Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet

The day before yesterday, while chewing on some sausage a chip of tooth broke off. The one with the amalgam filling. It doesn't hurt and I have made an appointment with a dentist to have the filling removed.

Just to be on the safe side I have started drinking clay water three times a day (not too concentrated) to get rid of the mercury. And I have rinsed with clay water (much more concentrated).
And ordered some chlorella, too.

I have stopped eating gluten and diary altogether. And I am quite low on carbs, I would say. I had some buckwheat, carrots, peas, nuts and seeds this past week.

Not sure whether I should continue drinking clay water, as I have just read that I shouldn't detox (at least with DMSA) while my bowels are still adjusting, in order to avoid heavy metals maybe getting reabsorbed in the colon?

GMFaudio said:
Stranger said:
Well, I wouldn't start with DMSA detox unless your bowel movements have stabilized on a low-carb diet. Otherwise the heavy-metals maybe get reabsorbed in the colon and poison you. Changing the diet first is probably the best you can do for your disease.

I got the book today, started reading it, and it will not take long to finish. I have already change my diet to low-carb, holding to the rule of "less than 72". I feel like I am having a slight "flare-up", but I think that could be my body adjusting to the diet. How long do you think I should wait for my body to be adjusted in order to start the detox? BTW, I also ordered the personal Infra-red sauna, and it should be here by the end of the week. Any suggestions on how to start with the sauna? 10 min, 3 times a week?

Thanks

GMFAudio, please read this newly created thread I've put together this morning:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25725.0.html

I've been struggling with what I think is candida infection for the past few years, and I've always been perplexed by why I was never able to get rid of it despite all of the lifestyle and dietary changes that I've made. As I'm now learning through research on pyroluria, if you have this condition, there's probably no way to get rid of candida and other parasitic molds and yeasts unless you first treat the pyroluria itself. Doing a heavy metal detox, using the FIR sauna, taking supplements, eating paleo/ketogenic -- that's all probably fine after you treat the initial condition, but until that, the infection is probably always going to rebound if you don't get your pyroluria in order at the beginning. That's my present understanding, at least.

Best Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients​

Story at a glance:
  • Inflammation is your body’s built-in emergency response to assaults resulting in injury or infection. If the inflammation is not resolved, it becomes chronic, which can result in serious disease states such as rheumatoid arthritis, liver disease and heart disease
  • There are many anti-inflammatory nutrients, and if you make a habit of including enough of them in your diet, you can keep inflammation in check relatively easily
  • Nutrients known for their potent anti-inflammatory properties include omega-3 fats EPA and DHA, which are also crucial for the functionality of your cell membranes and the membranes of your mitochondria, and ginger, which has been shown to bolster immune system function and ameliorate autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis
  • Curcumin, a compound found in turmeric, has antibacterial, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antimalarial, antioxidant, antiparasitic, antiproliferative, pro-apoptotic and wound healing properties. Conditions responsive to curcumin include certain types of cancer, high blood pressure, heart disease and blood clots, intestinal and bowel issues, neurodegenerative conditions and glaucoma
  • Other potent anti-inflammatory nutrients include chondroitin, glucosamine, MSM, vitamin E, glycine, bromelain, boswellic acid and green tea extract

Attachments

• best-anti-inflammatory-nutrients-pdf.pdf
    223.8 KB · Views: 3
A friend of mine sent me his Anti-Candida healing/detox protocol he put together after I inquired for some help.
I have not finished reading the threads from the forum or the suggested books, nor did I try anything yet.
Please note I have not researched his info for accuracy, but decided to share it here in case it would help, because it seems it worked well for him.

Candida Protocol

The whole process of clearing Candida and restoring your gut health can take from 6-24 months.

Phase 0 – Clearing Bio-films (maintain the Phase 0 regimen thru Phase 1
45 minutes after each meal take 2-3 capsules of Digestive Enzymes (I like the Doctor’s Best brand). And also 1 Tablespoon of food grade Diatamecous Earth (mixed it with water alone or a mix of water, Lemon Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar). Then after another hour take 1500mg of Methylsulfonlmethane (MSM) and 500-1000mg of Vitamin C. Add 2-3 frozen Castor Oil capsules to help with constipation and to keep your GI tract moving.

Phase 1-start this phase after one month on Phase 0:
Remember to keep taking Phase 0 Supplements while on Phase 1:

Take the supplements listed below on a Rotating Basis (TAKE ONE FOR 4 DAYS AND THEN SWITCH TO THE NEXT FOR 4 DAYS, THEN SWITCH TO THE NEXT FOR 4 DAYS, ETC.) You can also experiment and mix the supplements together but make sure to always rotate/change the regimen so that the Candida doesn’t adapt to them. If you have low stomach acid (simple to diagnose/check google) then also take Betaine HCI with Pepsin.

Thorne Labs: Undecyn (Undecylenic Acid) or Thorne Labs SF722 - capsules

Biocidin and Biotonic Adaptogenic extracts (5-10 drops)

Professional Formulas: Spilanthes Plus (2-4 full droppers)

CandiBactin BR/ Candibactin AR – (4-8 capsules)

Kolorex: Advanced Candida Care – capsules

Vitacost Brand: Garlic Ultra - capsules

NutriBiotic Brand: Grapefruit seed extract (10-20 drops) – liquid form

Lomatium (2-4 full droppers) – liquid form (watch for skin rash which is a side-effect)

Calendula Extract (2-4 full droppers) – liquid form

Black/Green Walnut Extract (2-4 full droppers) – liquid form

Olive Leaf Extract (2-4 full droppers) – liquid form

Source Naturals: Pau de Arco Extract (2-4 full droppers) – liquid form

TE Neesby: Mycopryl 680 or generic Capryilic Acid (3-6 capsules) or Coconut Oil

Berberine – (3-6 capsules)

Neem - capsules

Oregano Oil - (buy capsules already made or buy the Oregano Oil and make your own capsules (3-10 drops of Oregano oil and fill rest of capsule with Olive Oil).

Clove Oil- (make your own capsules add 3-6 drops and dilute rest with Olive Oil)

Phase 2
Maintain Phase 1 and heal Leaky Gut with supplements like L-glutamine, NAC, NAG, MSM, Sialex, Marshmallow Root powder, Aloe Vera, Slippery Elm Powder, Collagen peptides, Deglycyrhizinated Licorice Root Extract,

Phase 3
Stop Candida and leaky gut protocols and Add probiotics.

Back
Top Bottom