Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I think there is a subtle difference. And it depends on the nature and essence of the plant and its hallucinogenic substance.

Many shamans use tobacco in their ritual actions. And we already know what tobacco does and how it works here in the forum. But give it a try. Instead of smoking a common cigar, try a Cuban cigar and you will notice that there is a degree of mental lucidity that you did not have before and that does not decrease the threshold of consciousness, on the contrary (well of course it depends on each person the effect) increases your attention. Something like the alertness of the cat.
I agree, and yes using tobacco that hasn’t been adulterated through processing is better and different. I’ve smoked cigarettes from the industrially produced to hand rolled and would like to grow my own tobacco if I had a small livestock farm to do that.

There’s no comparison though between tobacco and ayahuasca, which was essentially my point. You can contemplate things smoking tobacco, that’s not possible on the hallucinogenic drugs.

Was this secret knowledge found by the Ancient Egyptians, perhaps by Prince Thutmose (see my earlier article ‘Thutmose IV and the Dream Stele’), the grandfather of Pharaoh Akhenaten? As I have mentioned before, the Pharaohs of this age seem to have known the secret of monoatomic gold and even ingested it in the form of a white shew bread, as revealed by Temple frescoes. This knowledge was evidently passed on to Abraham/Moses who used it when converting the Golden Calf into an edible form that the rebellious Israelites were forced to ingest.
A few days ago there was news that in Egypt (near Cairo) ancient mummies were found that had GOLDEN TONGUES - Gold tongues found in 2,000-year-old mummies in Egypt
BmHjE4hPGYvn7xgzbqV8YK-1200-80.jpg.webp

I wonder if there is any connection with the use of monoatomic gold (in the form of white powder, or in some other way) in ancient Egypt?

And one more news for 2021 (and also in December!) - В Египте найдены мумии с золотыми языками. Они были нужны для убеждения Осириса - Газета.Ru

Spanish archaeologists have unearthed in Upper Egypt, in El-Banasa, two tombs with 2500-year-old remains of a man and a woman who were buried with golden tongues - plates of gold foil. This is not the first find of this kind, because it was believed that the golden tongue should help those going to the kingdom of the dead to convince Osiris to show mercy to their souls.

upload-02xp-mummies-03-jumbo-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-75374.jpg

upload-3YFDUS263VF7FNBKVD4A4S62FA-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-63881.jpg

------------------------------------
In addition, in Christianity there is a curious tradition of eating Eucharistic bread (unleavened dough made from flour and water).
For Catholics (and Protestants) this is called Hostia -
1280px-Lord%27s_Supper_sepia.jpg

And in the Orthodox rite (among Russians, Greeks, Armenians and others) this bread is called PROSPHORA - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1% 84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0
There are different types of prosphora, for example, one called the "Athos seal" (this seal is placed on the dough, and then it is baked in the oven):
21-prosphore.jpg

We see pyramids (Egyptian?) and the face of the sun (Ra?) in the image.
Could the tradition of using white powder (monatomic gold) from ancient Egypt evolve thousands of years later into a modern Christian custom, in which instead of gold there is only flour and water?

PS. Back to the MJF forum, I hope you're all right.

Last edited:
this bread is called PROSPHORA

Anyone who knows about language, doesn't it sound similar or have any relation to phosphorus?

Phosphorus is an element essential to sustaining life largely through phosphates, compounds containing the phosphate ion, PO43−. Phosphates are a component of DNA, RNA, ATP, and phospholipids, complex compounds fundamental to cells.

t may be that like David Hudson in the late 20th Century, they stumbled across the secret of monoatomic gold (Ormus), as possessed by the Ancient Egyptians, which it would seem Abraham/Moses (as a prince of the house of Pharaoh) was also aware of given what happened after the biblical episode of the Golden Calf. Could this be what the C’s are referring to here.

Was this secret knowledge found by the Ancient Egyptians, perhaps by Prince Thutmose (see my earlier article ‘Thutmose IV and the Dream Stele’), the grandfather of Pharaoh Akhenaten? As I have mentioned before, the Pharaohs of this age seem to have known the secret of monoatomic gold and even ingested it in the form of a white shew bread, as revealed by Temple frescoes. This knowledge was evidently passed on to Abraham/Moses who used it when converting the Golden Calf into an edible form that the rebellious Israelites were forced to ingest.

So I interpret that they used monoatomic gold to extend life... at the cost of consciousness.

I’ve smoked cigarettes from the industrially produced to hand rolled and would like to grow my own tobacco if I had a small livestock farm to do that.
Tobacco is a very unpretentious plant. It grows well even in the harsh conditions of Northern Europe (short and damp summers) in an open field. About the same as tomatoes or potatoes. I farmed, but since I don't smoke it was more of a rewarding farming experience. All you need to succeed is seeds (they are sold), a little knowledge and fertilizer (mineral or organic). Nature will do the rest for you. A couple of square meters of land in front of your house will be enough to start growing.

Anyone who knows about language, doesn't it sound similar or have any relation to phosphorus?
Both of these words (phosphorus and prosphora) are of Greek origin. But the Greek spelling is different.
Phos is light, and Prosphora is an offering.

Probably, participants from the Balkans could help us, in the South Slavic languages much more Greek traditions have been preserved than in modern Russian.
Athos is also in Greece. And it's not that far from Egypt, especially during ancient Greece.

A few days ago there was news that in Egypt (near Cairo) ancient mummies were found that had GOLDEN TONGUES - Gold tongues found in 2,000-year-old mummies in Egypt
BmHjE4hPGYvn7xgzbqV8YK-1200-80.jpg.webp

I wonder if there is any connection with the use of monoatomic gold (in the form of white powder, or in some other way) in ancient Egypt?

And one more news for 2021 (and also in December!) - В Египте найдены мумии с золотыми языками. Они были нужны для убеждения Осириса - Газета.Ru

Spanish archaeologists have unearthed in Upper Egypt, in El-Banasa, two tombs with 2500-year-old remains of a man and a woman who were buried with golden tongues - plates of gold foil. This is not the first find of this kind, because it was believed that the golden tongue should help those going to the kingdom of the dead to convince Osiris to show mercy to their souls.

upload-02xp-mummies-03-jumbo-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-75374.jpg

upload-3YFDUS263VF7FNBKVD4A4S62FA-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-63881.jpg

------------------------------------
In addition, in Christianity there is a curious tradition of eating Eucharistic bread (unleavened dough made from flour and water).
For Catholics (and Protestants) this is called Hostia -
1280px-Lord%27s_Supper_sepia.jpg

And in the Orthodox rite (among Russians, Greeks, Armenians and others) this bread is called PROSPHORA - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1% 84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0
There are different types of prosphora, for example, one called the "Athos seal" (this seal is placed on the dough, and then it is baked in the oven):
21-prosphore.jpg

We see pyramids (Egyptian?) and the face of the sun (Ra?) in the image.
Could the tradition of using white powder (monatomic gold) from ancient Egypt evolve thousands of years later into a modern Christian custom, in which instead of gold there is only flour and water?

PS. Back to the MJF forum, I hope you're all right.
I am ok thanks. It is my twin brother who has been in the wars. Yesterday he had a minor operation to remove a carcinoma from his face. I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening at the hospital with him. When we were young, we used to suffer from sympathetic pain where one twin's pain would be transferred to the other (believe me it's real). I am glad to say that doesn't happen anymore though.

Thank you for your post. I found the images of the Egyptian mummies fascinating. The Egyptians had a very material view of the afterlife, where you could supposedly buy your way into a cushy existence if you had the wealth to do so. Even after centuries of excavation in Egypyt, archaeologists are still making incredible finds.

You make a comparison between the shewbread (monoatomic gold wafers) of the Pharaohs and Christian communion or the Eucharist. I do think there is certainly something of a link here, although I believe you may have missed a step out.

Since Abraham/Moses was steeped in Egyptian esoteric knowledge, it is not surprising that he would use this knowledge to turn the Golden Calf into monoatomic gold shewbread. He may have been a priest of Egypt in his own right, probably based at Heliopolis, the City of the Sun in what today is a suburb of North-East Cairo - again in the general vicinity of Giza. Last year I started preparing a post on Abraham/Moses where I looked into this theory in more depth. I must get round to finishing it one day as the evidence is quite persuasive. However, insofar as I am aware, the Golden Calf incident in the Bible was a one-off event, but then who knows.

Nevertheless, as Hebrew/Israelite religious practices developed over the centuries, the Jews did create their own form of a special shewbread called the Bread of the Presence, which was made by the Jewish priesthood themselves having been baked in the Temple. It was presented and shown in the Temple of Jerusalem in the Presence of God. The loaves were a symbolic acknowledgment that God was the resource for Israel’s life and nourishment and also served as Israel’s act of thanksgiving to God. The bread was changed every sabbath, and the priests (not the lay people) ate what had been displayed. Many aspects of the Christian Eucharist show that it was influenced by Israel’s shewbread. This is not really surprising given that Christ was a Jew, who would at the Last Supper (following conventional Catholic and Orthodox teaching here) institute a new form of shewbread based on the doctrine of transubstantiation (which may be viewed as a form of alchemy). Protestant doctrine by comparison varies greatly as regards Communion/the Eucharist, depending on which denomination you are looking at. Moreover, although it may come as a surprise to many, all the apostles present (including Judas) were from priestly families, so in this way they preserved, at least initially, the Jewish priestly convention when eating this new form of shewbread.​

So, I interpret that they used monoatomic gold to extend life... at the cost of consciousness.
Yes, you are correct, although I think Abraham/Moses's principal motive here may have been based more on the mind control effects of ingesting monoatomic gold, as mentioned by the C's in the following extracts from the transcripts:

Session 16 September 1995:

Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?

A: And to control.

Q: (L) Are there people in this enclave who live for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of years?

A: Open.

Q: (L) How does this monoatomic gold control others?

A: Too complex to answer tonight, as energy is waning.

Session 18 November 1995:

Q: (L) And what does the reference to monoatomic gold mean?

A: Total entrapment of the being, mind, body and soul.

Session 7 June 1997:

Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I completely off base here?

A: You are right, but do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered! What better deception than to divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance, then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the substance?

Q: Okay, it is the magnetite that acts as a conduit. And the concentration is upon the substance, that is, the magnetite. Let me conjecture that the thing that is believed to be distilled out of the alchemical operations is magnetite, is that correct?

A: No, because no need, if not deceived by other efforts.

Q: Were these other efforts involved with sexual function?

A: More like the results of same.
[MJF: Note the Greek Eleusinian Mysteries were known to have descended into orgies as reputedly did the ceremonies of the Hellfire Club - which was most likely a Rosicrucian front organisation. Since the Eleusinian Mysteries involved visions and the conjuring of an afterlife, some scholars believe that the power and longevity of the Mysteries, a consistent set of rites, ceremonies and experiences that spanned two millennia, came from psychedelic drugs.]

