An electric ghost?

It turns out there are several youtube videos with John Keel, after watching the movie about the Mothman prophecies I was happy to watch his take on it and to watch some of the other interviews and talks. I think I am better prepared to read his books now.

Hi ScottD,

I had a similar experience but I cant remember if it was before the experience or after
where this psychic woman I had previously met in Sedona, Arizona came to me in a dream
stating that "they are now getting us through electricity" Anyways the experience I had was
one night I went into the bathroom, this was maybe 2 years ago, and I went to unplug, or plug
something into the wall in this bathroom where my boyfriend was also present (thank goodness),
and once I went to either unplug or plug something within the outlet "ZAPP" all the sudden I was
collapsing to the floor almost like fainting and blacking out from my energy being wiped out, my partner
noticed this as I was falling to the floor and he called my name out loud caught my attention and just allowing
my knees slightly graze the hard tiled floor as I shockingly stood back up.

The plugs, outlets, and wires were not damaged or wet in anyway, one of the things I should mention
though is that I was highly induced and dazed out from smoking to much sativa at the time which might of
been a cause in some way that possibly lowered my natural awareness defensive protection capabilities.

Ghoul-gle Home? Actress Jenny McCarthy spooked by ‘supernatural’ sounds in home video footage (POLL)
21 Jul, 2018 12:48
While random sounds emitted from an electronic device can take a person by surprise, it takes a special kind of a naivety to think it’s the work of a supernatural force – enter model Jenny McCarthy.

McCarthy posted a home security video to Facebook earlier this week, showing the actress walking out of her living room before hearing a sweeping tone and three piano notes in quick succession. Spooked by the sound, McCarthy can be heard calling to her husband, actor Donnie Wahlberg. “Donnie, someone just played the piano,” she said.

Occam’s razor dictates that the simplest explanation is usually the best – but McCarthy must not know too much about that. Instead, she leapt to the conclusion that a ghost was haunting the house. The video was posted along with the caption: “HAUNTED! Just happened in my house! I had to look at the security tape to prove it. Ahh!!”

Observers quickly pointed out that the sound was a lot like the one emitted by Google Home. One commentator wrote: “It’s your Google Home speaker connecting. We have one, and it does the same thing.” However, others were more willing to believe the supernatural narrative. “That’s pretty weird!” wrote another. “It does look like there is someone behind the piano.”

READ MORE: You’ll never walk alone: CCTV captures ‘ghost’ alongside couple (VIDEO, POLL)

McCarthy could well claim that if it wasn’t a ghost playing the piano, it might have been a poltergeist that activated the Home device. She has yet to comment on how similar the two sounds are. Listen below and decide for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom