Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

This may be off the main topic, but by weird coincidence this really caught my eye as I have recently been researching my ancestors, and one of them was a priest/scholar called Saemundur Frodi, (commonly called Saemundur the Learned) of the Oddaverjar clan who had a school at a settlement called Oddi in Iceland. Many tales of Saemundur In Icelandic folklore, including that Saemundur sailed abroad to learn the Dark Arts!

Of interest, the author of the Prose Edda and the Heimskringla, some of the major sources for Norse mythology and religion, Snorri Sturluson, was fostered and educated at Oddi, at the school founded by Saemundur.
That's fascinating. I would suggest that the clan name and the settlement's name share the same roots as Odda in Norway and Odiham in England, which are ultimately to be found in the Norse supreme god Odin. What period in history was Saemundur operating in? Do the folk tales tell where he went to learn the dark arts?

If you are into Icelandic folklore then perhaps you could comment on the following musings of another Forum member whose name I have, unfortunately, mislaid:

Session June 21, 1997:

Q: Change of subject: I am tracking the clues through the various languages and alphabets. I would like to know which of these alphabets, Runic, Greek, or Etruscan, preceded the others, and from which the others are derived?
A: Etruscan.
Q: Well, who were the Etruscans?
A: Templar carriers.
Q: What does that mean?
A: Seek and ye shall find.
Q: Well, how am I supposed to do that? I can't find anything else on the Etruscans!
A: No.
Q: What do you mean 'no?' You mean there is more out there on the Etruscans?
A: Yes.
Q: Okay. What are Templar carriers? [
MJF: Could this relate to the Levites (of who Abraham was one), who carried the Ark of the Covenant and may have been the pro-genitors of the Knights Templar, the original members of whom were Rex Deus descendants?]
A: Penitent Avian Lords.
A: For your search. All is drawn from some more ancient form.

Icelandic historian, poet, and politician Snorri Sturluson obviously noticed the similarities and felt compelled to give a rational account of the Æsir* in the prologue of his Prose Edda; he speculated that Odin and his peers were originally refugees from Troy (surprise, surprise!) as the Greeks, Romans, Goths, British and others claimed also. In other words, the stories of the Norse gods were just the Northern version of the Odyssey. The point of this is that the ideas and principles conveyed in the Odyssey, the oldest form of the stories extant, were part and parcel of the way humans evolved to survive in ancient times, and I would like to suggest that they weren't necessarily a superstitious bunch who danced naked in the moonlight or smeared bear grease in their hair.

Is it possible that Etruscans migrated from Scandinavia after being defeated at the Trojan war which took place in England?

*The Æsir (Old Norse: [ˈɛ̃ːsez̠]) are the gods of the principal pantheon in Norse religion. They include Odin, Frigg, Höðr, Thor, and Baldr. The second Norse pantheon is the Vanir: Njörðr (God of the Sea), Nerthus (Sister and wife of Njörðr), Freyja (Goddess of fertility and daughter of Njörðr), Freyr (Son of Njörðr and a god of fertility and fair weather), Óðr (Husband of Freyja) and Gersemi (Daughter of Freyja). In Norse mythology, the two pantheons wage war against each other, resulting in a unified pantheon.

That's a fascinating theory, particularly because the 'children of Odin' are meant to be special hybrids. It would make sense that the stories of the Norse gods were a Northern version of the Odyssey since Homer's version evidently draws on older Celtic legends of the Siege of Troy (which took place in England) and these were then translated to Greek folklore by Homer's time. However, the C's say that the Etruscan alpahabet was the basis of the later Greek and (Scandinavian) Runic alphabets, which means the Etruscans were on first base. Could the Etruscans have been refugees from the Trojan War conflict? Since the Romans emerged to some extent from the Etruscan civilisation, could they have inherited the concept of their ancestors being Trojans from the Etruscans?

The idea of the two Norse pantheons waging war against each other seems to reflect the Greek legends of the Gods of Olympus fighting the Titans for supremacy.

However, could the Norse battle of the gods, which may, as Sturluson proposes, have reflected the Trojan War, suggest that we are also seeing an even earlier echo of the conflict that occurred between Hagar/Kore/Meritaten/Helle or Hel and her mother Nefertiti/Sarah (an agent of the Nation of the Third Eye in her role as a "deep level punctuator"), possibly over control of the Grail and not, as the Bible proposes, the rivalry between the two women stemming from the rights of inheritance of their respective sons, both sired by Abraham? We should note here that Meritaten, Nefertiti and even Abraham himself were special hybrids.

Did Hagar/Kore flee with the Grail to Northern Europe with her followers, the Danites or Danaans (the Tribe of Dan?), who may have been the rebellious Koreshites and/or the Biblical Tribe of Benjamin? Was she then pursued by the Dragon Slayers, embodied in myth by Jason and his Argonauts? Was it this event that led to the Siege of Troy? Did the Siege draw in competing 4D and 6D factions, including the Antareans? If so, was it their involvement that became the basis for Norse and Greek mythological accounts of the gods interfering in the course of the war?​

Incidentally , the Scottish Gaelic for Iceland is "Innis Tile", which means literally the "Isle of Thule".

Nazi occultists believed in a historical Thule/Hyperborea as the ancient origin of the Aryan race. Much of this fascination was due to rumours surrounding the Oera Linda Book "found" by Cornelis Over de Linden during the 19th Century. The Oera Linda Book was translated into German in 1933 and was favoured by Heinrich Himmler. The book has since been thoroughly discredited (hmmm... I wonder if that is just a convenient cover story? If anyone has read the book, please feel free to comment in light of what the C's have said about civilisation spreading from Northern Europe to Greece and other parts of the Northern Mediterranean.).

See: Oera Linda Book - Wikipedia and

(...) the Viennese psychologist and author Wilhelm Dahm wrote: "The Thule Gesellschaft name originated from mythical Thule, a Nordic equivalent of the vanished culture of Atlantis. A race of giant supermen lived in Thule, linked into the Cosmos through magical powers. They had psychic and technological energies far exceeding the technical achievements of the 20th century. This knowledge was to be put to use to save the Fatherland and create a new race of Nordic Aryan Atlanteans. A new Messiah would come forward to lead the people to this goal." In his history of the SA (Mit ruhig festem Schritt, 1998), Wilfred von Oven, Joseph Goebbels' press adjutant from 1943 to 1945, confirmed that Pytheas' Thule was the historical Thule for the Thule Gesellschaft.

Could Dahm's race of giant supermen living in Thule have been the Antareans who, as we know, are bi-density beings and can remain in 3rd density if they choose. If so, did the Antareans have a base in Iceland in antiquity? Remember here that Adolf Hitler claimed to have seen these supermen and was terrified of them. They could, of course, have been a figment of imagination of his drug addled mind as he was taking strong medication during the war and probably took cocaine and cannabis too. However, the C's have confirmed that a large group of Germans did join the subterranean civilisation (the Antareans) through bases in Antarctica during the early 1940's, which suggests it may not have been a figment of Hitler's imagination afterall. The C's even named the Thule Society as the contact point.​

That's fascinating. I would suggest that the clan name and the settlement's name share the same roots as Odda in Norway and Odiham in England, which are ultimately to be found in the Norse supreme god Odin. What period in history was Saemundur operating in? Do the folk tales tell where he went to learn the dark arts?

If you are into Icelandic folklore then perhaps you could comment on the following musings of another Forum member whose name I have, unfortunately, mislaid:

Session June 21, 1997:

Q: Change of subject: I am tracking the clues through the various languages and alphabets. I would like to know which of these alphabets, Runic, Greek, or Etruscan, preceded the others, and from which the others are derived?
A: Etruscan.
Q: Well, who were the Etruscans?
A: Templar carriers.
A: Seek and ye shall find.
Q: Well, how am I supposed to do that? I can't find anything else on the Etruscans!
Q: What do you mean 'no?' You mean there is more out there on the Etruscans?
Q: Okay. What are Templar carriers? [
MJF: Could this relate to the Levites (of who Abraham was one), who carried the Ark of the Covenant and may have been the pro-genitors of the Knights Templar, the original members of whom were Rex Deus descendants?]
A: Penitent Avian Lords.
A: For your search. All is drawn from some more ancient form.

Icelandic historian, poet, and politician Snorri Sturluson obviously noticed the similarities and felt compelled to give a rational account of the Æsir* in the prologue of his Prose Edda; he speculated that Odin and his peers were originally refugees from Troy (surprise, surprise!) as the Greeks, Romans, Goths, British and others claimed also. In other words, the stories of the Norse gods were just the Northern version of the Odyssey. The point of this is that the ideas and principles conveyed in the Odyssey, the oldest form of the stories extant, were part and parcel of the way humans evolved to survive in ancient times, and I would like to suggest that they weren't necessarily a superstitious bunch who danced naked in the moonlight or smeared bear grease in their hair.

Is it possible that Etruscans migrated from Scandinavia after being defeated at the Trojan war which took place in England?