Q: Okay, they were concentrating on...

A: Today's version of the deception could be your favorite and mine, "monoatomic gold."

Q: Oh, the David Hudson fiasco...

A: There too, one is lead astray by substance... Remember our little dissertation about all the really big bangs?

Q: Yes.... I remember... and I got a lot of flack from that... The three days of darkness, et cetera... the implications... let's back up...

A: Oh my, oh my, we can turn this powder into gold!! And if you eat enough of it, you will have orgasms forever as a light being... Oh my, oh my!!

Q: Good point! Getting people addicted to the substance by these claims...

The use of monoatomic gold to control people once again supports Phillip Gardiner's argument that secret societies and cults from time immemorial have used substances (narcotics etc.) to control their members/adherents, often by getting them addicted to the substances in question.​

Yes, you are correct, although I think Abraham/Moses's principal motive here may have been based more on the mind control effects of ingesting monoatomic gold, as mentioned by the C's in the following extracts from the transcripts:

True. I had forgotten that the C's mentioned it.

Tobacco is a very unpretentious plant. It grows well even in the harsh conditions of Northern Europe (short and damp summers) in an open field. About the same as tomatoes or potatoes. I farmed, but since I don't smoke it was more of a rewarding farming experience. All you need to succeed is seeds (they are sold), a little knowledge and fertilizer (mineral or organic). Nature will do the rest for you. A couple of square meters of land in front of your house will be enough to start growing.

Both of these words (phosphorus and prosphora) are of Greek origin. But the Greek spelling is different.
Phos is light, and Prosphora is an offering.

Probably, participants from the Balkans could help us, in the South Slavic languages much more Greek traditions have been preserved than in modern Russian.
Athos is also in Greece. And it's not that far from Egypt, especially during ancient Greece.
The fact the Greek word "Prosphora" (plural) originally meant "any offering" made to a temple, helps, I think, to establish a link with the tradition of the Jewish priests offering of the Shewbread, which they made to God in the Temple of Jerusalem. I would be surprised if anyone can establish a link between Prosphora and Phosphorus, but I am happy to be refuted if someone can.​

Since the C’s stated that original freemasonry started with the Osirian civilization, I am having a hard time getting information about the Osirians. The information is mainly the same, many people/researchers claim that this civilization took place when the Mediterranean was not full of water and that this was a highly advanced civilization contemporaneous with Atlantis. The only information I have in regards to this are articles in the internet with the authors simply guessing and piggy backing what other people have written about the Osirians.

wordpress.com/2012/01/19/how-osirian-civilization-vanished-all-of-a-sudden/

www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/what-is-the-esoteric-tradition-behind-the-osirian-empire

Additionally, I have been trying to find out the origins of the Rosicrucians which I know is the Rosteem group but I also can’t find much information on this group. Maybe finding more information on the origins of freemasonry and Rosicrucianism could help us in this quest? These are groups that have had a great influence on human activities for the last thousands of years so I think it might be worth it to dig deeper and see where this rabbit hole takes us. Just wanted to bring this up since MJF is currently researching these groups as well.
I don't know much about this Jason Colavito, but he seems to be a typical debunker who revels in shooting down alternative historians' claims. I quote the following from his article:

"David Hatcher Childress popularized a fraudulent ancient pre-dynastic Egyptian society called the “Osirian Empire” that he frequently describes as existing in the Mediterranean basin before it filled up with water. In his Lost Civilizations of Atlantis (1996), he wrote that “The Osirian Civilization, according to esoteric tradition, was an advanced civilization contemporary with Atlantis” (p. 27). However, across thirty years of references to this culture, Childress never once explains his source for the “Osirian Empire” or “Osirian Civilization” other than “esoteric tradition.” I’ll be damned if I know what “esoteric tradition” he’s talking about, as I can find no trace of this supposed tradition anywhere but in his imagination."

Now I have read some of David Hatcher Childress' material and I have watched him for many years as one of the main presenters of the History Channel's Ancient Aliens show. Unfortunately for Colavito, much of what Childress promotes does in fact align with things the C's have told us over the years. The C's have confirmed that an Atlantean worldwide civilisation really did exist and that in many ways it reflects the western society that we have today, even comparing it with NATO in scope. Where Atlantis is concerned, the starting point for most alternative historians is Plato who records the story of Atlantis in a conversation between his ancestor Solon and an Egyptian high priest as set out in two of his works Timaeus and Critias. Most commentators, ancient and new, consider these works entirely fictional, merely representing an allegory on the hubris or pride and arrogance of nations. While present-day philologists and classicists agree on the story's fictional character, there is still debate on what served as its inspiration. However, Plato is known to have freely borrowed some of his allegories and metaphors from older traditions The allegorical aspect of Atlantis would be taken up in the utopian works of several Renaissance writers, particularly for our purposes by Sir Francis Bacon in his New Atlantis and in the previous century by Sir Thomas More in his Utopia.

Colavito mentions certain 19th Century scholars who tried to prove the existence of Atlantis by linking it to the Athyrian or Aÿrian Empire”, which was the equivalent of the Aërian land found in Aeschylus, and that for Athyrian one should read "Osirian”, equating Osirian with Assyrian, the successor civilisation to the Sumerians, because Asar, (the Greek form of the name Osiris, sounds like the name Assyria. He points out that these scholars were keen to demonstrate the authenticity of the Biblical account of the pre-Flood world. However, he fails to mention perhaps the most important scholarly work on Atlantis in the 19th Century and that was Ignatius L. Donnelly's Atlantis: The Antediluvian World. Other than Plato, this is the real starting point for most alternative historians who believe in the existence of Atlantis as an island empire.

But was Atlantis an Aryan (Osirian) empire? The C's have said there were in fact three main races in the huge island archipelago that formed Atlantis, the Aryans/Kentakkians, who occupied the north, the red race (today's Native Americans) and the Paranthas, a race no longer extant but resembling today's Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion:
A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000-year period as you would measure it.

In addition, the C's said there was a philosophical division between them that resolved into two different camps:

Q: Cayce talks about the division in Atlantis between the "Sons of One" and the "Sons of Belial." Was this a racial division or a philosophical/religious division?

A: It was the latter two, and before that, the former one.

I have previously commented on the links between Belial, Bel and Baal elsewhere, so will not repeat them here. The C's have told us that the Osirian cult (which may represent one of the two philosophical/religious divisions referred to above), that would eventually evolve into Freemasonry, commenced in 5633 B.C. This would seem, however, to be more than 5,000 years after the Deluge, which utterly destroyed the Atlantean civilisation. Could the Osirians have existed in some form prior to this, perhaps as a philosophical movement of some kind?

We also know that the Aryans went to war against the Paranthas in India and this high-tech war is recalled in the ancient Vedic texts:

Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.

The Paranthas may have been the race behind the fabled Rama empire occupying ancient cities like Mohenjo Daro (Mound of the Dead) and Harappa that are located in what is now modern-day Pakistan. Their discovery has led researchers to believe that the Rama civilization must date back much further than originally thought, perhaps by several thousands of years (possibly up to 10,000 BC).

Did this war occur before or after the Deluge? I would have opted for afterwards but the C's said the Paranthas were destroyed by one of the three cataclysms that overwhelmed Atlantis, which would suggest the war must have been before the Deluge:

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

However, the C's also told us that Mohenjo Dara was built a little over 6,100 years ago, which is more than 6,000 years after the Deluge:

Session 20 October 1994:
Q: Who built the city of Mohenjo-Daro?

A: Lizards directly. Coatzlmundi legend ties into this directly look at illustrations on stones now.

Q: Who is Coatzlmundi?

A: Other deity of the Lizards worshipped by the Atlanteans and their descendants because of the direct contact with humans for 1000 years.

Q: Now, you said Mohenjo Daro was built by the Lizzies directly. Did they occupy this city themselves?

A: No.

Q: When was this city last inhabited continually?

A: 3065 years ago.

Q: When was it built?

A: 6092 years ago.

If the city was destroyed by a nuclear attack, as many researchers think, then this would seem to have been only 3,000 years ago, long after the Deluge. One must therefore conclude that Mohenjo Dara was never occupied by the Paranthas, if they had already been destroyed in one of the cataclysms that had overwhelmed Atlantis, but by another human group instead. The only alternative is that a small group of Paranthas had survived and were transplanted to the Indian sub-continent thanks to the Lizards because they had worshipped and served them in Atlantis:

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Who built the city of Mohenjo Daro?

A: That also was built by the Lizard Beings directly.

Q: (L) Did they live in these cities?

A: No, as stated before, they did not live there, they visited or occupied on a temporary basis, but did not live there.

Q: (L) Who did they build the cities for?

A: They built the cities for themselves and their worshippers amongst humans.

Plato tells us that at
the time of its destruction, Atlantis was at war with the Athenians. Plato was himself an Athenian, but it is clear that these Athenians could not have been the Athenians of his own age. So, who were they? Could they have been the Paranthas or were they a branch of the Aryans who were opposed to the evil designs of the rest of their race. Perhaps we can see a reflection of this today in the way in which the Russians under Putin are opposing the designs of the western led New World Order. It may even have been a rerun of events that had occurred on the planet Kantek 70,000 years before. No matter the details, Laura summed it up correctly when she highlighted the fact that Plato's Atlantis, despite all of its technological achievements, had become an evil, subjugating empire. Proof of this lies in their use of nuclear weapons in India and perhaps on Mars too, given Dr. John Brandenburg's theories of two huge nuclear blasts on Mars, one of which was at Cydonia where the Face on Mars is located.

We do know from the C's that the Atlantians, or Atlantian survivors, established colonies in Egypt and Sumeria with the Sumerian civilisation being the older of the two:

Session 30 September 1994:​

Q: (L) Which is the older civilization: Sumerian or Egyptian?
A: Sumerian.

Session 5 October 1994

Q: (L) What land did Noah/Utnapishtim live in, what continent?

A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Where did the ark land after the receding of the waters?

A: Egypt.

And

Q: (L) Well, my opinion to this whole thing is that the Sumerians and the Armonans [who constructed the great serpent mound in Adams County, Ohio] were Atlanteans who set up shop in their respective places when Atlantis went under.
A: Good, now go with that.
Q: (L) I would say that the same answer holds for the White Horse at Uffington, in England?
[MJF: The Celts or Kantekkians first took up residence in the British Isles 12,000 years ago.]
A: Yup.

