All there is is lessons? It is FUN?

Mario

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello Laura. I appreciate your efforts and courage to stand for your beliefs. I would like to share my view on this things and ask you some questions.

The Cassiopaeaens have said: "All there is is lessons. The universe is an infinite school. All matter learns that it is only an illusion. It is FUN to discover and access more and more of it."

I ask - What is the point in lessons? Only to find new smart ways to avoid some kind of pain in the future. Why there is a need of pain and suffering of any kind anywhere? It is FUN? Any honest Supreme Creator would gave us a choice – do you want a perfect world to live in (without organic portals and psychopats), or you want a world with pain and lessons?

Millions are starving right now around the world. One hundred thousands little people born in America. What kind of lessons are that? To be patient and wait for another better (basketball player perhaps) incarnation? Karmic lessons? Because they told us so? Who ever investigated how karma really works?

I agree with you in many things, that knowledge protects and how are we manipulated thorough centuries and filled with lies, but I think - All there is is lessons - is the greatest lie of all. That kind of stuff, Great Work or evolution of various kinds is promoted everywhere, from Enochian type of people, to New Age.

You said: "Remember - NEVER FORGET - that the opponent wants us to come to false conclusions... And never forget that he/they are so much more clever and practiced at this deception that we can even imagine. This is NOT a secret of a couple hundred years duration. It is THOUSANDS of years old..."

What if Gurdjieffs Evil Magician is not on lower levels like Lizzies? What if he is on the top of seven levels of density. Liar and father of lies. Cassiopaeaens sometimes have pictures in front of them while answering your questions (perhaps channelled informations from all-knowing seventh level). Or even better, Magician is behind one side mirror room (like in cop movies) watching and stalking on all seven densities.

Evil and suffering is Evil Magicians’ tool to frustrate, confuse, and cause the seekers of truth to despair. The problem does not bother those who are not really seeking the truth and those who do not believe in the existence of a Higher Intelligence that people call “God”.

Ditheism attempts to resolve the Problem of Evil by positing the existence of two rival gods, diametrically opposed to each other. Gnosticism, Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism are generally regarded as representing ditheistic dualizm. However, these are not strictly speaking "gods", but are, rather, Forces or Principles – the Force of Good (Light) and the Force of Evil (Darkness).

The premise that has frustrated so many for so long is that God is supposed to be omnipotent and omniscient, neither of which God is. It is only because God is not omniscient that evil occured, and it is presicely because God is loving and good that evil will be eliminated. In other words, we are in the midst of the correction. The Unmanifest will retain all knowledge of evil which was initially foreign to It. Evil will thus never occur again because the Unmanifested now has an understanding of evil, and steps have been taken to make sure that it can never manifest again.

Creation commenced as an experiment in manifestations. Since it was experimental, the Good Principle made mistakes from time to time, but each time the Good Principle was able to correct the mistakes and creation progressed harmoniously. At some point the Principle of Light innocently created an Error known as the Principle of Polarity, which is commonly known as the Principle of Darkness or Evil. Darkness could have been corrected to again be in line with the Principle of Light, but, the error would not take correction from the Good Principle. This Error has been referred to as the "Celestial Error" by various Gnostics. Instead of taking correction, the Error isolated Itself from the Good Principle. Thus, the Evil Principle is an offshoot of the Light Principle. Had the Error accepted correction from the Light Principle, Evil would never have existed.

Soon, the Error (Evil) realized that It was not self-sustaining, and that It needed the Light's energy to sustain Itself, so to speak. So, Evil then commenced Its plan to appropriate as much True-Light energy as possible. This involved an extraordinarily elaborate, devious and malicious plan to trap and hold as hostages as many True-Light particles as possible. It tried deceiving Its trapped subjects into thinking It was the Unmanifest.

According to this, we are little energy sources, against our will. Intense emotions are the best tools to squeeze us. Organic portals and psychopaths are made especially for that purpose – to create emotional turmoils in our lifes. Self-interest is their main weapon. With wars between nations (their creation), or "wars" between family members (also their creation), it is all the same result – our loss. They are not young souls who could benefit from spiritual assistance if approached with an open mind. They never change.

Evil Magician is a cancer on the healthy "body" of God. It can be "medically" treated for some time, but if there is no result, only reasonable action is operation (separation from the healthy part of body). Of course, Evil Magician, as the greatest psychopath of all, and father of all psychopaths, will say that he is healthy and perfectly ok. For him problem is in others who must learn their "lessons".

