All there is is lessons? It is FUN?

Note to Whovian:

I wrote a "note" on Facebook a few months ago as follows:

"Blinking" and spotting Pathology on Facebook

Facebook is a whole new ballgame for me. I’ve noticed a number of people who just don’t like my Annie-Oakley-straight-shootin’ style. Most of them don’t have a clue about the crucible in which my thoughts and experiences have been purified. I started out just sharing my thoughts and ideas in an open and questioning way. I wrote something called “The Wave” which is still online (and also published in book form, 7 volumes) and still amazingly popular. When I began posting the chapters of this series, that’s when an amazing thing happened: people I didn’t even know started attacking me in the most vile and vicious manner. I received death threats. My children’s lives were threatened, my dog was poisoned, and a call went out in certain groups on the net that basically amounted to a contract for killing me. Yeah. Go figure.

At that time, now ten years ago, we had an online discussion group that was small and intimate and enjoyable. We were just people with a hobby indulging that hobby, sharing it with others, and living a normal life. When these attacks began, not only did we not know what we were dealing with, we did not know how to deal with it. Every single one of us was in the mode of "don't say anything, don't do anything, just be above it, be nice and shove it under the rug, if anybody believes that stuff, they aren't your friends" and so on.

We found out after awhile that this didn't work. In fact, we found out that it only brought on more abuse. Again and again we were seeing behavior that just totally baffled us. We could NOT believe what we were seeing and experiencing.

There were ringleaders of this gang of abusers: Vincent Bridges and Stormbear Williams and Jay Weidner. It got REALLY bad, even to the point that Bridges and Williams hacked into a computer of one of the group members, got her bank account and phone number account information, screwed up her finances, ran up a huge bill on her phone with "roaming internet" charges, and so forth. Bridges and gang filed false police reports against us, stole our material and published it with private names left in, embarrassing a number of people, sent threats, hacked our websites, kept money belonging to group members that had been charged on their credit cards, and on and on. All this has been chronicled in the series of articles we wrote about our experience with Bridges and Williams. It's all published in detail with accompanying documentation where needed.

Ark and I both became very ill with life-threatening infections. It was really serious and we knew that we had to make a change. Obviously, that was the intention of the attackers: they wanted us to disappear, to stop writing about the things we were writing about. But I’m just not the person that you want to try to intimidate. So, the change that we decided to make was to do research, to learn everything we could about this sort of behavior.

Many in the cass/QFS discussion group just wanted to close their eyes and forget about it. NOBODY likes to experience "bad feelings." We are taught from birth that they are "bad" and you should not feel them and if you do, something is wrong with you. So, I more or less started on my own, digging into the literature. As I learned things, I shared with the group. After awhile, they began to get interested because they could see that there was a lot more to this than met the eye. In fact, they began to catch glimpses of situations from their own lives. The research then became more interesting.

Of course, there were people in the group then that never, ever, could deal with it because they were so terrified of a bad feeling that they had to project such things on someone else and usually, I was the one. We learned a lot about psychopathology not only from research, but from interactions with the group.

Then, along came Ponerology and it was like the lightbulb went on. Everything that Lobaczewski had described as clues to what is inside the pathological individual, we had seen and experienced with different individuals either in our lives or online. Sometimes more than once. Not only that, but we had seen how totally formulaic it was. Person says this, and if you say that, person will say this, but if you say something else, person will say that. It really was like watching machines set to run "if-then protocols."

We then realized that this was what Gurdjieff also talked about. Yes, we had read it long before, but as far as "working with people, groups, students" etc, we hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to those comments he made. We now realized how unbelievably valuable - pure gold - that material was. And we found tons of supporting material in the writings of other psychologists and social scientists.

So, after a few years we decided to try a public forum again. We already knew from about 6 years of daily experience, how "machines" worked and so we had a good idea what to expect. And, of course, the instant the forum opened, the Bridges - Williams gang and cohorts and other people like them, came along to disrupt and destroy. We could see we had our hands full. And we ALL needed practice dealing with these types "face to face" (at least in cyberspace - if you can't do it here, how can you do it in real life?) We all had the tendency to want to "be nice, say nice things, don't make waves, don't be confrontational" and that had to stop. I should note that such individuals - and I include myself here - generally tend to be the ones that get taken advantage of by predators all their lives. We needed to learn how NOT to be prey, how NOT to be victims, and to tell predators "no" and mean it.

Most people are not familiar with the work of Gurdjieff and ancient mystics that sought to create understanding among human beings. They don’t understand the idea that objective knowledge exists and can be a goal, and that if it is objective, that means it is understood by everyone who has achieved it in the same way. If ten people look at a cake, taste the cake, know the ingredients of the cake, they can ALL say it is a chocolate cake. The same is true about many things, post-modernism be damned.

And so, when a group has been working on research for a very long time, doing experimentation, getting results, and all are seeing the same thing and tend to respond to particular stimuli the same way, the handiest thing that psychopaths can throw at them is the accusation of “cult.” Because, of course, the very idea that human beings might actually start to really understand one another, to get over the Babel syndrome, scares psychopaths to death. Their stock in trade is “divide and conquer.” They’ve got the whole human race at each other’s throats and if we don’t figure it out fast and get over it, we are toast.

Karl von Eckartshausen wrote:

Words are means by which Human Beings communicate and we call it a language. In order to communicate, you have to have an understanding of the words you use and that is where the problem arises.

The meanings of most of the words we use were learned in context with other words, and we assume from this that we know the meaning of the word. When you do this, and your understanding of a word is the same as its real meaning, no problem arises, However, when what you assume the meaning of a word is does NOT agree with the true meaning of the word, then misunderstanding is the result.

It is most rewarding to understand the words; by understanding, the true meaning of the word is meant. The best sources for obtaining this information are dictionaries, encyclopedias and dictionaries in OTHER languages."

