disempowering human beings by reinforcing their beliefs in the same nonsense that has kept them captive for over two thousand years.
And:

In a funny, twisted way, there is some truth there. Reptoid beings can shapeshift into human appearing beings. The problem is, according to the understanding of hyperdimensional existence, they have some difficulty doing this and holding the frequency, so that even when they do it, it is a very bad imitation. Witness Men-In-Black cases. And, of course, human beings can be easily controlled by fourth density beings through their genetics, their minds, their chemistry, and by setting up dramas in which other people who may or may not be active agents of the STS hierarchy act as vectors of thinking and activity.

So, do you see the inversion in the Arizona Wilder story? That ordinary human beings can be Reptoids and we would just never know it. This amounts to loading the truth train with nuclear speed capabilities to run it off the track! Take a little grain of truth, exaggerate it all out of proportion, twist it, and toss it out there to outrage the sensibilities of the rational thinkers, and to dupe the non-critical thinker into believing a scenario that prepares him to be further manipulated. If, in the end, the whole story is discredited through associated ideas that can be proven false, a very effective screen has been dropped over the true activities of fourth density negative beings. Meanwhile, everyone is looking in the direction of something that is merely a distraction … the oldest game in the world — the shell game of reality.
As I said above, whether he's aware of it or not, he's just furthering this disinfo agenda.

Last edited:
We know that the shapeshifting thing is disinformation, so that didn't happen and with this story he's feeding that disinfo agenda. Either it was a hallucination induced by drugs or other, or it's a lie, or he was programmed/beamed.

Perhaps interesting:

My 2 cents!

[Added] Corgan says “Demons exist. They are real. They are reptilian." But as Laura wrote in the Wave:

And:

As I said above, whether he's aware of it or not, he's just furthering this disinfo agenda.
You can't really believe anything.

Back
Top Bottom