You said that any hierarchy is a sign of control, power manipulation and entropy. So, is there a need for seven levels of density anyway. Whats wrong with one density for all? No hiding and stalking from above. Simple and easy.

Quoting the Latin inscription from one of your article - ‘Totus mundus in maligno positus est‘; the whole world is established inside of the devil. Exactly. In Evil Magician kingdom. Painfull to hear that, but who said the truth has to be pleasant?

Years ago I came along Cosmic Doctrine from Dion Fortune. It is channelled information about Sphere of Creation. How it all begun. And at first it sound like positive thing – we are in big rotating sphere of energy in order to expirience things and learn about ourselves. We cannot go outside that sphere because there is nothing outside. Is it? Because they told us so?

Castanedas Don Juan told us completely different thing. This is a predatory world. Dont trust inorganic (astral) beings. They have their own agenda. We are in big house with many rooms. It is not the point changing rooms (physical and astral, dimensions and densities of any kind), you must get out of the house. And Don Juan with all his group practical knowledge couldnt find a way out of that house because it is closed. We are in prison!

The universe is an infinite school sounds scary from this perspective. What possibly can you learn in prison? To avoid other criminals and stay alive perhaps. Not much of a school.

The best and easiest way of running up a prison is when the prisoners dont even know they are in prison. How to do that? Erase them all memories from time before entering in it. Thats all. Blank memory. Start from nothing. And then they start to wandering around and asking questions like - Who am I, and what is a purpose of life? And you can play with them any way you like.

“Can it be said that there is a conscious force which fights against the evolution of humanity?” Ouspensky asked.

Yes, a conscious jealous force that erased our memories and dont want us to find what is outside. As for word “evolution“, metaphorically speaking, if I cut your hair completely, and you must wait some time to grow it again, even partly, is that evolution? For what? To cut you again and again...

So what is really outside this rotating Sphere of Creation? It took me many years of searching to finally get quality answers. Find out on _www.xeeatwelve.com

You said: "Those in the "metaphysical" camp who think that communication with higher forces IS possible and probable, condemn me as well because the Cassiopaean Transmissions do not promote another "religio-cult" of salvation and do not tout the "space brothers" as the friends and benefactors of mankind, but rather emphasize the condition that is historically accurate, which is that mankind is asleep and his only hope of awakening is to be "tried by fire" and made strong in his own will."

Is it possible for you that some kind of salvation help (from outside) in aranging escape from this prison can exist without any "religio-cult" parasite attachment organization?

If armed bank robber took the hostages, you will negotiate first, and when all talking options are used - you will forcibly enter and save them. Simple and easy. No need for hostages to worship police force.

If some hostages want to fraternize with criminal, and wish to stay forever with him, thats another story. Some of them only want to go home, with no "lessons" and no criminals around.

Jesus himself formed Christianity cult during his life? I dont think so. He was only police detective negotiator killed in the line of duty.

Christianity was created by elites, and in the guise of spreading the message of God, was executed to spread Empire through the creation of an elite-driven religious bureaucracy. Christianity was the tool that Romans, and other Empires since then, have used to pacify and oppress "the masses".

God exists because the bible says so and that is the truth because the bible says it is, and God says that the bible is the truth because the bible says he does, and the Christians all agree, and the bible confirms that they all agree and the bible can’t be wrong because the holy spirit has corrected all the errors in the bible and we know this is true because the bible says so.

In the world’s oldest Sinai Bible, carbon dated to around about 380 - 390 AD, written in an old Greek language, today in the British Library, there were no resurrection versions and no virgin birth. In the second oldest Bible, which is the Alexandrian Bible, the story of Jesus Christ also starts when he is at the age of thirty and anything preceding that is a later addition in later Bibles. In the oldest Gospel available to us today, the story of Jesus ends when the tomb was found empty and the body removed. So as we can see everything else was copy paste system from previous religions.

Is Jesus responsible for that?

If Christ were to return to this world today and someone handed him a bible he would most likely throw it into the nearest garbage.

