Anne Heche's death, suspicious?

In early reports, Heches loved ones were apparently angered by what they perceived to be the cold reaction of her ex, Ellen Degeneres.

Later Ellen commented:

Ellen DeGeneres, who dated Heche from 1997 to 2000, called it "a sad day."

"I'm sending Anne's children, family and friends all of my love," DeGeneres wrote Friday on Twitter after news broke that Heche had been declared brain dead.

Last edited:
This is apparently (i.e., unverified) footage of her car careening down the street moments before the crash.

Are the brakes of her car making that screeching sound??

If the video really shows her car, I see several things.

First, the car goes by at an enormous speed for a residential area and she is constantly braking the car, but the brakes do not have brake pads, the sound is that of the iron support where the pad goes, rubbing against the discs.

In my job I sometimes have to drive fast and the brakes wear out a lot, so on two or three occasions I leave the car without pads and the iron support, when rubbing against the brake discs, makes that noise.

In short, she had no brake and was pushing the pedal hard trying to brake.

On the other hand, being the country that she is from, it is almost certain that the car has an automatic transmission. The car speeds by without slowing down at all, which should happen by simply letting go of the throttle.

The brakes could be due to poor maintenance of the vehicle, but the fact that the car does not slow down implies a "failure" of the car at the control unit or software level.

If the car in the video, it's hers, it's highly suspicious.

Memory is not perfect, but sure seems like I remember reports of how long it took to get her out of the burning vehicle. (30-40 minutes?). So I was really surprised to see that she had hair. Because hair is like the first thing to burn off. 2nd thought was about probability Oxygen deprivation in such circumstances. No way could someone survive that long without Oxygen.
Besides the hair, I wondered at the skin appearance. Maybe there is a wet skin substitute that is used as a skin dressing in the field to slow fluid loss. I don't know. I'm thinking probably so. All kinds of miracle stuff being used these days.
The thing about buying a wig shortly before the accident, with a time stamped photo is interesting.
I'm inclined to think she got the old Boston Brakes treatment. But why?

Especially if people WANTED her dead?
Maybe exactly because of that?
I don't know, but somehow that would be some kind of protection. Not from everyone, there are alwas forces or so who know exactly what is going on, but if you have viewer people that want to harm you, it is better.
Or am I off here?

Back
Top Bottom