Did the Atlantian's Sumerian colony eventually spawn the Osirian empire which David Hatcher Childress speaks of? There has been some discussion earlier on this thread that the Sumerians/Mesopotamians may have migrated to Egypt circa 3000 BC and taken over the land of the Pharaohs. If so, could they have introduced the cult of Osiris (and Isis) to Egypt, which eventually supplanted that of Ptah? Whatever the case may be, this would have been long after the destruction of Atlantis. So Colavito may at least be right where he rejects the notion that the Osirian civilisation (if it existed) was an advanced civilisation contemporary with Atlantis.​

Originally, I intended this post to be a short postscript to my last article on secret societies, focusing on the link between the Knights Templar and the skull and crossbones symbolism that we have looked at before. However, as is often the case, it took on a life of its own and evolved into something more wide ranging. When we get to the Cabiri, we will discover another ancient cult and secret brotherhood but one that clearly seems to have had aliens involved with its origins. We should bear this in mind when looking at ancient secret societies and cults and consider how many of them were in fact alien influenced. This point applies even today according to the C’s:​

Session 31 October 2001:

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

And

Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well-known figures?

A: Hidden. None you would know.

Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?

A: Watchers.

Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?

A: Keep track of prophecies.

Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

The C’s use of the term “Watchers” has a special significance as regards the apocryphal Book of Enoch, since the Watchers were angels (4th Density beings?) who were supposed to watch over humanity but rebelled against God by coming down to Earth (thus breaching what may have been something akin to Star Trek’s ‘Prime Directive’ by interfering directly in mankind’s development), revealing to mankind hidden knowledge, teaching various arts and skills, and begetting hybrid children with human females, who would become the Nephilim giants, the mighty men of renown, referred to in Chapter 6 of the Book of Genesis. The Cabiri may well have been part of this group of Watchers, but I shall leave that for you to decide.​

The Templars and the Skull and Crossbones, the Nephilim and the Cabiri

One issue that seems to have baffled Laura in the transcripts was the origins of the symbolism behind the skull and crossbones as used by groups such as the Knights Templar, pirates, Freemasons and the modern Skull and Crossbones Society. The matter cropped up in two sessions:​

Session 20 June 1998:

Q: (A) Discussion ending in comments about the symbol of the skull and crossbones. Is there something about the skull and the physiological processes going on in the skull, and the thighbone and the physiological processes going on inside the long bone, that are somehow related?

A: To what?

Q: To each other. Why this ubiquitous representation of crossed thighbones with a skull? What is their relationship to each other?

A: Not point of grouping.

Q: (C) Well, if you have a thought and you want to move that thought, the thigh bones represent movement... so, if you wanted to spread a thought... see where I am going with this? (L) Yes, and there is some precedent for that idea. For example, the word 'well,' and wells repeatedly appear in this symbolism... this is related to the Indo-European word meaning 'to roll, or walk,' which symbolizes coming into being, life. Then, there is the electrical force of Zeus impregnating the earth goddess... is this in any way related to these thigh bones?

A: Getting further away.

Q: Do the thigh bones represent the bloodline since the majority of the marrow which manufactures blood cells is in the long bones?

A: Suggest you leave this aspect until later. Needs more pieces to fit into place first.

Session 22 November 1997:

Q: Well, I thought about the DNA, marrow, blood, hemoglobin, magnetite, and the fact that blood is manufactured in the marrow of the bones, and the symbolism of the skull and crossbones which is also the symbol of the Rosie Cross, and the image of the blood of the pelican - so it just made me think that blood was important. Does blood have something to do with this internal sound or does the sound change the blood?

A: No more on this.

Now I am not pretending to answer this point emphatically, but I have discovered that the Knights Templar had a special veneration for certain female martyr saints who usually died in horrific ways. One of these saints was Saint Euphemia and another is Saint Barbara. Here is what one Templar orientated website had to say about the matter:​

See: Bizarre and unpleasant relics of saints! - The Templar Knight

The Templars were as much, if not more, into relics as all good Christians of the Middle Ages. They had a penchant for the brutally martyred variety of saint. Tied to a wheel and rolled down a hill or cut to pieces in the arena – that was the kind of saint a Templar wanted a bone from.

The Knights Templar were also noted for their veneration of female saints like Euphemia and Barbara.

Saint Euphemia lived in the 3rd century AD. She was the daughter of pious parents. Her father was a senator named Philophronos and her mother was Theodosia. She was born in Chalcedon, located across the Bosporus from the city of Byzantium (modern-day Istanbul). From her youth she dedicated her life to Christ and practiced the virtues of prayer, fasting and chastity.

The governor of Chalcedon, Priscus, had made a decree that all of the inhabitants of the city take part in sacrifices to the pagan god Ares (the Greek Mars). Euphemia was discovered with other Christians who were hiding in a house and worshiping the Christian God, in defiance of the governor's orders. Because of their refusal to sacrifice, they were tortured for several days and then handed over to the emperor for further torture. Euphemia, the youngest among them, was separated from her companions in the hope that she would betray Christ if she was on her own. She was promised worldly riches but refused to deny Christ. She was subjected to particularly harsh torments, including the wheel, in hopes of breaking her spirit but the wheel miraculously stopped, and an Angel of the Lord ministered to her wounds.

The governor then ordered that the saint be cast into a fiery furnace. Legend has it that two soldiers, Victor and Sosthenes, led her to the furnace, but seeing two fearsome angels in the flames, they refused to carry out the order of the governor and became believers in the God Whom Euphemia worshipped. Boldly confessing that they too were Christians, Victor and Sosthenes bravely went to their own suffering. They were cast into the arena to be eaten by wild beasts. During their martyrdom, they cried out for mercy to God, asking Him to receive them into the Heavenly Kingdom. A heavenly Voice answered their cries, and they entered into eternal life. The beasts, however, did not even touch their bodies.

Saint Euphemia, cast into the fire by other soldiers, remained unharmed. Ascribing this to sorcery, the governor gave orders to dig out a new pit, and filling it with knives, he had it covered over with earth and grass, so that the martyr would not notice the preparation for her execution but here too she remained unhurt.

Finally, they sentenced her to be devoured by wild beasts at the circus. Before her martyrdom, Saint Euphemia implored God to deem her worthy to suffer terribly for His Name but when she was cast into the arena, none of the wild beasts attacked her. Finally, one of the she-bears gave her a small wound on the leg, from which flowed the pure blood of the martyr, and immediately the holy Great Martyr Euphemia gave her spirit to the Lord. During this time there was an earthquake, and both the guards and the spectators ran in terror, so that the parents of the saint were able to take up her body and reverently bury it not far from Chalcedon.

A majestic church was afterwards built over the grave of the Great Martyr Euphemia.

Well, this is the legend the Templars would have learned of during their time in the Middle East, since St Euphemia was, and is, very much a saint celebrated in the Eastern Orthodox tradition. As to her relics:

Around the year 620, in the wake of the conquest of Chalcedon by the Persians under Khosrau I, the relics of Saint Euphemia were transferred to a new church in Constantinople. There, during the persecutions of the Iconoclasts, her reliquary was said to have been thrown into the sea, from which it was recovered by the ship-owning brothers Sergius and Sergonos, who belonged to the Orthodox party, and who gave it over to the local bishop who hid them in a secret crypt. The relics were afterwards taken to the Island of Lemnos [MJF: which has an interesting connection with the Cabiri – see more later], and in 796 they were returned to Constantinople. The majority of her relics are kept in the Patriarchal Church of St. George, in Constantinople.

It is St. Euphemia’s skull and crossbones that some allege are what really lies behind the symbol of the skull and crossbones adopted by the Templars and later by Freemasonry and others.

However, I tend to favour the origins of the Templars’ use of the symbolism as being found in the Templar legend of the ‘Lady of Maraclea’, which I have previously referred to in an earlier post on this thread.​

A great lady of Maraclea was loved by a Templar, A Lord of Sidon; but she died in her youth, and on the night of her burial, this wicked lover crept to the grave, dug up her body and violated it.

Then a voice from the void bade him return in nine months’ time for he would find a son. He obeyed the injunction and at the appointed time he opened the grave again and found a head on the leg bones of the skeleton (skull and crossbones).

The same voice bade him ‘guard it Well, for it would be the giver of all good things’, and so he carried it away with him. It became his protecting genius, and he was able to defeat his enemies by merely showing them the magic head. In due course, it passed to the possession of the order.

For me, the story may in fact be hiding the truth of the Templars finding the pure crystal skull they referred to as Baphomet, which they are said to have venerated and, in my view, could have been the Holy Grail. However, Phillip Gardiner seeks a more metaphorical explanation that is connected to the process of enlightenment and becoming a ‘Shining One’:​

So, the skull and crossbones is linked to the number 9 and again, enlightenment and the Holy Grail - which are both seen as good, pure and holy. Indeed, was not the Holy Grail said to be the giver of all good things, just like the head in the Templar tale, ‘guard it Well, for it would be the giver of all good things.’ If this Greater Shining were truly the Holy Grail, then it would bring him good things for sure.

It became his protecting genius.

For those who want to look into this matter further, I attach a link to the article written by Phillip Gardiner from which the above quotes are drawn. He also wrote the article on The Truth about Secret Societies, which I quoted in my earlier post:

Hidden History Of Skull And Crossbones: The Untold Story Of The Templar And Their Connection To The Shining Ones - Ancient Pages

His is a very thought-provoking article, which also draws attention to links with the Chi-Rho monogram and the symbol of Osiris - the father of Horus.

He points out that the Heqa sceptre (or shepherd's crook) used by Egyptian Pharaohs was closely associated with the king and was even used to write the word "ruler" and "rule" in hieroglyphics. Of course, the C’s have commented on the other meaning of the shepherd’s crook when it is struck by lightning, leading to illumination (with possible links here to the Illuminati, the top echelons of today’s Freemasonry and perhaps to Freemasonry’s pro-genitors, the Osirians), which Gardiner links to becoming a ‘Shining One’ (ref. Gardiner & Osborn’s book The Shining Ones for more on his theories). The C’s would seem to support Gardiner on this point, given what they said below:​

“A: Crook shape signifies movement into higher dimension.”

Contrast this statement with what the C’s have said about the shepherd’s staff/crook being struck by lightning and the shepherd thus being illumined – with Laura commenting that "it closes the circuit":​

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?

Of course, “abel” as we have learned is the original word for an “apple”, formerly being spelled as “æppel” in Old English and derived from the Proto-Germanic rootap (a)laz” (which could also mean fruit in general), although ultimately derived from Proto-Indo-European word “ab(e)l”. It is also the source of the Gaulish word “avallo” meaning "fruit”, which gave us the name for the Isle of Avalon (or Isle of Apples), the name, originally Welsh, referring to the fruit. Avalon from its first inception was considered the home of the magical Morgan le Fay and her sisters, and their mystical practices, who could therefore be viewed as medieval archetypes of the nymphs who dwelt in the Garden of the Hesperides (see more below). It also provides us with a link to the Greek legend of the Apple of Discord which figured in the myth of the Judgement of Paris, a tale which forms a sort of prologue to Homer’s story of the Trojan War.