When you worship and focus on the messenger rather than the message, the message eventually becomes twisted and misrepresented. Jesus was one of the most famous messengers. It’s the message that’s important and part of the message was: "I have not come to start a religion, nor to seek followers. I have come to prepare for the day when I shall return again to gather all that are mine and to return them Home where there will be no suffering, no pain, no injustice and no Evil. Many shall come and claim to be me. My own will recognise me, no matter what."

You have every right to say – I am free, there is no prison, and I enjoy and want my "lessons", but then why you write about prison if you dont believe in it?

From my point of view, right now in the world, I only see three dogma versions, which simply cant be questioned. Because if you question us you are against us.

The “faith trip”, whether in the garb of standard religious teachings, or New Age versions of “you create your own reality”, is equal with “All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Challenges are fun.“

No other reason? Whats wrong with simple joy of all beings as quality reason to exist? No excitement? Perhaps too boring for some people, without some villains to plot around. But the funniest thing is to hear that we choose to be in this prison. They could told us anything and blame us becouse we dont remember ”what we chose”. Don Juan never said we chose anything, he only want to escape, but he cant. He will stay near Earth as long as planet exists. Or something else happens. Maybe help from outside. But he dont know what is outside.

“Challenges are fun“ – said sadist to potential masochist.

Well, you can take all the fun.

David Icke says: “The imbalanced consciousness that I will call Lucifer is a disrupting, disharmonious aspect of consciousness, which is not necessary for human evolution. “

Cassiopaeaens answers: “No. It is part of the lesson plan.“

Fact is - “We are in the prison and no one can escape from prison without the help of those who have escaped before.“ (Gurdjieff)

Is there any help around? Help from outside? Maybe.

I dont know who is Amitakh. Never met her. But she said that she is from outside and with her group of outside beings can help to break the prison walls. (article: Prison Break - The Annihilation of Death and Darkness)

You were also right when you said that all secret societies are searching for something lost in the past. Something that they believe to exist, and they have an idea that finding it will give them ultimate and total power over the forces of life and nature. And they are using the public to do their leg work, constantly monitoring them for any fruitful directions to follow. (article - The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons)

Her basic message is similar to uncorrupted versions (hard to find today) of great minds of the past, who also came from the outside – Moses (Ten commandments are Greys texts, not his), Plato (shadows on the wall and real things), Jesus (This is not my Kingdom), Mani (born 14.04.216 A.D. in Persia), White Buffalo Woman (visited a small band of Kiowa Apaches).

--------------------------------------------------

"Things are not always what they appear to be, nor as you have been told in this world. This is a world run by Darkness, into which, warriors of the Light venture to keep those True beings who have been trapped here sustained until such time when the Light is removed from this realm.

The primary reasons for the prisons are to control the prisoners and to extract energy from them to maintain the Dark creation. This entire pseudo-creation, Virtual Reality, was created by Darkness to be, in effect, a huge prison. Darkness is the jailer; Its chief agents are the wardens; and the prisoners are all the trapped True-Light beings and those of Darkness who have disobeyed their master.

Evil holds many True-Light beings as ransom. It will not willingly release even a single particle of True Light, even at these final stages of the separation process. The separation process is going to be painful, which is unavoidable.

Things pertaining to the Divine cannot be fully comprehended and conveyed in earthly language on this level. Only high beings of the True Light who temporarily took on physical bodies, such as Jesus, Moses or Luria, were able to get glimpses of the True Divine Creation. Knowledge about the Divine is not something any Tom, Dick or Harry can accurately receive or faithfully transcribe. Nor can psychics, astral beings or so-called guides from the astral or other realms in the Universal Dodecahedron grasp or comprehend it, much less dispense it. Yet, the literature and channelled materials are full of pseudo-knowledge about what god is and what god is not. Darkness also thrives on this because this, too, is a part of Darkness' plan.

For eons messengers of the True Light have given the same basic message that is briefly stated as follows: If Darkness continues to hold True-Light beings spiritually hostage, there will be a forced separation of True Light from Darkness. This basic message was intolerable to Darkness, which did everything It could to suppress and distort it.

There were four fundamental things about the message that bothered Darkness. First, it showed that Darkness was a rebellious being that had turned away from the True Light. Second, it identified Darkness as the energy that was in control of the Earth. Third, it exposed Darkness as having trapped True-Light beings and holding them prisoners. Fourth, it showed that one day the True Light would rescue Its viable True-Light beings from Darkness and separate them from Matter (Evil). The separation would ultimately cause Darkness to dissolve into oblivion.

Since many are taught about spiritual progression and advancement, they accept the doctrine of evolution of the soul. They can be quick to attack anyone who questions this spiritual evolutionary theory. In fact, evolutionary theories of all types are generally protected by Darkness and people are programmed to accept them.

The promise of spiritual attainment in the Virtual Reality is an empty promise and a lie. Especially the sincere ones who promote this are fooled and are being used by Darkness to drag others into the net to be spiritually assassinated by Darkness. The entire ascended master list has been sponsored and supported by Darkness.

"As above, as below" is a falsehood that only appears to work in this illusory dimension. The Great Divine Spirit cautions Its children about the False Light, but the warnings are often shut off and go unheeded in this thick fog of Ignorance. Darkness attempts to deafen the True children of Light and weaken their Wills through the wheels of life, through torture, temptation, pain, suffering, hate, jealousy, division etc. thus starving them from the Mother's nourishment.

Other untruths are spread through various channelled material such as the material presented by the Galactic Federation/Galactic Confederation of Light. The information presented is alien-based channelled material that superficially appears to attack the New World Order while it is in fact in support of the NWO. The information is a distorted montage taken from various sources and mixed together until it forms a conglomeration of misinformation that best suits the agenda for the NWO. The echelon of those who produce the Galactic Federation information is linked to the Dark Brotherhood. That is why these messages sponsor Maitreya, the Ascended Masters, and often declare Jesus as one of their Ascended Masters. It is of interest that many of the high-ranking promoters of the Galactic Federation material are members of the CIA.

The critical concept that must be grasped in order to begin to awaken to the truth is the knowledge of duality of Forces. These two opposing Forces are not for balance, but are in conflict with each other. Evil and Good are in direct opposition. Evil rules by the principle of servitude to Its Master. Good exists for the mutual benefit of all. Duality has been addressed by many true seekers, but because one of the Forces – Darkness – purposely corrupts truth in this Virtual Reality, the concept of duality of Forces is corrupted into the concept of balance, and people are encouraged to accept everything as good.

The principle of Yin/Yang is a distorted concept of the mayonnaise in this Virtual Reality. Yin represents the feminine aspect and Yang represents the masculine aspect. Many people believe this is for balance. It really represents the True-Light Energy of the Divine Mother and the False-Light Energy of the Usurper. The Divine Mother’s Energy is intertwined with Darkness. The Yin/Yang, Night/Day concept tries to make the True-Light look dark and the False-Light look light. This distortion of purposefully projecting Darkness as Good and the True-Light as Darkness is a theme that runs through Western and Eastern religions. Hence, many sincere people are trapped in Darkness’ deception. The deception is so deep that even Darkness has confused Itself.

The reality is that there is a “war” between Good and Evil. The final battle between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy has begun at last. The nature of the battle is different from what people have in mind. Most people imagine that the final battle will be like the version presented in the extant Bible. However, it is the friction between the two Energies that will result in the total separation of Light from Darkness. Thus, the battle between the Christ and Anti-Christ Energy is the ultimate separation of True Light from False Light – Good from Evil.

Jesus said: "Never give in or compromise with the enemies of the Light for such actions will weaken you. Never turn the other cheek to beings of Darkness for if you do, you will always be their slaves. If you love beings of Darkness indiscriminately which can NEVER truly respond to your Light and love, they will attempt to spiritually assassinate you. The beings of Darkness and the world hate the beings of Light because the beings of Light are not of the world even as I am not of the world. I shall gather all that are mine."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like Jesus was well informed about psychopaths and their mask of sanity. Also look what Christianity cult has done with - the other cheek - advice. There you have the answer who really made that cult. But you already know that, because you as a young girl saw the wolf preaching.

All it takes is ignorance to start serving evil. Ignorance is the first step towards becoming an employee of dark forces. You had unique privilege to see psychopath V. Bridges in action. He doesnt care about you or anybody else. Your life meant nothing to him, but still you think that he is only a "lesson". Thats "noble" of you, but also dangerous. If he had oportunity to kill us all without punishment, we all would be dead long ago. We are not the same kind of spirit. This is their Kingdom, we are only temporary visitors.

Is Amitakh right? I dont have any proof. Nobody can have absolutelly satisfactionary one. Even the Cassiopaeaens are to be believed or not, or maybe just partially.

