„Am I Racist?“ (2024)

I have reservations about this movie.

The polemics against the ponerised, anti-white woke are well-deserved, low-hanging fruit. But knowing the publisher The Daily Wire and its stance on Zionism and Israel, I also have a strong feeling it will say nothing whatsoever about the racist ethnic cleansing and settler-colonialism of that state. That will be a glaring absence in light of the fact that it's the most blatant example of the psychopathic dimension of racism on the world stage today. Instead I have a feeling we will be subject to people waving the Palestinian flag and making fools of themselves. I also doubt the film will cover how the overwhelming amount of white people pushing the woke agenda, mass immigration, and so on are themselves Jewish.

You can't talk about racism in the world today without talking about Zionism. A film coming out about race from this publisher is likely just designed to gatekeep boomers and keep them from wandering off the plantation of the Postwar Consensus. But we'll see when it comes out, I suppose.
Good catch @whitecoast. I was so emotionally moved by the movie that I totally missed the obvious contradiction of who Matt Walsh is aligned with. ie The Daily Wire! and what he is purporting to expose. It should be as obvious as the nose on my face. Attention Matt Walsh. You can't claim the high road when your boss is part of an ongoing genocide. BTW, haven't seen Shapiro lately. Hypocrisy sucks:mad:

This reminds me of the phrase of the Cass. to be vigilant:
Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life.
They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
Session 28 September 2002

Posts using these clips have been liked…
Misguided TikTokers are using AI to translate Adolf Hitler’s speeches into English – and racking up millions of clicks on the under-fire platform, according to a watchdog media report.
(...)
Users have pushed and even celebrated the Nazi leader’s remarks in what is an apparent violation of TikTok’s guidelines that ban “promoting (including any praise, celebration, or sharing of manifesto) or providing material support to … individuals who cause serial or mass violence, or promote hateful ideologies.”
(...)
The video is of Hitler giving a speech with a slow instrumental beat that suggests the ruthless killer didn’t want to spark a conflict during World War II, that he tried to save the lives of women and children and waited to attack until he had no choice, according to the watchdog report.

I don't think I will be watching this “documentary”„Am I Racist? although I have seen a few clips and it reminded me of something like Borat. I suspect that Shapiro's production and media contacts will get his work, quality or not, sold and disseminated, like Matt Walsh who is a proxy.
What we are witnessing is how the global agenda now tends to shift polarity at an accelerated pace ( Gas geben an AfD slogan) because time is running out and so everything is crazy.
This Tiktok clip allows us to see many things, the main one measuring the pulse of the people their tendency towards “tolerance” - for me a hateful word - and the manipulation of the intelligence agencies that seem to induce people to express this division in a more reactive way guided towards far-right racism-facism, orchestrated and driven by guys like Sharkpiros who idolize money and would have want to sell us that “the other” (anyone other than Israel) is the bad guy so that we don't identify Israel as “the other.”

Some political commentators, in Spain, are predicting a clear breeding ground for a civil war in the US if anything happens to Trump.
An account with more than 20,000 followers and nearly 4 million views of 12 videos with Hitler speeches, an outline of Hitler and text that states, “Growing up is realizing Who the villain Really was.”
Thanks to groups like ADL and censors to all the so called Jewish censors who do not allow historical revisionism they are forcing young (and not so young) people to believe that Hitler is a figure they can identify with as if this man would have been totally reasonable.
ADL and hate groups demand TikTok to take stricter measures to combat ‘glorification of Hitler’. pic.twitter.com/ivG1PEBRSz
More translations in different languages are expected..In the end it will be China and by extension Putin who will be to blame.

Good catch @whitecoast. I was so emotionally moved by the movie that I totally missed the obvious contradiction of who Matt Walsh is aligned with. ie The Daily Wire! and what he is purporting to expose. It should be as obvious as the nose on my face. Attention Matt Walsh. You can't claim the high road when your boss is part of an ongoing genocide. BTW, haven't seen Shapiro lately. Hypocrisy sucks:mad:
It seems whitecoast was talking about the other Walsh's movie, and by the wording used, specifically expressing his assumptions of what the movie might and might not say. That in no way affects the quality of and the message presented in the "What is a Woman" 2022 movie by the same author, OSIT.

IOW, saying "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" might be a good one to have in mind when assessing the situations like this one. FWIW.

Thanks to groups like ADL and censors to all the so called Jewish censors who do not allow historical revisionism they are forcing young (and not so young) people to believe that Hitler is a figure they can identify with as if this man would have been totally reasonable.

Young people are identifying with Hitler because young people tend to be rebellious and seek what is prohibited. Testing to "find where the boundaries are" is a normal part of transitioning from Childhood to Adulthood.

Hitler rebelled against the New World Order, and his speeches have always been censored. Kids want to learn why.

Humans also naturally seek Structure, Order, and Predictability. They become neurotic and deeply unhappy without those things.

Jewish Bolshevism uses structural breakdown, disorder, and unpredictability as weapons of conquest. Fascism is the opposite, and provides those things.

Few Americans have ever actually listed to what Hitler said. A.I. now makes that easy.

In this speech 3 months before the end of WWII Hitler foretold the future of the West if Germany lost. People today are desperate for any Leader willing to risk his life by speaking truth.

Young people are identifying with Hitler because young people tend to be rebellious and seek what is prohibited. Testing to "find where the boundaries are" is a normal part of transitioning from Childhood to Adulthood.

True. You can't tell the kids (especially boys) all day long that over there's the devil incarnate, but you are not allowed to look, and expect that kids won't be curious. I mean, how to rebel these days and get your parents and teachers freak out? Exactly.

Hitler rebelled against the New World Order, and his speeches have always been censored. Kids want to learn why.

True in some sense, but he was also duped by powers he didn't understand, and very quickly became the plaything of others for their own interests. These complexities are lost on those who just go from "wait a minute, the guy made some fair points" to "actually, he was the good guy". It's especially tragic since many of those who toy with neo-Nazism these days were furious about the Covid thing. Well, under Hitler it was much worse. You were facing societal hysteria on a grand scale and a frankly stupid mob you had to go along with or else.

Humans also naturally seek Structure, Order, and Predictability. They become neurotic and deeply unhappy without those things.

I'm afraid you are correct, but there are also those who would rather know the truth as best as they can, even if it's dangerous, than living in a society that tells them what to do and what to think. In that sense, neo-Nazism isn't the right call for truth seekers, even though some of those suddenly celebrating Hitler probably think of themselves as "truth seekers".

In this speech 3 months before the end of WWII Hitler foretold the future of the West if Germany lost. People today are desperate for any Leader willing to risk his life by speaking truth.

He says some very true things about the suffering of Germans there - the hunger blockade after WWI that killed around 800k Germans (his numbers are largely correct), his reference to German farmers literally having to ship part of their livestock to France continually, and so on. He is also correct that for all their talk, the allies refused to take in the Jewish refugees from Germany (and the Brits also tried to prevent the Zionists from getting hold of them). However, first, trying to purge Germany of all Jews just meant a whole lot of suffering of innocent people, while the real perpetrators (Jews and non-Jews alike) roamed free and took advantage of it all. Second, even assuming a revisionist stance for a moment in that Hitler didn't actually intend to kill the Jews but expel them, it's still a fact that there were absolute horrors that were done to the Jews, particularly in the east. Just as one example, one mass shooting of Jewish civilians (women, children and all) went on for 36 hours straight. Things like that. And no wonder, given the Nazis' policies. Also, in terms of other nations taking them in as refugees, this is empty rhetoric - what did Hitler expect? It should have been clear that this would never happen. So whether it was naiveté or calculation, he sent Jews to their death and worse on a massive scale.

There had been terrible, terrible massacres, torture, rape and savagery on all sides. The Germans in Poland suffered terribly at the hand of Poles after Versailles, and the Poles under the Nazis; the Britains massacred Palestinians in 1937 in a way that rivals the worst Holocaust gore stories. The British were blown to pieces and hanged from lampposts by Zionists. Britains savagely firebombed German civilians, and millions of German women were raped by Soviets and others. Germans slaughtered entire Jewish populations in certain places. It's almost as if history is pure terror. And depending on which part of the suffering you focus, you can steer sentiments in this or that direction.

Swinging from our current horror show to its inversion (Nazism) as a dialectical counter-move is inevitable in some sense, but it keeps those who so swing on the same level. Things are opening up "left and right" and everywhere - myths are shattered, the postwar consensus is falling, anything goes. Instead of allowing ourselves to be once more blindly controlled by history running its course, we should see it as an opportunity to grow in mind and soul, to see deeper, to further our understanding and ability to see things from many different perspectives - to better understand the human condition and therefore ourselves. It can be painful at times, but it's necessary.

If we are simply driven by our emotions and lack the depth of knowledge, character and wisdom to navigate this crazy reality, we will be swept under the wave instead of learning to ride it.

For a human being the sense of being rebellious is in reality a search for growth and freedom at the level of the soul, to this comes before the ignorance due to a bad education of the system or society-family- where it is not taught about respect for the freedoms of others, and the concepts are distorted until adulthood, that is why what you call “rebel”, in this contex,t is more a desire between satisfaction and dissatisfaction of course there will be some limits but of poor quality Gurdjieff would say of a lower quality.
The being of a modern man is of a very inferior quality. But it can be of such poor quality that no change is possible. This should always be remembered. People whose being can still be changed are very fortunate. But there are definitely sick people, broken machines with which nothing can be done. And those people are the majority. If you think about this, you will understand why only a few can receive real knowledge. Their being prevents them.
The word rebellious appears again and it only remains to say that this person seems to have been totally devoted to the STS, which explains in a broader and deeper sense, that he was not going against the n.w.o. Now, if he believed it, it was nothing more than wishful thinking and a bit of naiveté or self-serving credulity on his part.
Q: (L) What influence was Adolf Hitler under when he undertook to do the things he did. Who was guiding him?
A: Lizards. Indirectly.

Q: (L) What connection did they use to influence him?

A: Projected beings of human type, inspired forms of great Aryan spirits
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?
A: No.
Hitler's speeches are on the web, they can be found on Google for Kids who want to compare and research.
Jewish Bolshevism uses structural breakdown, disorder, and unpredictability as weapons of conquest. Fascism is the opposite, and provides those things.
I am not going to take this statement with tweezers, I will only say that this is the strategy of duality, polarization, this is how evil operates ““divide et impera”, and it is the human being who always loses, that is why I put the phrase of the cass. first as a precaution.
People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." Session 28 September 2002

Few Americans have ever actually listed to what Hitler said. A.I. now makes that easy.
Yes it is true, and it shows in this case that many United States people are very lazy because despite having many resources to get to this kind of information and knowledge, then they get carried away by fashion and tiktok is their new way of learning.

Regarding the prediction, it was "easy" to assume what was going to happen - because the war was already lost - and they had as an example the sanctions of the first war, another trap for the German people. Their way of thinking about the Jews was in tune with many people, not only Nazis or Europeans, this was not politically incorrect, the problem was and is that it became an ideology. I think that part of what he said was just the lamentation of a twisted ego that caused the total moral ruin of the good German people and the division of a country that could have been in reality a true sovereign nation, not to mention the misery and darkness that engulfed the earth with all the genocide of a war, of which his true intention has been mentioned in the sessions.
There is a lot of truth in what you say about people being desperate for a leader and so they are fooled by those who offer them a hero or a messiah - that's why they created the Marvel movies - people want to hand over their free will, their responsibility to someone else to save them or do the job for them or tell them “the truth”. There is no free lunch. If one really wants something, study, read and work on oneself.

If you have a Twitter account I highly recommend watching this

If not then read this book

Rockefeller – Controlling the Game (e-book)​

Author: Jacob Nordangård
Publisher: Stiftelsen Pharos
Published: 2022
Pages: 274, mainly text (with a few illustrations and tables)
ISBN: 978-91-9858-439-4

Description: “This is a thrilling and paradoxical story of how the family that made the world dependent on oil, has funded environmental and climate research since the 1950s, helped shape climate policy since the 1980s, and supported climate activism since the 1990s.

The Rockefeller family’s long-standing battle against climate change contains elements of sophisticated propaganda techniques, futurism, and New Age philosophy, aiming at a complete transformation of the whole earth system, including economy, ecology, culture, and humanity itself. The Rockefeller Foundation’s stated mission to “promote the well-being of humanity throughout the world” has a dark flipside.

This book introduces the Rockefeller family's most influential members, businesses, philanthropies and associates, and highlights their unprecedented influence over areas such as education, medicine, agriculture, art, architecture, population control and geopolitics.”

We are being grifted by the best

...there are also those who would rather know the truth as best as they can, even if it's dangerous, than living in a society that tells them what to do and what to think.

I have this idea that a virtuous society should teach Citizens to know the truth and do good things.

I'm going to be quite critical here, so hopefully people will understand that I'm not attacking anyone personally, merely disagreeing and/or discussing (often times only in part) something that's been said. So here goes... :-O

Sadly, many people are emotionally still children with their reactive, programmed and childish beliefs. They never transition into what could be construed as emotional adulthood, nor do they look deeply into any situation. They remain easily programmed, reactive and emotional. They are black and white thinkers. It's sad that they can be so easily manipulated. I think the Cs said (but I'm not sure where) that the best that can be expected from Americans is to function as emotional teenagers. I'm find that sad.
Hitler wanted to create the New World Order (Third Reich, it was a 'thing' after all). This was his aim. There are many people who have never gotten over that or what he did to pursue it.
So do sheep and other farm animals. Humans can be lazy, stupid and unwilling to do anything for themselves. They seek salvation from outside and are not willing to do the inner work required to grow.
I'm not really sure what 'Jewish Boshevism' is, but Fascism (to me) represents totalitarianism. I'm not really sure I like THAT jackboot on my neck, or anywhere near my person.
Good, but they need to be listening to what all world leaders say (as well as observing their actions in real time), rather than only listening to the ones that msm and their government deem 'appropriate'. It would also benefit them to have a really good understanding of what the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution is all about. I'm presuming a US bias here. Well actually, they should have a really good understanding of their entire Constitution.
Hitler did more than that. He risked his soul and yes, he lost it. I believe it got "smashed" because he 'sold out' and aligned with the 'bad guys'. There are worst things than risking your life, but people don't seem to understand that. They can't see past the physical.

These are just my opinions and I'm learning as I go, too.

Back
Top Bottom