Ancient Comet ‘Atlas’ is Back! Plus Giant Asteroid

I agree with you, sid, except...
It does get very near to Earth around Feb 2021
...it does not. It will be halfway between Mars and Jupiter in terms of distance from the Sun by then. Neither I think this comet is a very good candidate for putting us in danger in terms of viruses unless she develops a really big coma - but maybe I am looking at it in a too linear way. If you run the animation and play with tilting the ecliptic, also zooming in and out, I can't see a close contact of Earth with the comet's orbit either. It looks like the Earth will get around 80-100 millions of kms away from the orbit at its nearest point. Is there a chance to pick some material traveling in its tail or along the orbit at this distance? I don't think so. But let's see what happens along the way. Maybe she will produce spectacular tale reaching over 100 mil.kms far and wide, sweeping our orbit and we will ride through the cloud or whatever is left after it.

Edit: grammar

Found an interesting website that seems to give detailed information on this comet, and others.

Also has a neat little 3D solar system simulator so you can see it's orbit, and where it will be on what dates.
In the simulation (second link) and one can take screenshots:
This one shows the position on April 27. C2019 is above the orbital plane of the Earth as seen from this position and moves counterclockwise.
1585894743229.png
Seen at the same time, but from another angle, the comet moves clockwise.
1585895168290.png
When one plays with the simulator it appears Comet C passes below the orbital plane of the Earth in early June.
From the first link in the quoted link if one adjusts the interval one can take a screenshot like this:
1585896409210.png
When Comet C is most close to the Earth, it is still more than a 100 million km away. The tail maybe at times will be closer, but this the simulations does not show.

Last edited:
The tail maybe at times will be closer, but this the simulations does not show.

The thing is the usual tail points away from the Sun. If that's the case, we won't touch it but it can drop material to the ecliptic and if it's long enough, it will include our orbit.

CometTail.jpeg

More interestingly, if it acts electrically and creates some spikes in different directions we could have a surprise.

CometTail2.jpeg

Edit: P.S. Possible big surprise would of course be an electrical arc as described for example by Pierre in Did Earth 'Steal' Martian Water? but I am not sure I want to witness anything that remarkable :wow:

Last edited:
Just read this from a news feed!

A huge icy space rock, comet ‘Atlas’, is currently in the constellation Ursa Major in the northern sky orbiting Mars, but it’s on a trajectory with our Sun and it will get progressively brighter as it reaches its closest point at the end of May, if it doesn't fragment that is. Read more Section: News General Science & Space

Read in Ancient Origins: https://apple.news/A-1Vq3RJnNp2tOldUhhoHkA

It will be showing up around the end of April.
Does this have something to do with "April Drop Dead" event?⁉:welcome:

"There is speculation among astronomers that Atlas might be related to the Great Comet of 1844 as it follows a similar trajectory, and that both Atlas and the “Great Comet” had both separated from a much larger comet born in the early days of the solar system. The trajectory of the larger comet would require a 6,000-year orbit around the Sun that would take it beyond the outer edges of the solar system - “about 57 billion miles (92bn km) from the Sun”, according to Dr. Brown."

From the article.
I apologize Laura for putting you in the picture. I was confused by what I was seeing.

Every time I read this part, somehow I see a collision between this giant (comet?) and another smaller body in our solar system, just as if I have witnessed it at some point in the past. The smaller body disintegrated into a billion pieces and the larger body broke into pieces following the orbital path of the larger body, somewhat.

It's one o'clock in the morning. Sleep seems hard to come by at the moment.

thank you tempo for that , I was just thinking about looking for an animation like that
I just posted a lame yt on the other thread
kinda found a date (early march 2021) where I think earth may pass thu where C19 crossed the ecliptic earlier

It turns out there will be another comet. C/2020 F3 (NEOWISE) is expected to reach magnitude 8 in early July: (image attached)
The above links are:

With the naked eye, one can see up to magnitude +6, with binoculars like 7x50 up to around +8 and still more with a 10x50. A dark clear sky with no or little light or atmospheric pollution is better. During the middle of the Summer there will above +50 degrees be less possibility, as the areas will be in permanent twilight or even daylight. Similar is true for the Southern Hemisphere. As Comet C/2020 F3 (NEOWISE) is only expected to reach +8, one will need binoculars and good viewing conditions.

Comets come every year, but many we do not see. On this page Кометный обзор — Кометы в 2020 году | Блог "Хронограф вечности" there is an overview, which however does not include the one just discovered. The magnitudes of Comets are difficult to predict, so the magnitudes below may not correspond with the observed values.
1585900131724.png

Attachments

• 1585899692144.png
    1585899692144.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
The thought of this comet is certainly giving me chills. I was trying to remember an earlier session about a particular comet being composed of nickel/having a blue-green tail and a Nostradamus prophecy. Found it! Session 19 June 1999:
Q: Well, there is another thing that the ‘Millennium Group’ has brought up, and that is the possibility that there is some object that has entered our solar system and the increased sunspot activity and so forth is a reaction of the sun to this object or objects. Can you comment on this?

A: The sun needs no such prompting to react thusly. It is a reactor, after all. It tends to react to less than others react to it.

Q: (A) But what is the ‘it?’ (L) And, the sunspot prediction was around a hundred the other day, but the actual sunspot activity was 240, I believe. Now, supposedly, when this Comet Lee swings around the sun during this period of high sunspot activity, the Millennium Group are saying that it is going to discharge the solar capacitor and that there is a possibility that great bolts of electricity will pass between planets and the comet or between planets and other planets, or between the sun and the comet, or something. Is this, in fact, likely to occur?

A: Bolts charge between positive and negative ions. What is the sun’s atomic structure vis a vis its “children?”

Q: (L) I guess the sun is positive and its children are negative, right?

A: We have a physicist present, yes?

Q: (L to A) Is the sun positive or negative? In an atom, what is the charge of the nucleus? (A to L) The question is: what is plasma coming from the sun? Electrons. Then what remains is positive. (L) So the sun is positive, and, since the electrons flow out toward the planets, then the planets must be negative, right? (A) That’s a possibility.

A: Research this for definitive answers to your question. What about the positive/negative ratio between earth’s ionosphere and possible passing “objects?”

Q: (L) Well, that’s what I was asking. These fellows claim that there will be discharges either between the sun and the comet, or the comet and the planets, or the planets and the planets, or the sun and the planets … all the bases are covered!

A: No they have not. What about the “vacuum” of space?

Q: (L) Are you saying that this electrical discharge can’t create visible bolts of lightning because of the vacuum conditions of space?

A: No we are not. We are posing a question in order to stimulate intellectual debate and inquiry. Learning is fun, after all!

Q: (A) I want to ask about the ‘plasma theory of comets,’ which the Millennium Group are promoting.

A: The plasma theory is correct, when certain factors are present. Could it have something to do with the composition of the object in question?

Q: (A) This is exactly the question. The object in question is the comet, and the question is: what is its composition, is it a dirty snowball, or is it a charged object that collects particles on its way like the ‘vacuum cleaner’ model?

A: Nickel?

Q: (L) So the composition of this particular comet is nickel?

A: No, we are almost desperately trying to “jump start” your intellectual capacities. Remember, this is a group effort here. Not a series of questions from the meek and helpless to the Lord High Commander!!

Q: It seems that they are desperately trying to tell us something without violating free will, but we have to participate in order to receive it.

A: Yes.

Q: (A) I just want to know about this particular comet?

A: Nickel?

Q: (L) What do we know about nickel? (A) There are all kinds of things about nickel. It is a metal. The question is whether nickel has anything to do with this particular comet.

A: If it does, it could be vital.

Q: (A) What is the composition of this comet?

A: Most comets are indeed “dirty snowballs,” composed largely of water ice and particulate matter. But, some are more like fast moving asteroids caught up in an orbital plane. Your “Millennium Group” is maybe just a bit too one-side-or-the-otherish at this point. Thus, a spectral analysis of this object is in order before one assumes it to be a cosmic vacuum cleaner.

Q: (A) I guess from this that, even if these guys can be in some cases correct, this comet, after analyzing, will prove to be just an ordinary dirty snowball. That is my guess.

A: No guessing allowed!

Q: (L) These guys say that they have repeatedly ask to get some data on this comet from the various government sources who have the capacity to do such analyses, simply have not been forthcoming with this information as though they have something to hide.

A: They are not the only ones who can analyze.

Q: (L) Then, I guess we need to find somebody who has done a spectral analysis. Find out who can do this. (A) It requires special equipment … (L) Is there something about this comet business that you want to convey to us so that we need to keep on it until we get to the right question?

A: You need to “keep on” a lot of things.

Q: (L) That’s what I mean. If there is nothing crucial about this at the moment, if spectral analysis is what we need to find and you are not going to tell us what it is composed of … ARE you going to tell us? What is it composed of? Or do we have to do a spectral analysis and find out on our own?

A: Have we not already indicated? Knowledge is power. If we give it to you like Halloween candy, it is diffused.

Q: (L) You said that the primary composition of this comet is nickel?

A: No, we said “nickel?”

Q: (L) What does ‘nickel’ mean? (A) It’s a shiny metal. (L) A coin, a five-cent piece …

A: What does molten nickel look like against the backdrop of space?

Q: (A) It would look like silver … (L) Would it have a color? (A) I don’t think so.

A: Does it conduct electricity? Is it magnetic?

Q: (A) Yes, it can conduct, but it’s not magnetic. Why ‘molten?’

A: What about the “tail” of such an object coming into contact with the ionosphere?

Q: (L) Oh. I think I get it. The Nostradamus thing about a great comet’s tail or something … let me look it up:

After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
In the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

This one is supposed to refer to something that occurs at the turn of the Millennium … Is this what we are getting at here? Something that will look like a ‘long spark running’ which then comes in contact with the ionosphere which may exchange potentials with the earth by virtue of this conducting, molten nickel tail? Yes????? Is that good?

A: Ask Arkadiusz.

Q: (L) Well, honey … am I on to something here? (A) The point is that this comet is in space. Space is rather cold, so the question is: what would make nickel molten? (L) Well, it will be close to the sun! That will heat it up! (A) This particular comet is not going to come close enough to the sun to melt it! (L) Well then, how can the nickel be molten???

A: What about flares?

Q: (L) That’s it! A bodacious solar flare! And, combined with the bodacious solar flare is a change of trajectory because of its accumulation of matter … so that it is closer to the sun … (A) But it is not coming close enough to the sun to be caught in a solar flare!

A: Is nickel magnetic?

Q: (L) No. What does it mean to this subject that a nickel is not magnetic?

A: Does nickel have a companion?

Q: (A) Well, when we say a ‘companion,’ it means another metal in the same family in the Mendeleev Table. I believe that cobalt and nickel are in the same family, but I will have to check …

A: And cobalt is invisible in the good old vacuum of space, but not nickel!

Q: (L) Does that mean it will attract cobalt?

A: No, cobalt will attract.

Q: (L) The cobalt will attract flares … electromagnetic phenomena …

A: Et al.

Q: (L) I see.

A: Now, you need to know the composition of this comet … And any other closely following same. We have alluded to the increased cometary activity before. Oort, and that which cyclically disturbs it.

Q: (L) I just want to know one thing … are any of these comets gonna hit the earth?

A: Someday, certainly. As have before.

{Sound anomaly on side two of tape one begins here.}

Q: While we are on the subject of the comet, sort of, a corollary thing, if this kind of activity gets out there, naturally the stock market is gonna drop completely off the charts … all the financial institutions on the planet. Things will be dire and desperate if such things get out … We were wanting to ask about investment possibilities …

A: Is such information going to “get out?”

Q: I doubt it. The powers that be will convince everybody that nothing is going on. There is nothing about it at all in the press. Very quickly, throw out a couple words about investment potentials at the present time.

A: Hold on, or buy a little of the precious metals …

So now I'm excited and nervous. Ecstasy, right? I was just listening to the astrologer's videos that @wodasi posted. She mentioned solar flares as a consequence of C-19 and from the above transcript, that surely does seem like something that could happen as well as plasma phenomena.

Like the COVID-19 and 911, it seems like this comet could be a similar worldwide, watershed moment for humanity rather than major destruction. A marker.

In my search for this transcript, I came across some of Laura's comments from a thread she began in 2008 called "Are The Olympic Games The Sign of the End:"
Are the Olympic Games The Sign of The End?

In this post, Laura refers to the comet in reference in the quatrain
After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
In the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

being a "harbinger."
[And this is, I think, the major clue: that the comet is a harbinger. This comet, itself, may not be an agent of change, but merely shows up at the same time that something else is happening - that MAY NOT BE VISIBLE. Also, the comet and the agent of change may be unrelated in direct terms, and only related in the sense of "harbinger and event." That's why I included the other session which said:]

There's a lot of fascinating and confounding (at least to me) clues in Laura's 2008 post that I never get tired of thinking of and will never totally understand. But one of the many things that struck me was the sentence:
Now, what if this quatrain does not necessarily refer to a celestial phenomenon, but rather something like a new 911?
I think that it is clear to me and people on the forum that the COVID-19 and PTB response was, basically, a new 911. And how the PTBs attempt to control the world's financial system has been tied to their response to the virus. Interesting that the investment advice in reference to this 1999 session is to "A: Hold on, or buy a little of the precious metals … "

With C/2019, it is scary/fascinating playing with the 3D solar system simulator and seeing where the comet will be throughout the seasons, in January 2021, it appears that it will come very close to earth indeed.

kinda found a date (early march 2021) where I think earth may pass thu where C19 crossed the ecliptic earlier
Not sure what you mean by that. Earth will not pass through any place where the comet was or will be (according to the visualization). She's coming from above ecliptic, swinging around Sun within Mercury's orbit (that's when she goes through the ecliptic, +/- at perihelium) and taking off below the plane. If you hold left button on your mouse and move the mouse, you can rotate the entire 3D model in any angle and see that there is no intersection of Earth and C19.

Found it!
Thanks for that! So based on the projected trajectory, my guess is that this girl is more of a harbinger than an executor. But that does not exclude a hell of a show involved. Who knows? With Elenin we were so curious to see something and where's she now? I rather wait for others with better antennas to chime in.

And now, there's this:

An asteroid which is big enough to end civilisation should it ever hit will make a close approach to our planet in April, NASA's asteroid trackers have found. The asteroid is listed by NASA’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies' (CNEOS) in California, US. The asteroid has been officially called 52768 (1998 OR2) and is estimated measure up 2.5 miles (4.1km) across.

An object this big could potentially kill millions of people if it ever hit the planet in the distant future.

Although the asteroid in question, 52768 (1998 OR2), has been deemed safe by NASA there are cosmic processes that could influence an asteroid to change its trajectory onto an Earth-bound one.

NASA has dubbed asteroid 52768 (1998 OR2) “potentially hazardous”, which describes the small possibility of an Earth-bound collision at a later, unspecified date.

According to NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California: “A relatively small number of near-Earth objects pass close enough to Earth and are large enough in size to warrant close observation.

“That's because the gravitational tug of the planets could, over time, cause an object's orbital path to evolve into an Earth-crossing orbit. This allows for the possibility of a future collision.”

Have you heard the buzz about a big – very big – asteroid that’ll pass close in April? We have! No, it won’t hit our planet. In fact, it won’t have any effects on Earth. Still, excitement is building among both professional and amateur astronomers about the upcoming flyby of asteroid (52768) 1998 OR2 – the biggest asteroid due to fly by Earth this year – coming closest on April 29, 2020. This space rock is probably at least a mile wide (1.8 km) and maybe 2 1/2 times that big (4.1 km). Closest approach is April 29 around 5:56 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (09:56 UTC; translate UTC to your time). Professional observatories are already pointing their telescopes at the huge space rock. Amateur astronomers with smaller telescopes will have an opportunity to see it as a slow-moving “star” very soon; if that’s you, we give charts and tips for observers at the bottom of this post that should help.

What if …

It is not a comet at all. Yes, it looks like a comet here in 3D land, but it could be a remnant that we are able to see of a passing vessel in 5D. Possibly a ship just passing through to pick up a few souls. How about a whale watching tour of the galaxy, see the ants crawling around this world (we are, the ants).

Whatever it is, it will be passing at a most contingent time, in this reality. Haiku …

And now, there's this:

A very active April and active year, feels like chickens are coming home to roost! 🐔

And now, there's this:

The potentially hazardous asteroid known as (52768) 1998 OR2 will pass closes to Earth on April 29, 2020, but NASA does not know of any asteroid or comet that will hit the planet for the next few hundred years. :lol:

By SEBASTIAN KETTLEY - Mar 30, 2020

By SEAN MARTIN - Apr 3, 2020

Just as a reminder, so you became aware: even your small FOTCM Creativity Crystal emits a [by pendulum and dowsing rod] very detectable, tall and intense, cone-shaped EM-field of several feet high, extending up above your bed and down below the crystal, under the bed and into your floor / into the room below or into the basement. Just like a compass, I think, it auto-aligns to Earth's gravity as all objects' EM fields appear to. Placed under your pillow, your head is bathed in its radiation constantly inside this strong electromagnetic energy field, while you sleep.

Now imagine a football-field sized, metal-containing asteroid having an extending and massive "cone shaped" EM field forward and back - the shape of its EM-field is possibly warped by laws described in the Electric Universe theory, but it is definitely there!

Russians have this custom of talking about 'geomagnetic influences', when frequently mentioning headaches, etc.. effects when a strong EM field of a solar flare, or a strong EM-field extending far from a large asteroid zipping by ==> punches our planet, like a boxing bag. Our planet has an EM-field too, as ourselves have a strong EM field as well. The physically perceivable effect of our personal EM-field [aura, etc..] is, I think, electrostatics charging our worn clothes and our worn daily clothes placed on the chair - still borrowing our lingering and very sticky EM-fields at night - attracting a lot of dust.

A big - solar flare is just like this cone, I think, a boomeranging EM-field freely flinging around in the solar system. Or similarly an EM-field lashing at our planet extending from a large asteroid zipping by ==> the immense, probably elongated [or arcing] EM-fields of these celestial phenomena are whipping our planet and along with Earth, punching our heads and along with it our auras = our minds / spirit bodies, which are EM-fields. So 'Rei-ki and Chi-wise' we get weak (or strongly charged), we get dizzy and get headaches and get thoroughly energetically imbalanced: Just like a boxer, when his opponent smacks him in the head with a big punch, the boxer gets wobbly all of a sudden and may collapse.

I hope the opposite will happen too, after a couple days of becoming weak & dizzy, exchangeably: so from the gigantic EM-fields of celestial phenomena affecting us, we might feel strong, charged too.

Back
Top Bottom