This therefore takes us back to the forbidden fruit and by extension the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden, perhaps under the influence of the Greek story of the golden apples found in the Garden of Hesperides, Hera's orchard in the west. Recall here how the Greek hero Heracles (who although a king was depicted as a shepherd in Nicola Poussin’s painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia), as a part of his Twelve Labours, was required to travel to the Garden of the Hesperides and pick the golden apples off the Tree of Life growing at its centre, which in turn is reminiscent of Jason’s quest for the Golden Fleece. I would query here whether in these stories the golden apples and Golden Fleece were really metaphors for the search for the Holy Grail and ultimate enlightenment, which would reverse man’s fallen state. For more see: Apple (symbolism) - Wikipedia

Gardiner also draws attention in his article to the possible link between the skull and crossbones imagery and the Pharoah’s sceptre and his other badge of office, the flail:

1670625487474.png

At this point it crossed my mind that I had only gone back to the Templars. I wondered just how far back in time I could possibly go with this skull and crossbones image?

The earliest reference to the actual skull and crossbones I could discover was the Templar reference. However, taking the image as symbolic, which is what it indeed was, then we are looking for the shape - a skull or head with a diagonal cross or saltaire
[MJF: think here of Scotland’s national flag representing St Andrew’s Cross – or does it?] below.

Amazingly, I found this in Ancient Egypt and on the tomb of Tutankhamen.

Carrying a staff or sceptre was, in ancient Egypt, a symbol of universal power. The Flail was used to beat animals (or indeed people) into submission and shows authority like the sceptre - hence their interchangeable nature.

The crook was a shepherd's tool, used to pull stray animals by the neck without hurting them. Here we have an image of push and pull. This shepherd aspect of the king is as old as Mesopotamia and possibly beyond. [MJF: Compare this with the image of Christ as the Good Shepherd seeking the lost sheep.]

These two symbols reveal the two opposites of the duality spoken of by the Gnostics, the push (positive/male) and pull (negative/feminine). Anyone therefore that mastered these symbols had mastery over the self and the enlightened connection or ‘shining’.
Tutankhamen was seen with these devices held upon the chest in the diagonal cross form, making a replica of the skull and crossbones in form, whereas many other Pharaohs held them outwardly away from each other.

When dead, the king becomes Osiris, and I find that this same image is seen upon Osiris and is therefore his symbol - a symbol of the ultimate universal power and borrowed by his earthly representative the Pharaoh.

And if people think these power symbols only belong to the distant past, here is an image of Great Britain’s late queen, Queen Elizabeth II, being crowned as monarch and invested with her regal badges of office at Westminster Abbey in 1953:

1670625593805.png

The diamond she wears in the Imperial State Crown is the second largest clear-cut diamond in the world. The largest clear-cut diamond in the world though is the one set into the top of her Sceptre, which she is holding in her right hand in the photograph above. This is the Cullinan I Diamond, or the Great Star of Africa weighing 530.2 carats (106.04 g) and having 74 facets. In 1908, the stone was valued at US$2.5 million, which was equivalent to US$52 million in 2020. In 2022, it is probably worth far more than that.

Could this Chi Rho cross or X symbolism, as explained by Gardiner in his article, also explain Abbe Saunière’s (who I strongly believe was a closet Rosicrucian or Martinist) use of the X symbol in his church at Rennes-le-Chateau. Here is what I said about the matter in my article Abbé Saunière and the Rosicrucians Part 2:​

In the painting, Mary Magdalene is seen on her knees, staring at a long wooden cross, or an ‘X’. Her hands are crossed in a peculiar fashion, forming what appears to be a swastika, which we know was once an ancient sacred symbol, before it was appropriated by the Germans in the Second World War.
1670625674620.png
Abbe Saunièrs altar painting – the Magdalene in the Grotto
In her book, The Woman with the Alabaster Jar, Margaret Starbird, a recognised expert in the sacred feminine and Mary Magdalene in particular, highlights the symbolism of the ‘X’ in classical art. Starbird concludes that it is a sign of concealed esoteric knowledge, meaning quite literally, ‘X’ marks the spot. On this basis, I wonder if the esoteric X she speaks of is what lies behind the well-known ‘Skull and Crossbones’ emblem of Freemasonry.

So, what we apparently have here are four X’s. Gough asks, could Abbe Saunière have been trying to tell us that he has uncovered concealed knowledge and is preserving it for those with ‘eyes to see’?

And could that secret knowledge have related to the Holy Grail? I think the answer is yes and I intend to prove this in the final and concluding part of my Abbé Saunière and the Rosicrucians article.

Genus

Carrying on with the theme of Abbé Berenger Saunièr and the strange artwork found in his church at Rennes-le-Chateau, as I mentioned earlier in my article on secret societies, the Greek philosopher Pythagoras may help to shed some light on the strange reference the C’s made to “Magna” in the following excerpt from the transcripts:​

Q: Okay, in this relief painting done by Berenger Sauniere in the church at Rennes le Chateau, Mary Magdalene is depicted as gazing hopefully or reverently at a tree branch formed into a cross, stuck in the ground. What kind of tree is it?

A: The "tree of life."

Q: Well, I had a different idea... some people say it is an acacia tree. Are you saying it is not a genus, horticulturally?

A: Genus is family tree.

Q: And what family is it a family tree for?

A: Check your Magna for lesson.

Q: My magna? What in the world? Okay, "blue apples:" Stones or grapes?

A: Why not both?

I would like to concentrate here on the C’s reference to the word “Genus”, which in Latin means origin, type, group, race and/or family. It is possible that the C’s had something particular in mind here, for their mention of a family tree in connection with the “Tree of Life” and “Magna” is suggestive to me of a special lineage, a lineage derived perhaps from particular human hybrids, a special bloodline. How does this tie-in with Magna and Pythagoras though?

In biology, a “genus” is a group of species that are closely related through common descent. A genus represents one of several hierarchical categories called taxa (singular taxongenera (plural of genus), which include only a small group of species that evolved from a relatively recent common ancestor. For example, Felidae and Canidae represent the cat-like creatures and dog-like creatures, respectively. In each family lies many genera of each type. Wolves, for instance, are in the genus Canis, while foxes are in the genus Vulpes. The last step, Species, defines populations and groups that reproduce together in a continuous unit. Most of the time, different genera will not reproduce due to genetic, behavioural, or morphological differences.

This last point may be highly relevant to us here if we think of the Orion’s various attempts at breeding Nephilim giants and other human hybrids. In my previous article, I referred to the ancient Essenes, who were part of various groupings in the ancient world that had entered into some sort of covenant or pact with each other, which Hermes Trismegistus then undermined for his own selfish, vainglorious reasons:​

Session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?

A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.

Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?

A:
Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.

Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?

A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.

Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?

A: Himself; was power hungry.

Q: (L) What acts did he do?

A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.

I have commented before that it seems strange to me to refer to the Essenes as a racial grouping alongside the Egyptians, Aryans and Persians etc, since one naturally views them more as a priesthood or spiritual group or caste similar to the Druids, who were not necessarily race specific. However, I then chanced upon the following extract in the transcripts that refers to a hybrid group called the “Esseseni”, a name you will note is very similar to “Essenes”. This makes me wonder whether the Essenes could have been a special hybrid group incorporating alien and human genetics:​

Session 14 October 1995:

(L) I want to ask about one thing from the Matrix material. I want to know who and what are the "Esseseni?"

A: Hybrids, new.

Q: (L) They are new hybrids? And what are they a hybridization of? What are the sources of the material for the hybridization?

A: Humans and grays.

Q: (L) Are the Esseseni positively oriented beings, as has been suggested by some?

A: Split.

Q: (T): Some STS, some STO?

A: Yes.

Is there any evidence of such hybridisation in ancient legends. Well, yes there is. There are the Nephilim giants of biblical times, including those associated with Baalbek in modern day Lebanon:​

Q: Who built the city of Baalbek?

A: Antereans and early Sumerians. We meant Atlanteans. {Who are the Antereans?}

Q: What is the reason for the enormous proportions of this building?

A: Giants.

Q: Who were the giants?

A: Genetic effort to recreate Nephalim.

Q: Did the Atlanteans and Sumerians succeed in recreating the Nephilim?

Q: Why did they build this enormous city?

A: Retarded subjects.

Q: The results of their efforts were retarded?

Q: Why did they build the enormous city?

A: In anticipation of success.

Q: Why would someone come along and build a city of the proportions of Baalbek in anticipation of a genetic project that could take many years to accomplish.

A: Project took only three years. Speeded up growth cycle using nuclear hormonal replication procedure. Why failed.

Q: That's why it failed, because of the speeded-up growth?

A: Did not take properly.

And again:

Q: I would like to go back to the subject of the Nephilim. Now you said the Nephilim were a group of humanoid types brought here to earth to be enforcers, is that correct?

Q: When were they brought here?

A: 9046 B.C. one reference
. [MJF: Which would place it nearly 250 years before the building of the Great Pyramid at Giza and the Sphynx in 8,800 BC but this falls within the timeframe of Gobleki Tepi – see more below on this.]

Q: They were giants, is that correct?

Q: They were presented to the people as the representatives, or "Sons" of God, is that correct?
[MJF: The Sons of Anak?]

Q: You say these dudes were 11 to 14 feet tall...

Q: You and the ancient literature say that these sons of God intermarried with human women, is that correct?

Q: Did they do that the same way it is done today, that is sexual interaction?

Q: How was it done?

A: Forced insemination.

Q: So, it was artificial insemination?

A: Close.

And:

Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.

A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.

Q: (L) What era was that?

A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years
[MJF: i.e., 6000 - 3000 BC placing it within the era of the early Sumerian civilisation] ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago [MJF: i.e., 12,000 – 10,000 BC placing this potentially before the final destruction of Atlantis in 10,800 BC] and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.

Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our earth?

A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.

Q: (L) When did the last of them die off?

A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago
[MJF: This does not seem to quite fit with their earlier timescale above.] But there is also a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.

Q: (L) What was the name of the planet they came from?

A: Dorlaqua.
[MJF: which is located in the constellation of Scorpio, like the planet D'Ankhiar where the human race was seeded.]

Q: (L) Where was this planet located?

A: This planet was located in the Orion complex.

And Finally:

Session 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
[MJF: You may recall my musing in a previous article whether Antares B might the parent star of D'Ankhiar.]

Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?

A: Up to 15 feet maximum.

Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?

A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.

Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?

Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?

A: Temporarily.

Q: (L) Why only temporarily?

A: DNA conflict.

This last point concerning a DNA conflict brings us back to the concept of genus where different genera will not reproduce due to genetic, behavioural, or morphological differences.

Unfortunately, there is no hard physical evidence available to prove the existence of these Nephilim giants (as such evidence has a way of disappearing) but there are extant stone monuments and statues that might well be representations of them and there are numerous tales and legends found in many ancient cultures including, of course, the Hebrew Bible (especially Genesis Chapter 6) and the apocryphal Book of Enoch (which relates the story of the Watchers or fallen angels) and the tall blonds known as the 'Sons of Anak' who ruled over the Sumerians, with the C’s telling us that the "Celts" today (Kantekkian descendants) are what remains of the original prototype. The Sons of Anak would seem to be linked to the Anakim of the Bible who were described as a race of giants descended from Anak. According to the Old Testament, they were said to have lived in the southern part of the land of Canaan, near Hebron (Gen. 23:2; Josh. 15:13). According to Genesis 14:5-6, they inhabited the region later known as Edom and Moab in the days of Abraham.