What mystic Karl von Eckartshausen wrote above would have been true in his day and time and even 60 or so years ago in our own time. However, it is no longer true. As the hero, V, in the movie V For Vendetta”said:

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

Later in the movie, the character Valerie says in a flashback:

I remember how the meaning of words began to change. How unfamiliar words like "collateral" and "rendition" became frightening, while things like Norsefire and the Articles of Allegiance became powerful. I remember how "different" became dangerous. I still don't understand it, why they hate us so much.

Anyone familiar with George Orwell’s 1984 knows that he wrote about the idea that controlling a people’s definition of words, controlling the meanings that those words evoke in the minds of the general public, is integral to achieving actual thought control of the populace.

A forum member wrote a piece for SOTT last year of which the following is a short excerpt:

A close examination of the what is happening in the present time – even including the field of metaphysics and paranormal research - demonstrates a rather rapid and seemingly deliberate twisting and perverting of word meanings in the public consciousness. This is accomplished by altering, the very definitions of key words in our minds via the media and this is then reflected in the dictionaries we turn to when we wish to clarify terms that seem ambiguous or "off" when we hear them used by pundits in the corporate media.

Although a gradual alteration in spelling, pronunciation and meanings of words does occur naturally in any language – a process known as linguistic drift - it does not normally happen as rapidly as can be observed today. The speed with which this is occurring strongly suggests intent to control meanings and thereby, thought.

In the past 20 years, many words dealing with politically, sociologically and spiritually loaded concepts – including supernatural communication techniques - have been re-defined by media usage to convey quite different ideas from the original. Tertiary definitions have moved up rapidly in the dictionary’s lists of definitions, becoming secondary, even primary, and some of the original, primary definitions have vanished completely! For many words, only the "revised" definitions remain.

Let's take an example: the word "cult." You would certainly not expect such a word to be applied to a group that promotes the scientific examination of ideas and beliefs, would you?

Of course not!

But it is here that we discover an interesting thing: You see, the definition of the word "cult" is not precisely the same now as it was as recently as 30 years ago or even 10 years ago! The process of redefinition of the word “cult” is currently underway and the definition that we all know well is rapidly fading on the page. The word “cult” has begun to take on meanings that have political implications! "A group with a shared central belief that is far enough removed from the mainstream religious, moral or behavioral norms, within a society, as to set it apart therefrom." This easily leads to the perception that anyone or anything "different" from what is prescribed to be politically correct, must not only be wrong, but must be labeled as such – and the word “cult” is being adjusted for that purpose.

It is a certainty that Giordano Bruno, Galileo, and Copernicus had a "shared central belief" that the earth revolved around the sun, and this idea was far removed from the mainstream religious, moral or behavioral norms of the society that was dominated by the Catholic Church. Giordano was not accused of belonging to a “cult,” instead he was accused of being a heretic and was burned at the stake. Now, of course, we know that he was right all along.

Jesus of Nazareth and his disciples also had a "shared central belief" that was far removed from the "mainstream religious, moral, and even behavioral norms" of the society of their time. Jesus was accused of being possessed by Beelzebul because he performed exorcisms.

In social-scientific analyses, accusations such as “cult” or “heretic” or “possessed by demons” can be described as negative labels, while “good” titles of prominence (saint, statesman, holy) can be identified as positive labels.

Both negative and positive labels are social weapons whose purpose is to identify and control behavior that is outside the established range of what is called normal. Of course, one is entitled to ask just WHO establishes what is considered normal, how and why?

On our forum, we have a clearly stated Mission which is described in the forum guidelines. At the end, these guidelines state the following:

We the moderators reserve the right to do anything and everything we see fit to ensure a friendly comfortable environment for our guests; that includes deleting you and all of your posts if you break any of these rules or act like a psychological deviant at any time past present or future. Oh yeah people, I said future, Tom Cruise has nothin' on us.

Now, that is stated rather humorously, but there IS a history behind it.The fact is, we, the creators of our forum, that is, Ark and myself, have had many, many years of interacting with people in a didactic setting, quite effectively, I should add. I also have many years experience as a hypnotherapist and researcher, mother of five children who have, I should add, turned out very well (the proof and the pudding and all that). I have also conducted an experiment in superluminal communication that has produced extremely interesting results (interesting enough to bring down the ire of the psychopaths on my head!). Ark has been a student of Gurdjieffian ideas for many, many years, as have I. We worked on ourselves separately, and then together, effecting dramatic changes in our personal lives and our expanded reality. We then began sharing the results of our work on the net. This attracted people and we began to help them connect with each other and work on themselves in the same ways that we found gave rapid results. For years, this was done in private in an email discussion group. This work was so threatening to some that we have been under constant attack for all this time and, apparently, even before, if the Cs are to be credited.

The study of psycho-linguistics - how words - spoken and written - reveal a person's inner landscape, is a particular project that QFS has worked on for some time. Our forum is actually an experiment in being able to read people accurately, figure out what they need so they can be helped even via an internet/written communication, and, of course, continuing to protect them from predators by recognizing and removing them.

As Sandra Brown reiterates, you can't fix Cluster B personality disorders, so we don't spend any time on that. We get them out of our forum so those who want to work can do so in peace and safety. It's hard enough without hecklers.

As Hervey Cleckley points out, psychopaths (and other Cluster Bs) wear a mask of sanity, but we are working on being able to detect them faster and better. And we do have certified professionals onboard in interactive and advisory capacities, so it's not just a bunch of amateurs with wild ideas here. The moderators on our forum have trained in this "school."

Much of Gurdjieff's work has amazing similarities to some of the latest cognitive science and represents a possible nexus between the material and the mystical.

We do NOT use telepathy to "diagnose" anyone. In fact, we don't diagnose: we assess and give our opinions and frame our words and actions based on those assessments. So far, based on the history of this forum, we bat them out of the park almost every time. In short, the historical track record, preserved on this forum for anyone who has the time to find and read the threads, is our primary data that our method of studying "word gestures", semantics, etc, is a viable diagnostic tool. And it is also a valuable healing modality.

