Amazing Grace

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I wanted to buy at red pill press the book "Amazing grace" but the book is out of print.

I finally found it :) on amazon (in the usa), bought it and received it yesterday. The book that i received is the 2002 edition. I think that the book was revided in 2003.

My question is : Can you tell me if the 2002 edition is quite similar to the 2003 or is it like The secret history of the world going from 400 pages to an revised edition of 800 pages?

Namaste

Grace has not been revised or changed. It is also out of print and you may have gotten one of the last two or three copies.

Laura said:
Grace has not been revised or changed. It is also out of print and you may have gotten one of the last two or three copies.
Thank you Laura for your answer. And yes i realized that i have been lucky.

For the not-so-lucky:

Will the book 'Amazing Grace' ever be available as eBook, html or as hardcopy?

I hope that the book will be republished.

I have finished it and i loved it. Very interesting to learn about the life of Laura and realized what she has to pass through.

Lots of admiration for Laura and gratitude.

monkee said:
Data said:
For the not-so-lucky:

Will the book 'Amazing Grace' ever be available as eBook, html or as hardcopy?
A while ago it was available as free download
Very true, and I had forgotten I had it on my hard-drive.

Laura: Is it ok to share the pdf version of Amazing Grace?

Dominique.

Anyone want to consider me as a friend, to send me a copy? Please? Pretty, pretty please? :)

On amazon.com there are a few books left. What puzzles me is, that they have different publishers, eg. Virtual Publishing Group, New Age World Publishing, etc. Is that normal? Sellers are mostly virtual bookstores.

VPG was the original publisher and it changed into NAW and passed the contract to them. After a couple of years of them selling books and me never getting a dime, I cancelled the contract and bought all copies from NAW that they said they still had in stock. So, if they are actually selling any, it is being done illegally.

It seems the only copies available on Amazon are through Marketplace; that's just regular people selling them through the website. They may have a NAW version so they place it under that category of publisher for accuracy.

dant said:
Anyone want to consider me as a friend, to send me a copy? Please? Pretty, pretty please? :)
If you want I can send you my copy of the book.

domivr said:
dant said:
If you want I can send you my copy of the book.
I would be grateful to receive a copy. It is not clear as to the medium
of the book, but let me know what I need to do in order to receive it.

Again, thanks for your offer!

Dan

Anything new on the issue of getting a copy of Amazing Grace? A small Cass study group we've organized expressed interested in Amazing Grace since reading references to it in later works.

Here's an idea borrowed from other user sponsored media: offer a copy of Amazing Grace as a premium for a donation of a designated amount to QFG.

Back
Top Bottom