Ambassador

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Prodigal Son said:
Just spotted a couple of new Ambassadors - Luis and Renaissance. Richly deserved. :clap: :perfect: :thup:
Congratz to both! :perfect:

The forum has been getting more visitors during the last year so it's great to see the Ambassadors team growing. :rockon:
 

Nienna

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Actually, Luis was an Ambassador from the start (was formerly logos5x5). The two new ones are Renaissance and Odyssey.
 

Nancy2feathers

The Living Force
voyageur said:
Just chiming in on the subject of the Forum's Ambassador's. Having followed along, and realizing it is near a year ago that Ambassadors were first proposed, just wanted to say what a tremendous job you people are doing helping members here and helping people who have recently come here to learn - well done! :clap:
Agreed. Job well done to all the Ambassadors. :perfect:
 

Ollie

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Nienna said:
Actually, Luis was an Ambassador from the start (was formerly logos5x5). The two new ones are Renaissance and Odyssey.
Thank you Nienna for the correction, and congratulations to Odyssey.
 

Nienna

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Since we are celebrating the new ambassadors, it should also be mentioned that truth seeker is, also, now an Ambassador.
 

Ollie

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Nienna said:
Since we are celebrating the new ambassadors, it should also be mentioned that truth seeker is, also, now an Ambassador.
Congratulations truth seeker, well deserved. :clap: :perfect:
 

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Prodigal Son said:
Nienna said:
Since we are celebrating the new ambassadors, it should also be mentioned that truth seeker is, also, now an Ambassador.
Congratulations truth seeker, well deserved. :clap: :perfect:
Congratulations to the new ambassadors!!!

:clap: :thup: :cheer:
 

Arwenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
A big congratulations to you guys- truth seeker, Renaissance and Odyssey! Thank you for making the forum what it is.

:cheer: :cheer:
 
Top Bottom