Amazing Grace

SummerLite said:
I really enjoyed the personal descriptions of experiences that are "out there" in the Wave. So this sounds like my cup of tea. :)

Oh yes, there are a lot of "out there" experiences in AG. It's certainly not some boring autobiography book. Somebody could make a great movie out of it. ;)

Persej said:
SummerLite said:
I really enjoyed the personal descriptions of experiences that are "out there" in the Wave. So this sounds like my cup of tea. :)
Somebody could make a great movie out of it. ;)

I totally agree, and most of the Laura writings are great base for film scripts. Who knows ... ;)

I don't know why it's taken me so long to get around to reading "Amazing Grace", I knew it would be excellent, having read "The Wave" and SHOTW, but I had no idea how powerful it would be for me.
For instance "Unfortunately, the questioner did not approach the matter with sufficient openness to allow the point to be clearly delineated that this principle works both ways! The fact becomes apparent, when we consider the above remark, that when we attempt to “save” others because we have judged them to be in need of saving, or even if we attempt to save ourselves because we have judged ourselves to be imperfect, we literally are opening the door to, and inviting in the forces of darkness." this is from Chapter 28 when Laura is recounting words of Lama Sing. There is so much wisdom in this book, and considering so much of it was learned the hard way through much adversity, I am so grateful for Laura's searing honesty. I just think to myself how painful it would be to recount my own experiences and put them out there for people to see. She is a warrior!!!
Thank you, Laura, you do give us all courage to persevere and carry on!!

Back
Top Bottom