There is a strong energy in her words which can be felt, and it is something that I never felt before, in all my years of searching. Something inside me is automatically recognizing the value of her writings.

After all, if we lost all our memories from outside this rotating Sphere of Creation, this instinctive feeling is our only compass to navigate. We have it, organic portals dont, because this is their Kingdom, and they cant never go outside or feel how it once was.

Our science gave us nuclear reaction as a source of energy and light of our Sun. What if that is COINTELPRO desinformation? They lied about Mars surface temperature, so why should we believe them other things without hard evidence. Knowledge protects. As you said - BURN AWAY ILLUSION. And there are so many! Any comet coming through our atmosphere burns like a small sun. What if our Sun is only a high speed rotating object burning gases around him? Also, who or what put all planets on a single plane?

Big questions...

The Cassiopaeaens have said: "All there is is lessons. The universe is an infinite school. All matter learns that it is only an illusion. It is FUN to discover and access more and more of it."

I ask - What is the point in lessons? Only to find new smart ways to avoid some kind of pain in the future. Why there is a need of pain and suffering of any kind anywhere? It is FUN? Any honest Supreme Creator would gave us a choice – do you want a perfect world to live in (without organic portals and psychopats), or you want a world with pain and lessons?

Millions are starving right now around the world. One hundred thousands little people born in America. What kind of lessons are that? To be patient and wait for another better (basketball player perhaps) incarnation? Karmic lessons? Because they told us so? Who ever investigated how karma really works?

I'm not Laura, nor do I speak for her, but it appears to me you are confusing at least two levels of abstraction here.

The C's were talking to Laura within a specific context of Q and A. They were not generalizing about how all worldly suffering by everyone is somehow fun. What do you think is the point and purpose of empathy?

To add to Bud's comment: if you are a spark of Divine Consciousness experiencing creation in its infinite potential, who is the pot to say to the potter, "why have you made me thus?"

I understand the existence of lessons as a natural consequence of free will and infinite possibilities. "Evil" exists because it can, and perhaps because it must in order for its opposite to exist, both as a result of free will. So because psychopaths and OP's and STS can exist, they do, and everyone is forced to understand those possibilities and how they function in order to understand the nature of reality. Even if on your world there is no "evil", the concept of evil still exists, and that means somewhere it exists because all things that can exist, do. So one way or another you will run into it, and if you're not aware of it, you will be given a brutal lesson real quick.

I'm reminded of a quote by Jack Hadney, a comedian who makes you think:
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it.

It seems something like this may have happened to "us" 309,000 years ago when the lizzies showed up and we, despite our knowledge, did not understand the nature of evil enough to be able to protect ourselves from the deceptions and temptations they offered. Fast forward 309,000 years and you get our current mess. So it may be by the grace of the DCM that we're given these opportunities to learn and get out of the mire. But the next few years may prove to not be quite so "gentle" as life has been on the BBM lately, at least for some.

You have opinions. Laura has opinions.

Who is closer to being right?

We can't know with 100% certainty.

And so we interact with existence and learn by living through the problem, through many lives, through many perspectives, growing wiser and more knowledgeable. It's almost as though the whole of creation were one vast school. . .

This is partly what is meant by, "All there is is Lessons."

And in this case, it's about definitions.

The written and spoken word are hopelessly limited; it's possible for two people to argue in circles forever simply because they hold different sets of definitions. So you might benefit from, rather than defending your pre-existing model of thinking, trying instead to grasp the meanings which are intended by others. --Often people like to choose one way of understanding the words spoken by another, and will argue against that understanding even if it was not intended by the speaker. This results in quickly spent energy and endless barriers to understanding.

I see this all the time; people build spectacular models for reality through great research and ingenuity, but then having achieved this victory, close themselves off to new ideas which don't fit into that model. They measure the validity of a new idea against their internal model of "truth" and fail to check how things line up with the objective reality of the external world. They worked so hard to build their great belief system and they hold on to it for dear life! I see this happen over and over again, and struggle against it myself. You seem very much to be caught up in this trap.

The thing to remember is that your brain is full of power and it can re-build a stronger, better belief system in no time. It's okay to let new stuff in and it's okay to erase cherished foundation stones. If your ideas are correct, they will stand. If they are false, they will be replaced with something better and more beautiful. There is no need to defend or grow hostile. So long as you strive for truth and test everything in earnest, you'll always win in the end.

Good luck!

One thing is to have opinions because they are yours, and you became enamorated with them.
Another is to have opinions backed by data.

Two very different animals.

Wow Mario,

I dont even know where to begin.

I think it is possible your emotions might be guiding your thinking..

For example,

You say, that evil is a rogue force and it has forcibly taken 'light particles' prisoner and it is busy milking them dry. Furthermore you say that 'light' will forcibly remove the light particles from 'evils' grasp. And then you say that 'evil' is a 'mistake.'

Ok let us start from the beginning, I think you are looking at 'evil' in the wrong way. First of all, if the whole 'universe' constituted of 'light' and 'evil' managed to show up, then the 'light' starts to clamp down on the 'evil' then surely the 'light' wont be 'light' anymore. Why? Because the light is denying the 'evil' the right to exist. I mean, how can you make a judgement on what can and cant exist? The universe can neither be light or dark. I think it is a judgement to choose whichever and say it constitutes the universe.

I understand that 'evil' is bad and makes you feel 'bad' gives rise to 'negative' emotions etc, but I think it is also important to understand that, that is only from your point of view. Look, it is much easier to understand why, 'light particles' would decide to 'experience' evil if you took it from a different point of view. If you took it from a point of view, where 'subjective' thoughts held no sway, then 'evil' and 'light' would lose there subjective meaning and become an opportunity to experience the universe, creation in a different way.

I take it you like to experience stuff, maybe you have hobbies, maybe you are interested in learning? I take it you have a specific way you like going about doing it, and maybe someone else has there own way of going through there own experiences. Who is to judge who is better and who is worse? Surely both ways are equally valid. At the end of the day, it is not the way that counts, rather the person taking the way, OSIT.

The whole 'lesson' thng I think is simply a means of progression, a means of moving through your environment. Dont take environment as a physical concept, rather as an 'experiential' concept. How are you meant to move up and down experience levels if you dont learn how to?? I understand your argument about everything being on 1 level, but I ask you, why just 1 level? Why can't all possibilities exist? Up, down, left, right and sideways. Why can't everything that is possible, be possible? Why limit? Sure if you want to be on the same level and move 'laterally' then why not? Learn how to do it and do it. If on the other hand people want to move in another different direction, why not? What is stopping you if you have the knowledge and know-how?

It is nice you gave us your view, alot of people have views, who is wrong? who is right? DOES IT REALLY MATTER? Somethings you can't really prove either way. The Cs say, science can't prove there existance because they are completely, non-physical. Maybe what matters is that you remain open and willing to talk and hear other points of view and think about them as clearly as possible. It is also important to know that, things from your point of view dont constitute what the universe is, so you should refrain as much as possible to try and make clear cut judgements on the universe based on your 'subjective' points of view, because that is what it is, subjectivity. OSIT.

The final battle between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy has begun at last.

Statements like this, in my opinion should make you seriously start questioning yourself and your line of thinking. Why? Because, first of all, you claim the battle is 'final.' How do you know this? Secondly, you claim a 'battle.' Again, uhmm, how do you know this? 3rdly you claim it has begun at last. Again, why does it need to begin or end?

They measure the validity of a new idea against their internal model of "truth" and fail to check how things line up with the objective reality of the external world.

Adding on to this, Laura and others have applied the knowledge given to them in their own lives. They no longer hold on to assumptions or subjective speculations. Because it would be just that assumptions and subjectivity. I personally see the world in a more clearer light because I see things as they are and not how I wish them to be. I follow others who present a way of life not just with facts but also with experimentation. But telling god or the universe that you think things should be the way you see it only contradicts it.

I am not saying that we all have exactly the same opinions and feelings but we all agree on one general idea. That is why we have a objective discussion and share information amongst each other.

[quote author=Mario]I ask - What is the point in lessons? Only to find new smart ways to avoid some kind of pain in the future.[/quote]

???

What if Gurdjieffs Evil Magician is not on lower levels like Lizzies? What if he is on the top of seven levels of density. Liar and father of lies. Cassiopaeaens sometimes have pictures in front of them while answering your questions (perhaps channelled informations from all-knowing seventh level). Or even better, Magician is behind one side mirror room (like in cop movies) watching and stalking on all seven densities.

!!!