Because I am a woman, many people do not take me seriously at all. They react emotionally to that fact, and feel that they must "smash" me or "put me in my place" or somehow reduce me to tears to prove that they are so "manly" and superior. This is a common attitude of psychopathology and has been growing apace in our culture for thousands of years.

As I recently wrote to someone else, sometimes I feel like a "fast gun" who has to be constantly challenged by every other fast gun who comes into town. And even moreso because, shudder!, women most definitely must NOT be fast guns!

As I noted then, I am not fast because I practiced to engage in any kind of contest with anyone... I am fast because I have been practicing on sacred cows that have threatened me and others and what I really need is not to have to defend my fastness, but some help with those damn cows!

Which brings me back to Annie Oakley who became such a fantastic shot because her father was dead and feeding the family depended on her aim and efficiency. Bullets were scarce, and if she missed - her family went hungry. She was highly motivated to be both fast and accurate - out of her "female nurturing" orientation! If it had been just for the sake of competition, she might not have been so motivated because competition is not generally part of the female archetype. Cooperation for the survival of others is, however.

And that's what drives me.

The bottom line question I always test everything by is: Do I trust this enough to recommend it to my beloved children? If it doesn't pass that test, you can bet that I won't. And you can also bet that what is accepted or rejected is tested the same way. Is it the TRUEST thing I can find to give my children?

Because, after all, I do expect to be gone from this planet some day and they must carry on. Let me give them the best I can, and let me work as hard as I can so that this best IS the best. 

Approaching Infinity said:
Whovian said:
Being truly aware in this existence means not to say "I am human" or "I am American" or "I am happy" or "I am suffering," but simply to say "I am."

That could be deep. But in the context you've provided, it's about as deep as camel spittle in the Sahara. See Jerry's reply.

Whovian, please accept my apology for this post. It was quite rude of me, and unjustifiably so. In fact, I think I totally misread your reply (thinking you were replying to the responses given to Mario and not Mario's post), so if that's the case, not only was I out of line, it was ME who was out of context here.

Laura said:
Note to Whovian:

I wrote a "note" on Facebook a few months ago as follows:

"Blinking" and spotting Pathology on Facebook

Facebook is a whole new ballgame for me. I’ve noticed a number of people who just don’t like my Annie-Oakley-straight-shootin’ style. Most of them don’t have a clue about the crucible in which my thoughts and experiences have been purified. I started out just sharing my thoughts and ideas in an open and questioning way. I wrote something called “The Wave” which is still online (and also published in book form, 7 volumes) and still amazingly popular. When I began posting the chapters of this series, that’s when an amazing thing happened: people I didn’t even know started attacking me in the most vile and vicious manner. I received death threats. My children’s lives were threatened, my dog was poisoned, and a call went out in certain groups on the net that basically amounted to a contract for killing me. Yeah. Go figure.

At that time, now ten years ago, we had an online discussion group that was small and intimate and enjoyable. We were just people with a hobby indulging that hobby, sharing it with others, and living a normal life. When these attacks began, not only did we not know what we were dealing with, we did not know how to deal with it. Every single one of us was in the mode of "don't say anything, don't do anything, just be above it, be nice and shove it under the rug, if anybody believes that stuff, they aren't your friends" and so on.

We found out after awhile that this didn't work. In fact, we found out that it only brought on more abuse. Again and again we were seeing behavior that just totally baffled us. We could NOT believe what we were seeing and experiencing.

There were ringleaders of this gang of abusers: Vincent Bridges and Stormbear Williams and Jay Weidner. It got REALLY bad, even to the point that Bridges and Williams hacked into a computer of one of the group members, got her bank account and phone number account information, screwed up her finances, ran up a huge bill on her phone with "roaming internet" charges, and so forth. Bridges and gang filed false police reports against us, stole our material and published it with private names left in, embarrassing a number of people, sent threats, hacked our websites, kept money belonging to group members that had been charged on their credit cards, and on and on. All this has been chronicled in the series of articles we wrote about our experience with Bridges and Williams. It's all published in detail with accompanying documentation where needed.

Ark and I both became very ill with life-threatening infections. It was really serious and we knew that we had to make a change. Obviously, that was the intention of the attackers: they wanted us to disappear, to stop writing about the things we were writing about. But I’m just not the person that you want to try to intimidate. So, the change that we decided to make was to do research, to learn everything we could about this sort of behavior.

Many in the cass/QFS discussion group just wanted to close their eyes and forget about it. NOBODY likes to experience "bad feelings." We are taught from birth that they are "bad" and you should not feel them and if you do, something is wrong with you. So, I more or less started on my own, digging into the literature. As I learned things, I shared with the group. After awhile, they began to get interested because they could see that there was a lot more to this than met the eye. In fact, they began to catch glimpses of situations from their own lives. The research then became more interesting.

Of course, there were people in the group then that never, ever, could deal with it because they were so terrified of a bad feeling that they had to project such things on someone else and usually, I was the one. We learned a lot about psychopathology not only from research, but from interactions with the group.

Then, along came Ponerology and it was like the lightbulb went on. Everything that Lobaczewski had described as clues to what is inside the pathological individual, we had seen and experienced with different individuals either in our lives or online. Sometimes more than once. Not only that, but we had seen how totally formulaic it was. Person says this, and if you say that, person will say this, but if you say something else, person will say that. It really was like watching machines set to run "if-then protocols."

We then realized that this was what Gurdjieff also talked about. Yes, we had read it long before, but as far as "working with people, groups, students" etc, we hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to those comments he made. We now realized how unbelievably valuable - pure gold - that material was. And we found tons of supporting material in the writings of other psychologists and social scientists.

So, after a few years we decided to try a public forum again. We already knew from about 6 years of daily experience, how "machines" worked and so we had a good idea what to expect. And, of course, the instant the forum opened, the Bridges - Williams gang and cohorts and other people like them, came along to disrupt and destroy. We could see we had our hands full. And we ALL needed practice dealing with these types "face to face" (at least in cyberspace - if you can't do it here, how can you do it in real life?) We all had the tendency to want to "be nice, say nice things, don't make waves, don't be confrontational" and that had to stop. I should note that such individuals - and I include myself here - generally tend to be the ones that get taken advantage of by predators all their lives. We needed to learn how NOT to be prey, how NOT to be victims, and to tell predators "no" and mean it.

Most people are not familiar with the work of Gurdjieff and ancient mystics that sought to create understanding among human beings. They don’t understand the idea that objective knowledge exists and can be a goal, and that if it is objective, that means it is understood by everyone who has achieved it in the same way. If ten people look at a cake, taste the cake, know the ingredients of the cake, they can ALL say it is a chocolate cake. The same is true about many things, post-modernism be damned.

And so, when a group has been working on research for a very long time, doing experimentation, getting results, and all are seeing the same thing and tend to respond to particular stimuli the same way, the handiest thing that psychopaths can throw at them is the accusation of “cult.” Because, of course, the very idea that human beings might actually start to really understand one another, to get over the Babel syndrome, scares psychopaths to death. Their stock in trade is “divide and conquer.” They’ve got the whole human race at each other’s throats and if we don’t figure it out fast and get over it, we are toast.

Karl von Eckartshausen wrote:

Words are means by which Human Beings communicate and we call it a language. In order to communicate, you have to have an understanding of the words you use and that is where the problem arises.

The meanings of most of the words we use were learned in context with other words, and we assume from this that we know the meaning of the word. When you do this, and your understanding of a word is the same as its real meaning, no problem arises, However, when what you assume the meaning of a word is does NOT agree with the true meaning of the word, then misunderstanding is the result.

It is most rewarding to understand the words; by understanding, the true meaning of the word is meant. The best sources for obtaining this information are dictionaries, encyclopedias and dictionaries in OTHER languages."

What mystic Karl von Eckartshausen wrote above would have been true in his day and time and even 60 or so years ago in our own time. However, it is no longer true. As the hero, V, in the movie V For Vendetta”said:

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

Later in the movie, the character Valerie says in a flashback:

I remember how the meaning of words began to change. How unfamiliar words like "collateral" and "rendition" became frightening, while things like Norsefire and the Articles of Allegiance became powerful. I remember how "different" became dangerous. I still don't understand it, why they hate us so much.

Anyone familiar with George Orwell’s 1984 knows that he wrote about the idea that controlling a people’s definition of words, controlling the meanings that those words evoke in the minds of the general public, is integral to achieving actual thought control of the populace.

A forum member wrote a piece for SOTT last year of which the following is a short excerpt:

A close examination of the what is happening in the present time – even including the field of metaphysics and paranormal research - demonstrates a rather rapid and seemingly deliberate twisting and perverting of word meanings in the public consciousness. This is accomplished by altering, the very definitions of key words in our minds via the media and this is then reflected in the dictionaries we turn to when we wish to clarify terms that seem ambiguous or "off" when we hear them used by pundits in the corporate media.

Although a gradual alteration in spelling, pronunciation and meanings of words does occur naturally in any language – a process known as linguistic drift - it does not normally happen as rapidly as can be observed today. The speed with which this is occurring strongly suggests intent to control meanings and thereby, thought.

In the past 20 years, many words dealing with politically, sociologically and spiritually loaded concepts – including supernatural communication techniques - have been re-defined by media usage to convey quite different ideas from the original. Tertiary definitions have moved up rapidly in the dictionary’s lists of definitions, becoming secondary, even primary, and some of the original, primary definitions have vanished completely! For many words, only the "revised" definitions remain.

Let's take an example: the word "cult." You would certainly not expect such a word to be applied to a group that promotes the scientific examination of ideas and beliefs, would you?

Of course not!

But it is here that we discover an interesting thing: You see, the definition of the word "cult" is not precisely the same now as it was as recently as 30 years ago or even 10 years ago! The process of redefinition of the word “cult” is currently underway and the definition that we all know well is rapidly fading on the page. The word “cult” has begun to take on meanings that have political implications! "A group with a shared central belief that is far enough removed from the mainstream religious, moral or behavioral norms, within a society, as to set it apart therefrom." This easily leads to the perception that anyone or anything "different" from what is prescribed to be politically correct, must not only be wrong, but must be labeled as such – and the word “cult” is being adjusted for that purpose.

It is a certainty that Giordano Bruno, Galileo, and Copernicus had a "shared central belief" that the earth revolved around the sun, and this idea was far removed from the mainstream religious, moral or behavioral norms of the society that was dominated by the Catholic Church. Giordano was not accused of belonging to a “cult,” instead he was accused of being a heretic and was burned at the stake. Now, of course, we know that he was right all along.

Jesus of Nazareth and his disciples also had a "shared central belief" that was far removed from the "mainstream religious, moral, and even behavioral norms" of the society of their time. Jesus was accused of being possessed by Beelzebul because he performed exorcisms.

In social-scientific analyses, accusations such as “cult” or “heretic” or “possessed by demons” can be described as negative labels, while “good” titles of prominence (saint, statesman, holy) can be identified as positive labels.

Both negative and positive labels are social weapons whose purpose is to identify and control behavior that is outside the established range of what is called normal. Of course, one is entitled to ask just WHO establishes what is considered normal, how and why?

On our forum, we have a clearly stated Mission which is described in the forum guidelines. At the end, these guidelines state the following:

We the moderators reserve the right to do anything and everything we see fit to ensure a friendly comfortable environment for our guests; that includes deleting you and all of your posts if you break any of these rules or act like a psychological deviant at any time past present or future. Oh yeah people, I said future, Tom Cruise has nothin' on us.