*The Æsir (Old Norse: [ˈɛ̃ːsez̠]) are the gods of the principal pantheon in Norse religion. They include Odin, Frigg, Höðr, Thor, and Baldr. The second Norse pantheon is the Vanir: Njörðr (God of the Sea), Nerthus (Sister and wife of Njörðr), Freyja (Goddess of fertility and daughter of Njörðr), Freyr (Son of Njörðr and a god of fertility and fair weather), Óðr (Husband of Freyja) and Gersemi (Daughter of Freyja). In Norse mythology, the two pantheons wage war against each other, resulting in a unified pantheon.

That's a fascinating theory, particularly because the 'children of Odin' are meant to be special hybrids. It would make sense that the stories of the Norse gods were a Northern version of the Odyssey since Homer's version evidently draws on older Celtic legends of the Siege of Troy (which took place in England) and these were then translated to Greek folklore by Homer's time. However, the C's say that the Etruscan alpahabet was the basis of the later Greek and (Scandinavian) Runic alphabets, which means the Etruscans were on first base. Could the Etruscans have been refugees from the Trojan War conflict? Since the Romans emerged to some extent from the Etruscan civilisation, could they have inherited the concept of their ancestors being Trojans from the Etruscans?

The idea of the two Norse pantheons waging war against each other seems to reflect the Greek legends of the Gods of Olympus fighting the Titans for supremacy.

However, could the Norse battle of the gods, which may, as Sturluson proposes, have reflected the Trojan War, suggest that we are also seeing an even earlier echo of the conflict that occurred between Hagar/Kore/Meritaten/Helle or Hel and her mother Nefertiti/Sarah (an agent of the Nation of the Third Eye in her role as a "deep level punctuator"), possibly over control of the Grail and not, as the Bible proposes, the rivalry between the two women stemming from the rights of inheritance of their respective sons, both sired by Abraham? We should note here that Meritaten, Nefertiti and even Abraham himself were special hybrids.

Did Hagar/Kore flee with the Grail to Northern Europe with her followers, the Danites or Danaans (the Tribe of Dan?), who may have been the rebellious Koreshites and/or the Biblical Tribe of Benjamin? Was she then pursued by the Dragon Slayers, embodied in myth by Jason and his Argonauts? Was it this event that led to the Siege of Troy? Did the Siege draw in competing 4D and 6D factions, including the Antareans? If so, was it their involvement that became the basis for Norse and Greek mythological accounts of the gods interfering in the course of the war?​

Incidentally , the Scottish Gaelic for Iceland is "Innis Tile", which means literally the "Isle of Thule".

Nazi occultists believed in a historical Thule/Hyperborea as the ancient origin of the Aryan race. Much of this fascination was due to rumours surrounding the Oera Linda Book "found" by Cornelis Over de Linden during the 19th Century. The Oera Linda Book was translated into German in 1933 and was favoured by Heinrich Himmler. The book has since been thoroughly discredited (hmmm... I wonder if that is just a convenient cover story? If anyone has read the book, please feel free to comment in light of what the C's have said about civilisation spreading from Northern Europe to Greece and other parts of the Northern Mediterranean.).

See: Oera Linda Book - Wikipedia and

(...) the Viennese psychologist and author Wilhelm Dahm wrote: "The Thule Gesellschaft name originated from mythical Thule, a Nordic equivalent of the vanished culture of Atlantis. A race of giant supermen lived in Thule, linked into the Cosmos through magical powers. They had psychic and technological energies far exceeding the technical achievements of the 20th century. This knowledge was to be put to use to save the Fatherland and create a new race of Nordic Aryan Atlanteans. A new Messiah would come forward to lead the people to this goal." In his history of the SA (Mit ruhig festem Schritt, 1998), Wilfred von Oven, Joseph Goebbels' press adjutant from 1943 to 1945, confirmed that Pytheas' Thule was the historical Thule for the Thule Gesellschaft.

Could Dahm's race of giant supermen living in Thule have been the Antareans who, as we know, are bi-density beings and can remain in 3rd density if they choose. If so, did the Antareans have a base in Iceland in antiquity? Remember here that Adolf Hitler claimed to have seen these supermen and was terrified of them. They could, of course, have been a figment of imagination of his drug addled mind as he was taking strong medication during the war and probably took cocaine and cannabis too. However, the C's have confirmed that a large group of Germans did join the subterranean civilisation (the Antareans) through bases in Antarctica during the early 1940's, which suggests it may not have been a figment of Hitler's imagination afterall. The C's even named the Thule Society as the contact point.​
Yes, all the same roots, all go back to Odin. I am only beginning to research Saemundar and don't know enough to comment about the Icelandic folklore. It sure is fascinating stuff!
He is listed in my Icelandic family tree as born 1056/ died May 22 1133. The document I have says he went to France, but Wikipedia says he went to Frankonia (Germany). This article gives the basic summary of the folklore and legends and what is generally believed about him.

https://atozwiki.com/Saemund

Yes, all the same roots, all go back to Odin. I am only beginning to research Saemundar and don't know enough to comment about the Icelandic folklore. It sure is fascinating stuff!
He is listed in my Icelandic family tree as born 1056/ died May 22 1133. The document I have says he went to France, but Wikipedia says he went to Frankonia (Germany). This article gives the basic summary of the folklore and legends and what is generally believed about him.

An interesting book, the British Edda, by L A Waddell has this in the preface:

'The Edda, as now reconstructed in sequence from its hitherto disjointed lays, is disclosed to be all unsuspectedly the great national epic of the ancient Britons of the pre-Christian period, which was sung adown the ages by our ancestors in these islands. It is also seen to be the hitherto unknown source of the floating British tradition on which were based the fascinating legends of King Arthur and his knights and ladies and their Holy Grail, of "St George of Cappadocia and Merrie England," with his Red Cross, of many of our Nursery Tales, and much of the imagery of Milton, and of the Faerie Queene. It also preserves early and authentic historical versions of the Adam-Eve-Eden legend, and of the historical human originals of the leading gods, demigods and goddesses of classical antiquity, who were deified or canonized in gratitude for their great benefactions to mankind. And nowhere else, except in the Edda, do we find a complete ancient literary tradition of the Early History of the World and of pre-Adamite man which will bear examination in the light of the ascertained facts of Science.'- L A Waddell

The main hero is Tor/Thor.

If anyone fancies a look at it, it is found at archive.org:

For what it is worth, some years ago I read somewhere in ariosophical books of German occultists, that they found during the research of family trees of German noble families, that exact information before the 30-year war (1618-1648 AD) is difficult to verify, but they found that all family trees seem to go back originally to Wotan. Unfortunately, I have forgotten where I read that exactly. Surely somewhere with Guido von List (founder of Ariosophy) or in the writings of students of Karl Maria Wiligut (aka 'Himmler's Rasputin).

For what it is worth, some years ago I read somewhere in ariosophical books of German occultists, that they found during the research of family trees of German noble families, that exact information before the 30-year war (1618-1648 AD) is difficult to verify, but they found that all family trees seem to go back originally to Wotan. Unfortunately, I have forgotten where I read that exactly. Surely somewhere with Guido von List (founder of Ariosophy) or in the writings of students of Karl Maria Wiligut (aka 'Himmler's Rasputin).
Where you say: "all family trees seem to go back originally to Wotan", this bears out why the Anglo-Saxons preserved this notion when speaking of the lineages of their kings even into the early Middle Ages.

The C's have spoken of a false line of transmission:

Q: (L) We have the brother issue to deal with. We have Abraham and his nephew, Lot. Then we have Moses and Aaron, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael. Were all of these sets of brothers just different aspects or views on the same stories, a set of singular individuals, whether brothers or not?

A: Pretty much though with added elements from other stories blended in.

Q: (L) Was it a brother/brother relationship as in actual brothers?

A: No. The "brother" relationship was created to legitimize a "false" line of transmission.

Q: (L) So there wasn't a brother, or Aaronic relationship present, assuming any part of that story was true. Is that it?

Could the psuedo-brother relationship the C's are referring to here have been that between Akhenaten and Abraham, whilst Abraham was living in Egypt. If so, the C's appear to be suggesting that the false line of transmission was that of Isaac through Abraham and Sarah/Nefertiti and the true (Perseid - with Perseus being a son of Zeus) line of transmission was through Abraham and Meritaten/Hagar/Kore in the form of their son Ishmael.

Let us assume here that Hagar and Ishmael made it safely to Northern Europe (with help perhaps from STO 4th Density forces), and Ishmael subsequently had numerous descendants. Since his parents were both special hybrids (his grandmother was Nefertiti remember - with her strange elongated head), then could these children have become the famed children of Woden/Odin, who may have been taller, stronger and smarter than the average man or woman, perhaps with enlarged craniums (think of the Merovingians here some of whom had elongated skulls)? Could the Tuatha de Danaan have been fellow hybrids linked with Nefertiti and Abraham?

The C's also tell us that Abraham/Moses was eventually taken (assumed) by STO beings after the Israelites rebelled against him after he became tyrannical. The Essenes had in their possession a book called The Assumption of Moses, which suggests that they may have been aware that he was transferred from this earthly plain like the patriarchs Enoch and Elias before. In this regard, the C's have spoken of Abraham being preserved in a stasis. Could this be in a subterranean refuge deep underground in a hibernation chamber where people can apparently survive for thousands of years in stasis?​

Several things here. The C's are experts and masters at saying things without saying them. When you read "no dice" in Spanish, it literally means I don't tell you. But since the question is about constellations and supernovae it seems to me that the clue was in plain sight.

