All there is is lessons? It is FUN?

for AXJ
Thanks, I tried breathing exercises, depending on pressures the results were immediate.
When therapists go regularly and it is interesting that when you talk about your problems with people who have similar or worse gone from me, it's easier.
It's awful that someone has to go so bad things, things and events that mark and unfortunately for life.
While you try to forget some things, and always a reminder to remind the trauma that you want to forget.
When I say I want to forget I'm not trying to ignore them, put aside, I just want peace in my head, I do not know whether you could understand and figure out how much is actually hard to sleep one night in one piece.

casper said:
It's awful that someone has to go so bad things, things and events that mark and unfortunately for life.

From my experience, everything on the emotional and mental levels can be healed - though some things do take quite a lot of dedication and time to shift.

casper said:
When I say I want to forget I'm not trying to ignore them, put aside, I just want peace in my head, I do not know whether you could understand and figure out how much is actually hard to sleep one night in one piece.

I talked about emotional healing, because that usually involves much more work than becoming clear on the mental level (thoughts, limiting beliefs, etc.) We do need both - mental and emotional healing.

When you heal emotionally, it also helps with achieving more balance and peace on the mental level (in your head).

A common problem is that we automatically suppress and ignore the negative/difficult emotions, so that at some point we are not even aware of them. The problem with suppressing negative emotions is that by doing this we also suppress all positive feelings as well. I think that this is what often leads to a depression: people suppress all their feelings and gradually lose contact with their emotional side.

for AXJ
Negative emotions is very difficult to control, trying it for two decades, but as someone who knows my trigger.
I am very emotional person and affects me injustice, and it has wherever you look.
I agree with you that I need to first heal emotionally to heal mentally, because negative emotions govern me, we currently it is difficult to turn into a positive and because of that I'm angry primarily on themselves, which of course is not good and is not a good approach to problem solving.

Sometimes as an easy solution wish I had amnesia, but that of course is not possible.
You can say that lack of awareness is favorable to me easier to manage, manipulate, or whatever, but the matrix sabotage me in recent years.
Collinearity is now hard to find, so I wonder if the depression in addition to being wrong transformed energy only the fact that I perceive.

Whatever pain is not funy.if someone pulls out the nerve of the tooth u cant think u cant concentrate u cant do anything else only think about pain,its proof that they can control us simply with pain and brain cant be connected with soul.Sometimes thats not funy,ye we know tehnique to skip that but its not possible skip every time for everyone,cause evil is allways at the same amount if someone skip that gona be manifestated on someone else.So sometimes its frustrating when u see that evil dominating,I'm just wondering how light eaven existing here.
When u have all that facts its hard to be funny anything here.Why creation is not made that we can from good things learn everything.Someone made rolles that we need pain to understand how to appreciate good,but he could make that if we doing good we are ready for more good things and more understanding good things.Everything depends of the rolles like chemic in our brain.Why we couldnt learn and grouw up from light to light not from darknes to light.Every kind of aliens can tell "its lession" its easy from their perspective,from our if exist so much pain its not funny eaven when u know thats only lession.trought this amount of evil its imposible that everyone can be happy only cause knows thats only lession.If u are in war countries and they killed youur mom and sister and u living without food and wather on that moment its imposible to have fun,eaven u know they are never died and thats only kind of ilusion.In our reality Fun are not possible for everyone eaven without pain and evil tortoure.Eaven someone joice to have "sad and painful" life.So for that persons in this life it can not be funny.

Markelofs, welcome to the forum. Please write a post in the newbies board telling us a little bit about yourself, how you found this forum etc. You can look at some threads on that board to see how others have done the introduction if you wish.

Hi markelofs, welcome to the forum. It's true that the darkness is strong in our planet, and like you say that's not always fun, especially if you or the people you love are being victimized by it.

But, at least from a philosophical perspective, I think it helps to remember that the whole of Creation tends towards balance, because otherwise there would be no Creation. Just as light cannot shine without a dark background, darkness cannot exist without a measure of light.

For example, right now we can engange in interesting discussions with interesting people in this forum, we can learn a lot here and we have access to big chunks of truth, which we can then share with those who are interested. That's a big good thing to me.

And because some goodness exists on this planet, it is worth fighting for it, and once we have a good motivation to do it, we can engage in the battle with a measure of a spirit of adventure. So, let's try to not get discouraged too easily, because others may need us to be corageous!

markelofs said:
Whatever pain is not funy.if someone pulls out the nerve of the tooth u cant think u cant concentrate u cant do anything else only think about pain,its proof that they can control us simply with pain and brain cant be connected with soul.Sometimes thats not funy,ye we know tehnique to skip that but its not possible skip every time for everyone,cause evil is allways at the same amount if someone skip that gona be manifestated on someone else.So sometimes its frustrating when u see that evil dominating,I'm just wondering how light eaven existing here.
When u have all that facts its hard to be funny anything here.Why creation is not made that we can from good things learn everything.Someone made rolles that we need pain to understand how to appreciate good,but he could make that if we doing good we are ready for more good things and more understanding good things.Everything depends of the rolles like chemic in our brain.Why we couldnt learn and grouw up from light to light not from darknes to light.Every kind of aliens can tell "its lession" its easy from their perspective,from our if exist so much pain its not funny eaven when u know thats only lession.trought this amount of evil its imposible that everyone can be happy only cause knows thats only lession.If u are in war countries and they killed youur mom and sister and u living without food and wather on that moment its imposible to have fun,eaven u know they are never died and thats only kind of ilusion.In our reality Fun are not possible for everyone eaven without pain and evil tortoure.Eaven someone joice to have "sad and painful" life.So for that persons in this life it can not be funny.

Hi markelofs.

When you pull a statement out of its context, you make a 'universal saying' or 'meme' of it. When you do this, you're taking a big risk of applying it in a way that guarantees failure and misunderstanding and revealing ill-intention. This happens a lot, though, and not just with session comments from the C's.

In fact, you already know how context is important to our intelligence, because in order to make your case, you must place the statement in a 305 word context of your own making in order to show how 'wrong' it is.

So, in the future, when you have questions about what something means or how best to relate to it to increase your understanding, all you have to do is ask if you will choose to do so. I think members here will respect your intelligence enough to at least point you in the right direction. :)

Welcome to the forum, BTW, and I hope this helps a little bit.

"All there is lessons. The universe is an infinite school. All matter learns that it is only an illusion. It is FUN to discover and access more and more of it."

More access is better being able to help others. How is that not fun? So yes, learning is fun.

That’s the right context or so I think.

Hello Obyvatel,i did what you told :)
Hello Windmill knight,i know,but am sure light could be light without darknes if someone just put diferent rolles than "light dont exist without darknes",i eaven agree with you but just want to open new perspectives.
Hello Buddy,i agree with you,sometimes i just want to share my pain with others,but am sure this is wrong way for that.Thx to put me in correct contest.
Hello bjorn,yes i agree.

markelofs said:
Hello Obyvatel,i did what you told :)
Hello Windmill knight,i know,but am sure light could be light without darknes if someone just put diferent rolles than "light dont exist without darknes",i eaven agree with you but just want to open new perspectives.

Cool. That opens a full philosophical discussion, but for now let me just quote the Cs: "The students are not required to be the architects of the school". That was in the context of a dialogue about the Universe being a huge school. By that statement I understand that for us students, the school might not seem to be 'quite right', but the fact is that the Universe knows what it's doing by having both light and darkness. Or as I read somewhere else, "Imagine a perfect Universe, and then realize that 'God' imagined it better". :halo:

markelofs said:
Hello Buddy,i agree with you,sometimes i just want to share my pain with others,but am sure this is wrong way for that.Thx to put me in correct contest.

I don't think there is anything wrong with sharing pains with others, as long as that doesn't turn into feeding. Shared pains with those with whom you are truly connected makes the weight lighter. :)

"I don't think there is anything wrong with sharing pains with others, as long as that doesn't turn into feeding. Shared pains with those with whom you are truly connected makes the weight lighter."

You dont have my point,in my case "sharing pain" means "new thinking about things".For sure in some reality exist beings where are rolles totaly diferent than here,yes,they growing up only trought light to light,no darknes there.I think the fastest way to grow up is dark/ligh "comunity",but it is still "rolle" created by someone,maybe not by eaven "final god" maybe by beings who started learning how to create new life (i am sure final god like "person" do not exist but i dont know how to tell that on english becouse everything is god and everything have same valuse,no diference,if anything do not exist than everything do not exist),and for sure rulles can be changed,and for sure exist every rulle we can imagine + much more that we cant in this moment.I agree with your constatation that sharing pain shouldnt become feeding.You must understand that rolles=restriction.If is something logically correct it do not means thats right, because our logic making desision mostly trought expiriense of rolles NOT trought expirience of freewill (=.Our freewill is limited by the rolles from the day we were born trought chemical reactions in our body created to lead us into rulles of control and manipulating).Full Freewill have only someone who dont have any kind of limitation from the begining.I belive peoples who understand concept of this forum are people who trying to become beings of freewill.If "something" delete my memory of past lifes,and before i took new boddy i agreed with that,and on this moment i dont like and asking myself "why did i agree with that" thats for sure something strange and i cant say that i have freewill,i can only say that i am in phase to lear what is freewill.But if u say that only way for understand light and happynes is dark and sadnes,i must say its wrong,for everything must exist infinity ways including everything,that means must exist way for learning without darknes.after all, who said that we all want to progress at all costs?

markelofs said:
But if u say that only way for understand light and happynes is dark and sadnes,i must say its wrong,for everything must exist infinity ways including everything,that means must exist way for learning without darknes.

I understand what you're saying, but when we talk about these things, we must remember to be aware of what level of language we are on and what level other people are on when they write to us. That there are logical/conceptual distinctions between this lightness/darkness is not debatable, because at this level of logic, we could not ever talk about light the way you mean unless our mind is already knowing what you don't mean (darkness).

Then there is the reality we refer to with these terms and when we speak of light and darkness, we do so with the implied understanding that we are talking about ideas placed on a line of force that leads to entropy (nihlism) or with the understanding that we are talking about ideas that are placed on a line of force leading to creativity or creation energy. So, in light of this understanding you are both right and there is no real difference or conflict in understanding.

That is why I replied the way I did. I see that you understood the context idea, so I just wanted to explain what I think of as the last thing to say to help you understand what is meant by some things you might read on here. I hope I'm not being too confusing.

markelofs said:
after all, who said that we all want to progress at all costs?

Good question, I think. :)

I understand that from our illusion we cant debate about that,probably dark/light is same i guess.But i think its important to try something about that. :halo:

I like Lauras use of the word probabilities. She has spent most of her life researching these things and given this topic you brought up a very high probability of truth.

Lessons? Yes. Fun? Depends on your standpoint. Is there a 'lesson' to be discovered in the fact that I've been bedridden for the past 3 years? Maybe. Is it 'fun'?
What do YOU think?

Back
Top Bottom