It is only because God is not omniscient that evil occured, and it is presicely because God is loving and good that evil will be eliminated. In other words, we are in the midst of the correction. The Unmanifest will retain all knowledge of evil which was initially foreign to It. Evil will thus never occur again because the Unmanifested now has an understanding of evil, and steps have been taken to make sure that it can never manifest again.

:jawdrop:

Evil Magician is a cancer on the healthy "body" of God. It can be "medically" treated for some time, but if there is no result, only reasonable action is operation (separation from the healthy part of body). Of course, Evil Magician, as the greatest psychopath of all, and father of all psychopaths, will say that he is healthy and perfectly ok. For him problem is in others who must learn their "lessons".

???!!!

Is it possible for you that some kind of salvation help (from outside) in aranging escape from this prison can exist without any "religio-cult" parasite attachment organization?
The agenda. . .

Preacher/teacher program in full mode. First post! :scared: :huh:

Mario said:
It is only because God is not omniscient that evil occured, and it is presicely because God is loving and good that evil will be eliminated. In other words, we are in the midst of the correction. The Unmanifest will retain all knowledge of evil which was initially foreign to It. Evil will thus never occur again because the Unmanifested now has an understanding of evil, and steps have been taken to make sure that it can never manifest again.

Stalking or Precis on The Good and The Evil

The STS way of achieving “density of consciousness” is to “gain weight” by assimilation of other consciousness units. This is generally promoted as “All is One” and refers to “evil” as a “rebellion” or a fault or something that will ultimately be “done away with.”

Note that both sides acknowledge “Oneness,” but in very different ways.

Negative consciousness is the SELFness of creation – the gravity that draws all that exists back to itself. It is the aspect of the ONE involved in contemplation and rejection of creativity in its own heart, frozen in that moment of “vertigo” experienced at the outrush of creative energy.

And, because this “state of consciousness” occurs in conjunction with, and precisely because of, Creative potential, or OTHERness, and is, in fact, identified through that factor, it cannot be “done away with” without ALL returning to The ONE and just “going back to sleep.” Thus we see that the efforts to “save the world” via “punishment of the wicked,” or “conversion to the light” or “spiritualizing matter with love,” are all expressions of the fundamental desire to UNDO CREATION; to KILL GOD! Through the idea that “evil/darkness” is a rebellion, a fault, a thing to be done away with, the “twist” is introduced that lays the groundwork for domination and absorption.

You are thinking in context too much.

We exist outside of time. 'Time is an illusion,' and therefore our existence in time is also an illusion.

Most who walk this earth are conscious, but not all are consciously aware. If not for pain and suffering, would you even dare to think about your purpose or existence in this life?

Being truly aware in this existence means not to say "I am human" or "I am American" or "I am happy" or "I am suffering," but simply to say "I am."

whovian said:
You are thinking in context too much.

The devil is in the details. Context is everything.

We exist outside of time. 'Time is an illusion,' and therefore our existence in time is also an illusion.

And why does this "illusion" exist? You can navel gaze all you want to, but time will have its way with you, just as it does with everyone else. Since you go all "Confucius says", below: Is it the student's place to question the teacher's lesson plan?

Most who walk this earth are conscious, but not all are consciously aware. If not for pain and suffering, would you even dare to think about your purpose or existence in this life?

Most who walk this earth are not conscious, they are dreaming. But you could argue that's just semantics. I can't argue with the second part though. Suffering is the shock to awakening.

Being truly aware in this existence means not to say "I am human" or "I am American" or "I am happy" or "I am suffering," but simply to say "I am."

That could be deep. But in the context you've provided, it's about as deep as camel spittle in the Sahara. See Jerry's reply.

We can always go back and forth on ANY spiritual question, since we can't prove it.

What you know is.

1. The C's information resonated with you more than anything.
2. Learning lessons is part of life, it's part of nature, it's part of evolution.
3. We assume we CHOSE to be here at some point unless we believe even in the non physical world we are controlled?
4. We don't know what the ultimate function of our existence is.

We don't know why we have to evolve if we were in a perfect state anyway.

We know that physical reality was possibly created to have something outside of ourselves to look back at.

Is it possible that we just need something to do?

Or is it possible that the only way to truely learn "more" is through experience and not thought alone?

I think sometimes we try think too far ahead when we haven't even solved basic life problems yet.

Back
Top Bottom