Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet

while looking for some info on candida, I came across this video ( rather sequence of video's), chiropractor called Dr. James Mccomb. I watched it, thought a good presentation with some nice video's and pictures and explanted in sequence in easy terms. content wise, nothing new.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kk7eKWTdVQ&feature=player_embedded#at=18

he has a good collection of candida information he called candida library . He has a high own Mccomb anti candida plan ( little expensive I thought) with sauna,diet,vitamins routines etc. He has "smoking is harmful" stance and strangely thinks Raw unpasteurized milk is good. He says coconut oil is good for candida but thinks caprylic acid, it contains is toxic.

He says lot of current anti candida plans are imitated over observations of amazon forest's eco system. I thought it is interesting for expanding this, psychopaths can be considered planetary candida. Interesting is the Mutation of harmless candida to yeast and then to fungus and then to strings of fungus and surviving and flourishing based on adaptability of the threats.

Sounds like the psychopaths despite the small number, ponerizing the societies and creates the chains of bonds with ponerised people, secret groups, societies to suffocate the people to their death.

How talked about fungus survives adapting to the every new threat and when swallowed by white cells, it feeds on what white cell has and makes holes in the white cells to destroy it. Sounds like the psychopathic tactics at gut level. That's why planet needs enema's or flushing in the name of cometary bombardments. Though nothing new, felt like mentioning it.

Hello Everybody!

I just wanted to say that I'm going well with my diet... Nevertheless, there are some changes in the ingredients because I live in a sub-tropical region (Paraguay) so there are some things that you use that are very hard to get here, and I think we should all try to eat as much LOCAL as possible.

The problem for me is to leave fruits. Is this REALLY a problem?

The thing is that here the fruits grow easily and they are quite cheap. And there's also a huge variety. I usually eat 2 or 3 fruits per day. I like doing my shake with bananas, flax seeds, sesame seeds, oats and water. By reading all you say I think you might say that bananas aren't very good because they are very sweet, and yes! they are... But I've been researching and I see that bananas have a low glycemic load compared to watermelons which aren't as sweet as bananas, for example. Then I usually eat an apple in the afternoon, and we always have a fresh fruit juice with lunch. Mostly grapefruit and lemon.

In this subject I also think that nature usually gives us what we need (at least that seems to happen here). So in summer (when the temperature goes to 45C degrees) it's the mango which is very sweet and juicy, and contains A LOT of fibres. I used to eat mangos in the morning and I felt I had energy for the rest of the day, which is very important when you are under 45C degrees, and also, with that temperature you don't feel like eating nothing more than fruits and fresh veggies. And in autumn-winter (time where the Flu awakes) we have lemons, grapefruit and oranges (all sorts of citrus fruits), which have a high load of vitamin C (only when they're fresh).

Berries are not typical here, in fact, they don't grow here. :) We only have a season of strawberries in winter, which are loaded with pesticides and other stuff. And also raspberries, which grow naturally in my own garden, but only for a month or two.

And what about Passion Fruit??? We also have a lot of it here and they are delicious!

Another ingredient that I wanted to ask about is corn flour. We use it a lot here in my country, we make bread out of it, soups, treats, etc. So I wanted to know what do you know about corn flour. I also use tapioca flour which is also a typical thing from South America and, therefore, Paraguay. Yet, according to my research tapioca is high on carbs which shouldn't be in our diet.

Peanuts also grow easily here, and they are also part of the typical food, I don't think I'm intolerant, but I'm not eating them a lot anyway...

I believe that's all wanted to share and ask about...

If I need a sweet taste I use stevia which actually grows in this part of the planet and goes to the other places from here ;D in Guarani (the native language from this region), it is called Ka'a He'e which means sweet herb. :)

:hug: to everybody!

Acid Yazz, it seems that unfortunately, we are learning that carbs are not really good for you. I would try to limit my fruit and simple sugar intake, and being careful with the complex carbs like root veggies and buckwheat and quinoa. Laura mentions 72 grams of carbs in the new April session thread as the limit for glycation.