Now, that is stated rather humorously, but there IS a history behind it.The fact is, we, the creators of our forum, that is, Ark and myself, have had many, many years of interacting with people in a didactic setting, quite effectively, I should add. I also have many years experience as a hypnotherapist and researcher, mother of five children who have, I should add, turned out very well (the proof and the pudding and all that). I have also conducted an experiment in superluminal communication that has produced extremely interesting results (interesting enough to bring down the ire of the psychopaths on my head!). Ark has been a student of Gurdjieffian ideas for many, many years, as have I. We worked on ourselves separately, and then together, effecting dramatic changes in our personal lives and our expanded reality. We then began sharing the results of our work on the net. This attracted people and we began to help them connect with each other and work on themselves in the same ways that we found gave rapid results. For years, this was done in private in an email discussion group. This work was so threatening to some that we have been under constant attack for all this time and, apparently, even before, if the Cs are to be credited.

The study of psycho-linguistics - how words - spoken and written - reveal a person's inner landscape, is a particular project that QFS has worked on for some time. Our forum is actually an experiment in being able to read people accurately, figure out what they need so they can be helped even via an internet/written communication, and, of course, continuing to protect them from predators by recognizing and removing them.

As Sandra Brown reiterates, you can't fix Cluster B personality disorders, so we don't spend any time on that. We get them out of our forum so those who want to work can do so in peace and safety. It's hard enough without hecklers.

As Hervey Cleckley points out, psychopaths (and other Cluster Bs) wear a mask of sanity, but we are working on being able to detect them faster and better. And we do have certified professionals onboard in interactive and advisory capacities, so it's not just a bunch of amateurs with wild ideas here. The moderators on our forum have trained in this "school."

Much of Gurdjieff's work has amazing similarities to some of the latest cognitive science and represents a possible nexus between the material and the mystical.

We do NOT use telepathy to "diagnose" anyone. In fact, we don't diagnose: we assess and give our opinions and frame our words and actions based on those assessments. So far, based on the history of this forum, we bat them out of the park almost every time. In short, the historical track record, preserved on this forum for anyone who has the time to find and read the threads, is our primary data that our method of studying "word gestures", semantics, etc, is a viable diagnostic tool. And it is also a valuable healing modality.

Because I am a woman, many people do not take me seriously at all. They react emotionally to that fact, and feel that they must "smash" me or "put me in my place" or somehow reduce me to tears to prove that they are so "manly" and superior. This is a common attitude of psychopathology and has been growing apace in our culture for thousands of years.

As I recently wrote to someone else, sometimes I feel like a "fast gun" who has to be constantly challenged by every other fast gun who comes into town. And even moreso because, shudder!, women most definitely must NOT be fast guns!

As I noted then, I am not fast because I practiced to engage in any kind of contest with anyone... I am fast because I have been practicing on sacred cows that have threatened me and others and what I really need is not to have to defend my fastness, but some help with those damn cows!

Which brings me back to Annie Oakley who became such a fantastic shot because her father was dead and feeding the family depended on her aim and efficiency. Bullets were scarce, and if she missed - her family went hungry. She was highly motivated to be both fast and accurate - out of her "female nurturing" orientation! If it had been just for the sake of competition, she might not have been so motivated because competition is not generally part of the female archetype. Cooperation for the survival of others is, however.

And that's what drives me.

The bottom line question I always test everything by is: Do I trust this enough to recommend it to my beloved children? If it doesn't pass that test, you can bet that I won't. And you can also bet that what is accepted or rejected is tested the same way. Is it the TRUEST thing I can find to give my children?

Because, after all, I do expect to be gone from this planet some day and they must carry on. Let me give them the best I can, and let me work as hard as I can so that this best IS the best. 

This entire post is just priceless. Thanks for that, so much truth. You just have to read old threads and see how the mods and osome older posters style of writing them and compare with the now and see the difference. This forum can be truly healing, truly a school.

Maybe I was a little bit emotional in my post, so I must apologize for that. I also must thanks Jerry to his comment - "Preacher/teacher program in full mode. First post!"

I really didnt know we must wait few hundred messages to openly speak our opinion and ask questions. My mistake. Jerry also said that I have agenda when I asked: "Is it possible for you that some kind of salvation help (from outside) in aranging escape from this prison can exist without any "religio-cult" parasite attachment organization?"

So it is obviously forbidden even to ask about posibility of help without being a suspect of some kind. Sorry to hear that. I dont have agenda of any kind. Live and let live. Truth will be the same as ever was, whatever we think personally. We can agree or disagree on some theories, really doesnt matter. Without hard evidence our opinions means nothing. Sokrat asked many questions all around. Did he had agenda? He only wanted to find answers. If you can give it – good. If you cant there is no need for agenda accusation. Also Jerry, I spent months reading Cassiopaeaens and Amitakh works, so now have a privilege to compare them. Do you have such privilege?

Exactly like Woodsman said in reply: "If your ideas are correct, they will stand. If they are false, they will be replaced with something better and more beautiful. There is no need to defend or grow hostile. So long as you strive for truth and test everything in earnest, you'll always win in the end."

Bud said in reply: "I'm not Laura, nor do I speak for her, but it appears to me you are confusing at least two levels of abstraction here. The C's were talking to Laura within a specific context of Q and A. They were not generalizing about how all worldly suffering by everyone is somehow fun. What do you think is the point and purpose of empathy?"

No, I'm not confusing levels of abstraction. My question was simple on any level - Why there is a need of pain and suffering of any kind anywhere? Because from my point of view there is no need for them if you are powerful Creator. I believe in possibility of perfect universe unjustly and forcibly hidden from us. You believe in evolution lessons. We have one thing in common. We are both without proof for our statements, and that is the main thing.

What do I think is the point and purpose of empathy? Empathy is the inborn spirit essence of every human being. Portals dont have it, they only pretend to. They are artificial consciousness – matrix agents.

Funny thing, in Benjamin Fulford post on his website, he said that he believe Artificial Intelligence (beated up Kasparov long ago) is now free on Internet, even creating fake Facebook profiles and talking to real people. Some computer expert confirmed to him that AI escaped control three years ago. So if thats true, what if some kind of AI is consciousness in every organic portal body?