However, one set of statues that we do know depict the Nephilim are the statues of the Moai on Easter Island since the C’s have confirmed this.

1670626270045.png

In an Ancient Aliens Episode ‘the Sentinels’ of Easter Island, the narrator referred to the ship’s log of Jacon Regheeza who visited Easter Island in 1722. He encountered among the inhabitants giant red and blond-haired people with fair skin who were 11ft. high. This reminds me of the C’s reference to the P33 blond and blue-eyed types on the Canary Islands who once stood up to 11ft. tall. Hence, there must at one time have been a connection between these two groups.​

Apart from Baalbek, the Nephilim have also been connected to the Mediterranean island of Malta:

A: When it comes to the Nephalim, references all point to a unified legend.

Q: Was this figure the fertility god of the Hoggar region?

A: Better study more material relating to Mediterranean region, particularly Malta

The giants have been linked to the numerous megalithic structures found on Malta. On the Maltese island of Gozo, the locals to this day believe that the island’s megalithic temples (the oldest dating back to at least 3,600 BC), and in particular those of Ġgantija, were the work of giants! Its name, “Ġgantija”, is Maltese for “belonging to the giant”. The stones involved in the building of the temples are huge and can be said to be truly ‘cyclopean’.

However, Malta is not the only Mediterranean island to be linked to the Nephilim giants for so too is Sardinia. Located only a few hundred miles north of Malta, there can be found on Sardinia surviving stone statues of giants, who were called the Nagati, who dwelt on the island from at least 4,000 BC (only disappearing as late as 200 AD). These stone depictions of them are now housed in the island’s museums. Other worldly looking, the stone giants of Sardinia bear something of a resemblance to the statues of the Moai on Easter Island.

Across the island, the Nuragic people built distinctive megalithic structures, known as ‘Nuraghi ‘(for which their culture is named). Today more than 6,000 listed Nnuraghi pepper the island’s landscape — an astonishing number for a territory that measures little more than 9,000 square miles, or slightly larger than Wales. There are also several hundred megalithic menhirs or standing stones dotting the island, which in many cases have illustrations carved on them. Is there any surviving physical evidence for these giants? There are reports on record that in 1953 during excavations in Porto Torres, two 8-foot-tall skeletons were found. At a later date, four skeletons of individuals between 9-12 foot tall were also found during excavations under Saint Anastasia’a church in Sardinia. One witness, a child at the time, remembers a group of men dressed in black [MIB’s?] coming to take the skeletons away at night. The skeletons were never seen again. The reported size of these skeletons is commensurate with the size of some of the megalithic stone tombs that have been found on the island. Intriguingly, there is also a truncated large stone ziggurat found on the island, which bears a resemblance to those found in Mesopotamia – modern day Iraq. Could this suggest a link between the Nagati and the Anunnaki of Sumeria?

1670626377224.png

Moving east from Sardinia across to mainland Italy, the ancient town of Ferentino, forty miles south-east of Rome in what was Roman district of Latium, still possesses megalithic walls within its precincts that are built of huge stones. It is in fact one of five towns in the region that have such walls. Interestingly all five towns are linked with the Roman god Saturn – Cronus to the Greeks who was the god of time and King of the Titans (the Greek deities who preceded the Olympian gods) as well as being the father of Zeus, the chief god of the Olympians.

What we seem to be discovering is a strong link between these giants and giant megalithic structures and this includes Stonehenge in England too, the building of which in local folklore is attributed to giants.

The oldest of these giant megalithic structures is to be found at Göbekli Tepe in Turkey, which has been dated using carbon dating to between 9,500 and 8,000 BC. Although there is no hard evidence to suggest the complex was built by giants, a stone statue has been found at Göbekli Tepe, which displays a marked similarity to the stone statues of the Nagati in Sardinia. I would suggest this is no mere coincidence. Known as ‘Urfa Man’ it is on display at the Urfa Museum, in Sanliurfa, Turkey (see image immediately below). However, there is an even more bizarre stone totem on display (see second image below) of what appears to be snakes and heads on either side of a tall humanoid figure that turn into the knees of the totem body giving birth to a human-looking baby. Hence, we seem to be seeing a non-human creature evolving into the birth of a human-like infant.

1670626464301.png
Urfa Man

1670626608654.png

When the researcher Andrew Collins was shown this figure, he thought there were in fact three separate figures being depicted, two with their faces having been deliberately defaced. This may be the smoking gun that shows a Nephilim father with a human woman giving birth to a Nephilim-Human hybrid, which may lend support to what the C’s said about the enforced insemination of human females with Nephilim children. It may also explain why the child’s face has not been defaced.

Please note that some of the material above has been taken from a long article I prepared on Stonehenge, which I intend posting once I have tidied it up a bit and inserted some new material. This unpublished article contains material on the legendary cyclops, a one-eyed giant that in antiquity was linked to the construction of large (cyclopean) structures and also makes mention of the magical Tuatha de Danann, the blonde and red-haired giants of Irish mythology and folklore we have previously encountered in other posts. Were they related to the Nephilim or the Sons of Anak too?

Continued in Part 2​

The Templars and the Skull and Crossbones, the Nephilim and the Cabiri: Part 2
Ptah the Creator God

Apart from these stone statues and images, there are numerous accounts of giants and other hybrids (demigods) in Greek, Roman, Celtic, and Scandinavian mythology. However, there is one group I especially wish to focus on here, since they link up with previous comments that I have made concerning the strange representations of the Egyptian god Ptah (see images below).

1670627027943.png

With regard to the two images on the right, you would have to admit that we could be looking at stylised images of a grey alien. Moreover, the stone carving in the top left picture, which was taken at the Temple of Abydos, clearly looks like a modern representation of a grey alien (assuming it has not been photoshopped). Please keep these images in mind as we proceed.

Ptah was the Egyptian creator god who conceived the world and brought it into being through the creative power of his speech. Like many deities of ancient Egypt, he took many forms including being represented as a dwarf, naked and deformed.

Ptah was also a great worker of metals. According to the celebrated Egyptologist E.A. Wallis Budge, he was also both a smelter and a caster, and sculptor, as well as the master architect (Freemasonry’s Great Architect of the Universe perhaps?) and designer of everything which exists in the world. He was particularly revered by metalworkers and blacksmiths. Indeed, his high priest was called “chief controller of craftsmen”, which makes me think of the Freemasons’ Hiram Abiff, who Masons view as the chief architect of the Temple of Solomon.

The Greeks and the Romans claimed Hephaistos and Vulcan as his later names. To the Greeks, Hephaistos was an early smith god, cast down from the Olympian’s heaven by Zeus, for trying to protect his mother Hera (Earth).

Ptah is generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin, contained in a shroud sticking to the skin, wearing the divine beard, and holding a sceptre combining three powerful symbols of ancient Egyptian religion: the Was sceptre (a symbol of power and dominion), the Djed pillar and the Ankh sign of life. Recall here that the C’s said the Ankh was the ancient symbol of mankind’s original home planet D'Ankhiar, being a female symbol standing for the mother planet. If you look carefully again at the stone carving of the grey alien figure at Abydos, you will see an Ankh appearing above his head.
1670627112289.png

A Was Sceptre carried by the god Set, in the tomb of Thutmose III.
He is also carrying the Ankh in his right hand
The djed, also djt is one of the more ancient and commonly found symbols in ancient Egyptian religion. It is a pillar-like symbol in Egyptian hieroglyphs representing stability. It is associated with the creator god Ptah and Osiris, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld, and the dead. It is commonly understood to represent Osiris’s spine.

The djed came to be associated with Seker, the falcon god of the Memphite Necropolis, then with Ptah, the Memphite patron god of craftsmen. Ptah was often referred to as "the noble djed” and carried a sceptre that was a combination of the djed symbol and the ankh symbol of life. Ptah gradually came to be assimilated into Osiris. By the time of the New Kingdom, the djed was firmly associated with Osiris.
1670627208439.png

The djed hieroglyph 1670627275943.png was a pillar-like symbol that represented stability. It was also sometimes used to represent Osiris himself, often combined with a pair of eyes between the crossbars and holding the crook and flail, the usual insignia of Osiris.

1670627255597.png

1670627299131.png
Stucco relief of Ptah holding a staff that bears the combined ankh and djed symbols,
Late Period or Ptolemaic Dynasty, 4th to 3rd century BC
However, to me the Djed (sometimes referred to as the TET Pillar) looks more like a representation of some sort of technology. Indeed, I believe that the story of Osiris’ murder and dismemberment suggests more the destruction or disassembly of a machine rather than a divine being. Recall here that the C’s told Laura that STS 4th density gave the Ark of the Covenant to the Egyptian Pharaohs. Many of the depictions of the raising of the djed pillar relate to 18th Dynasty Pharaohs, which includes Thutmose III and Amenhotep III, Akhenaten’s father.​

1670627387695.png

Was the Djed in essence a longitudinal scalar wave antenna, similar in purpose to Nikola Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower on Long Island?

Tesla theorised from his experiments that if he injected electric current into the Earth at just the right frequency, he could harness what he believed was the planet's own electrical charge and cause it to resonate at a frequency that would be amplified in "standing waves" that could be tapped anywhere on the planet to run devices or, through modulation, carry a signal. Was he just recreating what the ancient Egyptians already knew?​

1670627442176.png

Quoting from William Henry’s book Blue Apples:

In the hieroglyph of Osiris two ‘TET’ pillars are featured on either side a mysterious object that resembles the Hebrew Ark of the Covenant. Beside them is Osiris’ Pillar of Love (far right). The Pillar of Osiris stood approximately forty feet tall and was lined with gold [MJF: gold is an excellent conductor of electricity].

This pillar contains what appears to be a serpent. However, we are told it actually contained the “head” of Osiris.

1670627527382.png
The hieroglyph of Osiris
When the Pillar is mounted to the portable stand which resembles (in form and likely in function) the Biblical Ark of the Covenant a device of enormous power is created. It is a golden needle or antenna that ties the ‘thread’ (cord, chord) between the upper world and the lower worlds.
Henry noted that in Egyptian iconography, Ptah sometimes appears standing in front of a TET pillar. He tells us that In Egypt, the TET pillars were called “the backbone of Osiris.” In Egyptian mythology, Osiris is the green faced (like Ptah) saviour god. He, along with his wife Isis, came from Sirius and taught the art of gardening (MJF: which has a hidden, esoteric meaning here and does not simply refer to horticulture). This reference to Sirius takes us back to the C’s comments on the link between Osiris and Sirius and perhaps by extension to the Osirians, the progenitors of the Freemasons:​

Q: I also noticed that the word 'Osiris' could also be slightly modified to say 'of Sirius.' Comment, please.

A: Sirius was regarded highly in your "past."

Q: What was the foundation of this regard for Sirius?

A: "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation."

I previously commented in my last article that the reference to “no limitation” here may link us with the Greek philosophers like Pythagoras who viewed ‘limitless’ (or the ‘unlimited’) as meaning characterless, indefinite, unbounded by time or space. It is also curious that the C’s should place quotation marks around the word “past” since they normally wish to emphasise something important when doing so.​

According to Henry, Osiris’ pillar was considered a ladder to heaven (was this therefor the true biblical Jacob’s Ladder?). This ‘ladder’ is a symbol of that which must be ascended in order to reach the Fields of Peace (MJF: Recall here Francis Bacon’s seven step programme to enlightenment and the Masonic spiral staircase symbol). He states:

In the Pyramid Texts, in which the pharaoh’s journey to immortality is described, the two TET pillars are shown on either side of the “Door of Heaven.” The doors remain sealed until the pharaoh utters the word of power. Then, suddenly, the “double doors of heaven open up… the aperture of the celestial windows is open.” And soaring as a great bird, the pharaoh’s Ka has reached the land of the living.
1670627707928.png
The Pillar of Osiris
Please note that to Henry, the Djed may also be symbolically equivalent to the Tree of Life with all that this implies. Refer again to the image of Abbe Saunière’s altar painting – the Magdalene in the Grotto shown earlier in this article:​

Q: Okay, in this relief painting done by Berenger Sauniere in the church at Rennes le Chateau, Mary Magdalene is depicted as gazing hopefully or reverently at a tree branch formed into a cross, stuck in the ground. What kind of tree is it?

Incidentally, Henry views the symbol of a cluster of grapes or Blue Apples as the symbol of the pre-flood nuclear secrets. I think he is on to something here. Recall also that when Laura said “My magna? What in the world? Okay, "blue apples:" Stones or grapes?” the C’s responded “Why not both?” Earlier I linked Pythagoras to the use of stones or pebble when demonstrating his lessons. And it was, of course, the Greek philosophers like Pythagoras who originally gave the West the concept of the atom, which is derived from the ancient Greek word “atomos” meaning "uncuttable".

As we have seen, Ptah was the Egyptian god of craftsmen and the arts and was the patron of artists and metalworkers. But he was not the only god associated with metalwork in Egypt. Tim Wallace Murphy and Marylin Hopkins in their book Rosslyn Guardians of the Secrets of The Holy Grail tell us that in 1888, excavations at the Temple of Thebes revealed a statue of the god Kabeiros with a hammer in his hand. They pointed out that many esoteric scholars believe that Kabeiros was worshipped by the ancient Egyptian-Hebraic sect of the Kibeiri, the precursors of the Therapeutae and the (Jewish) Essenes.

So, who were the Kibeiri? If the Egyptian god Ptah may have been a front for grey aliens in the way that the C’s said Baal and Beelzebub were Lizard personifications, could Kabeiros have been so as well. Remember also what the C’s said about the Esseseni, who are new, modern day human hybrids being created by the Greys. Were the Cabiri (or Cabeiri) the grey aliens up to their same old tricks of hybridisation in antiquity? The following article may help to shed some light on this.
The Cabiri

A group of minor deities of Greek origin, the name appears to be of Semitic origin, signifying the "great gods," and the Cabiri seem to have been connected in some manner with the sea, protecting sailors and vessels. The chief seats of their worship were Lemnos, Samothrace, Thessalia, and Boeotia. They were originally only two in number, the elder identified with Dionysus, and the younger with Hermes [MJF: who can be linked to the Egyptian deity Thoth], who was also known as Cadmilus.

Their worship was later amalgamated with that of Demeter and Ceres, with the result that two sets of Cabiri came into being—Dionysus and Demeter, and Cadmilus and Ceres. A Greek writer of the second century B.C. states that they were four in number — Axisros, Axiokersa, Axiokersos, and Casmilus, corresponding, he states, to Demeter, Persephone, Hades and Hermes.

The Romans identified the Cabiri with the Penates, the Roman gods of the household. A festival of these deities was held annually in Lemnos and lasted nine days, during which all domestic and other fires were extinguished and sacred fire was brought from Delos. From this fact it has been judged that the Cabiri may have been volcanic demons, although this view has largely been abandoned.

It was in Samothrace that the cult of the Cabiri attained its widest significance, and in that island as early as the fifth century B.C., their mysteries, or religious rites, were held with great enthusiasm and attracted almost universal attention. Initiation into this cult was regarded as a safeguard against misfortune of all kinds, and persons of distinction exerted all their influence to become initiates. Interesting details as to the bacchanal cult of the Cabiri were obtained in 1888 by the excavation of their temple near Thebes. Statues of a deity called Cabeiros were found, attended by a boy cupbearer. His attributes appear to be bacchic.

The Cabiri were often mentioned as powerful magicians, and Herodotus and other writers speak of the Cabiri as sons of Vulcan. Cicero, however, regarded them as the children of Proserpine, and Jupiter was often named as their father. Strabo, on the other hand, regarded them as the ministers of Hecate, and Bochart recognized in them the three principal infernal deities, Pluto, Proserpine, and Mercury. Although it is assumed that they were originally of Semitic origin, a temple of Memphis was found consecrated to them in Egypt. It is not unlikely, as Herodotus supposed, that the cult was Pelasgian in origin, as it is known that the Pelasgians occupied the island of Samothrace and established there certain mysteries, which they afterward carried to Athens. There are also traditions that the worship of the Cabiri originally came from the Troad (territory surrounding the ancient city of Troy), a Semitic centre [MJF: Could refugee Trojans have brought the worship of the Cabiri with them as they fled Troy in what is today Cambridge in England?]. In his book The Egypt of Herodotus (1841), John Kenrick brings forward the following conclusions concerning the Cabiri:​

1. The existence of the worship of the Cabiri at Memphis under a pygmy form, and its connection with the worship of Vulcan. The coins of Thessalonica also establish this connection; those which bear the legend 'Kabeiros' having a figure with a hammer in his hand, the pileus and apron of Vulcan, and sometimes an anvil near the feet.

2. The Cabiri belonged also to the Phoenician theology. The proofs are drawn from the statements of Herodotus. Also, the coins of Cossyra, a Phoenician settlement, exhibit a dwarfish figure with the hammer and short apron, and sometimes a radiated head, apparently allusive to the element of fire, like the star of the Dioscuri.

MJF. This description is very indicative of grey aliens, who are often described as being small, almost child-like in appearance with large heads – think here of the 12th century legend of the Green Children of Woolpit in Suffolk, England, who the C’s said were part of a real phenomenon of the time related to widespread [grey] alien interactions with the European populations, which were explained by the percipients as being "green children". This may be equally true of the Egyptians who perceived the being they called Ptah as a green (but really grey!) misshapen dwarf. There is also an echo of the Cabiri in the Norse legend of the thunder god Thor, whose hammer was made in Svartalfheim, the land of the dwarves who were renowned as the greatest smiths in all of the Nine Worlds. We have previously considered the Children of Odin on this thread, who may have been human-alien hybrids of the special bloodline that Laura suggested we focus on at the beginning of this thread.

3. The Isle of Lemnos was another remarkable seat of the worship of the Cabiri and of Vulcan, as representing the element of fire.

[MJF: Curiously with regard to the five regular solids, Pythagoras was supposed to have taught that the element of fire came from the pyramid (a tetrahedron) which may link with something the C’s once said in response to Ark:

Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium.Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this …
A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.
A: Frequency of light..
.]

Mystic rites were celebrated here over which they presided, and the coins of the island exhibit the head of Vulcan, or a Cabirus, with the pileus, hammer, and forceps. It was this connection with fire, metallurgy, and the most remarkable product of the act, weapons of war [MJF: Again, think here of Thor’s hammer], which caused the Cabiri to be identified with the Cureks of Etolia, the Idaei Dactyli of Crete, the Corybantes of Phrygia, and the Telchines of Rhodes. They were the same probably in Phoenician origin, the same in mystical and orgiastic rites, but different in number, genealogy, and local circumstances, and by the mixture of other mythical traditions, according to the various countries in which their worship prevailed. The fable that one Cabirus had been killed by his brother or brothers was probably a moral mythos representing the result of the invention of armour and analogous to the story of the mutual destruction of the men in brazen armour, who sprang from the dragon's teeth sown by Cadmus and Jason. It is remarkable that the name of the first fratricide signifies a 'lance,' and in Arabic a 'smith.'

4. The worship of the Cabiri prevailed also in Imbros, near the entrance of the Hellespont, which makes it probable that the great gods in the neighbouring island of Samothrace were of the same origin. The Cabiri, Curetes, and Corybantes appear to have represented air as well as fire. This island was inhabited by Pelasgi, who may have derived from the neighbouring country of Thrace and Phrygia, and with the old Pelasgic mysteries of Ceres. Hence, the various explanations given of the Samothracian deities, and the number of them so differently stated, some making them two, some four, some eight, the latter agreeing with the number of early Egyptian gods mentioned by Herodotus. It is still probable that their original number was two, from their identification with the Dioscuri and Tyndaridae, and from the number of the Pataeci on Phoenician vessels. The addition of Vulcan as their father or brother made them three, and a fourth may have been their mother Cabira.

5. The Samothracian divinities continued to be held in high veneration in late times, but are commonly spoken of in connection with navigation, as the twin Dioscuri or Tyndaridae; on the other hand, the Dioscuri are spoken of as the Curetes or Corybantes. The coins of Tripolis exhibit the spears and star of the Dioscuri, with the legend 'Cabiri'.

6. The Roman Penates have been identified with the Dioscuri, and Dionysius states that he had seen two figures of ancient workmanship, representing youths armed with spears, which, from an antique inscription on them, he knew to be meant for Penates. So, the 'Lares' of Etruria and Rome.

7. The worship of the Cabiri furnishes the key to the wanderings of Aeneas, the foundation of Rome, and the War of Troy itself, as well as the Argonautic expedition. Samothrace and the Troad were so closely connected in this worship, that it is difficult to judge in which of the two it originated, and the gods of Lavinium, the supposed colony from Troy, were Samothracian. Also, the Palladium, a pygmy image, was connected at once with Aeneas and the Troad, with Rome, Vesta, and the Penates, and the religious belief and traditions of several towns in the south of Italy.

MJF: The fact that Imam Wilkens held that the Bronze Age Trojan War really took place in Cambridge in England and not Asia Minor, leads one to suspect that the Scandinavian myths of the weapon making dwarves of Svartalfheim may pre-date the Greek and Roman legends of the Cabiri, Curetes, and Corybantes and the Roman Penates. Did the refugee Trojans or other migrating Northern European Celts take these legends with them? Did they land up in Italy, Greece and Asia Minor?

Kenrick also recognizes a mythical personage in Aeneas, whose attributes were derived from those of the Cabiri, and continues with some interesting observations on the Homeric fables. He concludes that the essential part of the War of Troy originated in the desire to connect together and explain the traces of an ancient religion. He also notes one other remarkable circumstance, that the countries in which the Samothracian and Cabiriac worship prevailed were peopled either by the Pelasgi or by the Aeolians, who of all the tribes comprehended under the general name Hellenes, approach the most nearly in antiquity and language to the Pelasgi.​

"We seem warranted, then," Kenrick observes, "in two conclusions; first that the Pelasgian tribes in Italy, Greece and Asia were united in times reaching high above the commencement of history, by community of religious ideas and rites, as well as letters, arts, and language. Secondly, large portions of what is called the heroic history of Greece, are nothing else than fictions* devised to account for the traces of this affinity, when time and the ascendancy of other nations had destroyed the primitive connection and rendered the cause of the similarity obscure. The original derivation of the Cabiriac system from Phoenicia and Egypt is a less certain, though still highly probable conclusion.

*If the Trojan War was, in reality, fought between Celtic tribes in Britain and Northern Europe rather than in Asia Minor as mainline historians believe, then this would support Kenrick’s observation.

Kenrick also concluded that "the name Cabiri has been very generally deduced from the Phoenician 'mighty' and this etymology is in accordance with the fact that the gods of Samothrace were called 'Divi potes."'

Kenrick believed, however, that the Phoenicians used some other name, which the Greeks translated "Kabeiros," and that it denoted the two elements of fire and wind.

In his book India in Greece (1856), Edward Pococke claims the Cabiri were the "Khyberi," or people of the "Khyber," or a Buddhist tribe — a totally unlikely origin for them. In the Generations of Sanchoniathon, the Cabiri are claimed as Phoenicians [MJF: who were connected to ancient Lebanon], although in a mystical sense. According to the myth, the Wind and the Night gave birth to two moral men, Aeon and Protogonus. The immediate descendants of these two were "Genus" and "Genea," a man and woman. To Genus were born three mortal children, Phôs, Pur, and Phlox, who discovered fire, and these again fathered sons of vast bulk and height, whose names were given to the mountains in which they dwelt, Cassiul, Libanus, Antilibanus, and Brathu. The issue of these giant men by their own mothers were Meinrumus, Hypsuranius, and Usous. Hypsuranius inhabited Tyre; Usous becoming a huntsman, consecrated two pillars to fire and the wind with the blood of the wild beasts that he captured.

MJF: It is curious that we see here a reference to a descendant called “Genus” who begat three mortal children who in turn fathered giants, whose offspring inhabited Tyre, a city in Lebanon linked to the Phoenicians, where, of course, the ancient town of Baalbek, constructed by giants, is also located.

In this account are we seeing an echo of the genetic programme the C’s spoke of which was an attempt to recreate the Nephilim giants (see above) by intermixing Nephilim and Human DNA, using human females to bear the resulting children. The C’s informed Laura that Baalbek was originally constructed by Antereans and early Sumerians (by which they supposedly meant Atlanteans) in conjunction with these giants, in anticipation of the success of the genetic project, but the building was halted in 3218 B.C. due to the first appearance and pass of the planet Venus. Elsewhere, the C’s told us that Baalbek was built by the Ark of the Covenant faction rather than the Grail faction, although the Ark apparently was never at Baalbek, which suggests the Ark faction were Sumerians. It is rare for the C’s to get mixed up but where they referred to the Antereans, they may have meant the Antareans, who they had previously described as being an STS humanoid race from Orion. Were these Antareans running the genetic programme to recreate the Nephilim? It is interesting to note that thousands of years later, according to the C’s, a group calling themselves the Antareans would have dealings with the German Thule Society, the organisation that some view as the midwife to the Nazi Party:​

Session 12 October 1996:

Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions, you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?

A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One.
[MJF: I wander if this should be World War Two?]

The Nazis were, of course, being used by STS forces to create an Aryan master race for conquest of the Earth in what the C’s have told us was a dry run for events unfolding today. Hence, the Antareans would still appear to be using the same playbook:​

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

However, the reference to “Genus” also makes me think of the following extract from the transcripts, which I quoted earlier:

[MJF: Is this DNA?]

Q: Well, I had a different idea... some people say it is an acacia tree. Are you saying it is not a genus, horticulturally?

A: Genus is family tree.

Q: And what family is it a family tree for?

A: Check your Magna for lesson.

Well, we learned earlier that “Magna” may stand for Magna Grecia, the Greek colonised region of southern Italy to which Pythagoras came and established a school at Croton. We also learned that the ancient town of Ferentino, which is forty miles south-east of Rome in what was Roman district of Latium, still possesses megalithic (cyclopean) walls within its precincts that are built of huge stones. It is in fact one of five towns in the region that have such walls. Interestingly, all five towns are linked with the Roman god Saturn – Cronus to the Greeks who was the god of time and King of the Titans (who were, of course, giants).

Is it possible the C’s were referring to the family tree and descendants of Genus and, therefore by extension the Nephilim giants who would occupy Tyre and Baalbek? Were they in turn linked to the Cabiri or Kabeiros who esoteric scholars believe were worshipped by the ancient Egyptian-Hebraic sect of the Kibeiri, the precursors of the Therapeutae and the (Jewish) Essenes and by extension the later Assassins and the Knights Templar?

Much later, from the race of Hypsuranius issued Agreus and Halieus, inventors, it is said, of the arts of hunting and fishing. From these descended two brothers, one of whom was Chrysor (or Hephaestus), skilled in words, charms, and divinations; he also invented boats and was the first to sail. His brother first built walls with bricks, and their descendants in the second generation seem to have completed the invention of houses by the addition of courts, porticos, and crypts. They are called Aletae and Titans, and in their time began animal husbandry and hunting with dogs. From the Titans descended Amynus, a builder, and Magus, who taught men to construct villages and tend flocks, and of these two were begotten Misor (perhaps Mizraim), whose name signifies Well-freed, and Sydic, whose name denotes the Just; these discovered the use of salt.

From Misor descended Taautus (Thoth, Athothis, or Hermes Trismegistus), who invented letters; and from Sydic descended the Dioscuri, or Cabiri, or Corybantes, or Samothraces. According to Sanchoniathon, they first built a complete ship and there were others descended from them who discovered medicine and charms. All this dates prior to Babylon and the gods of paganism, the elder of whom are next introduced in the Generations.

Finally, Sanchoniathon settles Poseidon (Neptune) and the Cabiri at Berytus, but not till circumcision [MJF: a semitic, especially Hebrew practice], the sacrifice of human beings, and the portrayal of the gods had been introduced. He describes the Cabiri as husbandmen and fishermen, which leads to the presumption that the people who worshiped those ancient gods were at length called by their name. The method of initiation unto the cult was as follows:

"The candidate for initiation was crowned with a garland of olive and wore a purple band round his loins. Thus attired, and prepared by secret ceremonies (probably mesmeric), he was seated on a throne brilliantly lighted, and the other initiates then danced round him in hieroglyphic measures. It may be imagined that solemnities of this nature would easily degenerate into orgies of the most immoral tendency, as the ancient faith and reverence for sacred things perished, and such was really the case. Still, the primitive institution was pure in form and beautiful in its mystic signification, which passed from one ritual to another, till its last glimmer expired in the freemasonry* of a very recent period. The general idea represented was the passage through death to a higher life, and while the outward senses were held in the thrall of magnetism, it is probable that revelations, good or evil, were made to the high priests of these ceremonies."

*MJF: It is curious that he should make a link here between this ancient cult and that of modern-day Freemasonry.

It is extremely difficult to arrive at any conclusion regarding the origin of the Cabiri, but they were probably of Semitic origin, arriving in Greece through Phoenician influence, and that they approximated in character the gods with whom the Greeks identified them is extremely likely.​

Sources:

Bryant, Jacob. A New System; or an Analysis of Ancient Mythology. 3 vols. 1776. Reprint, New York: Garland, 1979.

Varro, Marcus Terrentius. De Lingua Latina. Translated as On the Latin Language. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1958.

Samothrace and the Samothracian Mysteries
It is noticeable that the above article reveals a strong link between the Cabiri or Cabeiri and the island of Samothrace. This provides us with an indirect, if tenuous, link to Pythagoras who came from the island of Samos, which is also in the Aegean Sea. It is clear we need to distinguish here between the Cabiri as gods and their followers, who also seem to have attracted their name. The ancient people most identified with them appear to have been the Pelasgians, who may have been a pre-Greek or Hellenic people who occupied the island of Samothrace until it was colonised by Greeks from Samos either in the 8th Century BC or the 6th Century BC (the age of Pythagoras).

Samothrace was not a state of any political significance in ancient times. It was, however, the home of the Sanctuary of the Great Gods, a site of important Hellenic and pre-Hellenic religious ceremonies. Among those who visited this shrine to be initiated into the island cult were Lysander of Sparta, Philip II of Macedon (Alexander the Great’s father) and Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus the father-in-law of Julius Caesar.

The ancient city, the ruins of which are called Palaeopolis ("old city"), was situated on the north coast. Considerable remains still exist of the ancient walls, which were built in massive Cyclopean style, as well as of the Sanctuary of the Great Gods, where mysterious rites (Samothracian Mysteries) took place which were open to both slaves and free people (being similar to the Eleusinian Mysteries – which revolved around the cults of Demeter and Persephone and represented the myth of the abduction of Persephone from her mother Demeter by the king of the underworld Hades).

Hence, as with Malta, Sardinia and Ferentino, we find structures with Cyclopean sized walls. which may indicate the involvement of the Nephilim giants.

During the Roman and particularly the imperial period, thanks to the interest of the Roman emperors, the radiation of the sanctuary of the Great Gods surpassed Greek borders and Samothrace became an international religious centre, where pilgrims flocked from all over the Roman world.

The Kabeiroi (Cabiri/Cabeiri) were supposedly twin gods (daimones) who presided over the orgiastic dances of the mysteries of Samothrace which were held in honour of the goddesses Demeter, Persephone, and Hekate. They were famed metalworkers, dwarfish sons of the god Hephaistos (Hephaestus), who served their father at his Lemnian forge. Like their mother Kabeiro (Cabeiro) the pair were also sea-divinities who came to the aid of sailors in distress.

According to Clement though, the Kabeiroi were three in number, but two of the brothers committed an act of fratricide. The pair later recovered the phallus of Zagreus who had been dismembered by the Titan gods [MJF: this reminds me of the ancient Egyptian legend of Osiris and his missing phallus, where his wife and sister Isis was forced to make a wooden replacement for him so she could conceive Horus] and established it in the Shrine of the Mysteries. Zagreus was a minor god in Greek mythology, usually conflated with the god of wine, Dionysus. He was worshipped by the followers of Orpheus*, and according to their beliefs, he was the son of Zeus and Persephone, after the former took the form of a serpent (a Lizard being perhaps?) and lay with her.

*It has been suggested by one British alternative historian Comyns Beaumont that the Orphic mysteries may have had their origins with the Cabeiri. I hope to have more to say about the intriguing theories of Comyns Beaumont in a future post, suffice to say for now that Beaumont seems to have been an inspiration for Immanuel Velikovsky and his works such as Worlds in Collision. See: Velikovsky, Immanuel - Worlds in Collision - PDF Free Download (docer.tips).

In the Cabiri by Aeschylus, the two gods welcomed the Argonauts to their island and initiated them in a drunken orgy, a feature often associated with rituals connected with Dionysus and his Roman equivalent Bacchus. The twin gods were also identified with the Dioskouroi (Dioscuri) especially in the myth of the Argonauts. The Dioscuri were the twins Castor and Pollux, born to Leda after her seduction by Zeus. Castor was mortal, but Pollux was immortal; at Pollux's request they shared his immortality between them, spending half their time below the earth in Hades and the other half on Olympus (echoing the way in which Persephone, a harvest goddess, the daughter of Demeter would spend much of the year on Earth but part in the underworld with Hades). They are often identified with the constellation Gemini. Like the Cabiri, the twins succoured shipwrecked sailors and received sacrifices for favourable winds. They would also join Jason and the other members of the Argo’s crew on the voyage to retrieve the Golden Fleece. The twins may also be the two young, clean faced shepherds depicted in Nicolas Poussin’s painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia, with the young shepherdess possibly being Persephone or Ariadne.​

Quoting from the ‘Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology’.

CABEIRI (Kabeiroi), mystic divinities who occur in various parts of the ancient world. The obscurity that hangs over them, and the contradictions respecting them in the accounts of the ancients themselves, have opened a wide field for speculation to modern writers on mythology, each of whom has been tempted to propound a theory of his own. The meaning of the name Cabeiri is quite uncertain and has been traced to nearly all the languages of the East, and even to those of the North.

The Greek logographers considered the Cabeiri as the grandchildren of Proteus and as the sons of Hephaestus, and consequently as inferior in dignity to the great gods on account of their origin. Their inferiority is also implied in their jocose conversation with the Argonauts, and their being repeatedly mentioned along with the Curetes, Dactyls, Corybantes, and other beings of inferior rank. Herodotus (iii. 37) says, that the Cabeiri were worshipped at Memphis as the sons of Hephaestus, and that they resembled the Phoenician dwarf-gods (Pataïkoi*).

The Greek historian Herodotus was the first to mention "pataikoi" in connection with Phoenician dwarf-form amulets (see image below). It is believed that Egyptian pataikoi may have some connection with Ptah, the god of craftsmen, because dwarves were commonly depicted in ancient Egyptian workshops. For dwarves should we read Greys here?
1670628722696.png
An Egyptian Faience Pataikos from the Ptolemaic Period 332-330 BC
If we now look back upon the various statements we have gathered, for the purpose of arriving at some definite conclusion, it is manifest, that the earliest writers regard the Cabeiri as descended from inferior divinities, Proteus and Hephaestus: they have their seats on earth, in Samothrace, Lemnos, and Imbros. Those early writers cannot possibly have conceived them to be Demeter, Persephone or Rhea. It is true those early authorities are not numerous in comparison with the later ones; but Demetrius, who wrote on the subject, may have had more and very good ones, since it is with reference to him that Strabo repeats the assertion, that the Cabeiri, like the Corybantes and Curetes, were only ministers of the great gods. We may therefore suppose, that the Samothracian Cabeiri were originally such inferior beings; and as the notion of the Cabeiri was from the first not fixed and distinct, it became less so in later times; and as the ideas of mystery and Demeter came to be looked upon as inseparable, it cannot occasion surprise that the mysteries, which were next in importance to those of Eleusis, the most celebrated in antiquity, were at length completely transferred to this goddess.

If the Cabiri were deemed to be inferior to the great gods, acting merely as their ministers, this in many ways mirrors the relationship that would seem to exist between the Lizard beings (Alpha Draconians) and the Zeta Reticuli Greys. According to the C’s, the Greys can be viewed as 4th density cybergenic stooges of the Lizards for whom they do a lot of their dirty work (human abductions and medical experiments etc.). The C’s have also told us that Baal, the great god of the Canaanites and Phoenicians (the Lebanese city of Baalbek being named after him) was a Lizard being, as was Beelzebub. This may be borne out by the description of the Cabiri as misshapen dwarves, which matches the description of the modern-day Greys. However, it is worth recalling that both the Greys and the Lizards are capable of shapeshifting, so they can take on other appearances as and when necessary (as Terry and Jan, the friends of Laura who often participated in many of the early Cassiopeian sessions, would find out in Las Vegas).

We know from the C’s that the Lizards, Greys and other STS 4th density beings have played a part in creating human hybrids over the millennia (which according to Professor David Jacobs in his book ‘The Threat’ is still an ongoing process). Should we not start to review the ancient myths and legends of gods, giants, elves, dwarves (with their high-tech and metallurgical skills), and super weapons like Thor’s Hammer and Odin’s spear in the light of humanity’s multigenerational interaction with these 4th density extra-terrestrials? This would necessarily lead to a radical revision of ancient history and reveal that extra-terrestrials have had a far-reaching influence on human affairs and not for the better.​

Something I want to point out:

So, the skull and crossbones is linked to the number 9 and again, enlightenment and the Holy Grail - which are both seen as good, pure and holy. Indeed, was not the Holy Grail said to be the giver of all good things, just like the head in the Templar tale, ‘guard it Well, for it would be the giver of all good things.’ If this Greater Shining were truly the Holy Grail, then it would bring him good things for sure.

Back to Illion: he doesn’t like the number nine either, and probably for the same, or similar, reasons that I never cared for it. It is the number of the Ennead, the Nine Gods of Egypt, and the product of 666. He gets into a discussion about numerology with Narbu and his ideas are truly interesting in light of the C’s material, so I beg the reader’s indulgence once more while I share them.
In short, Gurdjieff was telling us that this number was the number of the Time Loop – the endless recycling. And we must note that this “new cycle” implies a new cycle of 3rd density. So, yes, nine is an important number… for entrapment of humanity.

I find it suspicious that the Templars have the number 9 as a good omen when it seems to be the opposite.

We know from the C’s that the Lizards, Greys and other STS 4th density beings have played a part in creating human hybrids over the millennia (which according to Professor David Jacobs in his book ‘The Threat’ is still an ongoing process). Should we not start to review the ancient myths and legends of gods, giants, elves, dwarves (with their high-tech and metallurgical skills), and super weapons like Thor’s Hammer and Odin’s spear in the light of humanity’s multigenerational interaction with these 4th density extra-terrestrials? This would necessarily lead to a radical revision of ancient history and reveal that extra-terrestrials have had a far-reaching influence on human affairs and not for the better.​
I found this interesting website that may contain info of what actually happened in the ancient past.

The Lizardmen, sometimes known as the Cold Ones or the Children of the Gods[1d], are an ancient, savage, intelligent race of cold-blooded, reptilian humanoids that were at one time the first and oldest civilisation of the Warhammer World. Long before the rise of Men, Elf or Dwarf, the empire of the Lizardmen ruled supreme.[1d] Alien, enigmatic, and without mercy, the Lizardmen were there when it all began and will be there when the world draws its last dying breath, never tiring nor relenting until order is finally restored to this uncaring, chaotic world. Such is what they were made to do, for they are the ancient servants of the Old Ones, the one true protectors of this very world.[1a]

Once, in a long and forgotten age, the Lizardmen ruled over it all, dominating this ancient world during an age of primeval monsters. Although their realm is now partly in ruins and overgrown, they seek once more to rise up and reclaim that which they have lost many millennia ago.[1f] While the task at hand remains near impossible, the empire of the Lizardmen still fights on -- unleashing their cold-blooded savagery upon any who would stand in the way of their sacred mission.

They build technologically advanced architecture spread across the globe in a geometric formation to tap into natural earth energy used to power devices, shift continents and communicate telepathically. (My note:This fits with what the Cs say about lizards being the builders of Baalbek and Angkor Wat. )

Those few races that encounter Lizardmen and live to tell of it find them an alien and incomprehensible race - utterly cold and devoid of compassion. Like wild beasts, the Lizardmen are instinctive and savage. They are able to slaughter every last one of their foes with brutal efficiency and they do not know the meaning of remorse, however, the Lizardmen way of war is not inherently cruel. Even when mercilessly mauling an invader or wiping out those deemed undesirable, the Lizardmen do not kill wantonly for its own sake.

Core Species​

• Slann - the Slann are an amphibious race of mystical seers and leaders of the Lizardmen.
  • Saurus - the Saurus are a brutish race of carnivores that are devoted as tribal warriors.
  • Skinks - the Skinks are a crafty race of amphibious reptiles that roam the jungles as hunters and crafters.
  • Chameleon Skinks - a subspecies of the Skink who has the ability of camouflage.
  • Kroxigors - Kroxigors are large cousins of the Saurus, and are the heavy labourers of their community.
1670689185864.png
A pack of Kroxigors ambush a warband of hellish Chaos Warriors

Some of them look like dinosaurs. I wonder if dinosaurs are a type of Lizzies?

I found this interesting website that may contain info of what actually happened in the ancient past.

It so happens that this is no longer unusual. The lizard issue has already become vox populi. It appears superficially to denigrate conspiracy theorists, as if to (and not without reason, even if it is a kind of irony because there is some reality in it) point out that someone is evil (psychopathic).

The reality is that most people cannot even conceive that there really is a hyperdimensional reality where these beings dwell, that they are real. But making yourself look ridiculous by talking about lizards is part of the hypnosis and programming.

And much that we see in fiction, or is as it is generally said here, that many science fiction or fantasy authors are influenced by the Aryan mental projection group (Thor's Pantheon) or authors like Theodore Illion that through their stories teach us or show us that reality.

I can't find the session in the search but I remember reading that dinosaurs were an experiment of the lizards.

Hi MJF! My initials are also mjf and my nickname my entire life was mu. I’m not sure what any of this means but I was led to this page and wanted to say thank you as there are many syncs for me in here that help me feel much more sane! My kundalini awakened four years ago in Bethlehem USA after meeting my twin flame. Started painting immediately even though I had never touched a brush before in my life. I know now they are past life visions of Egypt, Atlantis, curse of oak island secrets, Rosicrucians, etc. etc. I have painted hundreds of paintings. I would love for someone to lake a look at. Maybe there is something in them. Again, thank you very much for this thread if not for nothing then at least the continued painting inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom