Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans - Smoking

I might try growing my own Tabacco. Organic & in a hot house apparently makes them grow really well.

Would be loads better than smoking that chemically soaked crap you get in supermarkets.

chaps23 said:
I might try growing my own Tabacco. Organic & in a hot house apparently makes them grow really well.

Would be loads better than smoking that chemically soaked crap you get in supermarkets.

If you do, I recommend the forum www.howtogrowtobacco.com. Tons of good info there on bow to do it. I plan to do that next year too.

Ah cool cool, we could compare photo's etc. I'll make a topic about it in the garden section when I'm done and update it including my growing tips/secrets.

Teresa said:
Laura said:
FrankM4326754 said:
I actually enjoy having a cigar and relaxing occasionally but unfortunately I do not believe that I am part of the proper gene pool since I have felt dizzy afterwards. I'm going to assume that dizziness is probably not a side effect that is conducive nor would it occur for someone who can benefit from the use of tobacco/nicotine, wouldn't you agree?

No.

Everyone I know felt dizzy when they first started smoking, including myself.

Same here, and every time I've tried to quick smoking I get physically and mentally sluggish.

Yep, same here, had a slight dizziness (rather pleasant) after smoking the first couple of weeks.
In addition to that, I made the mistake, first or second time I tried a cigar (it was more or less same week I started smoking) to have it on an empty stomach. Turned out to be a bad idea as I was feeling really bad the next couple of hours.

The following article on SOTT offers conclusive evidence for the benefits of smoking. Among the many things which stood out, this passage seems to me like it's another hit for the C's:

Science is conclusive: Tobacco increases work capacity

David Warburton's results were later repeated in many controlled trials of nicotine, including Parrott & Winder in 1989: 'Nicotine chewing gum and cigarette smoking: Comparative effects upon vigilance and heart rate'17. As the graph shows, smoking is the most effective nicotine delivery method...

Session 27 June 1998

Q: Now, I have such a screwy metabolism; I know that you once told me that my thyroid had been tampered with from other densities in an effort to dissuade me or prevent me from doing my work. The result of this is that I can go for days and eat almost nothing, and still gain weight! Why?
A: Because you have changed your third density frequency.
Q: What am I supposed to do now? Just stop eating altogether?
A: You lost, altered your chosen balancing mechanism.
Q: What altered my chosen balancing mechanism?
A: First: what is your chosen balancing mechanism?
Q: Do you mean something physical in my body?
A: Close.
Q: I don't know. Going to the gym? I haven't been going to the gym lately...
A: No.
Q: Something about the way I work or function?
A: No. Something you, or one, takes into the body.
Q: Thyroid pills? Do I need to increase the dosage?
A: This substance raises hemoglobin levels.
Q: What?! I quit smoking?!
A: Yes.
Q: How can smoking be a balancing mechanism?
A: Speeds up metabolism, thus allowing greater food intake.
Q: Well, all it did for me was allow me to eat at all! I guess that now I will have to quit eating completely forever!
A: Or bring nicotine back.
Q: Well, that's not gonna happen! Ark doesn't like it at all! Isn't there something else that would work?
Q: So, you are saying that nicotine is actually good for me?
A: Yes. Without it, you will remain with weight problems, because you will not be able to lower food intake enough to compensate. Why do you think you had the inkling to start smoking in the first place?
Q: Well, I just was going along with my friends, I thought. [I had started smoking when I was 16, though I had experimented with it when I was 15.]
Q: What other things does nicotine do?
A: Raises immunological defences.
Q: Anything else?
A: Excites neurotransmitters. You require less sleep.
Q: Is this true for everyone?
Q: (A) How much nicotine is necessary?
A: 100 mg per day.
Q: (A) Can it be in pill form? [Ark is CLEARLY unhappy with the idea of me smoking!]
A: Cigarettes infuse it to brain tissues most effectively.
Q: Well, I am certainly relieved! Now I know that I do not have a 'smoking demon' possessing me! I was really getting worried! [While I had quit, I was constantly and incessantly plagued with the urge to smoke. I had become convinced that it was a spirit attachment or some sort of "control mechanism" that would not let me go!]
A: Those who fit this profile find it nearly impossible to "quit" completely.
Q: So, there are people who are actually benefitted by smoking?
A: Genetics will offer proof of this.
Q: You mean that one can see changes in DNA before and after smoking?
A: Close
Q: Is this also true for Frank?
Q: Why us?
A: It is simply part of your "profiles."
Q: Is that also why I have been having more stomach problems than usual? [I could barely eat anything without having an upset stomach.]
Q: Well, I always noticed that smoking could settle my stomach. It also stimulated my digestive tract... (F) Yes.
A: (A) What is serious here is the number. How many milligrams... (L) How many cigarettes does this number of 100 milligrams translate into?
A: 20.
Q: Well, I never smoked that much! Only about 15...
Q: Well, I told myself 15!
A: It was not. [They were right.]
Q: Ark doesn't need to smoke, does he?
A: No. He does not fit the profile. He actually had to "work" to start smoking.
Q: (L) Did you? (A) Yeah, probably. (L) Well, then why did you? (A) Well, it was somewhat self-annihilating. (L) Ark is NOT happy with this explanation you guys have given. [And he STILL isn't, though he tolerates my smoking, and I DO feel enormously better having resumed without carrying all the guilt that our society is attempting to impose on cigarette smoking.]
A: Life contains unhappy explanations at 3rd density, sometimes.
Q: Well, I was really beginning to think I was possessed...

:cool2:

Kniall said:
The following article on SOTT offers conclusive evidence for the benefits of smoking. Among the many things which stood out, this passage seems to me like it's another hit for the C's:

Science is conclusive: Tobacco increases work capacity

David Warburton's results were later repeated in many controlled trials of nicotine, including Parrott & Winder in 1989: 'Nicotine chewing gum and cigarette smoking: Comparative effects upon vigilance and heart rate'17. As the graph shows, smoking is the most effective nicotine delivery method...

Fascinating article, isn't it? Inhalation from cigarettes causes nicotine to cross blood brain barrier more rapidly. :cool2:

FrankM4326754 said:
I actually enjoy having a cigar and relaxing occasionally but unfortunately I do not believe that I am part of the proper gene pool since I have felt dizzy afterwards. I'm going to assume that dizziness is probably not a side effect that is conducive nor would it occur for someone who can benefit from the use of tobacco/nicotine, wouldn't you agree?
I've found it easier on me to smoke in cold weather. If it's too hot I sometimes get light-headed and dizzy, too. Like others have pointed, that's certainly not a deciding factor. :)

Frank do you inhale cigars? I believe they have a lot more nicotine per hit than a cigarette. I get a "buzz" when I smoke cigarettes, but it was much more when I was just starring a few months ago, and is now very light. I think the feeling comes from not being used to nicotine, maybe it's similar to how one develops tolerance to alccohol only after having been drinking for a while, tho drinking is not a good idea as it has no benefits and only detriments. Not sure that feeling the "buzz" or not is indicative of anything except not being used to it or smoking more nicotine than normal (like inhaling a cigar vs a cigarette).

Back
Top Bottom