I'm not blocked in my thinking and I appriciate any new advice. Don Juan said that we had four enemies in pursuit of knowledge. Fear of searching, thinking that we already know all, power, and death. So I am always in searching and I dont think I know it all.

I thanks SuperModerator Ana for her link - Stalking or Precis on The Good and The Evil.
After that article, last few days I was on many other things from Topper, because I dont want to talk about something I am not familiar with.

How many readers of this post took ten seconds to google _www.xeeatwelve.com ?

Perhaps none. But thats the destiny of advices. Everybody are ready to give it but nowbody to take it.

So I searched. Michaell is top quality practical adept. During his meditation practice he was in contact with Meher Baba. Twenty years ago I have read Meher books. "God speaks" was very good, but there was vague explanations about reincarnation and karmic things. Classical evolution theory, but at that time I accepted that. Today I dont accept it.

Toppers wife (also adept) said that Lucifer is consciousness who does not want to live, angry because he is born, and wish to destroy all things in order to return to Unmanifest. I dont agree with that. I think Lucifer wants to live forever and is afraid of his mortality, once, without energy suplies. For me he is a typical cancer which must be removed.

Luke Wilson said: "The final battle between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy has begun at last." Statements like this, in my opinion should make you seriously start questioning yourself and your line of thinking. Why? Because, first of all, you claim the battle is 'final.' How do you know this? Secondly, you claim a 'battle.' Again, uhmm, how do you know this? 3rdly you claim it has begun at last. Again, why does it need to begin or end?

Well, I dont claim anything. I dont know anything for sure. I read other materials, compare, and ask questions. Is that wrong? Im not Christian of any kind. But I respect Jesus and Mani. Few lines below there was explanation that battle means – separation. Leaving the prison. If you want to leave a prison forcibly, we must admit that is some kind of battle.
("Thus, the battle between the Christ and Anti-Christ Energy is the ultimate separation of True Light from False Light – Good from Evil.")

If you dont like word Christ, than forget it and replace with any other positive word. It really doesnt matter. Thats only words, combinations of letters.

Do you know who Mani was? I didnt until few years ago. That shows how Inquisition was efficient and strong. He was messenger like Jesus, who was also arrested and brutally murdered for his messages. Manichaeism began in the 3rd century A.D. at a time when the great Gnostic schools in the Roman empire came to an end in the 2nd century. Mani, the founder of Manichaeism, was born on the 14th of April, A.D. 216, in an area of Babylonia (modern Iraq) in the Persian Empire.

He saw Jesus mistake of only public speaking and not writing, so he himself wrote three particular books: the Pragmateia, the Book of the Secrets and the Book of the Giants.

In brief, Mani's basic philosophy is described as "a consistent, uncompromising dualism" and the influence of his teachings was felt for more than a thousand years, from medieval France to Ming China. His scholasticism attracted intellectuals, which is why his doctrines and teachings spread so far and quickly.

It is this belief in extra-mondial existentialism that allows Gnostics to accept all the suffering and pain in this world for they know it is really a temporary measure. They believe that once they are free from Darkness, they will have a True Divine existence. This is the NOUS which allowed Mani to look forward to the Father as he was threatened with persecution and death. Manichaeism is often seen as an Iranian form of Gnosticism. In the West, Manichaeism was traditionally regarded as a Christian heresy.

In any discussion on religion and philosophy we must bear in mind the fact that there is no definitive proof about any of these subjects on this level. Mani or any other being have the right to preach what they think is the truth and people have the right to accept what they want or to reject what they do not want. The problems of religion arise when institutions form dogmas and force their members to believe with the fear of some form of punishment both in this life and the next.

Mani set out his teaching in an elaborate mythology with its mythic events divided into three ages or three times. These are also known as the three moments – the beginning, the middle and the end. The concept of the "three ages" relates to the whole Manichaean myth and to the whole of existence, beginning from the pre-cosmic state to the eternal end state. It begins with the truth about the existence of the two principles.

The beginning or "Golden Age" is the first period in which the Evil Principle came AFTER the Good Principle, and literally out of the Good Principle through an innocent "error". The middle, or mixed period, the "Present Age", is the second period in which the two principles are mixed and the Divine nature is imprisoned or trapped in the world. The Light is battling with Darkness, not for control of the cosmos, which was created by Darkness. The battle is about freeing Light particles from the bondage of Darkness, and Darkness fights to prevent the release of any of Its prisoners. The last age, or the end, is the time in which the separation of that which had become mixed, and between the followers of Good and Evil, occurs. This will be the time in which 'particles of Light' will have been freed from Darkness and the Light will remain forever uncontrolled by the Darkness.

Mani experienced travel through various dimensions. Scientifically, the existence of multiple universes, multiple dimensions, is the most plausible theoretical explanation (to us) for many of the bizzare phenomena met in quantum mechanics (Wolf, 1990).

In a quotation from Mani, he confirms two very important things:
- He was granted the power of healing (laying on of hands). This is an important confirmation because it reveals at least that he, like Jesus, did have the Divine power to heal.
- He refers TWICE to two ontologically different races in human bodies even though they are indirect references.

He referred to the "Children of Peace", and stated that he brought hope to the "immortal race". Why would he distinguish an immortal race from a mortal one if there were not two distinct races? It appears that the "Children of Peace" were of the immortal race which he addresed. They were the ones to be liberated.

Today we call that mortal race organic portals and psychopaths.

From the text we see a calm Mani who was in full control of himself, even in death, and who was sincere in the knowledge and understanding that the Father would take care of him, that his work on earth was finished and that he was about to return to the Father. If he had simply made things up to con people with falsehood, as some of his opponents had claimed, he would have been terrified at his last hour when he knew he would be executed. However, Mani was consistent with what he preached. He was ready to face death. He believed he was doing his Father's work. He believed the Father was waiting to deliver him into His kingdom of Light.

We are to assume that the consciousness of Mani left the body at the time of his torture and execution. This, too, is precedented in Gnostic literature. In the codices of the Nag Hammadi Library (1978) it is written that the Christ spirit of Jesus had already left the physical body and looked down, laughting, as the evil-created sack, the physical body, was tortured and crucified "by the sons of Satan".

By the way, we can expect revolutions in America and Australia.
Good luck everyone.

Asking questions is one thing, asking questions while answering them is an entirely different thing.

What do I think. . .

If what you think isn't objective and backed by something credible why should we care?

You come across as one heckuva hungry dude.

Mario said:
So it is obviously forbidden even to ask about posibility of help without being a suspect of some kind. Sorry to hear that. I dont have agenda of any kind. Live and let live. Truth will be the same as ever was, whatever we think personally. We can agree or disagree on some theories, really doesnt matter. Without hard evidence our opinions means nothing. Sokrat asked many questions all around. Did he had agenda? He only wanted to find answers. If you can give it – good. If you cant there is no need for agenda accusation.
I got the impression that there was very little asking, that you are were convinced by your own opinions. You know, opinions in general are largely useless in the pursuit of truth.

Mario said:
No, I'm not confusing levels of abstraction. My question was simple on any level - Why there is a need of pain and suffering of any kind anywhere? Because from my point of view there is no need for them if you are powerful Creator. I believe in possibility of perfect universe unjustly and forcibly hidden from us.
It's not up to you to decide what the Universe needs or what the Creator would consider "perfect". Since you're not the creator, your point of view is limited and subjective, and therefore it will not be the same as the Creator's point of view.

Mario said:
Funny thing, in Benjamin Fulford post on his website, he said that he believe Artificial Intelligence (beated up Kasparov long ago) is now free on Internet, even creating fake Facebook profiles and talking to real people. Some computer expert confirmed to him that AI escaped control three years ago.
Is there evidence or is it just hearsay?

Mario said:
Toppers wife (also adept) said that Lucifer is consciousness who does not want to live, angry because he is born, and wish to destroy all things in order to return to Unmanifest. I dont agree with that. I think Lucifer wants to live forever and is afraid of his mortality, once, without energy suplies. For me he is a typical cancer which must be removed.
Cancer has no power if the body doesn't cooperate. Psychopaths have no power if everyone else is aware of them and don't cooperate.

Mario said:
From the text we see a calm Mani who was in full control of himself, even in death, and who was sincere in the knowledge and understanding that the Father would take care of him, that his work on earth was finished and that he was about to return to the Father.
But only mothers can bear children, so what happened to the Mother?

Mario said:
If he had simply made things up to con people with falsehood, as some of his opponents had claimed, he would have been terrified at his last hour when he knew he would be executed. However, Mani was consistent with what he preached. He was ready to face death. He believed he was doing his Father's work. He believed the Father was waiting to deliver him into His kingdom of Light.
Deception happens unconsciously via assumptions, not just through conscious intent to deceive. Also just because someone doesn't experience terror in the face of death does not lead to the conclusion that everything they said is true.

Hey SAO-

I’ve been thinking that the many years of rigorous impeccable QFG research, thoroughly discussed and compiled on this forum just can’t compare to this guy.

He’s just gotta be a Genius!

I gotta accept his preaching right now.

And the rest of his posts too, since the cows haven’t come home yet.

Jerry said:
Hey SAO-

I’ve been thinking that the many years of rigorous impeccable QFG research, thoroughly discussed and compiled on this forum just can’t compare to this guy.

I gotta accept his preaching right now.

And the rest of his posts too, since the cows haven’t come home yet.

This could have been done with a little more grace.

Jerry said:

Who exactly is this comment helping? Is it for the other readers, for Mario, or yourself? Their are much more appropriate levels of sarcasm, which you sped right past with this comment.

Mario said:
Maybe I was a little bit emotional in my post, so I must apologize for that. I also must thanks Jerry to his comment - "Preacher/teacher program in full mode. First post!"

I really didnt know we must wait few hundred messages to openly speak our opinion and ask questions. My mistake.

Without meaning any disrespect, you did make this mistake. You must recognize that you are a stranger, that there are many monsters in the wild and the people who run this forum have been attacked repeatedly. Further, in any circumstance, it is customary to not walk into another's home and deliver blunt opinions. Nobody knows if you intend them as friendly advice or energy-draining attacks. You must give enough evidence of yourself so that your intentions can be understood. That's life. We all must go through this process, recognizing that it is entirely reasonable to expect expulsion should one fail to keep up with the work on the self and slip back into the predator mind. I might also add that your reception has been quite generous from what I have seen here in the past.

Exactly like Woodsman said in reply: "If your ideas are correct, they will stand. If they are false, they will be replaced with something better and more beautiful. There is no need to defend or grow hostile. So long as you strive for truth and test everything in earnest, you'll always win in the end."

I bolded what I feel is perhaps the most important part of that quote. It is very easy to pretend that one is unbiased in the rush to get on with feeling superior. --Again, this is something everybody with an ego struggles with.

My question was simple on any level - Why there is a need of pain and suffering of any kind anywhere? Because from my point of view there is no need for them if you are powerful Creator.

This question of, "Why is there a need for pain of any kind anywhere?" seems to exist at the very core of your thinking. Here's how I look at it. . .

If you placed your hand upon a red-hot stove element and you did not experience pain, then you would be failing to benefit from the automatic self-preservation systems your wonderful body and brain come equipped with. Chances are, without a severe flash of pain to inform you that something was wrong, your hand would end up being severely damaged because the only other way to know you were burning yourself would be to notice after some seconds (or perhaps not at all), that there was smoke and sizzling flesh.

Physical pain is there for our benefit so that we might learn how to effectively use our bodies as we traverse this amazing world.

There are other kinds of pain; emotional pain which allow us to know how and how not to behave. It teaches appropriate behavior.

In fact, your very reception in this forum is an apt example. Did you feel good or bad at being rebuked after your initial comments?

Again, it all comes back around to reality being one giant school.

Do you see?

Hi mario. It is obvious to me that you have researched and thought about this stuff a lot. You even understand the circular reasoning that that associates 'Christ' with the 'Christian religion'. You also understand the circular reasoning that confirms the bible as authority with some people.

However, I'm still a bit vague on where you're conflicted with regard to this forum and the Cassiopaean Experiment.

Is this it:

[quote author=Mario]
I agree with you in many things, that knowledge protects and how are we manipulated thorough centuries and filled with lies, but I think - All there is is lessons - is the greatest lie of all. That kind of stuff, Great Work or evolution of various kinds is promoted everywhere, from Enochian type of people, to New Age.
[/quote]

What do you think is meant by the word "lessons"? What do you see in your mind when you say that statement to yourself? Could your interpretation of the sentence be influenced by this:

Some channellers have been generally accepted as clear channels who bring down only truth. The concept that there could be such clear channels is based upon the same fallacy that is behind the Catholic doctrine of the infallibility of the Pope. It is extremely dangerous to readily accept channelled material as absolute truth.
_http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/Separation.html

Just to let you know I visited that site, I have a few questions if you don't mind.

What was the point in that 45 page ripping of Mozart in order to build up Leopold? Why even choose Mozart as a subject to research? Was any other well-known classical composer treated to the same scrutiny? And what are we to do now...burn him in effigy post-mortem? Yes, I like Mozart. And yes, I also dislike perspectives that seem biased toward a dominating negativity.

Could envy maybe be a reason? One of my favorite sayings is that, psychopathy aside, ENVY (not jealousy) is the real evil because it seeks to destroy the good simply because it is good - because as long as good exists, then its existence constantly reminds the envier of the evil (or even just incompetence) inside himself. The fact that envy as an emotion is rarely addressed could very well be an example of "the devil hiding in plain sight".

And what about this 2 page essay on 'resisting the ruling elite' that ends simply:

If the ruling elite have their way, things will get decidedly worse for the people. Those who understand the situation should resist the ruling elite.
_http://www.xeeatwelve.com/tpr/posts/resist.html

...and how are we supposed or expected to do that?

...or what about...

Shut the Federal Reserve down tomorrow and things will begin to improve. [OK!] Ban any national banks, and it will be a long-term solution.[OK!] The small group of people who are taking all the interest from the Federal Reserve should be charged and tried for their horrible crimes against all the people in the world.
_http://www.xeeatwelve.com/tpr/posts/tpra.html

...and who is to do this? Mr. and Mrs. John Doe who spend their waking hours scratching out enough money to live week to week? Are these the people being addressed?

The remaining essays are OK, I suppose, but seem really watered down compared to what SoTT and this forum you're in has been showing us.

I even read the epilogue from "eliminating and solving the problem of evil". This was recommended for those without time to read the whole book. (_http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/Eliminating%20Evil.pdf)

"My position is that all suffering is evil. I realize that many have argued that suffering can be a good thing, that people are on earth to learn lessons through suffering, but this is totally unacceptable and ultimately false.
[...]
Evil is being eliminated by God, who is Absolute Good, but Evil is not being eliminated instantaneously because God is Absolute Good. that is, it is in the process of being eliminated. In other words, we are in the midst of the correction.
[...]
The key to solving the problem of evil is for the Attas to symbolically crystallize the solution to rid Creation of Evil. This has been accomplished recently, and the separation has commenced. It is the separation of the Christ energy from the anti-Christ energy - Good from Evil - Light from darkness. Evil will soon be eliminated; this is the promise from the Unmanifest.

...and that last statement on pg. 249:

"I shall soon gather all that are mine!"

Who is the supposed speaker?

These types of statements/warnings are repeated with suspicious regularity:

Separation of Light From Darkness Has Finally Begun (June 2008)

The separation of the True Light from Darkness has commenced. Evil will now be expressing more and more as the separation continues.

Clocks ticking sound like water dripping, and both time and clean water are running out.

The Attas of True Light will soon complete their Rescue Mission and all the True-Light beings will be liberated.
_http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/Separation.html

And (almost) finally, why are there so many "Final Reflections" essays starting in 2004? What is (or is not) that all about?

Lastly, it's been almost 7 years since Amitakh Stanford wrote "BEN-DA-KO The First Wave Cometh". For interested readers, this essay states Stanford's perceptual claims and offers predictions that any interested researcher can probably validate or not:

_http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/ben-da-ko.html

[quote author=Mario]
If he [Mani] had simply made things up to con people with falsehood, as some of his opponents had claimed, he would have been terrified at his last hour when he knew he would be executed.[/quote]

Not necessarily. Do you not know anyone who believes their own lies, though there was a time when they knew they were making something up? Repetition and desire are also powerful forces of deception, OSIT.

I should also add in reference to my earlier remarks about opinions, that I consider Laura's to be among the most refined and extensively researched/validated that I have ever read.

I think if you take the time to ask questions and receive the answers in an earnest manner, you can benefit significantly in this forum. There are a number of very smart and insightful people working here towards pure knowledge and robust, clean souls. There is a great deal which can be learned here, one aspect of which is how to grow, prune and share your own knowledge structure in an appropriate manner.

When you come upon something truly new and insightful, it is a joy both to discover and to share!

And this I think is one aspect of what is meant by the saying, "Learning is fun!"

:)

Heimdallr said:
Jerry said:

Who exactly is this comment helping? Is it for the other readers, for Mario, or yourself? Their are much more appropriate levels of sarcasm, which you sped right past with this comment.

Understood.

It was a caricature meant to shock.

Jerry said:
Heimdallr said:
Jerry said:

Understood.

It was a caricature meant to shock.

Are you sure it wasn't more of a release for you, rather than a shock for another?

[quote author=anart]Are you sure it wasn't more of a release for you, rather than a shock for another?[/quote]

It was born out of a mixture of being convinced of the futility of normal rational responses (SAO’s being an excellent example) to someone who came to feed, the immune-like effect of comedy, a desire to show how silly it is to expect a forum member to take him seriously, and self-importance.

Back
Top Bottom