Relation to the constellation of Virgo

If one reads carefully the events that caused Dice to leave the world seem similar to the times when men becoming wicked and greedy caused the flood.

Now, virgo:

If we continue the search and include supernovae:

Catch a bright supernova in Virgo – Astronomy Now (distant galaxy)

It is actually quite difficult (if it really happened) to find any nova or supernova in the constellation of Virgo that is within 2,000 light years to affect us. The candidate may be PSR B1257+12:

But even the Spica star itself may be a supernova candidate according to this podcast:

However, since Spica has recently left the main sequence, this event is not likely to occur for several more million years.(Spica - Wikipedia)

As for Spica In his Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Cornelius Agrippa attributes Spica's Kabbalistic symbol Agrippa1531 Spica.png to Hermes Trismegistus.
That's a very interesting theory and may have as much merit as my own. In English or American slang the expression "No dice" is used in the sense of refusing a request or indicating that there is no chance of success, the former being the sense, I think, the C's were using here and the same sense that applies in Spanish. I do think the constellation of Virgo is important to this quest, as it may be represented by the female shepherd figure in Poussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia. However, whether it is a star in Virgo that will go super nova soon who knows. We will just have to wait and see.

For my part, I spent a lot of time looking at the options and just as you have looked at Virgo, I looked at the constellation of Libra (which represents balance and justice), especially as it was added to the Zodiac in 1302 in order to make the twelfth house of the Zodiac and contains the stars that represented the former claws of the constellation Scorpius.

I was drawn to Scorpius by the fact that Laura had noted that the C's had said that the Nephilim giants had come from an area around the constellation of Scorpius as had the human race and they subsequently confirmed that the planet's name was D’Ankhiar:
Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D’Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

However, it struck me as odd that the Nation of the Third Eye were called "Antareans" by the C's, suggesting that they may have come from the Antares binary star system, which just happens to contain a red supergiant star due to go supernova in the near future (I have seen figures of between 10,000 and a million years cited but how accurately astronomers can predict such things is open to question).

The other factor to bear in mind for the candidate star is that the supernova event, when it occurred, caused a "Sign of struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines". Hence, you will need to find a star that if it has gone supernova will have done so at a time of the dynastic struggle the C's spoke of. As I said in the article, I thought originally that it might have been the time of the Glorious Revolution in England that saw James II toppled. However, as a student of English history, I noted that the toppling of James II in 1689 came only at the end of a protracted struggle for the throne that had started with the War of the Roses in the mid-15th Century, which culminated in Henry Tudor seizing the throne from the last Plantagenet monarch, Richard III. The Stuarts, a Scottish family, only took the throne of England, which they then combined with that of Scotland, through their descent from Margaret Tudor, Henry VII's daughter and King Henry VIII's sister. You might justifiably say why should we concentrate on English history and English royalty here. The C's might, for example, have had the French monarchy in mind and the death of King Louis XVI of France that would bring Napoleon Bonaparte and his family to power through the French Revolution that would ultimately end in France becoming a republic. It struck me though that if Antares was the star that went super nova, it would have done so during the War of the Roses at a time when the Renaissance was getting into full swing and new ideas were starting to emerge in Europe after the rediscovery of the Hermetica. It may also have coincided with the first stirrings of the modern Rosicrucians as well since there are some scholars who see the movement that burst on the scene in the early 17th Century as having had its roots in men such as Sir Thomas More, Erasmus and later John Dee.

However, the key to this is in the "pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines", which the C's tell us is to "Control as in STS domination". This is one of the central tenets of William Bramley's book The Gods of Eden, where the system of royalty was imposed on populations for control purposes by the Lizard beings, with the kings usually being hybrids who had stronger Lizard STS genetics in them than the common man. The Stuarts, like their French Orleans cousins, believed in the 'Divine Right of Kings' and ruled as absolute monarchs, as did the Russian Czars until the execution of Czar Nicholas II and his family by the Bolsheviks in 1918 and as the Japanese Emperors did until Japan's defeat at the end of the Second World War (interestingly, in support of Bramley's argument, the Japanese royal family genuinely believe they are descended from the gods). When James II was toppled from his throne, England saw the introduction of a constitutional monarchy that effectively transferred power to the British Parliament, mainly the elected House of Commons. It was the British Prime Minister who now decided on foreign and trade policy and on war or peace. The more cynical among us may argue that the real power now lays in the hands of the bankers - what Benjamin Disraeli called the Hidden Hand or we today would call the "Deep State". Hence, today one can argue that the pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines in imposing STS domination is clearly over, since the monarchs (where they are still head of state) are now merely figureheads with perhaps the only significant exception being the Saudi Royal family.

So why focus on England and its royal family. I originally wrote a longer piece in my article on the significance of the victory of Henry VII and the eventual toppling of his descendant James II and its effects these events would have on world history, which resonate down to our own times. I decided not to include it because the article was already long and I appreciate that my articles are being read by an international readership here on the Forum. It might have seemed a bit too jingoistic to concentrate on events that took place on Bosworth Field in 15th Century England. However, there are many historians who play what you might call the "what if game" and even write books on it. For example, what if President John F Kennedy had survived his assassination in Dallas - would the agony of America's involvement in the Vietnam War had been avoided (Kennedy was bringing the US military advisors home from Vietnam even as he was being shot - President Linden Johnson sent them back again). What if the British soldier in the western trenches in WWI who had Adolf Hitler in his sights but failed to shoot him had gone ahead and killed Hitler (Hitler reputedly even kept a picture of the man)? Would WW2 have occurred? What if the American Revolution had never occurred. Would the British have ruled North America, on the lines of an extended Canada instead? Has there always been an active, hidden hand (perhaps alien and Antarean combined acting through surface human agents via the Consortium) that has ensured history has progressed as it has done in order to ensure that we have the world that we have today, where we are at the dawn of a New World Order a New Atlantis? If so, perhaps Richard III's demise at Bosworth Field could have been an important event helping to bring around that New World Order. Here is what I originally intended to say on the matter:
England’s Rise from Obscurity

You might say so what! Why should the victory of an obscure English king centuries ago make any difference to us today – particularly if you do not live in Britain. The answer to this is that the ascent of the Tudors to the throne would lead to changes in England and then later Britain and the World that paved the way for the creation of our modern New World Order. The English Reformation and the dissolution of the Catholic monasteries instituted by Henry’s son, Henry VIII, would completely transform the social order of England and allow for the rise of a new gentry, including men like Sir Francis Drake and Sir Walter Raleigh, swashbucklers, explorers and adventurers, who greatly profited from the sale of the monastic lands. The reign of Henry’s daughter, Queen Elizabeth I, would lead to the beginning of the British Empire (inspired by John Dee and implemented by men like Sir Francis Bacon) through the English colonisation of North America. This would be a Protestant empire free of the shackles of Rome's influence. However, with the death of Elizabeth, the Scottish Stuarts then came to the throne as descendants of Margaret Tudor, Henry VII's daughter. This would lead to two brutal civil wars in England in the 17th Century, partly driven by religion but also by the central issue of whether the king had the right to rule absolutely by virtue of the doctrine of the ‘Divine Right of Kings’. This notion was finally put to bed by the toppling of James II, although his son and grandson would try to wrest the throne back in the early to mid-18th Century. In the meantime, this period saw the rise of Freemasonry, which would be exported first from Scotland to England and then from England to Continental Europe, and subsequently to the New World. The Stuarts and their supporters would play a major part in exporting Scottish Rite Freemasonry to Europe. This period would also see the public emergence of the Rosicrucians.

From being a relatively poor backwater off the north coast of Europe, England would emerge in the 18th Century as a major centre of science, technology, culture, the arts, trade, and commerce. Bacon would again play a major role in this through his Invisible College that would eventually lead to the establishment of the scientific body known as the Royal Society. England would then help to lead the world into the Industrial Revolution. Through the City of London, it also became the world’s financial centre after the institution of the privately owned Bank of England, which would become a model for all central banks. As a naval superpower, it would go on to create the largest empire seen on Earth in terms of people and territory (unless we take Atlantis into consideration). Although it would suffer a major setback in the loss of its American colonies, England’s influence would continue to be felt everywhere, whether financially, commercially, culturally, or militarily throughout the 18th, 19th and early 20th Centuries.

Before you say this sounds like a eulogy for the British Empire, I would counter by saying that I think none of this happened by accident. I would argue that this stupendous and meteoric rise was carefully planned and assisted by external forces, especially the Brotherhood and the Illuminati bankers, but perhaps by unseen influences as well, such as the Nation of the Third Eye, the Orions and the Consortium. When the British Empire was exhausted after the two Punic World Wars of the 20th Century, which saw Britain’s rapid economic and military decline, the baton of leadership of the New World Order project was passed to its seemingly errant daughter (was the American Revolution really a Rosicrucian/Illuminati smokescreen though?), the United States of America. However, London still remains today an extremely important financial centre. I know this from personal experience since I have mixed with international bankers and worked for numerous investment banks in the City of London and Canary Wharf and in doing so I have come to appreciate the sheer scale of the City of London’s financial reach. They say a picture can save a thousand words. Well here is the emblem of the City of London and I trust you will take my point:

1661902968701.png

At the moment, only New York approaches London as the premier financial centre of the World. Although the US is clearly the major military superpower of the World and the major enforcer for the New World Order (as confirmed by the C’s), the real power behind all of this lies with finance. This is where the Illuminati bankers come in. It is not for nothing that the C’s have said that the USA and the UK are two major centres of STS power. Is it any coincidence that they are the two major cheerleaders for the continuation of the War in the Ukraine.

One of the key players in helping to establish the British Empire and to establish the ‘New Atlantis’ in North America was, of course, Sir Francis Bacon. I do not believe you can underestimate his influence here and that is before you even consider that he may have been the Grand Master of the Rosicrucians. However, we need to ask - was he being guided in all he was doing? If so, by whom? Was he working to his own plans or someone else’s? Moreover, as a practising alchemist, did he have links to that strange enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees?

Postscript

A recent book I have read by the American author Steve Sora called Rosicrucian America may help to shed more light on Bacon’s influence on the development of the democratic system in the United States and how men like Benjamin Franklin and George Washington looked to Bacon, his writings and his legacy in fulfilling Bacon’s dream of creating a New Atlantis. I hope to write about these connections soon and particularly about the role William Penn and Pennsylvania would play in all of this.
The Horsehead Nebula

Please note that when the C's speak of a supernova having to be within within 2,000 light years to affect us genetically, I would suggest that the candidate will in fact be much nearer. We can rule out any star that is within 50-100 light years of Earth though since, if it were that close, the supernova might destroy all life on the Earth through the emission of harmful gamma rays.

There is also the issue of the Horsehead Nebula, which is found in the constellation of Orion, to bring into consideration when seeking the super nova candidate.

Q: (L) You mentioned the importance of the Horsehead Nebula in relation to the symbol of the Knight. What is the significance of the Horsehead Nebula?
A: Keep up your search, as you are near.

Although the famous Horsehead Nebula is in the constellation of Orion and might therefore link us to the blue supergiant star Rigel at the foot of Orion as Laura thinks, it was when I discovered a second less well known horsehead nebula adjacent to the constellation of Scorpius, where Antares is located, that I got really excited. Then when I discovered that drawing of Mercator (who the C's mentioned in the transcripts - could somebody pin that reference down perhaps), which showed the foot of Ophiuchus, the serpent holder, in the heart of the scorpion, I began to wonder if the C's could have meant the horsehead nebula in Scorpius. However, I readily admit that this is all speculation and conjecture on my part but it does seem to fit together and might help to explain why the Antareans have the name the C's labelled them with.

As to the connection between the Horsehead Nebula and the symbol of the Knight, I noted in the transcripts a few exchanges that may shed some light on this:
Session 4 May 1996:

A: First, some blockbuster stuff for the Knighted ones... Look upon a detailed map, and reflect, remember lonely journeys from long ago, and begin to unlock shattering mysteries which will lead to revelations opening the door to the greatest learning burst yet!!

Q: (F) Oh, my. A LOT of questions... (L) Was there more than one journey to Camp Blanding?

Q: (L) Only one?

A: For you.

Q: (L) More than one for Tom?

A: ?

Q: (L) You said "knighted ones," as though there were some significance to the name...

A: Discover...

Session 28 June 1997:

Q: Okay. Back to Mr. Mann. He says that he has found, through applications of "mystery" teachings, and certain personal enlightenments, as well as the application of sacred geometry principles, the exact location on earth where one can transcend space and time, as he puts it. Is there such a place?

A: There are "points" where this process is facilitated more easily, but it is the process which is most key, not the locator. It has to do with magnetic field meridian conjunctions.

Q: Okay, he suggested that I look at Pouisson's painting 'Winter,' for clues.

A: Yes, go see the painting mentioned. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals, and the suggestions we gave you for your inground pool design!

Q: Well, he described it as a figure of Noah clinging to a horse between two pillars
[MJF: I can't see that in the painting myself - see below]. Other than the alchemical symbols I have discovered through etymology and philology, for the horse, what other implications does this figure suggest?

A: Maybe it is something about either the notation of the "knight," or the gas nebula in Orion. By the way, Laura, have you contemplated the life of your father and what led him to his drug addiction and destruction? Hmmmm? Big clues to be found there?? And, if so, what? What indeed!!

Q: What are you talking about?! Does this have anything to do with the 'arm problem' as described in the Matrix material, his arm, my arm, Tommy's arm, Mother's arm?

A: Quest, my dear, quest! Clues, as you know by now, make learning an explosively significant experience!

[.....]

Q: Well, they claim that they are the direct descendants of Christ through Mary Magdalene. But, getting back to the subject of Percy and knight. Through Gaelic we relate Percy to Perch, to March, to horse, to Mer, to sea, to "Mary," and then knight goes back again to juga and yogi, which then comes forward to Jadczyk, and all of them relate to genetics. And then we come back to the issue of my father, as a Knight, and my own ancestors, Henry Percy and Elizabeth Mortimer. The Mortimers were the Earls of March, and the carriers of the only extant line of the Welsh kings. So back to my father. Realizing of course, that he was a fraternal twin, he had black hair and brown eyes, and his brother was red haired and blue eyed, which makes for an unusual situation to start with. Was there something else unusual about his birth?

Q: And what was this?

A: It was "conscripted."

Session 4 April 1998:

Q: Oh God! Alright. The three aspects of the goddess: in the story of Perseus, there was Cassiopaea, Andromeda, and Medusa... the three aspects, the mother, the virgin, and the crone. But, in this story, Perseus manages to cut the head off the crone. In other stories, the crone always manages to win. Is there any particular reason why Perseus cuts off the head of Medusa? Was this transposed? Was the Medusa merely another aspect?

A: Serpentine.
[MJF: Note here a possible connection with the serpent (which could link with the constellation Serpentarius) which Bluegazer pointed out on the rock in Poussin's painting of Winter or The Flood]

Q: What about serpentine? Representative of the serpent race or the Lizzies?

A: Eden.

Q: Was the story of Perseus the story of Eden? Was Medusa the representative of the serpent of Eden?

A: Not quite.

Q: What are you alluding to that I am not getting? I feel that I am out of sync with this conversation.

A: Out of sync only occurs when presupposition reigns supreme.
[MJF: Could this be a subtle reference to the 'Divine Right of Kings', a doctrine that led to the overthrow of King James II and also led to his father, Charles I, losing his head on the executioner's block? You could say that both monarchs were out of sync or out of step with the times.]

[.....]

Q: Okay. Next question: the White Mare Goddess image that prefigured the Omega symbol, what is this related to?

A: Transcends.

Q: The White Mare transcends something?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is the relationship of the White Mare to the symbolism of the knight? The knight on the horse is repeatedly used in alchemical symbolism.
[MJF: Recall here that the Knights Templars used a device or emblem depicting two knights riding a horse.]

A: Rites.

Q: One of the rites in question is that the making of the knight involves touching both shoulders with the end of a sword which is actually a symbolic beheading. Why is the knight symbolically beheaded?

A: Blast open limitations of encasing spirit in body.

When a supernova occurs you could liken it in some ways to a star being violently beheaded. However, the C's have told us that a supernova, if close enough to Earth, may lead to the cosmic rays emitted causing a genetic splice of [DNA] strand. Hence, this could lead to some people (particularly those of the bloodline) being illuminated, which may tie in with the following exchange:​

Session 23 October 2004:

Q: (A) Why are you transmitting from Rigel? What is special about Rigel?

A: Oh, wouldn't you like to know?

Q: [Discussion as to what that might mean. Laura points out that Rigel was mentioned in a previous discussion about supernovae.]

A: We already told you "No dice!"

Q: (Galahad) Should we tell the group about the change to Rigel?

A: Wait a bit and "see" how brilliant you are.

Maybe Poussin''s painting of Winter deserves a second look from an alchemical and stellar viewpoint.

1661906208625.png

Could Dahm's race of giant supermen living in Thule have been the Antareans who, as we know, are bi-density beings and can remain in 3rd density if they choose. If so, did the Antareans have a base in Iceland in antiquity? Remember here that Adolf Hitler claimed to have seen these supermen and was terrified of them. They could, of course, have been a figment of imagination of his drug addled mind as he was taking strong medication during the war and probably took cocaine and cannabis too. However, the C's have confirmed that a large group of Germans did join the subterranean civilisation (the Antareans) through bases in Antarctica during the early 1940's, which suggests it may not have been a figment of Hitler's imagination afterall. The C's even named the Thule Society as the contact point.

Searching this forum for any of the C's remarks about the Antareans I couldn't find any clue about them being bi-density, but I do remember the C's labeling one of the underground races as bi-density.

The C's actually declared the Antareans as a 4D STS Orion humanoid race.

Concerning the Thule society's fascination with the inhospitable north I am reminded of a major US installation in Greenland that is called 'Thule Air Base'...

Searching this forum for any of the C's remarks about the Antareans I couldn't find any clue about them being bi-density, but I do remember the C's labeling one of the underground races as bi-density.

The C's actually declared the Antareans as a 4D STS Orion humanoid race.

Concerning the Thule society's fascination with the inhospitable north I am reminded of a major US installation in Greenland that is called 'Thule Air Base'...
Thank you for raising this point. I have linked the Antareans with that bi-density race. The C's actually used the term "human type":

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

I could be wrong about this of course. The C's also mentioned that humans were bi-density once and some may be again soon:

Session 14 September 2002:

Q: (Atriedes) They once said something about bi-density beings. They were like hybrids between 4th density beings and a 3rd density being. Or could such an individual be a genetically enhanced human?

A: Humans were once "bi-density." And some may be again in the natural way. Those of 4D STS "manufacture" are similar. Just think of them as a type of OP with souped up engines.

The Kantekkians were a separate humanoid race at one stage too until they arrived on Earth and intermixed with humans already here. They may have been the proverbial 'Shining Ones', hence perhaps the C's reference to Laura "Wait a bit and "see" how brilliant you are."

The Nephilim could be described as humanoid too and some people still carry their genes within their DNA even today. I have even wondered whether the Antareans may be the Tall Whites who have been described in UFO folklore. They are very tall and extremely pale skinned. They could just be Kantekkians who went underground though.

Could there be a possible link between the Antareans and the Kantekkians? Were they once one and the same since the Kantekkians seem to have become extremely STS orientated before the destruction of their planet, a point the C's have emphasised again only recently?

I am happy for others to pitch in with their comments on this issue.

I would agree that the naming of the US base in Greenland as 'Thule' could be an echo of or a deliberate link to Norse mythology.

The other night I was watching an old episode of Star Trek called the Menagerie. This two-part story incorporated much of the original pilot episode of Star Trek called The Cage, and was produced by Gene Roddenberry. As we have previously learned, Roddenberry was a Rosicrucian and participated in 'The Nine' Channellings mentioned in my recent article on the Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation. Hence, it is curious that in the very first Star Trek story, we should encounter a subterranean race (the Talosians - see below) with large skulls who are telepathic and have the ability to create illusions within the mind that are so powerful that humans believe they are real.​

1661977435725.png
This makes me wonder whether Roddenberry had learned of the subterranean civilisation, the Nation of the Third Eye or Antareans, during his channelling sessions with The Nine. As, you can see, the fictitious alien depicted above with his large elongated head is clearly humanoid and could be said, therefore, to share something in common with another humanoid who had a large elongated skull but who in this case was a real historic person and that person is Nefertiti or the Biblical Sarah.
1661978129776.png

Apart from being evidently an advanced human hybrid (a larger brain capacity will give you an appreciably greater intellectual level or IQ), the C's have told us that she came from the subterranean civilisation:
Session dated August 17, 2003:
A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothschilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen
[
MJF: Nefertiti/Sarah] came from?

A: Yes

So, if Nefertiti, Sargon and the Rothschilds were all 'deep level punctuators', whose true origins derived from the Nation of the Third Eye or Antareans' underground bases, one has to ask how many more of these subterranean agents have left there mark on history? Could Sir Francis Bacon, for example, have been a deep level punctuator rising from a humble background to become Lord Chancellor of England and, possibly, the Grand Master of the early 17th Century Rosicrucian movement?

Elsewhere the C's told Laura that Sargon was a Scythian Celt:

Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?

A: Close.
Q: (L) Where do the Scythians come from?

A: China.
Q: (L) How did they get to China?
A: From the Caucasus.
Q: (L) So, they started off from the Caucasus, went to China, and were later driven back West by the Chinese? Is that it?

So, we learn that the Danaans or Danites, the sons of the goddess Danu and possibly the real Tribe of Dan, were Scythian Celts. However, Sargon is also said to derive from an Antarean underground base. Does this apply just to him or to other Scythian Celts too? You will notice that the C's do not confirm whether the Hittites were a genetically altered group of Scythians but just say "close". However, we also learned from the C's that Nefertiti (living a thousand years later) was both a Hittite and a Levite (as was Abraham) and she had been genetically tweaked by 4D STS:
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

Did that tweak occur in an Antarean subterranean base? Was the elongated skull a feature of all Hittites, including Abraham, or just some Hittites? Since some of the Frankish Merovingians seemed to share the enlarged skull feature with the Hittites, could they have been Hittite descendants? Nefertiti may have had a superior immune system too judging from the reason the C's gave for her being locked up for a period of five years:
Q: (L) You mentioned before that Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah was locked up by Akhenaten. Why, specifically, was she locked up?

A: He became unable to function and the action was taken by others.

[....]

Q: The story about the plague that is told in Manetho, was this a plague as in leprosy, a disease, or something else?

A: It was multiple elements including leprosy.

Q: (L) What were these different elements?

A: Consider the writings about cometary showers.

[.....]

Q: (L) Did Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah get some sort of sickness that contributed to the necessity of locking her up?

A: No, in fact it was the fact that she did not get sick that made her the object of suspicion.

Returning to Gene Roddenberry and his Talosians, this idea of these aliens being able to communicate telepathically and to project images into the human mind that seemed real to the human recipients could be viewed as a form of psychic projection, something the C's have commented on in a session where they also mentioned Gene Roddenberry by name:
Session 21 September 1996:

Q: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.

Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making of this movie?

A: Slant?

Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?

A: Infuse.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?

A: Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.

Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?

A: Think!

Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, subselect trainees...

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?

Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?

Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?

Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...

A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of subselect trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.
[MJF: Could Alton Towers have been a surface base for such projection activities using perhaps the Tesla mind projection technology mentioned previously on this thread by hollenoaea?]

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

A: Both.

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?

A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.

Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!

A: Sure.

Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...

A: Not for you, but for others.

Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.

A: Group.

Q: (L) What made us immune?

A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.

A: Say hello to Gene Roddenberry.

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry present?

Q: (L) In other words, say hello to him because he was doing that sort of thing a long time ago?

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry one of these people from Thor's Pantheon...

Q: (L) Why did you bring up Gene Roddenberry? (J) Because he was doing it in Star Trek?

Q: (T) He was doing a whole different thing with Star Trek... (L) Well, let’s not get too far off track...

A: It's not the exact "Slant," it's "the concept, stupid."

Q: (J) We knew that!! (T) I was just teasing. Mirth!! Mirth! (L) Hold everything. When you say influencing high level creative forces, do you mean as in gathering, what would you call it, gravity waves...?

Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?

A: Those in the creative arts.

Q: (L) So in other words, I see, this group is using their projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to do creative things that will therefore influence the people on the planet. Is that it?

Q: (L) And, these individuals are in the underground tunnels, and you say that they are both STS and STO.

A: We did not specify "tunnels," you did.

Q: (T) They said... how did they put that? Subterranean... (J) Mostly subterranean.(T) ... Underground. In other words, underground, as in resistance fighters type underground, underground as in ...

Q: (T) Not fighters, but the idea that they are part of the underground movement? (L) Subterranean as in literally under the ground?

Q: (L) OK, but not tunnels, then what?

A: We did not say "no tunnels" either.

Q: (L) Are these individuals living... I know we said the tunnels...

A: The point is: what happens when you assume?

Q: (L) We won't assume. Are there any specific things about this movie other than the general import of opening to the idea of aliens...

Q: (L) So there's no specific thing that we can pin down in this movie, and say that this might be an accurate representation of anything? It was just entertainment for that purpose?

A: Enough about the movie, already!

Q: (T) But they were the ones who brought it up! (L) Well, yes, but maybe they want us to get on to the subject of this 'Thor's Pantheon' thing? (T) Well, I want to make sure that we're not missing something... (T) So, we're looking at some Aryan psychic projectors who are trying to stimulate people in a positive way, a la Gene Roddenberry... (L) Now, that's an assumption. Can we say that they are stimulating people in a positive way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (J) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a negative way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) So, there's probably a little of both. And you say that we are immune to it because we already have knowledge. Now, when you say we have knowledge, do you mean just knowledge in particular about aliens and alien realities and alien potentials and so forth?

Q: (L) Is there something more on this subject of these Aryan psychic projectors that we need to know or investigate?

So, in a less direct way this army of psychic projectors - Thor's Pantheum - can be seen to be doing mind projection like Roddenberry's Talosians.

I found a very prescient comment made in 2015 by a Forum member DougEE on this session, which links to things we have been discussing about Yin-Yang and nature of the blended organisation the C's have called the Quorum, which comprises both human and alien members:

The possible cooperation between STO and STS reminds me of the Yin-Yang symbol of the intertwining of black and white. This may indicate a relationship that is COMPLEMENTARY or symbiotic at times.

This idea certainly links with what the C's have said about the Quorum and Freemasonry.

Although the C's say that Roddenberry was not a 3rd Density member of the Pantheum, we are aware that he participated in organised channelling sessions with the group referred to as The Nine (see my previous post). Hence, we might ask ourselves whether he was more influenced by the psychic projecting of Thor's Pantheum, putting ideas in his mind that led to him creating Star Trek (which must be one of the most influential science fiction series in modern history with spin-of series still being filmed today - ref. Picard, Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Strange New Worlds that are all currently in production), or by his channelling sessions with The Nine, or was it even a mixture of both?

Although the C's refer to "Thor's Pantheum", did they mean "Thor's Pantheon", since I cannot turn up the word "Pantheum" in my English dictionary. If they meant "Pantheon" then this term can have a dual meaning.

1. all the gods or deities of a people or religion collectively;
2. a group of particularly respected, famous, or important people (which could be relevant here to creative artists).

If we use the second meaning, then it could relate to the numerous writers, poets, playwrights, film directors, artists and sculptors etc. who have influenced the world's culture over recent centuries. This may include authors and movie directors in certain genres, particularly those involved with science fiction, horror and fantasy who have helped to create alternative or futuristic realities. Such writers/directors might include people like Jules Verne, HG Wells, Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, Lewis Carroll, Arthur C Clarke, Philip K. Dick, Stephen King, George Lucas, Stephen Spielberg, James Cameron and Ridley Scott to name but a few.

One author who I have left off that list is Edward Bulwer-Lytton. I have written extensively about this Victorian statesmen and author on this and other threads. Although he never admitted it publicly, he would seem to have been a prominent Rosicrucian. Like Gene Roddenberry (another Rosicrucian), he was involved in channelling sessions as a member of the Orphic Circle, who used trance mediums and possibly a psychomanteum to channel their sources (see my previous posts on this). Although Bulwer-Lytton wrote many other works, his book Vril: The Power of the Coming Race (1871), which drew heavily on his interest in the occult, contributed to the early growth of the science fiction genre. Its story of a subterranean race waiting to reclaim the surface of the Earth is an early science fiction theme. The book also helped to popularise the Hollow Earth theory and seems to may have inspired Nazi mysticism and, in particular, the Thule Society. Whether this work, which so influenced the Nazis, was the product of psychic inspiration from Thor's Pantheon or was based on information he received from the channelling sessions he participated in as a member of the Orphic Circle is a moot point. However, the subterranean civilisation he described in the book (specifically referring to them as the descendants of Atlantean survivors who had sought refuge underground) seems remarkably similar to what the C's have described on this Forum. The other possibility is that he, or other fellow members of the Orphic Circle, had actually visited that underworld society. If so, the information may have come from a member of the Orphic Circle called Cavalier Louis, who was a friend of the medium and spiritualist Emma Hardinge Britten, who may have been one of the trace mediums the Orphic Circle used for channelling purposes. Here is what I said about this in my post on 21 May 2022:
Mentioning Emma Hardinge Britten again gives me the chance to pass on new piece of information that I recently discovered about her, which might shed light on the inspiration behind Bulwer Lytton's book 'Vril: The Power of the Coming Race' and Jules Verne's 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth', both involving underground civilisations.

Britten in her memoirs (called 'Ghostland') spoke of an underground city that here friend Cavalier Louis (no doubt a Frenchman) had visited in India at the Temple of Shiva in Alaru. He claimed that he had encountered seven figures there who sat upon thrones that rose up and down on charged batteries. The central figure faded in and out of reality. Could these figures be linked perhaps with the Seven Nagas and Seven Archangels?

I must admit that when I first heard this tale, I immediately thought of the scene in the climax to the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, where Indiana Jones and his friends enter a hidden Amazonian temple and find a chamber containing thirteen crystal skeletons of aliens sitting on thrones/chairs, one of which is missing its skull, which turns out to be the skull they had found earlier in their adventures. Thirteen crystal skull eh! I wonder where we have heard about that before? The skeletons communicate telepathically to the humans.
For the film plot, see: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Wikipedia.

I also attach a link here to what may be the temple Cavalier Louis was referring to, which is an incredible megalithic structure carved out of a single piece of solid rock. How many man hours this took is anyone's guess, unless they used technology now lost to the historic record.

See: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians
There is also now a thread that deals with Bulwer-Lytton's work at "The Magician" 1873, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton.

However, what intrigues me most of all is that the C's called this army of Aryan psychic projectors "Thor's Pantheon" with the accent here on Thor, the Norse God of Thunder. Why Thor? Why not Zeus, Odin, Apollo or Ra?

In Norse mythology, Thor was Odin's son and in some ways can be compared to the gods Apollo (the son of Zeus) in the Greek pantheon and Marduk (the son of Ea or Enki) in the Sumerian and Babylonian pantheons. Indeed, there are those who think that in these different guises, he may have been one and the same being. The C's have also told us that many well known deities, including Shiva and Jehovah are just fronts for Lizard beings. Could this apply to Thor as well?

Returning to the theme of subterranean psychic projections influencing creative artists, this makes me wonder about Stan Lee, Marvel Comics and their Avengers movies. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, respectively a writer and an artist for Marvel Comics, introduced Thor as a superhero way back in 1962. A year later, they made Thor one of the founding members of the Avengers, along with Iron Man, the Hulk, Ant-Man, and Wasp. The recent Avengers movies have certainly popularised Thor as a character and have breathed new life into the legend of the Norse god of thunder, even if they have played fast and loose with the mythology. In the comics and movies, the superhero Thor is blond and usually clean-shaven (and very funny!), while the mythological Thor had red hair and a beard. In the comics and movies, Thor uses his magical hammer Mjolnir to help him fly, while the mythological Thor drove a chariot pulled by two giant goats. Intriguingly, in the latest Thor movie, they did in fact introduce the two giant goats but for those who haven't seen it yet and are aiming to watch it, I won't spoil the story line for you.

I watched a documentary a while ago on the way in which Marvel and DC comics have reintroduced the public to the ancient gods and Titans in new ways and the Thor comics and movies are a good example of this. Another example may be the character of the Hulk who could be linked to the ancient theme of the Green Man. Were Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and other comic book writers of the 1940's, 50's and 60's influenced by Thor's Pantheon by any chance? If so, how appropriate that they should reintroduce us to Thor the god of thunder.

Incidentally, as an aside, Jack Kirby wrote a comic strip which dealt with a space expedition that found a giant face on Mars, as depicted in a story for Issue #2 Race For The Moon, published by Harvey Comics in September 1958.

See: Speaking of Art, Jack Kirby’s “The Face On Mars”
1661992603002.png

You need to bear in mind here that it wasn't until 25 July 1976 that the NASA space probe Viking One, orbiting Mars, when photographing the planet's surface features in the Cydonia region produced the first image of the Face on Mars, which the C's have confirmed was an Atlantean construction. Hence, Kirby seemed to be predicting the existence of such a face nearly 18 years earlier.
1661993137848.png

Was it just an uncanny coincidence that Kirby should have written about the Face on Mars in 1958 or was this another example of Thor's Pantheon in action?​

About Medusa 11, I thought of the 11 as referring to the 11 number system because in a binary (2) number system, the numbers are written as, say, 10110 2 . So Medusa 11 may be similar.

The letters Medusa add up to 13+5+4+21+19+1=63.

11 in the decimal (10) number system is 11*6 + 3=69, which looks like yin yang circle. Cs said 3x11 is yin yang. Also, 69 looks like two heads pointing in opposite direction.

Cs also said Medusa is "
Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance." Yin yang represents balance.

Do note that the Cs said it is not necessary to know the myth of Medusa, so it makes sense to think in terms of numerical code.

There is also an interesting link between Yin yang and Phi.

Yin yang circle contains two halves that are similar in all except difference in color (negated) and orientation (inverted). Yet two opposites add up to the whole.

The usual equation Phi = 1 + 1/Phi is the same as Phi - 1/Phi = 1

(-1/Phi) is Phi that is negated and inverted.

In other words, Yin-Yang can mathematically represented by Phi equation.
This analysis is fascinating given the importance the C's have applied to mathematics and its use in understanding the universe and arriving at the Unified Field Theorem. Where you say "69 looks like two heads pointing in opposite directions", this reminds me of the Roman God Janus who was normally depicted as two identical heads facing in opposite directions. Janus is the the god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, frames, and endings. The double-headed eagle device may serve a similar purpose. Appropriately, the month of January, the first month of the year, is named after Janus.​

1662040188435.png

As to Medusa, I have proposed that the snake-headed female gorgon of that name may have represented the Grail, and therefore in my view the crystal skull of the Templars which they called Baphomet (the baptism of wisdom), since the snake is a symbol that is representative of knowledge ("be wise as serpents").

The Yin-Yang symbol can also be taken to represent the organisation that the C's have called the Quorum, which as part STO and Part STS blends in the middle, Freemasonry being a human reflection of this according to the C's. It is curious, therefore, that the Yin-Yang symbol has often cropped-up (pun intended) in crop circles, many of which are 6D creations (but not all). Here is an example of one:
1662041021621.png

You said: "C's also said Medusa is "Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance." Yin yang represents balance."

However, the Yin-Yang symbol creates a circle, so how do you square it. The crop investigator, Bert Janssen, may have solved that for us in these two articles here:
See: Thoughts on Yin Yang and Squaring Yin Yang
1662041377510.png
May 8, 2008, oilseed rape (canola) crop circle in a field just outside of Avebury, Wiltshire, UK.​

Avebury, like Stonehenge in Wiltshire, is a famous megalithic stone circle, perhaps the largest in the world.

Janssen starts by quoting Wikipedia:
"... In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang are generalized descriptions of the antitheses or mutual correlations in human perceptions of phenomena in the natural world, combining to create a unity of opposites in the theory of the Taiji.
The concept of yin and yang describes two opposing and, at the same time, complementary (completing) aspects of any one phenomenon (object or process) or comparison of any two phenomena.."

Janssen then sagely comments further that Yin-Yang:

"is about the Intersection and Harmony of Opposites. The Unity in Duality. About Oneness coming into existence through fusion of diversity. It is about the plane where Heaven meets Earth and Earth meets Heaven. And that is exactly what the crop circle is communicating in a most profound way."

However, you will note that the crop circle shows more than the usual Yin-Yang symbol since it had an extension to it that made it look like 1.5 Yin Yang.

1662041930881.png 1662041942493.png
Normal Yin-Yang symbol Avebury Crop Circle symbol

I won't repeat the whole article, which you can read yourselves but he basically draws the conclusion that the Avebury crop circle creates a mirror image whereby it shows Yin Yang as seen from Heaven and at the same time it shows Yin Yang as seen from inner Earth. The crop circle shows the Intersection of Opposites, the place where Heaven meets Earth. It is telling us to look from opposite sides at the same time. To see the whole, the Oneness, but only through observing from opposite angles. To fuse Duality in Unity (MJF: like the Quorum with STS and STO balanced.).

For Jannsen, this concept became really clear when the Furze Knoll crop circle came down on 20 June 2008, the day of Summer Solstice, the day that Winter and Summer become one. The Yin Yang point of the whole Year.
1662042656962.png
Furze Knoll crop circle​

See also his article Möbius Strip Crop Circle

But as he points out there is also the intriguing connection between Yin-Yang and Squaring the Circle. Two vastly different symbols expressing the same concept and intimately connected through their geometry! Squaring the Circle where the square and the circles are opposites and one at the same time.

After reading‘ Sacred Geometry’ by Robert Lawlor, Janssen was shocked where he saw Lawlor using the geometry of Yin-Yang to square the circle. According to Janssen, applying Lawlor, this is how the geometry of Yin-Yang leads in a very smooth way to squaring the circle:
1662042981466.png 1662042997304.png
The core of Yin Yang is formed by two circles wrapped in One circle. Two becoming One. Duality and Oneness in one symbol. Using this symbol, we can now draw a 'big' circle that has its centre on the perimeter of the outer circle (see downwards arrow in the diagram above on the right) and that touches the two inner circles (see upwards arrows in the diagram above on the right). The diagram below shows the result.
1662043045491.png

The outward pointing arrows in the diagram below on the left indicate where the newly constructed 'big' circle intersects with the horizontal heart line of the Yin-Yang symbol. Using these intersection points we can construct a further circle with its centre in the centre of Yin-Yang symbol. See the diagram below on the right.
1662043129666.png1662043139952.png

A square that encloses the original Yin Yang symbol will Square the newly constructed Circle with a precision of a stunning 99.9% accuracy. Remember that constructing a 100% accurate Squaring the Circle is impossible. 99.9% accuracy is about the best you can get.
1662043194783.png1662043202621.png

So simple. So elegant. So precise. So beautiful. As if this is not enough there is an other mind blowing feature hidden in the Yin Yang symbol. The same 'big' circle that defines the Circle in squaring the circle, also defines a pentagon that snugly fits inside the Yin Yang symbol. And as to make sure that you will see that this is all not a coincidence, the two inner circles in the Yin Yang symbol provide two more anchor points for the pentagon.
1662046615754.png
Quoting Janssen:

The presence of the pentagon is of the utmost importance. The pentagon (pentagram) contains the Phi-ratio and the Phi-ratio or Golden Ratio is the ratio of life itself.

So the core of the ancient symbol Yin-Yang connects life, the Phi-ratio, with Squaring the Circle. Isn't that amazing. The phi-ratio that so beautifully expresses life. A ratio that feels so good, so natural, is directly connected to Squaring the Circle. A concept that feels awkward and unnatural. It is as if Yin-Yang is bridging life in this realm, with the realm beyond the veil. The realm of Sophia and Source.
Or is it not Yin Yang and is it the crop circles that are doing the bridging by means of Squaring the Circle?

See also: We Keep Missing It

So this seems to support your contention that Yin-Yang can mathematically be represented by the Phi equation. With the pentagon, we also see an attachment to the Seal of Solomon that can be expressed as either a pentagon or a hexagon. This backs up Joseph Farrell's contention that symbols such as the Seal of Solomon are hiding an occulted science.

However, it is important to note here that in Farrell's view, and that of others, the Great Pyramid, as a tetrahedron, is also a construction that squares the circle. Again we are seeing the application of a higher-dimensional physics that our Atlantian forefathers were masters of.

Returning to the mythical Medusa, she was, of course, a gorgon with writhing snakes coming out of her head (symbolic of wisdom or energy).

1662046914792.png

I came across this interesting statue or bust (see image on the left below) on an Andrew Collins bulletin, which made me think of how old the gorgon concept may be:

1662047071131.png
Above and below, left and right, exhibits in Sanliurfa's new archaeological museum.
As Collins tells us: "Sanliurfa's spectacular museum of archaeology contains breath taking displays of objects and pillars from Göbekli Tepe, Karahan Tepe as well as other Neolithic, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Roman and Arabic era sites in the region".

Collins doesn't say how old the stone bust is but that Medusa like snake on the back of the man's head rather reminds me somewhat of the snake in Poussin's painting of Winter or The Flood.

1662047379387.png

Could this in both cases be a reference to the calling card of the Brotherhood of the Serpent, today known as the Illuminati?

Attachments

• 1662043299180.png
    1662043299180.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 2
The Horsehead Nebula

Please note that when the C's speak of a supernova having to be within within 2,000 light years to affect us genetically, I would suggest that the candidate will in fact be much nearer. We can rule out any star that is within 50-100 light years of Earth though since, if it were that close, the supernova might destroy all life on the Earth through the emission of harmful gamma rays.

There is also the issue of the Horsehead Nebula, which is found in the constellation of Orion, to bring into consideration when seeking the super nova candidate.

Q: (L) You mentioned the importance of the Horsehead Nebula in relation to the symbol of the Knight. What is the significance of the Horsehead Nebula?
A: Keep up your search, as you are near.

In any case, one can triangulate or reduce the search area. When commenting on Dice/Virgo, reference is also made to Libra. So between Dice - Virgo - Libra - Scorpio is what you are looking for.

Was it just an uncanny coincidence that Kirby should have written about the Face on Mars in 1958 or was this another example of Thor's Pantheon in action?

We actually had the 9/11 events being featured in comic series years before they happened, but Kirby's story is something else.

I have often thought that those nifty subterraneans might have been impersonating ETs while appearing on the surface, and possibly giving those awestruck earthlings a quick ride to Mars.

Coming back to Thule for a second, that mythical place might have been the home or the base of some intraterrestrials.

Reactions: MJF
In any case, one can triangulate or reduce the search area. When commenting on Dice/Virgo, reference is also made to Libra. So between Dice - Virgo - Libra - Scorpio is what you are looking for.
I agree. It would seem from the transcripts that the star that will be seen to go supernova in the near future will cause the destruction of D'Ankhiar, the original home world of the human race. Whether this was also the same planet the Nephilim were seeded on is not altogether clear. All the C's would confirm is that the Nephilim were originally seeded in some area around the constellation Scorpio but humans were too. Some area around the constellation Scorpio is somewhat vague but it does help to narrow the stellar region down. Remember also that to destroy the planet, the supernova will need to be close, that is, within at least 50 light years if not even nearer.​

Session 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbol of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

Q: (L) What is it like back Home

A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.
[MJF: This is only from the C's future perspective, as they later said in another session - see below - that the planet has not been destroyed yet from our current perspective. ]

Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?

However, you will note from the above that the C's state specifically that the Nephilim were from "Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet". This could be a different planet from D'Ankhiar of course but it could be an important clue. What do they mean by "3rd star"? Are we talking about the third star of a trinary star system or the third star of a constellation - presumably in terms of size?

Laura then went on to discuss the Nephilim with the C's:

Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?

A: Up to 15 feet maximum.

Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?

A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.

Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?

Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?

Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?

A: Temporarily.

Q: (L) Why only temporarily?

A: DNA conflict.

Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?

Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?

Q: (L) About the same?

[
MJF: It is curious that the C's say here that the Nephilim were not bigger or dumber than normal humans at the time of David and Goliath but were about the same. The Bible account speaks of Goliath being a giant - one of the last of the might men of old. This does not rule out that Goliath was tall by the standards of the men of his time but he was not a huge 15 foot tall Nephilim.]

Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?

Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?

Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?

A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.

Q: (L) When were they originally brought here?

A: 12000 B.C. approx. one reference. Please understand your measurements don't make sense.

MJF: We have previously discussed the difficulties of measuring time in the past due to Earth changes and the advent of Venus coming into the inner solar system, which may have affected Earth's orbit like it did the orbit of Mars, thereby changing the length of our orbital period around the Sun. However, if the date of c.12,000 BC for the original arrival of the Nephilim is close, this would date it to the latter period of the Atlantian Empire, which seems to have been finally destroyed in the Deluge or Noah's Flood in 10,662 BC according to the C's.

Coming back to the destruction of D'Ankhiar, the C's revealed in the session transcript below that the planet has not been reduced to a cinder yet from our perspective and this will only happen at the realm crossing, which will close the grand cycle:​

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?

A: Can of worms.

This is certainly one of the most difficult sessions for our linear minds to understand. Perhaps this event is very close now from our linear perspective. If so, the C's have warned:

Session 9 August 1997:

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

And again in the Session dated 16 July 2009:

Q: (L) Some people will transition into 4th density. Like I said before they'll just kind of like rejuvenate and their DNA will unwrap or change under the new cosmic environment and their bodies will change?

A: Some.

Q: (L) And we already asked what some of that would be like. Okay, so... (A***) I suppose we're not allowed to ask if it's gonna happen to us. (laughter)

A: You have your work cut out for you. You have a choice of futures. What will it be?
A dark star or paradise restored???

Coming back to Thule for a second, that mythical place might have been the home or the base of some intraterrestrials.
Yes, I think you are right. I wonder though whether there may be two Aryan groups underground, one basically STS and the other STO orientated. I say this because of the Hyperboreans, the sons of the North Wind. Did they as an Aryan group emerge from the subterranean world post the Deluge to help kickstart civilisation again in Northern Europe, possibly in Iceland and later in the Orkney Islands off Scotland?

The C's confirmed that the Nazis were the last group of Aryans/Celts to go underground via pathways to the interior in Antarctica, where they were assimilated into the existing STS Aryan civilisation (ref. Moyal's recent post on the New Berlin Base). The Nazis also desperately searched for Thule in the Artic during the War but there is no indication that they ever found it - although I stand to be corrected if anyone has information to the contrary. Could it be that there is an STO Nordic 4th Density base established underground somewhere in the Arctic Circle in opposition to the STS Antareans (who may be the bi-density human types the C's spoke of) and 3rd Density STS Aryans? if so, could this base be what lies behind the myth of Thule?

Could it be this base that Admiral Richard Byrd of Operation High Jump fame, visited in 1947:
1662076336072.png

On February 19, 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd left Base Camp Arctic and flew northward. What happened on that flight?
For years rumours have persisted that on his historic flight to the North Pole, Admiral Byrd flew beyond the Pole into an opening leading inside the Earth. Here he met with advanced beings who had a sobering message for him to deliver to Mankind at the Surface World.

Upon Byrd’s return to Washington, on March 11, 1947 he was interviewed intently by top security forces and a medical team. He was placed under strict control and ordered to remain silent on behalf of humanity. Being a military man, he felt he had to comply.

Here, from Admiral Byrd’s secret log and diary
[MJF: We must always be suspicious of secret logs and diaries though], is the message meant to have been heard 70 years ago!

Excerpt of The Hollow Earth (no ISBN):

“During his Arctic flight of 1,700 miles BEYOND the North Pole he reported by radio that he saw below him, not ice and snow, but land areas consisting of mountains, forests, green vegetation, lakes and rivers, and in the underbrush saw a strange animal resembling the mammoth….”

In January, 1956, Admiral Byrd led another expedition to the Antarctic and there penetrated for 2,300 miles BEYOND the South Pole. The radio announcement at this time (January 13, 1956) said:

“On January 13, members of the United stated expedition penetrated a land extent of 2,300 miles BEYOND the Pole. The Flight was made by Rear Admiral George Dufek of the United States Navy Air Unit.” Byrd said on March 13, 1956, “The present expedition has opened up a vast new land.”

Admiral Byrd said in February, 1947 before his North Pole flight, “I’d like to see that land beyond the Pole. That area beyond the Pole is the center of the great unknown.”

Excerpt of A Flight to the Land Beyond the North Pole:

“I bid you welcome to our domain, Admiral.” I see a man with delicate features and with the etching of years upon his face. He is seated at a long table. He motions me to sit down in one of the chairs.

After I am seated, he places his fingertips together and smiles. He speaks softly again, and conveys the following. “We have let you enter here because you are of noble character and well-known on the Surface World, Admiral.”

“Surface World,” I half-gasp under my breath! “Yes,” the Master replies with a smile, “you are in the domain of the
Arianni [MJF: similar etymologically to Aryans], the Inner World of the Earth. We shall not long delay your mission, and you will be safely escorted back to the surface and for a distance beyond. But now. Admiral, I shall tell you why you have been summoned here.

Our interest rightly begins just after your race exploded the first atomic bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. It was at that alarming time we sent our flying machines, the ‘Flugelrads,’ to your surface world to investigate what your race had done.
“That is, of course, past history now, my dear Admiral, but I must continue on. You see, we have never interfered before in your race’s wars, and barbarity, but now we must, for you have leamed to tamper with a certain power that is not for man, namely, that of atomic energy.

Our emissaries have already delivered messages to the powers of your world, and yet they do not heed. Now you have been chosen to be witness here that our world does exist. You see, our culture and science are many thousands of years beyond your race, Admiral.” I interrupted, “But what does this have to do with me, Sir?”

The master’s eyes seemed to penetrate deeply into my mind, and after studying me for a few moments he replied, “Your race has now reached the point of no return, for there are those among you who would destroy your very world rather than relinquish their power as they know it…”

I nodded, and the Master continued. “In 1945 and afterward, we tried to contact your race, but our efforts were met with hostility. Our Flugelrads were fired upon, yes, even pursued with malice and animosity by your fighter planes.

So, now, I say to you, my son, there is a great storm gathering in your world, a black fury that will not spend itself for many years. There will be no answer in your armies, there will be no safety in your science. It may rage on until every flower of your culture is trampled and all human things are levelled in vast chaos.

“Your recent war was only a prelude of what is yet to come for your race. We here see it more clearly with each hour…do you say I am mistaken?”

“No,” I answer,” it happened once before, the Dark Ages came and they lasted for more than five hundred years.” “Yes, my son,” replied the Master, “the Dark Ages that will come now for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that, I cannot say.

We see at a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here, my son, safe in our keeping. When that time arrives, we shall come forward again to help revive your culture and your race.
[MJF: Assuming this is not just a work of fiction and is a reasonably true account of what occurred - could this be the 4D Nordics the C's spoke of who may be coming to our assistance in the near future?]

“Perhaps, by then, you will have learned the futility of war and its strife…and after that time, certain of your culture and science will be returned for your race to begin anew. You, my son, are to return to the Surface World with this message…”

With those closing words, our meeting seemed at an end. I stood for a moment as in a dream…but, yet, I knew this was reality, and for some strange reason I bowed slightly, either out of respect or humility, I do not know which.

Suddenly, I was again aware that the two beautiful hosts who had brought me here were again at my side. “This way, Admiral,” motioned one. I turned once more before leaving and looked back toward the Master. A gentle smile was etched on his delicate ancient face. “Farewell, my son,” he spoke, then he gestured with a lovely, slender hand a motion of peace and our meeting was truly ended.

Quickly, we walked back through the great door of the Master’s chamber and once again entered into the elevator. The door slid silently downward and we were at once going upward. One of my hosts’ spoke again, “We must now make haste, Admiral, as the Master desires to delay you no longer on your schedule timetable and you must return with his message to your race.”

Source: A Flight to the Land Beyond the North Pole; The Missing Diary of Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Inner Light Publications, Box 753, New Brunswick, NJ 08903

This account somewhat reminds me of a scene involving a stranded British diplomat and a high lama in the old Ronald Coleman movie Lost Horizon made in 1937 about Shangri-La, a fictional utopian lamasery located high up in the mountains of Tibet, where people live to very great ages, which was based on a 1933 novel by the English writer James Hilton.

Apparently, Admiral Byrd had heard voices in his brain six months before the Antarctic voyage was ever planned, according to original records. This would fit in with the subterranean civilisation's psychic projecting powers the C's spoke of in relation to 'Project Awake'. The Arianni were also supposed to have sent him a telegram soon after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

Although it isn't possible to verify the veracity of the above account, here is what Admiral Byrd did say on the record:
According to Byrd’s “diary,” the government ordered Byrd to remain silent for what he witnessed during his Arctic assignment:

March 11, 1947
“I have just attended a Staff Meeting at the Pentagon. I have stated fully my discovery and the message from the Master. All is duly recorded. The President has been advised. I am now detained for several hours (six hours, thirty- nine minutes, to be exact.) I am interviewed intently by Top Security Forces and a Medical Team. It was an ordeal!!!! I am placed under strict control via the National Security provisions of this United States of America. I am ORDERED TO REMAIN SILENT IN REGARD TO ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED, ON THE BEHALF OF HUMANITY!!! Incredible! I am reminded that I am a Military Man and I must obey orders.”

One can easily dismiss Byrd's alleged account of his meeting with the Master as a hoax or piece of fiction but his description of a hollow earth and an advanced humanoid society living there is supported by what the C's have told us.

Indeed, if there are two different orientated Nordic/Aryan groups inhabiting the inner Earth at different ends of the World, it may make some sense of what the C's once said: about the Poles:
Q: (L) There is something I am missing here. (A) Much of the planet was covered by ice, but not all.

Q: (L) So, instead of using the areas that were NOT covered by ice, why, in particular, was Antarctica...

A: What?!?

Q: (L) What I am getting at is: why go to all the trouble to thaw out a whole big island if it might have been easier to have been somewhere else?
A: Well, first of all, we thought this was Ark's turn. But, since you have asked, is it not obvious by now? Magnetic power grid physics . EM utilization. Crystals, and the like. Seeking paths to the interior? The "Poles" know best!

Back
Top Bottom