Corn flour will have gluten in it. The tapioca flour does have a lot of carbs, but buckwheat, quinoa, or amaranth flour have less. I plan on actually counting my total carbs I eat per day soon.

3D Student said:
Acid Yazz, it seems that unfortunately, we are learning that carbs are not really good for you. I would try to limit my fruit and simple sugar intake, and being careful with the complex carbs like root veggies and buckwheat and quinoa. Laura mentions 72 grams of carbs in the new April session thread as the limit for glycation.

Corn flour will have gluten in it. The tapioca flour does have a lot of carbs, but buckwheat, quinoa, or amaranth flour have less. I plan on actually counting my total carbs I eat per day soon.

Yes! I've been through the new April session thread... That's why I decided to post this... I posted here because it only has to do with the diet so I thought it was better.

I really want to do this properly, I started reading the book life without bread already which might clarify something for me. The problem is that usually this books are thought for people that live in Europe or North America; and things are quite different here. :D So I try to find options that would be more easy for me, and for the people around me.

I'm also thinking about speaking with a doctor that I trust in order to ask him what he knows about all this... He might bring some ideas for local options.

If there is somebody who lives in Argentina or Brazil reading this, it would also help to know about your experience with the diet!!! :D :D :D

3D Student said:

I've been researching about gluten in corn flour and I can't find a place saying that there's gluten in the corn... In fact, it is recommended in all the web-sites for celiac people.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Could you give me some more information about gluten in corn, please??? ;)

About counting carbs... I guess a lot of us will start doing that as well! ;D

best regards!

Acid Yazz said:
I've been researching about gluten in corn flour and I can't find a place saying that there's gluten in the corn... In fact, it is recommended in all the web-sites for celiac people.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Could you give me some more information about gluten in corn, please??? ;)

A common component in both wheat and corn (otherwise known as 'maize') is a protein called Prolamin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolamin

Prolamins are a group of plant storage proteins having a high proline content and found in the seeds of cereal grains: wheat (gliadin), barley (hordein), rye (secalin), corn (zein) and as a minor protein, avenin in oats. They are characterised by a high glutamine and proline content and are generally soluble only in strong alcohol solutions. Some prolamins, notably gliadin, and similar proteins found in the tribe Triticeae (see Triticeae glutens) may induce coeliac disease in genetically predisposed individuals.

I am not an expert in this field so more research is required, but while corn (aka maize) is always touted as "gluten free", it may however be best avoided in our diets.

[edit: clarity.]

Devar said:
A common component in both wheat and corn (otherwise known as 'maize') is a protein called Prolamin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolamin

Prolamins are a group of plant storage proteins having a high proline content and found in the seeds of cereal grains: wheat (gliadin), barley (hordein), rye (secalin), corn (zein) and as a minor protein, avenin in oats. They are characterised by a high glutamine and proline content and are generally soluble only in strong alcohol solutions. Some prolamins, notably gliadin, and similar proteins found in the tribe Triticeae (see Triticeae glutens) may induce coeliac disease in genetically predisposed individuals.

I am not an expert in this field so more research is required, but while corn (aka maize) is always touted as "gluten free", it may however be best avoided in our diets.

[edit: clarity.]

I understand! OK! thanks for the info!

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/9steps.htm

when searching for heavy metals detox , hit this page. useful information about re-toxification and hot to avoid it by using toxin absorbing agents.

Hello!

I wonder what other fruits can I use for the morning shake... we don't have a lot of berries in Paraguay and fruits here are generally very sweet, which means they are not good if you are fighting Candida... I guess...

So... any ideas?

Acid Yazz said:
Hello!

I wonder what other fruits can I use for the morning shake... we don't have a lot of berries in Paraguay and fruits here are generally very sweet, which means they are not good if you are fighting Candida... I guess...

So... any ideas?

Here's a list of some fruits low in sugar: Low-Sugar Fruits. I also use this site to get specific numbers on each food: Nutrition Data. Perhaps you could skip the fruit altogether and use stevia or xylitol to sweeten it? In any case, good luck!

Acid Yazz said:
Hello!

So... any ideas?

We don't have shakes anymore because of that. If you can tolerate the taste of spirulina, you can have it straight, or get spirulina in capsules. Spirulina is not only rich in minerals, it is also rich in amino acids and it will help you detoxify. Just make sure your spirulina is mercury free.

Psyche said:
Acid Yazz said:
Hello!

So... any ideas?

We don't have shakes anymore because of that. If you can tolerate the taste of spirulina, you can have it straight, or get spirulina in capsules. Spirulina is not only rich in minerals, it is also rich in amino acids and it will help you detoxify. Just make sure your spirulina is mercury free.

Can't spirulina be taken with Vitamin C? I always mix some spirulina powder with Vit C powder to get rid of spirulina's taste.

Oxajil said:
Can't spirulina be taken with Vitamin C? I always mix some spirulina powder with Vit C powder to get rid of spirulina's taste.

Sure! That is a great combination if the taste is tolerated.

Psyche said:
Acid Yazz said:
Hello!

So... any ideas?

I also no longer do shakes but prefer to have a good meat/fat meal and just add whichever supplement powders need to be added in a bit of water and drink it in one go.
Another possibility might be to use avocados with Xylitol (which goes with what 3D Student suggested) I've done it a few times mixing it with coconut milk and found it delicious. I no longer do it because it seems that my gut can't handle Xylitol.

Psyche said:
Oxajil said:

Sure! That is a great combination if the taste is tolerated.
Actually, I found myself really liking spirulina's taste and using it to disguise vitamin C :D

Laura said:
I now make mayonnaise in large quantities. I use 8 to 10 egg yolks, the
same number of teaspoons of dijon mustard, same number of teaspoons of lemon
juice (fresh or bottled), salt, pepper, garlic powder. Start the mixer and
then begin to add the grape seed oil a little at a time until it is the
right consistency. (It needs to stand up when you take the mixer out of
it.) Do NOT use olive oil for mayonnaise unless you intend to eat it all
right away. It separates in the fridge and is a pain to recover the
emulsion.

Just tried to make mayonnaise, using one egg yolk though (raw egg yolks seem to have the double amount of antioxidants than cooked ones). Wanted to try it without using dijon mustard.

So I first had the egg yolk in a bowl and then I added the olive oil drop by drop, 'till the thickness was okay. I didn't use a mixer, just used a beater. Then I put some salt in, about a teaspoon, then a pinch of fine garlic bits, then some black pepper. Not to forget, a teaspoon or so of lemon juice. All the while beating, and Done!

Well it didn't look mayonnaise-ish, but more sauce-ish. I'm having it with my meat and it's delicious!

Edit: Somehow, it gives a nice energy kick too!

This is the list I have put together after reading the Ultra Mind Solution, Detoxify or Die,Detoxification and Healing and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Autoimmune Disorders. I am currently low-carb for 2 weeks and everything is fine. The main aim for supplementation (besides gut & liver healing) is detoxifying of chemicals and heavy metals while supporting cognitive function.

- Enzymes
- Curcumin
- Alpa-Lipoic-Acid
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine
- Glycine
- B vitamins
- Multivitamin
- Minerals (Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, etc.)
- Magnesium chloride oil
- reduced Glutathione
- Probiotic
- Vitamin E
- Ginkgo
- Resveratrol
- Milk thistle
- Glutamin
- Cat's Claw
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine
- 5-HTP/Theanine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- Melatonin
- IndolPlex
- DMSA

Is there anything listed I don't need or something additional I need? So far this seems to be the optimal list regarding detox and healing but maybe the low-carb diet makes some of them unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom