Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Thank you MJF, Bluegazer (and Laura and Ark) and others. . .

I offer my pennies in the till:

I had an interesting idea today from the BBC In Our Time podcast. The topic was Paul Erdos. Went into Erdos' work in graph theory and Ramsey theory. What struck me is Erdos was at the Institute for Advanced Studies in 1938ish? His fellowship was not renewed supposedly because he was "uncouth" but Einstein was unhappy with this and tried to keep him. After this Erdos was itinerant, always meeting other mathematicians and working collaboratively on problems, including graph and Ramsey theory, eventually being banned from returning to the U.S. due to potential communist sympathies (though I smell a cover story).

My thought was what might Einstein have told him during his time at Princeton? Perhaps a clue as to the unified field Einstein was silenced to speak about? Could it relate to the graph theory / Ramsey theory which was such a focus for Erdos in his wandering years? Was he trying to work out independently/encourage others to work out what was silenced by the COINTELPRO forces? I am only speculating, but made the connection this morning while listening to the podcast. Your comments about Ramsey theory reminded me of the connection I made this morning and I made this account to share it.

Secondary thought is if Ramsey theory relates to "minimum conditions for order" could there be a connection between this idea and an FRV notion of graduated "levels" (I hesitate to say "densities" without more research) based on prime numbers, where each prime number represents a unique (because prime) "level" of order or organization. A sort of infinitely expanding series of "realms" (possibly, just using that term as a springboard). Would also explain the feeling of "compression" accompanying an attempt to force a "higher-prime FRV" into a more constrained "lower-prime FRV". Although I say infinitely expanding, my further thought is that in some way using p-adic moduli would mean that "infinitely" still relates or circles back, so to speak, maybe as a function of powers? Very vague, I know, but I wanted to share the idea, even if it is word salad.

An important point would be the idea that the larger the prime, the more "degrees of freedom" in each prime number-based FRV/Realm and/or the fewer "laws" (in the Gurdjieffian sense). Fewer laws means "higher" density/more degrees of freedom.

Perhaps Erdos was trying to work this idea out through graph theory/Ramsey theory from a hint or two from Einstein? And a knowledge of the political realities. Only speculation of course, these ideas sprang from the podcast today.

Finally, the question of the "prime gap". Perhaps there is a way to model this pattern (or discern it), the difference between the primes, but modeled in a 3d pyramid shape? As suggested in one of the sessions from 1997-98, if I recall correctly, rather than in a simple "n" type formula often used to define for example the natural numbers (I'm thinking of n(n+1)/2 type definitions). The formula would have to rely on quaternions or octonions or whichever is needed, to account for the 3d nature of the pyramidal distribution of the primes (or the flattened pyramidal distribution? Could this "flatness" relate to the first few primes, i.e. 1, 2, 3? Could 1, 2, 3 be the capstone, the cornerstone that the builders rejected?).

Once again I apologize if this is word salad or irrelevant to the question of what Francis Bacon was up to, but I wanted to share the idea I had, hopefully to the benefit of the network, and I created this account for that purpose. I now retreat back from whence I came.

Ave Caesar, and blest wishes for the network.

I really had no idea about this. I am amazed that I could have come to similar conclusions or connected the dots without prior knowledge. I tend to think that if this is so, my reasoning is not so wrong then.

Then we are faced with evidence that it is indeed the codification of an ancient hyperdimensional science.

But I also think that the evidence is increasing when we see the current combined development between quantum physics and computation through the substrate of microprocessors and integrated circuits, plus the advance in artificial intelligence.
I really had no idea about this. I am amazed that I could have come to similar conclusions or connected the dots without prior knowledge. I tend to think that if this is so, my reasoning is not so wrong then.

Then we are faced with evidence that it is indeed the codification of an ancient hyperdimensional science.

But I also think that the evidence is increasing when we see the current combined development between quantum physics and computation through the substrate of microprocessors and integrated circuits, plus the advance in artificial intelligence.
Yes, I think it is usually a good sign if you manage to reach a similar conclusion independently from others. When the C's suggested that Laura and Ark should study Kabballah again but to be careful, they may have meant that they should not focus too much on the occult significance of the symbols but look instead at the symbols in a broad and open manner, with no preconceived ideas, as you and Joseph Farrell have done. It could even be the case that the secret of UFT is hidden within the Kabballah, something the Rosicrucians and Freemasons may not have realised back in the 17th and 18th Centuries, as modern physics was still in its infancy. Afterall, the C's said immediately before their suggestion to study Kabballah that the Templars knew the secret of levitation, which is the same as saying they knew about antigravity and by extension the force of gravity that needs to be overcome for levitation.

We attribute the discovery of the 'Law of Gravity' (i.e., the 'Inverse Square Law') to Sir Isaac Newton but some claim that Sir Robert Hooke beat him to it conceptually but did not have the mathematical ability to formulate the idea into anything useful - nor could the idea be verified as it made no predictions. Hooke, like Newton, was a member and secretary of the Royal Society (a Rosicrucian creation that Benjamin Franklin would join in the following century) and after 1662 was its curator of experiments. Newton invented the calculus in response to the challenge posed by “gravity” and by this means provided a numerical proof of Kepler’s laws, giving us a formula for the ages. His work is thus considered the foundation of modern physics. However, we now know that Newton was in reality a secret occultist and studied both the Kabballah and the Hermetica. He also made a life long study of the Great Pyramid. We therefore have to ask the question whether Newton's formulation of the Law of Gravity was informed by his occultic studies? If so, it might prove beneficial to Ark to look at the Kabballah in a new light to see if it may provide any inspirations for his UFT.

I promised in my previous post that I would provide scans of the Angelic Seals and common electrical ideograms or schema to see if they correspond with any of the symbols found in the Rosicrucian Book of Symbols. Please find attached as pdf's the two relevant pages from Joseph Farrell's book, The Giza Death Star. It will be interesting to see if anyone can find further links between the two sets of symbols.​

Attachments

• Scan 1 of Angelic Seals.pdf
    242.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Scan 2 of Angelic Seals.pdf
    214.9 KB · Views: 10
To be honest, since October last year I am not having a good time at all. And in the last few weeks my condition has been weakened. Heat waves, power outages, inability to concentrate, and yes, some strange dreams and two days ago a horrible nightmare.

But we must also add the strange attacks of this user/s (I will not say name) who has come to hinder your thread and mine.

And sometime between last year and this year, I do remember another nightmare where I was attacked with sleep paralysis but somehow I fought back.
I am very sorry to hear of your difficulties. It may be that you are under attack just as Laura was in the early days of the Cassiopaean experiment. You may also be experiencing DNA changes that can manifest as pains in certain parts of the body like the shoulder (the C's said the transition to 4D bodies can be painful) and hot burning sensations, even though your body temperature remains steady and normal. I would not rule this out. If it helps you to know, I find your contributions here on this thread and elsewhere invaluable. They often galvanise my own thinking. The same is true of other contributors as well. I imagine the situation in your country does not help either. In the UK we are concerned about a headline inflation rate that has risen to 10.4% in spite of interest rate rises. However, this is small beer compared to what I understand is a 100% inflation rate in Argentina.

My own weird dream happened last year when I saw only fleetingly a strange creature leaving my bedroom through the window. I only saw the being from behind as it exited but it had a long tail like that of a crocodile or lizard. It didn't open the window but just went straight through it. The dream caused me to wake up immediately and when my eyes could focus (I had put on my bedroom side light first), I noticed the curtains were still closed and the window shut. However, this was a very vivid, if short, dream. It left me feeling very much uneasy. I cannot say if what I saw was one of the lizard beings the C's have often referred to in the transcripts, as I only had a quick glimpse of it from behind. It was the long tail that particularly struck me though and the way it moved.

I know that Laura once mentioned seeing strange spider like beings in her bedroom that the C's said were 4D beings, if someone can find that passage in the transcripts. Given what has, and is, being discussed on the thread for the latest session, we may need to get used to seeing such things as 4D bleeds through more and more as we approach transition.​

My own weird dream happened last year when I saw only fleetingly a strange creature leaving my bedroom through the window. I only saw the being from behind as it exited but it had a long tail like that of a crocodile or lizard. It didn't open the window but just went straight through it. The dream caused me to wake up immediately and when my eyes could focus (I had put on my bedroom side light first), I noticed the curtains were still closed and the window shut. However, this was a very vivid, if short, dream. It left me feeling very much uneasy. I cannot say if what I saw was one of the lizard beings the C's have often referred to in the transcripts, as I only had a quick glimpse of it from behind. It was the long tail that particularly struck me though and the way it moved.

I know that Laura once mentioned seeing strange spider like beings in her bedroom that the C's said were 4D beings, if someone can find that passage in the transcripts. Given what has, and is, being discussed on the thread for the latest session, we may need to get used to seeing such things as 4D bleeds through more and more as we approach transition.

OMG is similar to what happened to me. The creature or thing came through the window while I was sleeping. It had no shape, it was a black thing with tentacles and an almost skull-like face and an evil grin. I instantly recognized what it was in its essence. I imaginatively beat it with my fists and I think I even bit it.

I am very sorry to hear of your difficulties. It may be that you are under attack just as Laura was in the early days of the Cassiopaean experiment. You may also be experiencing DNA changes that can manifest as pains in certain parts of the body like the shoulder (the C's said the transition to 4D bodies can be painful) and hot burning sensations, even though your body temperature remains steady and normal.

I don't rule out any of that, as I have indeed felt those hot flashes as well as a more voluble emotionality than usual. But I also have to assume that my diabetes has an incidence in it. This causes me anguish and depression.

Thank you MJF, Bluegazer (and Laura and Ark) and others. . .

I offer my pennies in the till:

I had an interesting idea today from the BBC In Our Time podcast. The topic was Paul Erdos. Went into Erdos' work in graph theory and Ramsey theory. What struck me is Erdos was at the Institute for Advanced Studies in 1938ish? His fellowship was not renewed supposedly because he was "uncouth" but Einstein was unhappy with this and tried to keep him. After this Erdos was itinerant, always meeting other mathematicians and working collaboratively on problems, including graph and Ramsey theory, eventually being banned from returning to the U.S. due to potential communist sympathies (though I smell a cover story).

My thought was what might Einstein have told him during his time at Princeton? Perhaps a clue as to the unified field Einstein was silenced to speak about? Could it relate to the graph theory / Ramsey theory which was such a focus for Erdos in his wandering years? Was he trying to work out independently/encourage others to work out what was silenced by the COINTELPRO forces? I am only speculating, but made the connection this morning while listening to the podcast. Your comments about Ramsey theory reminded me of the connection I made this morning and I made this account to share it.

Secondary thought is if Ramsey theory relates to "minimum conditions for order" could there be a connection between this idea and an FRV notion of graduated "levels" (I hesitate to say "densities" without more research) based on prime numbers, where each prime number represents a unique (because prime) "level" of order or organization. A sort of infinitely expanding series of "realms" (possibly, just using that term as a springboard). Would also explain the feeling of "compression" accompanying an attempt to force a "higher-prime FRV" into a more constrained "lower-prime FRV". Although I say infinitely expanding, my further thought is that in some way using p-adic moduli would mean that "infinitely" still relates or circles back, so to speak, maybe as a function of powers? Very vague, I know, but I wanted to share the idea, even if it is word salad.

An important point would be the idea that the larger the prime, the more "degrees of freedom" in each prime number-based FRV/Realm and/or the fewer "laws" (in the Gurdjieffian sense). Fewer laws means "higher" density/more degrees of freedom.

Perhaps Erdos was trying to work this idea out through graph theory/Ramsey theory from a hint or two from Einstein? And a knowledge of the political realities. Only speculation of course, these ideas sprang from the podcast today.

Finally, the question of the "prime gap". Perhaps there is a way to model this pattern (or discern it), the difference between the primes, but modeled in a 3d pyramid shape? As suggested in one of the sessions from 1997-98, if I recall correctly, rather than in a simple "n" type formula often used to define for example the natural numbers (I'm thinking of n(n+1)/2 type definitions). The formula would have to rely on quaternions or octonions or whichever is needed, to account for the 3d nature of the pyramidal distribution of the primes (or the flattened pyramidal distribution? Could this "flatness" relate to the first few primes, i.e. 1, 2, 3? Could 1, 2, 3 be the capstone, the cornerstone that the builders rejected?).

Once again I apologize if this is word salad or irrelevant to the question of what Francis Bacon was up to, but I wanted to share the idea I had, hopefully to the benefit of the network, and I created this account for that purpose. I now retreat back from whence I came.

Ave Caesar, and blest wishes for the network.
Thank you for this contribution. I am not a mathematician or physicist myself, that is my twin brother's field, but he has little or no interest in the Cassiopaean material. However, maybe the podcast was a welcome synchronicity. I recall last year that Ark had reached a low point and was seeking inspiration from anywhere to help him with his UFT. That was when I tried to interest him in the research of a young Canadian physicist who was using octonions in a novel way. I don't know if Ark has ever looked at Ramsay theory. Perhaps someone reading this thread who also follows Ark's work can let us know.

One thing that I noticed about the Rosicrucian symbols in the book I downloaded is that a lot of them were 2D pyramids with numbers within them. I have not looked at them in any depth yet. If this is Kabbalistic in origin, then it may link with the Tetracyts, the sacred Pythagorean symbol that was a mathematical model devised by the renowned mathematician, philosopher, sage and mystic, Pythagoras. I have been reading about his work recently and note how if has inspired generations of mathematicians and physicists including Newton, Einstein etc. perhaps it may help to check if any of these pyramids contain prime numbers. Afterall, the C's once made a thing about the prefix "Pyr" with good reason no doubt.

Quoting from the following article, The Tetractys Symbol – What Does It Mean? by Yordan Zhelyazkov:

"The Pythagoreans weren’t the only ones to ascribe meaning to the Tetractys symbol. The mystical Hebrew belief system Kabbalah also had its own view on the Tetractys. It is a fairly similar interpretation on the symbol, however, the followers of the Kabbalah had arrived at it on a purely mystical ground while the Pythagoreans had formed their view on the symbol through geometry and mathematics.

According to Kabbalah, the symbol was an illustration of all existence and the way the universe was structured. They believed that because they connected the Tetractys’ shape to that of the Tree of Life which was a significant symbol in Kabbalah as it is in many others."

I promised in my previous post that I would provide scans of the Angelic Seals and common electrical ideograms or schema to see if they correspond with any of the symbols found in the Rosicrucian Book of Symbols. Please find attached as pdf's the two relevant pages from Joseph Farrell's book, The Giza Death Star. It will be interesting to see if anyone can find further links between the two sets of symbols.

Well, I have examined the symbols. In principle they look to me similar to a basic household electrical circuit. Switches, lights, bypasses, etc.

In their more advanced form and in the direction of electronics and transistors, these symbols/circuits can be the beginning of a circuit for an ALU (Arithmetic Logic Unit).

Mathematician John von Neumann proposed the ALU concept in 1945 in a report on the foundations for a new computer called the EDVAC[...]ALUs can be realized as mechanical, electro-mechanical or electronic circuits[9][failed verification] and, in recent years, research into biological ALUs has been carried out[10][11] (e.g., actin-based).[12]

I am thinking, there will come a point where computational power (especially with quantum computers) will bridge the gap between quantum physics and relativistic physics.

I have exhausted my energy reserves. I guess I'll find new points to connect later.

Well, I have examined the symbols. In principle they look to me similar to a basic household electrical circuit. Switches, lights, bypasses, etc.

In their more advanced form and in the direction of electronics and transistors, these symbols/circuits can be the beginning of a circuit for an ALU (Arithmetic Logic Unit).

I am thinking, there will come a point where computational power (especially with quantum computers) will bridge the gap between quantum physics and relativistic physics.

I have exhausted my energy reserves. I guess I'll find new points to connect later.
Thanks for these observations. Please don't burn yourself out. Everyone needs breaks to recharge their batteries.

This business of seeing strange creatures reminds me of a couple of things I read years ago about such sightings. In this case, they happened in very different circumstances and not in dreams.

The first case involved a young US army private who had a near death experience (NDE) in the late 1940's or the 1950's. He would miraculously recover and make NDE's an area of research in future years (I think he may have become a neurologist after finishing his military service). Whilst not realising he was dead, he remembered looking at his body lying prostrate on a hospital bed. He was bewildered and confused and his first thought was to head back to his home. He found himself moving at great speed with people passing through him but entirely unaware of him. However, he did register certain observations. One of these was when he passed a public bar in a rough neighbourhood where men were drunk and ladies of the night were plying their trade outside. What he noticed was strange ugly beings grouped around some of these people who seemed to be whispering almost in their human target's ears. The humans were completely oblivious to them. To a Christian, which he was, these beings would clearly signify demons or devils but to us they might be STS aliens in 4D feeding off the energy being emitted by the humans. He only saw them because he was now in 5D. I can't vouch for any of this and can't remember the name of the author and the book but it does remind me of what some Forum members have been describing on the latest thread about young people/children being possessed and coerced by 4D malevolent beings into carrying out acts of violence all the way up to murder. Moreover, I recall the C's once told Laura that she was being targeted by a small group or squad of Orions and even named their leader. Hence, I would not discount what the young soldier saw.

The second case was very different since the person who witnessed the alien was completely awake at the time but the sighting would have devastating consequences for him. Back in the day, I used to read a lot of material about UFO's. One author I read quite a bit was British author and professional musician Timothy Good (See: Timothy Good - Wikipedia). Good described how a security guard doing his rounds at the British top secret aircraft establishment at Farnborough (ARE) in Hampshire one night came across a tall (over 7 feet) upright lizard-like being reading a secret dossier, which it had pulled from a filing cabinet. The lizard being turned and looked at the guard who was frozen on the spot in terror. The lizard being then suddenly disappeared before the startled guard's eyes. The guard was left so traumatised by the experience that he was taken away by ambulance to hospital. Good did not record what happened to the guard afterwards save, I think (from memory), that he never returned to work at the base again. I cannot vouch for this report but Good did compile a large volume of UFO and abduction reports, which he reported within his books. I believe that he himself was an abductee, which may have promoted his interest in the subject rather like the American abductee Travis Walton.

As some Forum members have noted on the 25th February 2023 thread, we may have to become used to such sightings as time goes on and we transition to 4D.​

I hope it will give you more food for thought.
That was a veritable feast!
Sorry for the delayed response, my huge draft expired and I was caught up in an infinite alley of research!

The Mystical Phi
A few months ago, I stumbled across a researcher named Harry K. Hahn who published a few papers on spirals, prime numbers, and Fibonacci. In this paper, he managed to define natural numbers in terms of Phi and One using the Pythagorean theorem:
1679763828941.png
Interesting... but what came first? Phi or One? Continued fractions provide a clue.
Phi has the simplest infinite continued fraction made entirely of 1's!
1679764326516.png
Still, there is a case for Phi. What about a numeral system based on Phi?
1679764782209.png
This opens another can of worms. Are we using the right number system? Is our "beloved" decimal system a deception?

The Search for the Right Number System
If "all is number," as Pythagoras said, then we ought to carefully examine our representation of numbers. The latter could reveal otherwise inaccessible truths. Session November 14 1998 sheds light on our (possibly wrong) assumptions about numbers:
Q: (A) I have a question that goes back more than a year ago when you were speaking about numbers 1, 2, 3; how important they are. You gave some examples: 1,1; 2,2; 3,3; 1,1,1; 2,2,2; 3,3,3; 1 over 2 or 3; 111, 222, 333; the point probably being that everything of significance is related or will come out to 1, 2, 3 or combinations thereof. However when I tried to understand this mathematically, I noticed that you never used zero. In math, any number system, uses zero. 101 is also a way to code something. Why did you omit zero? What was the reason?
A: The self-cancellation factor allows zero to appear in any sequence if needed. What does 0 represent?

Q: (A) In any number system, we use zero because any number system is based on zero and some digits. So, whenever we code numbers...
A: But what does it represent?

Q: (A) It tells us that, at any give place we have zero of the given unit. For instance, when I have 10, it means that I have one ten and zero ones. Without zero, ten would not exist.
A: But can one not insert 0 where one needs to?

Q: (A) Of course one can insert zero where one needs to the same as one can insert 3 or 1 or 2 when one needs to.
A: No. Zero is what?

Q: (A) Zero is one of the integer numbers.
(L) Zero is not a number. (A) Zero is a number.
(L) No it’s not.
(A) Yes. Zero is a number. Minus 1 is a number, plus 1 is a number...
(L) But zero is not.
(A) Zero is a number.
(L) Zero represents ‘not.’ (A) When you subtract 1 minus 1, if you say zero is not a number...
(L) But that is an example of self-cancellation!
A: Yes. When one subtracts one from one, one is left with nothing. Therefore, in real terms, zero is potentially evident everywhere.

Q: (A) How would I write 10 without using zero? Without using zero, 10 would be 1.
(L) Or ten ones.
A: Or 9 + 1. 11 - 1.

Q: (A) But the point is that 11 - 1 is the same as 12 - 2, is the same as 13 - 3, and it is very silly to just pretend that it does not exist!
A: Nobody is pretending that it does not exist, it is everywhere. Another numerical system could represent “10” just as accurately by inventing another number to represent that quantity.

Q: (A) So, when you were using this 11, 22, 33, and so on, were you having in mind binary number system based on two numbers or ternary number system based on three numbers?
A: Either/or.

Q: (A) Could it have also been a decimal system?
A: Decimals represent the “floating factor.”

Q: (A) I was asking whether you had in mind binary or ternary and you say either/or. So it’s not so important, I understand, whether it is either. But, perhaps, when you say ‘either/or’ about my question, you could also say either/or about anything else. For instance, a number system based on 4 numbers.
A: Yes.

Q: (A) What’s wrong with 4?
A: Because 4 is not prime.
Hmm... it looks like we are giving too much importance to zero in our modern number system! Also, our number base, 10, is not a prime number!

If only we had refrained from using our second hand when counting, the world would have been much different! And what's the fuss about our middle finger, the prime number 3 (counting from either side of the hand)? Who said rebellion didn't have cosmic ramifications? :-D

Jokes aside, let's see what zero could represent.
Q: (T) The illusion is that there is not a link. In third density... (L) I got it! (T) Don't disappear on me now! [Laughter] The relationship is that consciousness is matter.
A: Close. What about vice versa?
Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter... just reverse everything to understand the next level... it can't be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.
A: And zero is infinity.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?
Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.
Now it is a bit more clear why zero is written as "0", an "infinite" loop. Also notice how the word "loop" has two successive o's reminiscent of the infinity symbol "∞". We are going somewhere... and coming back to the starting point! But doesn't omnipresence imply no start and no end?

Constructing a Number System
Armed with more "cosmic" assumptions, let's try to construct the numerical system implied by the C's in the now-famous quote:
A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!
The number system should have:
  • A prime base
  • No symbol for zero
Let's first explore additive number systems.
A sign-value notation represents numbers by a series of numeric signs that added together equal the number represented. In Roman numerals for example, X means ten and L means fifty. Hence LXXX means eighty (50 + 10 + 10 + 10). There is no need for zero in sign-value notation.
Using only the prime number 1 as a symbol, here are the first few natural numbers and their equivalent decimal notation (on the right-hand side):
1 = 1
11 = 2
111 = 3
1111 = 4
11111 = 5
What you see is what you get. The "marks" are added to find the number. No trace of zero!

Now, let's proceed with primes 1 and 2 as symbols:
1 = 1
11, 2 = 2
111, 12, 21 = 3
1111, 112, 121, 211, 22 = 4
11111, 1112, 1121, 1211, 2111, 221, 212, 122 = 5
111111, 11112, 11121, 11211, 12111, 21111, 2211, 2121, 2112, 1122, 1212, 1221, 222 = 6
There are many representations for a given number (except 1). The order does not matter. What do you notice when you add up the number of combinations on the left-hand side at each level? Anything familiar?
1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13... The Fibonacci Sequence!

Fascinating, isn't it? Moving on with primes 1, 2 and 3! We are approaching what the C's have suggested.
1 = 1
11, 2 = 2
111, 12, 21, 3 = 3
1111, 121, 211, 112, 22, 13, 31 = 4
11111, 2111, 1211, 1121, 1112, 221, 212, 122, 23, 32, 113, 311, 131 = 5
111111, 21111, 12111, 11211, 11121, 11112, 2211, 2121, 2112, 1122, 1212, 1221, 222, 33, 123, 213, 231, 321, 132, 312, 3111, 1311, 1131, 1113 = 6
More digits, more possibilities! Can you guess the sequence without counting the number of combinations?
1, 2, 4, 7, 13, 24... The Tribonacci Sequence!

Under this system:
  • 11 (one, one) equals two.
  • 22 equals four.
  • 33 equals six.
  • 121 equals four.
  • 111 equals three.
  • 222 equals six.
  • 333 equals nine.
So the C's sequence (in decimal) would be the following:
2, 4, 6, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 6, 9
Since 121 and 22 have the same value (4), some information is lost when converting to decimal. The same thing applies to 222 and 33 which are both equal to (6). Non-unique digit representations appear to be problematic. Is there an alternative system? Yes.

What if we used a positional base-3 system without any zeros?
Considering the following:
  • 1, 2, 3,
  • 11, 12, 13,
  • 21, 22, 23,
  • 31, 32, 33,
  • 111, 112, 113,
  • 121, 122, 123,
  • 131, 132, 133,
  • 211, 212, 213,
  • 221, 222, 223,
  • 231, 232, 233,
  • 311, 312, 313,
  • 321, 322, 323,
  • 331, 332, 333,
  • 1111, ...
Each number has a unique representation. Since there are no zeros, the next number after 3 is 11 (which is 4 in decimal).
Using this system:
  • 11 = 4
  • 22 = 8
  • 33 = 12
  • 121 = 16
  • 111 = 13
  • 222 = 26
  • 333 = 39
And so the C's sequence (in decimal) becomes:
4, 8, 12, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 16, 4, 13, 26, 39
Much better. We can now attempt to decipher two "cryptic" sessions. 😉

Deciphering Session-11-November-1995 [my comments are in color]
Q: (L) As we say, "I love a sixth density light being with a sense of humor!" Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons... [33 could mean 12 (twelve)]

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate... [take 4 and contemplate]

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three. [yes, in decimal 3*11 = 33]

A: Yes, but what about 11? [what about 4?]

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number... [4 which is 2-squared is the power number? A squared number means balance?]

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology. [There are 12 (twelve) zodiac signs, but the C's have said that it may have been "Stalinized", i.e. corrupted. Were there 11 (eleven) signs previously?]

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

A: No.

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang. [Hmm... we reach balance (duality?), yet the conversation started with three entities (11, 22, and 33)? Hegel's thesis, antithesis, synthesis comes to mind.]

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...

A: Medusa 11. [1/3 of 33. 11 and 33 are heavily discussed. What is the role of 22? Is it a transition or context? 11 + 22 = 33, 33 - 22 = 11]

Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?

A: Heads.

Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.

A: We are.

Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi. [11 could mean 4, so 11^2 could mean 4^2 which is 16. 16 divided by phi is 9.88854... The square root of 9.88854 yields a number very close to PI (3.1446055...)!]

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity. [If 33 is equal to 12, then 4 divided by 12 is 0.33333... which is also 11 divided by 33]

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5. [5-3 = 2, do it three times, and you get 222 (26 in decimal).]

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here, is that the STS pathway consists of an individual who wants to serve themselves - they are selfish and egocentric -they want to impel others to serve them; they want to enslave others; and they find ways to manipulate others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by some higher being than they are. Because they have been tricked into believing that by so doing, they are actually drawing power to themselves through the teachings, including the popular religions which promote being "saved" by simply believing and giving up your power. And, then, you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by trickery and deception, from others. The taker gets taken from in the end. A pyramid where all those on the bottom, the majority, have no one to take from, so they get absorbed into the next level higher, until you get to the apex and everything disappears. In the STO mode, you have those who only give. And, if they are involved with other STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the bottom or at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is the INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a balance, no one is left without.

A: Balance, yin-yang.

Q: (L) Obviously the 33 represents the Serpent, the Medusa, and so forth...

A: You mentioned pyramid, interesting... And what is the geometric one-dimensional figure that corresponds?

Q: (L) Well, the triangle. And, if you have a triangle point up you have 3, joined to a triangle pointing down, you have 3, you have a 33. Is that something like what we are getting at here? [Here the meaning is 33 is two 3's. There are multiple meanings to 33.]

Q: (L) Is there a connection between the number 33 and the Great Pyramid in Egypt?

Q: (L) And what is that connection? Is it that the builders of the pyramid participated in this secret society activity?

A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?

Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in it?

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and abilities?

A: Either/or.

Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book [Gods of Eden] as the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Snake?

Q: (L) Is this also what you have referred to as the Quorum?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we have a bunch of people who are playing with mathematics, and playing with higher knowledge, basically as a keep busy activity to distract them at the human level from the fact that they are being manipulated at a higher level. Is this what is going on? Or, do they consciously know what they are doing? Is it a distraction or a conscious choice?

A: Both.

Deciphering Session-13-June-1998 [my comments are in color]
Q: First of all, this session on 11/11/95, the question was asked - you were talking about matrixing Gemini and Aquarius, the 11th and 3rd houses of the zodiac - and I made the remark that 33 could represent... giving my idea... and you answered 'Medusa 11.' I'm assuming loosely that your answer, Medusa 11' was to the question of what 33 represented. So, Medusa 11 was the answer?

A: 1/3 of 33. [Here we go again, from 33 to 11, and from 11 to 33.]

Q: Medusa was 11 of the 33. So that means that there was 22 of the 33 that was represented by something else, is that it?

A: If you wish to perceive it as such. [The C's don't reveal the mystery behind 22.]

Q: Okay, well then, is my perception erroneous?

A: The pathway chosen is fruitful, but do not suppose the terminus to have been reached. [It's more complex than we imagine.]

Q: Well, Medusa 11 is one third of 33, what are the other two thirds. (A) I believe, that in general, they will try to take you out of this idea of 33. They never, by themselves - I am not sure that the 33 is right...

A: 33 is right, but what it means is complex and fluid in nature. [At least we're on the right track!]

Q: This Medusa idea, as I have recently learned, is part of a triad of female figures. And in this triad, the other two female figures are Cassiopaea and Andromeda, or Cassiopaean and Danae. I don't know which set to select.

A: Select that which fits.

Q: I think that Danae and Cassiopaea could be the same entity in the mythical sense...

A: Who speaks for Andromeda?

Q: Cassiopaea... or Perseus? What do you mean who 'speaks' for her?

A: If you do not know, you need more pieces before you can advance. You see, ask the mathematics teacher what happens if students fail to maintain the progression of study? But why?

Q: Because, if you fall behind, you miss a piece and can never catch up because other pieces don't fit, so you have to find the piece that fits.

A: Is this true Arkadiusz?

Q: (A) What happens is just that they stop understanding what follows next. (L) Okay, the story says that Perseus has slain Medusa and he is on his way back and came to Ethiopia. He found that a lovely maiden had been given up to be devoured by a horrible sea-serpent, and her name was Andromeda. She was the daughter of a 'silly, vain woman named Cassiopaean.' She had boasted that she was more beautiful than the daughters of the Sea God. The punishment for the arrogance of Cassiopaea fell not on her, but on her daughter, Andromeda. The Ethiopians were being devoured in huge numbers by the serpent - sounds a little bit like what the Lizzies are doing today - and learning from the oracle that they could be freed from the pest only if Andromeda could be offered up to the beast - the forced Cephus, her father, to offer her up. So, her mother got her into the soup and her father turned on the heat. Anyway, Perseus arrived and the maiden was chained to a rocky ledge waiting for the monster. He saw her and fell instantly in love. So, he waited beside her until the great snake came and cut off its head. They sailed away and lived happily ever after. So, who spoke for Andromeda, her mother and father, is that what you mean?

A: It is a beginning.

Q: Okay, so what is the point of who spoke for Andromeda? What does that have to do with the 1/3 of 33?

A: Your searches sooner or later "net" results.

Q: Okay, one interesting thing that we just discovered was that Hyakatuke and Hale Bopp both crossed the eye of Medusa, the star Algol, on April 11th exactly one year apart. What is the significance of this?

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you. [Again, the idea of the square. 2^2 = 4. Balance?]

Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the crossing of the comets in front of the eye of Medusa?

A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic? [A square or triangular mosaic?]

Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?

A: Or both times 2. [2 times 2 is 4. 2^2 = 4. Doubling the number two also squares it.]

Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.

A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance. [Squaring is balancing.]

Q: Okay...

A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

Q: So, Medusa represents both heads times 2, and that is the square and balance. But that is only 22 or 121. So where does the 33 come from? [33 = 11 + 22 (Fibonacci taste!). 33 = 11 + 11 + 11, two ways to reach 33?]

A: All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm...

Conclusion
We may not have cracked the code behind 1,2,3,11,22,33,..., but our attempts touched upon the concept of balance (squaring) rather consistently, especially when interpreting 11 as 4 (which is 2^2).

Interesting links:

@Natus Videre

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you. [Again, the idea of the square. 2^2 = 4. Balance?]

I believe they are referring to 4th density as balance since in other sessions they have said that 4th density will level the playing field. They have said that in 4th, STO and STS come into direct contact.

Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here, is that the STS pathway consists of an individual who wants to serve themselves - they are selfish and egocentric -they want to impel others to serve them; they want to enslave others; and they find ways to manipulate others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by some higher being than they are. Because they have been tricked into believing that by so doing, they are actually drawing power to themselves through the teachings, including the popular religions which promote being "saved" by simply believing and giving up your power. And, then, you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by trickery and deception, from others. The taker gets taken from in the end. A pyramid where all those on the bottom, the majority, have no one to take from, so they get absorbed into the next level higher, until you get to the apex and everything disappears. In the STO mode, you have those who only give. And, if they are involved with other STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the bottom or at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is the INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a balance, no one is left without.

As for the pyramid scheme trap from my point of view it is a cosmic ponzi scheme.

Pyramid scheme​

A pyramid scheme is a form of fraud similar in some ways to a Ponzi scheme, relying as it does on a mistaken belief in a nonexistent financial reality, including the hope of an extremely high rate of return. However, several characteristics distinguish these schemes from Ponzi schemes:[5]

In a Ponzi scheme, the schemer acts as a "hub" for the victims, interacting with all of them directly. In a pyramid scheme, those who recruit additional participants benefit directly. Failure to recruit typically means no investment return.

A Ponzi scheme claims to rely on some esoteric investment approach, and often attracts well-to-do investors, whereas pyramid schemes explicitly claim that new money will be the source of payout for the initial investments.[2]

A pyramid scheme typically collapses much faster because it requires exponential increases in participants to sustain it. By contrast, Ponzi schemes can survive (at least in the short-term) simply by persuading most existing participants to reinvest their money, with a relatively small number of new participants.[24]

Of course there is mathematics involved in these schemes, but... to make it work within hyperdimensional reality how do you generate such a scheme where energy/consciousness is absorbed? I mean, you create a numerical matrix with a pyramid scheme but that scheme must somehow stand on some real basis of existence. I think that's where fibonacci comes in.

The fibonacci frequency when you examine it is everywhere, in terms of how information is organized. That is the intimate structure of things. One begins to see that information theory appears here in its mathematical aspect. And also from the point of view of morphic fields as Rupert Sheldrake exposes.

In both cases you have what the information is and how it is organized. So I think that the fibonacci frequency as a matrix table is the foundational basis for all that is, phi being the constant that appears as a consequence of a fractal since:

Golden number

If you divide any number in the Fibonacci sequence by the one above, say, 55/34, or 21/13, and the answer is always close to 1.61803.

And that's why the Fibonacci sequence is also known as the golden sequence, because that 1.61803 is what is known as the golden number.

It is a special number found by dividing a line into two parts, so that the longer part (a) divided by the smaller part (b) equals the total length divided by the longer part.

The golden ratio is often symbolized using phi, the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.

Now, there is something else. I am going to refer to something I transcribed in previous posts belting a book about Atlantis:

(pay attention to the paragraph in color)

Well, I have been reading the last posts. I would have liked to read them sooner but I have had some problems with the power grid. I am also having a hard time digesting them. Partly because they are in English and there are things that I can't either interpret or use correctly to give an adequate answer between what I read and the ideas that come to my mind.

Even so I will try to explain myself.

Ok, having read about:

The Primary Scission.
Global Scaling Theory.
Fine Structure Constant.
Non-Linear Longitudinal Waves in the Medium of Logarithmic Space.

I don't intend to go into the mathematical detail, I think MJF has done it very well. The first thing I want to comment is that the Lemniscata seems to offer the clue to understand why alchemists choose certain places for their enclaves. The most obvious answer is that they are points on the planet where it is easier to travel between densities and/or dimensions. An example of such places would be Mount Sashta in the U.S. I mention this place because it is mentioned in a book I consult many times about Atlantis (later I will insert a transcript of one of its chapters, relevant to the subject of the UFT).

Theoretically if we follow what the ley lines expose, it should be in Rennes-le-Château the node point of a standing wave (and if we think about it, it could be a facilitator, if not THE facilitator for the communication with the C's, in addition to the abilities of Laura and the group):

Most likely the enclave or any other enclave makes use of the physical-hyperdimensional properties of the large peaks on the globe where energy transfer between densities occurs. And we know that UFO activity has also been documented in those peaks.

However, such places seem to be internally prepared (excavated) to refine and adjust what they already do naturally. Hence the mention of temples or templates.

This also reveals something else. What better place to hide an object than a point or node that 4D STS cannot reach by the very property of that contact point being the 7th density?

I now turn to the transcript of the book I mention: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/A_dweller_on_two_planets;_(IA_dwellerontwoplan00oli).pdf

In their consideration of natural laws the philosophers of Poseid had come to the conclusive hypothesis and working theory that the material universe was not a complex entity, but in its primality extremely simple. The glorious truth, "Incal malixetho," was clear to them, that is, that "Incal (God) is immanent in Nature." To this they appended,— "Axte IncaL axtuce mun,"- "To know God is to know all worlds whatever." After centuries of experimentations, recording of phenomena, deductions, analysing and synthetizing, these students had arrived at the final proposition that the universe— not here dwelling on their wondrous astronomical knowledge— was, with all its varied phenomena, created and continuously kept in operation by two primal force-principles. Briefly stated, these basic facts were that matter and dynamic energy (which were Incal made externally manifest) could readily account for all things else. This conception held that only One Substance existed, and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized, and the other His Life in action in His Body.* .
This One Substance assumed many forms under the action of variant degrees of dynamic force. Because it was the basic principle of all natural, and all psychic, but not of spiritual phenomena, allow here a postulate with which not a few of my friends will find themselves at least partially familiar, perhaps wholly so. Commencing with dynamic energy as first sensibly manifest in the example furnished by simple vibration, the Poseid position may be outlined as follows: A very low rate of vibration may be felt; an increase of rate heard. For example, first we feel the pulsing of a harp-string, and then if the rate of vibration be increased we hear its sound. But substances of other sorts, able to endure greater vibratory impulses, manifest under more intense action —following sound, first heat, then light. Now again, light varies in color. The first color produced is red, and thence, by a constantly augmentation vibratile energy, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, violet— each spectrumband being due to an exact and definite increase in the number, of the vibrations. Succeeding the violet, further augment gives pure white, more gives a. gray, then more extinguishes light, replacing it with electricity, and so on through an ever increasing voltage until the realm of vital or psychic-force is attained. This may truly be regarded as going inward from those manifestations of nature, of Incal or God, or the Creator, which are external; as going toward the internal from externality. A very brief study will show thee that the laws of the physical world continue inward to their spiritual source; that they are, truly, but prolongations the one of the other.

But, ere entering into the realm of vibration, whose doorkeeper is sound, we find that the One Substance vibrates in viriant, but definite dynamic degree, and that thence arise each and all of the diverse forms of matter ; in short, the difference between any given substances, as gold and silver, iron and lead, sugar and sand, is not one of matter, but of dynamic degree solely. Do I weary thee, my friend? Bear yet a little longer, I pray thee, for it is an important matter. In this dynamic affection the degree is no loose limitation, for if the vibratile rate be a shade variant—lower or higher than in any special material which may be under notice— the variation will be different in appearance and in its chemical nature; thus to proper substantial entities definite if enormous vibration per second may be imparted, and the resulting substance (for light is substantial) is, say red light,** but if one-eighth greater it will be orange, and if more or less, then the resultant must inevitably be a reddish orange, or a yellowish, respectively. It thus appears that certain definite degrees exist as plainly as mile-posts, and that these major degrees are absolute. In other words, the One Substance is not as readily kept between these greater definitions as upon them— a fact which explains the tendency of composites, or intermediate affections, to decompose into the ditinite or simple elements; chemical compounds are not as stable as chemical primaries. The modern "wave theory," that sound, heat, light and correlatives are but forms of force is only half correct; they are this, but they are more also.

They are, in brief, affections of the One Substance by specific degrees of the One Energy, and except that the rate of this affection is vastly greater in the case of electricity than in that of lead or gold, there is no difference between these widely diverse appearing things. This is the energy by the Rosicrucians named "Fire," that which gives entrance to that mysterious realm of nature penetrated only by the adept, thaumaturgist, magician. Call these students at whose will all nature bends obedient, by whatever name best pleases thee, only bearing ever in mind that the real Magian never speaks of self or works, and is not known by his fellows to be what he is, save an accident hath revealed the secret. To this membership belonged He at whose command the winds and the waves were stayed on tempestuous Galilee. But He spoke not of Himself. Of that sublime brotherhood I will relate much ere long. No better proof is needed that all the variant manifestiions are but variants of the odic force, the Rosicrucian "Fire," than this: — offer resistance to an electric current, thereby reducing or diverting it against an opposing force —and thou hast light; oppose to this (arc) light a combustable obstruction, and flame results. So mightest thou go on to the discovery soon to be made by the world of science, that light, all light, of the sun, or from any source, can be made to yield sound; upon this discovery hinge some of the most astounding inventions that thine age hath even dreamed of in its visions. But the primal discovery in this wonderful link, first of the sequence will be the greatest of all, and so heralded. And this will be warranted, for the fact that it will be but a reincarnate unfoldment will not diminish its importance to mankind, nor the credit of its re-discoverer. In brief, the truths of our Father's Kingdom are eternal; have ever been, will ever be existent, and only the discoverers themselves will be new to the fact.

The fact not being a new one in itself, nor new even to the world, but only to this age of it. Poseid knew that light gives out sound when correctly resisted. It knew that magnetism gives rise to electricity in the same manner, and for the same reason. Thus, the load-stone exhibits magnetism; revolve it in the field of a dynamo, and so cut the current and pile it upon itself, so to speak, and electricity develops. So, resist this and light appears; this, and heat comes; again resisted properly, and sound results, then next energy appears as pulsing motion. But these various processes may be " short-circuited" and all of the intermediate phenomena cut out: ~~Have I been wearisome in this discourse? If so, and I suspect that I have, the reward is at hand. The Poseidi found that in the realm beyond magnetism were yet other forces, superior and more intense of pulsation, forces operated by the mind. And Mind is of our Father, and is the constantly creating source of all things whatsoever. Were the perpetual Vis a tergo of divine creation to cease for one instant, in that instant the Universe would cease to exist.

Now wilt thou see the sublime beauty of the Altan postulate not long since repeated: "Incal malixetho. Axte Incal, axtuce mun." For down from His heights, marking the descent by "forcefalls" as a river marks declivities in its bed by cataracts, comes this supreme power ; comes far, oh ! very far a down its course to the cascades of magnetism, electricity, light, heat, sound, motion— and far off where the bed of this Divine stream becomes nearly level, exhibits those little ripples of material differentiation which thou termest chemical elements, insisting on there being sixty-three, when there is but One: From this knowledge came all the wondrous triumps of that
old age, and one by one they are emerging to-day after their long oblivion, till to-morrow they shall awake in crowds, and press to re-discovery by threes and fours, and then by platoons and companies and legions, till all the treasures of Poseid shall be again on earth, in air, and sea. Oh, bright tomorrow of time, and fortunate thou who shalt open thine eyes upon it and its marvels : And yet, although so fortunate, still shalt thou find it well behooves thee to temper all things by tire spirit, and not to let the march of physical discovery outstrip the advance of the soul. Oh, sad shall be found any day wherein man approache the arcane treasury of his Father from the side of the blind physicial eye ; for if by this the whole world shall be gained, what shall it profit if it lose the soul?

Having thus acquired insight into a new realm, if it be new to thee, let me ask, and answer thou me : How explainest thou these two great phenomena, heat and light? They are not easy to explain; cold and darkness are not merely the absence of heat and light. Having given the basis thereof, now will I show a new philosophy:

I have said that the Atlans recognized Nature in its entirety to be Deity externalized. Their philosophy asserted that force moved, not in straight lines, but in circles, that is, so as always to return into itself. If the dynamism operating the universe acts in circular progression, it follows that an infinity of increase in vibration possible to the One Substance would be an untenable concept. There must be a point in the circle where extremes meet and run the round again — and this we find between cathodicity and magnetism. As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of nature," where duality becomes manifest— cold opposing heat, darkness light, and where positive polarity opposes negative— all things antipodal. Cold is as much a substantial entity as heat, and darkness as light. There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom— the night is as pregnant as the day.

The Poseid investigator thus became cognizant of wondrous forces of nature which he might bend to the uses of mankind. The secret was out, the discovery being that attraction of gravitation— the law of weight— had, set over against it the ' repulsion by levitation ; ' ' that the first belonging to the Light Side of Nature, and the second to Navaz— the Night-Side; that vibration governed the darkness and the cold. Thus Posied, like Job of old, knew the path to the house of darkness, and the treasures of the hail (cold). Through this wisdom Atlantis found it possible to adjust weight (positiveness) to lack of weight (negativeness) so evenly that no "tug of war" was manifest. This achievement meant much. It meant aerial navigation without wings or unwieldly gas-reservoirs, through taking advantage of repulsion by levitation opposed in overmatching strength to the attraction of gravitation. That vibration of the One Substance governed and (composed) all realms was a discovery which solved the problem of the conveyance of images of light— pictures of forms— as well as of sound and heat, just as the telephone thou knowest so well conveys images of sound, only in Poseid no wires or other sensible material connection was required in the use, at whatever distance, of either telephones or telephotes; nor even in caloriveyance, that is, heat-conduction.

To digress a little, it is to the employment of these and the higher forces of the night-side that seemingly magic feats of occult adepts, from the Man of Nazareth down to the least Yogi, are indebted for their possibility.

And now, let me close this chapter by saying that when modern science shall have seen its way to the acceptance of the Poseidonic knowledge herein outlined, physical nature will no longer posses any hidden recess, any penetralia, for the scientific investigator. Not earth, air, the depth of the seas
nor those of interstellar space will hold secrets from that man who approaches from the God-ward side, as did Poseid.

I do not say that Atlantis knew the very all ; it knew more than this day has yet uncovered, but not all. Yet, the search commenced then by them might be continued now by thee, for America, my people, thou wert of Atlantis. Of either I can^ sing, "My country, 'tis of thee'.

That is, even in nature things go back to the beginning and the cycle repeats itself. A loop in the end. This is the foundational basis for all that is.

But here comes the interesting part. What if you create a subset of that same property and create a loop with a pyramid structure? Humanity is trapped in that subset. 35 35 35. And that subset is embedded in our DNA preventing access to the full morphic information field (remember what the C's said, our DNA is an antenna).
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

The catch is that you are looking for something within a subset and the energy produced by the consciousness within that hamster wheel is transferred to 4th density. STS

Break the code, get out of that subset and you will be free.

@Natus Videre

I believe they are referring to 4th density as balance since in other sessions they have said that 4th density will level the playing field. They have said that in 4th, STO and STS come into direct contact.

As for the pyramid scheme trap from my point of view it is a cosmic ponzi scheme.

Pyramid scheme​

Of course there is mathematics involved in these schemes, but... to make it work within hyperdimensional reality how do you generate such a scheme where energy/consciousness is absorbed? I mean, you create a numerical matrix with a pyramid scheme but that scheme must somehow stand on some real basis of existence. I think that's where fibonacci comes in.

The fibonacci frequency when you examine it is everywhere, in terms of how information is organized. That is the intimate structure of things. One begins to see that information theory appears here in its mathematical aspect. And also from the point of view of morphic fields as Rupert Sheldrake exposes.

In both cases you have what the information is and how it is organized. So I think that the fibonacci frequency as a matrix table is the foundational basis for all that is, phi being the constant that appears as a consequence of a fractal since:

Now, there is something else. I am going to refer to something I transcribed in previous posts belting a book about Atlantis:

(pay attention to the paragraph in color)

That is, even in nature things go back to the beginning and the cycle repeats itself. A loop in the end. This is the foundational basis for all that is.

But here comes the interesting part. What if you create a subset of that same property and create a loop with a pyramid structure? Humanity is trapped in that subset. 35 35 35. And that subset is embedded in our DNA preventing access to the full morphic information field (remember what the C's said, our DNA is an antenna).

The catch is that you are looking for something within a subset and the energy produced by the consciousness within that hamster wheel is transferred to 4th density. STS

Break the code, get out of that subset and you will be free.

And, of course, the numbers 3 and 5 are prime numbers. I agree that the pyramid is definitely a symbol of the prevailing power structure (in the case of the Great Pyramid both metaphorically and literally, when it acted as a power or energy generator, as confirmed by the C's) with those at the bottom propping up the elite* at the top.

*A Ponzi scheme usually collapses when the operators cannot find new suckers to buy into it at the bottom.

I think it was William Bramley in his book The Gods of Eden who pointed out that the symbol of the Brotherhood of the Serpent was a triangle (a 2D projection of a pyramid) with a serpent in the middle. Moreover, we can see a definite philosophical divide between the pyramid builders and the circle builders in the societies in which they operated, which may reflect the apparent divide between the 'Sons of the Law of One' and the 'Sons of Belial' as described by the seer Edgar Cayce:
Q: Cayce talks about the division in Atlantis between the "Sons of One" and the "Sons of Belial." Was this a racial division or a philosophical/religious division?

A: It was the latter two, and before that, the former one. [MJF: suggesting an original Kentakkian/non-Kentakkian split in former times.]

Q: Well! That is not good!

A: Subjective... you are not bodies, you are souls.

However, Edgar Cayce also spoke of the 'evil magicians' (scientists) of Atlantis who brought destruction and ruin down on the Atlantean civilisation. Indeed, their predecessors may have done so on Kentak as well. I would suggest the descendants of those Atlantean evil magicians where behind the building of the pyramid structures at Giza, using them originally as a means to revive or re-establish their former civilisation (an idea that Joseph Farrell promotes in his books). However, the circle builders like those at Stonehenge (built by Druids according to the C's - whose chief god was Bel) and Avebury would seem to have had a different philosophical outlook from that of the pyramid builders. This ancient philosophical divide could explain why the pyramid device appears so frequently in Masonic and Rosicrucian imagery and symbolism, as depicted in the book of symbols I recently downloaded.

Where the extract you quoted from in your post said: "This is the energy by the Rosicrucians named "Fire," that which gives entrance to that mysterious realm of nature penetrated only by the adept, thaumaturgist, magician", this reminded me that the prefix "Pyr" as in "Pyramid" stems from the Greek word πῦρ (pyr), meaning "fire". The C's mentioned this "pyr" connection in the following extract from the transcripts:
Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

So we find a connection in the above passage between Pyramid, the Pyrenees and Pyr (the Greek for fire). Since you also happened to mention the enclave of the alchemists (most probably linked with the Rosicrucians), it is almost as if the C's had foreseen your last post!

Laura followed-up on this reference to the 'Sons of Belial' in a subsequent session:
Session 19 July 1997:

Q: Well, that is out of my depth tonight! In a previous session I asked a question about the 'sons of Belial' and the 'sons of the law of One,' as explicated by Edgar Cayce, and whether these were philosophical or racial divisions. You said that they were initially racial, and then philosophical and religious. Now, from putting the information about religions together throughout the centuries, I am coming to a rather difficult realization that the whole monotheistic idea, which is obviously the basic concept of the 'sons of the law of One,' is the most clever and devious and cunning means of control I have ever encountered in my life. No matter where it comes from, the religionists say "we have the ONE god, WE are his agents, you pay us your money, and we'll tell him to be nice to you in the next world!"

A: Clever if one is deceived. Silly truffle if one is not.

Q: Well, I know! But, uncovering this deception, this lie that the 'power' is 'out there' is unbelievable. So, the Kantekkians were the 'Sons of Belial,' which is not the negative thing that I interpreted it as at the time. So, the 'Sons of the Law of One,' was perverted to the monotheistic Judaism, which then was then transformed into the Christian religious mythos, and has been an ongoing theme since Atlantean times.

A: Woven of those who portray the lights.

Q: And that is always the way it has been. They appear as 'angels of light.' And, essentially, everything in history has been rewritten by this group.

A: Under the influence of others. And whom do you suppose?

Q: Well, the Orion STS.

A: Sending pillars of light and chariots of fire to deliver the message.

However, the "Law of One" one may be more complex matter than simply a reference to monotheism (belief in one God). As your post mentions: "This conception held that only One Substance existed, and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized, and the other His Life in action in His Body."

This concept seems to mirror the "aether", quantum foam, zero point energy, energy of the vacuum, or the information field, from which the material universe manifests.

It should be noted here that it was the Pythagoreans who were the first western philosophers and mathematicians to advance the concept that there was a mathematical basis underlying the structure of the world and the universe and the power of mathematics would unlock its secrets. However, it would be their Greek successors Plato and Aristotle who would build upon their work and attempt to explain how the material world came into being. Please note here that Plato also believed in the immortality of the soul.

Plato in his work Timaeus used the device of a fictional conversation between the Greek philosopher Socrates and Timaeus to relate the story of the universe until the creation of man (note this is long before Christianity came into being). As Kitty Ferguson in her book Pythagoras His Lives and the Legacy of a Rational Universe puts it "Timaeus' response to this daunting request is a number haunted Pythagorean creation story". Citing Ferguson in paraphrasing Timaeus' explanation to Socrates:

"The mathematical order of the universe was the work of a creative god, whom Plato called the Demiurge - not the chief god or the only god*, but a figure loosely comparable to Ptah, the Egyptian [creator] god at Memphis, or to Jesus acting in the role of the logos in the opening of the Gospel of John - 'through Him all things were created'.

*MJF: Although later monotheistic Christian philosophers and theologians like St Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas would build upon Plato's work, Plato lived in a polytheistic society, so the charge of monotheism cannot be laid at his door.

This craftsmen god, says Timaeus, decided that the universe should be a 'living being', spherical and moving in 'a uniform circular motion on the same spot; unique and alone'. Timaeus then sets forth a numerical construction of the 'world soul':
  • First the creator god took his material and 'marked off a section of the whole'. [MJF: known as the 'primary scission']​
  • Then he marked off another section 'twice the size of the first'.​
□□
  • Next he marked off a third section, 'half again the size of the second section and three times the size of the first'.
□□□
  • Next he marked off a fourth section, 'twice the size of the second'.​
□□□□
  • Next, a section 'three times the third'.​
□□□□□□□□
  • Next, a section 'eight times the first'.
□□□□□□□□
  • Last, a section 'twenty-seven times the first'.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Counting the squares in each line gives 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 8, 27. The first four of those numbers are the numbers in the tetractus (MJF: see my previous post on this) and the Pythagorean musical ratios, 2:1, 3:2, 4:3, but it is an interesting challenge to discern a meaningful pattern in the rest of the numbers, and how they could work in a creation scheme. The answer is that if you square each of the first two numbers 2 and 3 (MJF: 1 not being a true number in the Pythagorean scheme of thought), you get 4 and 9. Cube the same two numbers and you get 8 and 27. For a Pythagorean it was significant that each pair was an even or odd number. Plato stopped with the cubes because in the creation of three-dimensional, solid physical reality, only three dimensions are needed [MJF: As we appreciate, you definitely would need to extend the scale so as to embrace the higher densities].

Next, according to the account Plato put in Timaeus' mouth, the creator divided his material into smaller parts, filling an harmonic and arithmetical means between those numbers and connecting the 'world soul' with a diatonic scale [
MJF: the major and minor scales] in music.

Geometry, Plato had Timaeus explain, had a detailed role in creation when primordial disorder was sorted into four elements - earth, fire, air and water - and the creator introduced four geometric figures - cube, pyramid or tetrahedron, octahedron, and icosahedron. These 'Pythagorean' or 'Platonic' solids are four of the five possible solids in which all the edges are the same shape. Each element - earth, fire, air and water - was made up of tiny pieces in one of those shapes, too small to be visible to the eye [
MJF: Today we would call these fractals].

Plato had Timaeus continue: The four elements and four solids were not the alphabet of the universe. The solids were constructed of something even more basic, two types of right triangles. Plato, through Timaeus, admitted there was room for argument about which triangles were most basic, but he thought he was correct to choose the isosceles. triangle and scalene triangle. Both are right triangles.

The Pythagoreans and Plato knew the dodecahedron, the only regular solid made of pentagons (12 of them), but Plato did not use it in his scheme. Beyond those five - cube, pyramid, octahedron, icosahedron and dodecahedron - there are no other regular solids (polyhedrons).

Timaeus then explained to Socrates and the other characters in the dialogue that Earth is made up of microscopic cubes, fire of tetrahedrons, air of octahedrons, water of icosahedrons. The pairings were based on how easily movable each solid was, how sharp, how penetrating, and on considerations of what qualities it would give an element to be made of tiny pieces in this shape. Timaeus paired the fifth regular solid, the dodecahedron, with 'the whole spherical heaven'.

Let me remind you of something I posted on the thread for the Session dated 22 April 2022 where we entered into a very interesting discussion on the continuing relevance of the Pythagorean regular solids, which shows how correct Plato was about the dodecahedron. See: Session 23 April 2022:

"Finally, in 2003, nearly five years after the C's exchange with Ark in December 1998, new findings by NASA based on data from the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) revealed that the shape of the universe is a Dodecahedron based on Phi, the Golden Ratio. A Dodecahedron is a 12 sided polyhedron. The connection to Phi is found in the Pentagons that form the faces of the Dodecahedron. A dodecahedron consists of twelve pentagons. Take a pentagon and connect all the points to form a 5-pointed star. The ratios of the lengths of the resulting line segments are all based on Phi, 1.618."

Just to remind you again of what the C's have said about these regular solids in the transcripts:

May 12, 2022
  • Yes, geometry holds the key to deeper knowledge. I'm planning on starting a thread about crystal geometry which could shed light (no pun intended!) on the mysterious topic of "windows."​
    Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates.
    Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Thank you for tracking down this quote from the transcripts as it demonstrates that the solution to finding the UFT lies in geometry combined with algebra.

Geometry was always the most important aspect of mathematics in the ancient world, long before the advent of algebra and calculus. Think of Euclid and Pythagoras - the latter having studied with Indian, Persian and Egyptian mystery schools before creating his own famous mystery school in Croton, southern Italy (see: Pythagoras - Wikipedia). His philosophical teachings and mathematical theorems (many of which are sadly lost) influenced the philosophies of Plato, Aristotle, and, through them, modern Western philosophy and science. His teachings would influence Kepler and Copernicus, who may be viewed alongside Galileo as the fathers of modern astronomy, and Sir Isaac Newton - the originator of the Theory of Gravity. Geometry is venerated by today's Freemasons - who might be viewed as the modern successors of the ancient mystery schools. There has to be a good reason for this and no doubt it is because these mystery schools retained knowledge of the pre-Deluge (Atlantian) science that had been passed on down through the generations to the initiates and geometry was a key part of this. Sometimes this knowledge was encoded in myths and tales. There can be no doubt that the Atlantians possessed the Unified Field Theory, as we know their science and technology was far more advanced than ours today.

In the quote above, the C's are demonstrating that geometry helps to link our 3rd Density reality to higher Densities. This theme was also discussed in the session dated 4 July 2020:

(Ark) Yes. Two questions. First question is goes back to December 1998. Twenty-two years ago, I was asking about gravity and Kaluza-Klein theory and multidimensional universes. I was told I was on the right track. I asked whether I missed something, and the answer was, "You did not miss anything. You have not yet found something." And then I asked what was it, and the answer was: tetrahedron. And it didn't fit any of my ideas. Tetrahedron is a geometric figure, a solid body in 3 dimensions. And I didn't ask then what the meaning of the tetrahedron was related to gravity. But now I really would like to know whether it is really a tetrahedron in our space, or a symbolic expression that there are four of something - but of what? Can I have some explanation after 22 years? I'm slow, yeah?

(Joe) Well, you waited long enough, so you should get an answer!

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D...

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.
    [MJF: This is an example of projective geometry]

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

Q: (Ark) I want to ask an additional question because you mentioned 4D. Is this 4D space plus time, or is it space plus extra space dimension that has nothing to do with time?

A: Latter.

This was the extract that I was in fact trying to track down because it mentioned octagons. So it seems the answer to UFT lies in the octagonal complexigram.

In Bluegazer's last post he quoted the following statement by the C's that should be linked with the above comments:
    A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.
    Bluegazer said:
    I remember that the C's have said that suns and planets are windows. That last reminds me of Saturn and the hexagon at its north pole. In a reading on hyperdimensional physics: La Fisica Hiperdimensional.

MJF: The classic tetrahedron is the four-sided triangular pyramid. The C's are saying that a double tetrahedron in 3D, which is an Octahedron, forms a hexagon in 4D - which leads us back to the 1999 West Overton crop circle formation and 3D fractals as referred to in my post of 5th May.

1652354554643.png

So if we plug fractals, quaternions and octonians into the octahedron shape does this provide the combination of geometry and algebra Ark is looking for? Is this what the C's meant by an octagonal complexigram?

I would also point out that the Great Pyramid of Egypt is a tetrahedron and a very special one at that since scientists and mathematicians over the centuries have come to realise that it has encoded in it so much scientific knowledge including the circumference of the Earth and constants, such as the speed of light and Plank's Constant. Randall Carson is merely one investigator to have discovered this fact:

sacredgeometryinternational.com

The Great Pyramid Decoded: Part 1 - Sacred Geometry International

Evidence for Advanced Geodetic Knowledge in Archaic Times. A short segment on the Great Pyramid from our film Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe. Here Randall demonstrates exactly how the Great Pyramid of Cheops encodes, “the dimensions of our planet with accuracy rivalling modern...
    Another person who engaged in a lifetime study of the Great Pyramid was none other than Isaac Newton, the father of Gravity.

One might therefore ask the question whether the Great Pyramid (built by Atlantian descendants 2,000 years after the Deluge) may hold the answer to UFT.
    John G then chipped in with the following useful comments:

"So what is all this saying? The Cs seem to like the hexagon as 4 (spacelike) and 2 (timelike). This extra time and space was used by Ark around 1990 for bounded complex domains and its associated algebra (the 2-dim time disk being a complex time and the 4-dim space hyperball being a 3-dim complex space). This would give the "complex" of a complexigram. This domain could make curved roads look straight as the Cs have said for 4th density. Before I ever knew about the C's, I had heard 4 spatial dimensions would mean you can't tell left from right. This reflection thing could probably turn a pentagon into multiple triangles a la Lethbridge too. The octagon/octagonal/octonion could mean you have to go up from the tetrahedron/quaternion/pentagon/hexagon at which point you could have double tetrahedrons/quaternions.

The geometry like Ark mentioned can be symbolic as in for associated simple algebras (using simple algebras gets mentioned here in this most recent session). The Cs did not like large Lie algebras in a previous session preferring geometric algebra aka Clifford algebra for this context. Ark wrote a Clifford algebra paper recently where he mentioned Clifford algebra as a "mother algebra". This means you can get simpler algebras from it (both Lie and Clifford ones) but the large Clifford algebra itself isn't actually used any more than the large Lie algebras the Cs did not like.

That 12x12x12 array derives from a session with Santilli. The 12 as Ark said is two hexagons, one being the normal 4+2 one and the other being called "energies" is perhaps related to Santilli's matter and antimatter universes which Ark has related to the double light cone structure. Ark on his English blog related the light cone to a bounded complex domain (Poincare disk) where the interior complex part (like with the expanding balloon analogy for the expanding universe) is usually ignored as not being physical but perhaps it should not be ignored. Using three 12s is perhaps a Dirac gamma matrices-like analogy (The Dirac gamma matrices would be 4x4x4). Another thing from a session to add in that the Cs/Ark liked is a bimetric gravity and of course electromagnetism still has to be added but they are all perhaps likely to be different "simple algebras" with associated geometry (real or symbolic).

See: Hyperbolic Geometry | Open System - Ark's blog - Page 9

Last edited:
Bluegazer said:

I don't intend to go into the mathematical detail, I think MJF has done it very well. The first thing I want to comment is that the Lemniscata seems to offer the clue to understand why alchemists choose certain places for their enclaves. The most obvious answer is that they are points on the planet where it is easier to travel between densities and/or dimensions. An example of such places would be Mount Sashta in the U.S. I mention this place because it is mentioned in a book I consult many times about Atlantis (later I will insert a transcript of one of its chapters, relevant to the subject of the UFT).

Theoretically if we follow what the ley lines expose, it should be in Rennes-le-Château the node point of a standing wave (and if we think about it, it could be a facilitator, if not THE facilitator for the communication with the C's, in addition to the abilities of Laura and the group):

Most likely the enclave or any other enclave makes use of the physical-hyperdimensional properties of the large peaks on the globe where energy transfer between densities occurs. And we know that UFO activity has also been documented in those peaks.

However, such places seem to be internally prepared (excavated) to refine and adjust what they already do naturally. Hence the mention of temples or templates.

This also reveals something else. What better place to hide an object than a point or node that 4D STS cannot reach by the very property of that contact point being the 7th density?

The above comments I have highlighted are very insightful. However, I think the node point you mention may be elsewhere in the region and not in Rennes-le-Chateau itself. Indeed, I think it is one of the mountains in the Pyrenees, probably close to where the enclave of alchemists is based, and lies within the mountain range that Poussin depicted in his paintings (see my earlier article Poussin's Mountainous Mystery for more), once we can identify it. It is most likely comparable to Mount Shasta in California, which you mentioned in your earlier post.​

Where the extract you quoted from in your post said: "This is the energy by the Rosicrucians named "Fire," that which gives entrance to that mysterious realm of nature penetrated only by the adept, thaumaturgist, magician", this reminded me that the prefix "Pyr" as in "Pyramid" stems from the Greek word πῦρ (pyr), meaning "fire". The C's mentioned this "pyr" connection in the following extract from the transcripts:
Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

Q: (L) The other night we were talking about the "Mark of Cain" and I lost part of the tape. I would like to go back over that a little bit more at this time. What was the true event behind the story of the "Mark of Cain?"

A: Advent of jealousy.

Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?

A: Lizard takeover.

Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".

A: Okay.

Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Is that all?

A: No. But, do you need more?

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually?

A: Whoa.

Q: (L) How many people?

A: 6 billion.

Q: (T) That's 500 million more than there are now.

A: No, 200 million.

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center.

Q: (L) What is your center?

A: Our realm. STO.

Q: (L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to Others realm...

A: They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

To disrupt the frequency waves of light, well... you have to know its frequency.

You can make small changes to the frequency of light by modulating it with a surface acoustic wave modulator or a voice coil mounted mirror or a number of other modulators.

You can change the frequency a tiny amount by reflection from anything. Since a small amount of momentum is transfered in the reflection, there is a small energy loss and hence a lower frequency upon reflection. However, it is too tiny to notice.

In the realm of non-linear optics, Raman scattering is a common method for mixing two laser frequencies to get the sum and difference frequencies. You can also use a lithium niobate crystal to double or triple the frequency of a YAG laser, which is the method used in a green laser pointer.

Other methods include Doppler shifting and gravitational shifting of the frequency.

This one is a bit different: fluorescence. In LEDs used for home lighting a deep blue or ultraviolet LED illuminates carefully chosen phosphorescent materials which convert the ultraviolet to a nearly full spectrum of white light. You might at first think that this is a different process in which photons are absorbed and then new photons are emitted. But if you look very carefully at reflection, refraction and Raman processes, they all involve absorption and re-emission of photons. This is the reason that Feynman students were taught that waves do not really reflect or refract. What you observe is the effect of countless electrons or electric dipoles altering position at light frequencies to alter the electromagnetic wave that arrives.
Nope. Not linearly at least.

What we call light are the electromagnetic waves of the frequency range 430–770 THz intercepted by our eye, it’s not a single frequency. In this sense, you can’t alter its ‘frequency’, but what you can do is cut off various of its frequency ranges through attenuation (absorption) to only allow a specific narrow/wide band to pass through.

The only way to alter a single frequency (approximate single-frequency, as it’s still unattainable with current tech) is if you control the source itself . If you don’t control the source and the wave is e.g. already at 560 THz, you can’t do anything to it other than attenuate it.

There are however nonlinear ways to generate new/modulated frequencies detailed here as ‘Nonlinear optics’

It seems that a new route in research is opening up: Nonlinear optics.

And that also includes what @Pierre is writing about:

Chapter 5: Biophotons​

We have presented in the previous chapter the concept of chirality. As mentioned previously, molecules with the same composition can present two mirror images: "right-handed" (D) or "left-handed" (L). See the cases of ascorbic acid for example.

View attachment 64387
© Unknown
The two different chiralities of a molecule

But, what do (D) and (L) exactly stand for? Actually (D) is the initial of Dextrorotatory while (L) is the initial of Levorotatory.

In fact the very definition of dextrorotatory (D) vs levorotatory (L) has nothing to do the chemical properties or chirality per se but with the different ways each of these two types of molecules bent photons:

View attachment 64388
©Libretexts
When polarized light interacts with chiral molecules, the plane of polarization is rotated

More than that, according to Irena Cosic, it seems that photons, both visible and invisible, are directing the very activity of proteins:

To illustrate this point let’s take the example of two molecules: 3-4 benzopyrene and 1-2 benzopyrene, which are organic compounds with exactly the same chemical composition C20H12:

View attachment 64389
© Sott.net
Left: 3,4-benzopyrene. Right: 1,2-benzopyrene;

As shown in the diagram above, the only difference between these two molecules is geometrical (location of the benzene compound) but the properties differ drastically. While 3-4 benzopyrene is highly carcinogenic, 1-2 benzopyrene is an harmless molecule.

How can we explain that no difference in chemical composition and only a minute geometrical difference induce such a large difference in chemical properties? When Fritz Popp analyzed the photons emissions of the two molecules he noticed something “unusual”:

One reason why this anomaly in the UV light absorption and reemission has such a drastic effect is because the UV band seems to be used predominantly by living cells to communicate with each other:

So this experiment confirms that it is not the material substance (virus or protein for example) that matters per se but the informational content it attaches to. In other words, what matters is not the material substance but what information it connects to in the Information Field.

The above suggests that it’s not the conformation that causes directly the difference in properties. There seems to be one more step: the geometry affects the photons that in turn affect in the chemical properties (informational content) of a given molecule:

View attachment 64390
© Sott.net
Geometry modifies light properties that modifies the informational content
that in turn modifies chemical properties

We hypothesized above that the light properties affect our connection with the information field. If this is true, one question is how photons can carry information and, at the same time, be compatible with proteins “antennas”, knowing that these protein antennas display fractal properties:

An individual photon is defined by a few parameters like its wavelength, amplitude and diffraction mode, so its information-carrying capacity is limited proportionally its number of parameters. In addition, an individual photon doesn’t display fractal patterns that would match with the protein/fractal antenna.

Logically as a group, photons can communicate much more information than an individual photon. But this information carrying capacity is de-multiplied if the group of photons behaves in a coherent manner like a Laser for example. In this case synergies appear and the group of coherent photons can carry way more information than the sum of its parts (individual photons). Here is an example that illustrates the above point:

But do biophotons display coherence like Lasers do? Several prominent researchers in the field of biophotons claim so, among whom Bischof[7], Popp and Yan[8], and Bajpai[9] [10].

As stated in the quote above, coherent photons display amazing information carrying capacity but what about the match between the signal (photons) and the antenna (proteins)? We know that proteins contain fractal patterns; can coherent photons also produce fractal patterns?

Light produced by Lasers is coherent; it means in layman’s terms that photons move in unison or in more technical terms the photons wavelengths are in phase in space and time as described in the illustration below:
View attachment 64391
© Unknown
Photons produced by a laser are coherent

In 2019, for the first time, scientists managed to produce fractal light patterns from lasers, i.e. coherent photons[11]. In addition they've shown the fractal light could be created in 3D rather than just in 2D:

View attachment 64392
© Wits University
Fractal light created by Laser

Like lasers, structured water in living creatures is coherent:

The reason living organisms could appear like a dynamic liquid crystal display is because all of the molecules in the tissues and cells including especially the water molecules, are not only globally aligned as liquid crystals, but also moving coherently together as a whole.

Here is a short video made Mae Wang Ho[12]. It shows how water in a live being is a liquid crystal; it diffracts light like a solid crystal prism. Notice that when the lens of the microscope is rotated the colors of the same body part of daphnia change:

Furthermore structured water is known to emit biophotons[13]. So, one of the next logical questions is: Do biophotons emissions reveal fractal pattern?

As a matter of fact, they do. Although the topic of biophotons in conjunction with fractals is seldom investigated, fractal patterns have been shown in biophotons emissions in this paper titled Short-Time Fractal Analysis Of Biological Autoluminescence:

To summarize, we saw that two chiral molecules, two proteins for example, have exactly the same composition; they only differ in handedness. The difference in chirality leads to different biophotons emissions enabling connections the different area of the Information Field, that in turn confer the two molecules with two different informational content i.e. chemical properties:

View attachment 64393

© Sott.net

The above suggests how important epigenetic factors (diet, emotions, thoughts, actions...) are; for these changes, DNA will express this or that protein/antenna. This change in proteins induces a change in biophotons emissions (fractal patterns) that modulates your very connection to the information field; literally modifying the information you access to.

Here is a diagram showing how chromatin can activate or de-activate gene expression (production of this or that protein/antenna):

View attachment 64394

© Gibney
Chromatin can suppress the expression of a gene by neutralizing histones

Coincidently or not, notice that the same chromatin which plays a crucial role in gene expression has also chromatin has photoreception properties:

At this point, you might wonder where biophotons ultimately come from, how are they produced? It seems that oxygen is the main source of biophotons:

The emergence of biophotons is due to the bioluminescent radical and nonradical reactions of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)[18]
More precisely it is the change in electrons spins around the molecule of dioxygen that creates biophotons:

View attachment 64395
© Unknown
The transition from O2 singlet to triplet produces photons

In conclusion, we can hypothesize that epigenetic changes may modulate our connection to the Information Field while oxygen may strengthen it.

[1] Robert Becker, Gary Selden (1998) “The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life” William Morrow Paperbacks
[2] Cosic, Irena (2001) “The Resonant Recognition Model of Bio-molecular Interactions: possibility of electromagnetic resonance” Polish Journal of Medical Physics And Engineering 7. 73-87
[3] Fritz-A.Popp (1984) ‘’Biologie de la Lumière’’ Résurgence
[4] Popp, 1984
[5] Banerji A, Navare C. (2013) “Fractal nature of protein surface roughness: a note on quantification of change of surface roughness in active sites, before and after binding” J Mol Recognit. 26(5):201-14
[6] Andrew Wagner (2020) ‘’Communicating via Long-Distance Lasers” NASA
[7] Bischof, Marco (2005) “Biophotons- The Light in Our Cells” Journal of Optometric Phototherapy 15. 1-5
[8] Popp F.A. & Yan Y. (2002) “Delayed luminescence of biological systems in terms of coherent states” Physics Letters A. 293. 93-97
[9] Bajpai, RP. (1998). “Coherent Nature of Biophotons: Experimental Evidence and Phenomenological Model” in: Biophotons. Springer
[10] Bajpai RP. (1999) “Coherent nature of the radiation emitted in delayed luminescence of leaves” J Theor Biol. 198(3):287-99
[11] Hend Sroor et al. (2019) “Fractal light from lasers” Phys. Rev. A 99, 013848
[12] Mae-Wan Ho (2008) “The Rainbow and the Worm: The Physics of Organisms” World Scientific
[13] Glen Caulkins (2012) ‘’ Biophoton Energy Water’’ Personal website
[14] A Hurst exponent below 0.5 means a fractal dimension comprised between 1.5 and 2
[15] Dlask M. et al. (2019) “Short-time fractal analysis of biological autoluminescence” PLoS ONE 14(7): e0214427
[16] Gibney, E. & Nolan, C.M. (2010) “Epigenetics and gene expression” Heredity 105. 4-13. 10.1038
[17] Hughes, A. et al. (2017) “Cell Type-Specific Epigenomic Analysis Reveals a Uniquely Closed Chromatin Architecture in Mouse Rod Photoreceptors” Sci Rep 7, 43184 (2017)
[18] Rahnama, Majid et al. (2010) “Emission of Biophotons and Neural Activity of the Brain” Arxiv
[19] Popp, 1986

Back
Top Bottom