Anyone have bad things happen after reading or sharing C’s material?

BlueCoyote

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi everyone I’m new, I’ve been reading the C’s material for almost 3 years now. I’ve read the Wave series and almost done with Truth or Lies, I’ve also read C’s sessions 2001-2018...I was wondering if anyone else had experiences when reading or being immersed in the C’s material and then bad stuff happens. Started out not that bad, and yes I’m aware random bad stuff happens anyway. Started off with lost phones, arguments, then to full on assault and having my dog mauled and I was also injured trying to save my dog. I also felt like someone tried to do an abduction, it was the strangest thing, it felt like someone was trying to rip my soul out of my body. I must of fought it because I felt like they tried and couldn’t do it and felt electric shock on my hip strong enough to wake me up in a jolt. For the record, I drink socially once in a while, I don’t smoke or do drugs. I work in the medical field and am raising a family.

I'm sorry to hear about the attack of you and your dog. It sounds like the General Law is coming into play. Be careful about sharing material to those who would not be receptive to it. That's part of Strategic Enclosure. Since this is your first post, you may want to post an intro in the Newbies Board.
Hi there, I will definitely read up on the General Law and Strategic Enclosure. I will also post on the Newbies Board and introduce myself. Thanks for the concern 💜

In the wave there is a number of references to this phenomenon, recall Don Elkins, we are getting certain kind of knowledge, but it is the application of knowledge that can shield us from things. Knowing alone won't do.

I like to think of it now as things will happen, and we notice more, we act and think differently as a result of getting information, that can puts us in a place of vulnerability, as much as the subjects discussed here relate to dynamics of hyperdimentional nature, things down here will happen in a very real 3D way, so if you notice something you need to address it and preferably discuss it and hammer things down.

Now , notice your post is not providing much for others to point out "what could have been the cause?" in those series of events.
If you read the wave you may have come across the term "asking" or "asking for help" , if this has happened for 3 years you may be putting off something that needs to be addressed, you did good in bringing it here, else nobody but you would know, so you gotta keep asking and doing and asking and doing. Get more involved and more familiar with the other material/books/threads.

To add to what 3Dstudent said, yes one needs to be careful, much as having tact in discussing politics nowdays, one can't be going all out or sure one opens the self to a bunch of attacks as it is also exampled in the wave, there is a place and time and people to discuss things, so to speak

Interesting though that the dog took you to "the land of oz"? perhaps?

In the wave there is a number of references to this phenomenon, recall Don Elkins, we are getting certain kind of knowledge, but it is the application of knowledge that can shield us from things. Knowing alone won't do.

I like to think of it now as things will happen, and we notice more, we act and think differently as a result of getting information, that can puts us in a place of vulnerability, as much as the subjects discussed here relate to dynamics of hyperdimentional nature, things down here will happen in a very real 3D way, so if you notice something you need to address it and preferably discuss it and hammer things down.

Now , notice your post is not providing much for others to point out "what could have been the cause?" in those series of events.
If you read the wave you may have come across the term "asking" or "asking for help" , if this has happened for 3 years you may be putting off something that needs to be addressed, you did good in bringing it here, else nobody but you would know, so you gotta keep asking and doing and asking and doing. Get more involved and more familiar with the other material/books/threads.

To add to what 3Dstudent said, yes one needs to be careful, much as having tact in discussing politics nowdays, one can't be going all out or sure one opens the self to a bunch of attacks as it is also exampled in the wave, there is a place and time and people to discuss things, so to speak

Interesting though that the dog took you to "the land of oz"? perhaps?

Thank you for your insight! I didn’t go into much detail in the post, as it was my first and I didn’t want it to be too winded. At first the occurrences were small and I didn’t give them much thought but as time has gone by it has progressed into more severe and serious things and always after reading continuously for weeks or sharing material with others. I was just hoping that I wasn’t going crazy or imagining things; I was wondering if this has happened to others. For some reason I though since I’m just reading that I was pretty safe. I’m not involved in the work or an activist of any kind, a nobody in the scheme of things...I thought for all those reasons that I was safe from attacks.

I use social media quite a bit, I’m part of multiple debate groups; I study political philosophy as a hobby. I talk about my political beliefs “in real life” only when asked a direct question and that rarely happens. In my personal life I keep my beliefs pretty private and guarded. My spouse prefers I keep my thoughts in my own household and I totally understand and respect that.

Based on years of correspondence with probably thousands of readers, it's a fairly common phenomenon. In a funny way, it sort of proves that there is a 4D reality that doesn't like it when the 3D peeps start becoming aware and all kinds of things happen to discourage the person. Heck, it happened to me in a BIG way and that is much of what I wrote about in The Wave.

Based on years of correspondence with probably thousands of readers, it's a fairly common phenomenon. In a funny way, it sort of proves that there is a 4D reality that doesn't like it when the 3D peeps start becoming aware and all kinds of things happen to discourage the person. Heck, it happened to me in a BIG way and that is much of what I wrote about in The Wave.

Hi Laura, its an honor to have you respond and your words are comforting...that we’ve all gone through this. I will keep reading, maybe at a slower pace. I want to get started with EE, I’m scared and excited at the same time. One quick question: does it matter how you came across the C’s info? One of my relatives has really strange dreams all the time and has me google the info received in the dream and one of them was the word Cassiopea and upon searching I started reading but I always felt a bit self conscious because the message, I thought was for that person and not me, yet my relative read a few chapters of the wave and then was no longer interested. I on the other hand, continued. Not sure if it matters or not but it has been on my mind a lot. Thanks in advance for any insight on that!

Not so long time ago, in the middle of the last month, I had the situation when I was moving back to home after work. In the train some guy first was staring at me and after that start insulting me. He was an homeless man in the middle age, he does not look like junkie or alcoholic, but his behaviour was extraordinary. I never saw him, he started being aggresive toward me without any specific reason, he just didn't like me.

This what I was feeling were fight and flight emotions. He provoked me and fortunally, I control my emotions, which were pushing me to attack him. This and other situations which potentially set up us to danger contain a possibility of choice. If I would follow my inner predator (my STS part in me) I would choose to fight, I could put me in the greater danger, maybe somebody call the police and I would had consequences of beating him. When I choose to behave closer to the STO type, made the effort to overcome my ego, my inner predator, finally in the end situation end on the threats and his insults.

How you see what is the most effective is to work to behave as closer as possible to the STO frequence, this is the best way. If your are more STO than you are more "inedible" to the STS. Do the EE, read, learn, remember about being externally considerate toward people who may have other views and you will be probably safe. There are the karma, there are other factors which can determine your experience, however definitly work on the self, work toward being STO, give you also some protection.

Started off with lost phones, arguments, then to full on assault and having my dog mauled and I was also injured trying to save my dog. I also felt like someone tried to do an abduction, it was the strangest thing, it felt like someone was trying to rip my soul out of my body. I must of fought it because I felt like they tried and couldn’t do it and felt electric shock on my hip strong enough to wake me up in a jolt.
I would say the most destructive attack is the using of our own internal weaknesses against us, our unaddressed vulnerabilities Phill4 touched on. That which we neglect within ourselves left to fester. It is by far the most insidious of all attacks because we, effectively, ourselves let 'it' in. This is when the forces of darkness prove to be most artful - carefully setting things in motion, waiting for the right moment coaxing out unrealised vulnerabilities, exposed... and ignite!

Yes, its very well and proper indeed to have greater awareness of those, especially close to us, used unwittingly (or wittingly) to attack us 'from without', and yes, greater awareness to fight off direct psychic/4D frontal assaults such as trying to "tear out your soul" when asleep. They are imperative STS tactics to know understand and better prepare for. However, of recent experience concludes perhaps the most devastating attack of all is that which comes up from within that part of our Self that, unbeknownst due to inherent presumption, are ourselves very often still operating along primal pre-Adamic levels of (un)'awareness' gone unchecked, left unattended to, thus the predator is merely obliging an invite. This form of attack goes straight to your core and seriously messes you up bad because ultimately, not only is it you allowing it, it becomes you doing it! Think Luke Skywalker going over to the dark side.
This can happen regardless of whether strategic enclosure is locked down tight when like-minded souls don't look out for each other maintaining network-contact, because becoming "aware" is to mean our souls light up on 4D radars, and they have a special mission-dispensation statement for the likes of us! We cannot last long alone. Of course, if you are of substance, the old life doesn't bare thinking about either: cup half-empty adrift in a mush-world of fickle organic portals at the whims of Pathocrats, or equally unacceptable, sitting on fences getting snipered at.

Pay strict attention right and left and at all times expect attack when least expected - from without AND within. This means to NEVER lie to yourself even if you may have to strategically lie to others.
We all have chinks in our armour, we are our chink in that armour. Believe me I know, and have almost paid dearly for it.

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
One quick question: does it matter how you came across the C’s info? One of my relatives has really strange dreams all the time and has me google the info received in the dream and one of them was the word Cassiopea and upon searching I started reading but I always felt a bit self conscious because the message, I thought was for that person and not me, yet my relative read a few chapters of the wave and then was no longer interested. I on the other hand, continued. Not sure if it matters or not but it has been on my mind a lot. Thanks in advance for any insight on that!

Since you were the one who looked up the info, and really did the work to find it, there is no reason why the information would not also be for you; or, maybe just for you since you were the one who did the work, found the information and found it valuable. Maybe your relative was just the catalyst to get you to find it? The information is "out there" for those who are ready for it. It seems your relative was not ready, but you were. We all have different lessons to learn at different times.

And please don't forget to post an introduction on the Newbies board. :-)

Since you were the one who looked up the info, and really did the work to find it, there is no reason why the information would not also be for you; or, maybe just for you since you were the one who did the work, found the information and found it valuable. Maybe your relative was just the catalyst to get you to find it? The information is "out there" for those who are ready for it. It seems your relative was not ready, but you were. We all have different lessons to learn at different times.

I was thinking recently about whether it was even a good idea to try to point others to this information. Not everyone is a 'red pill' kind of person. That bit of thinking ended with the conclusion or general feeling that one should really find their way to this information of their own accord. FWIW

Hi BlueCoyote, Welcome to the forum.
This issue of attack and how to recognize it has been on my mind recently as well. One thing I've noticed, for a certain type of attack is, I become depressed and dissatisfied with my life in general, nothing is good. This would be the internal manifestation as Blackcartouche mentioned, using our own weaknesses to attack ourselves, falling into questioning everything about ones existence for me.

When I became involved with Laura's work (intensely) I was already involved in a situation where attack was fairly common so I couldn't discern if it came from being involved in that. One year ago, I did have an odd experience where a heavy piece of tempered glass from a computer desk shattered into pieces while I was reading a article by Laura. I thought it was similar to when her back car window shattered. I was in another room at the time fortunately.

For me, attack often comes through other people. Definitely when telling someone who isn't a "red pill " person about the material here can instigate an immediate attack from them. I've thought, some of these people may be OP's or pre-Adamic, the chances are good since we're told 1/2 the population is this. Could some of these people be spies for 4DSTS? Being in direct contact with 4d sts often, they immediately send a signal and then attack is instigated in all manner of ways (internal/external) since we're stepping out of line with the program? A few experiences, with one person in particular, seems to imply this but I don't know.

I know we are all "machines" and operate mechanically/automatically so often but I've noticed these people seem to run their programs whatever the situation is, regardless. Its a hard thing to describe but its apparent when interacting with them because its rather weird. So something to look out for.

So these attacks are very common as Laura has said. Being involved with this material for so long maybe its surprising this hasn't come up before now for you. Then again, it looks like its your time to learn about this.

I haven't done a search here on attacks but maybe someone knows of something in particular they could link to.
These attacks do die down after awhile so hang in there. I think recognizing them for what they are is key in being able to stop them. Knowledge protects after all.

My best to you.

Hi BlueCoyote, Welcome to the forum.
This issue of attack and how to recognize it has been on my mind recently as well. One thing I've noticed, for a certain type of attack is, I become depressed and dissatisfied with my life in general, nothing is good. This would be the internal manifestation as Blackcartouche mentioned, using our own weaknesses to attack ourselves, falling into questioning everything about ones existence for me.

When I became involved with Laura's work (intensely) I was already involved in a situation where attack was fairly common so I couldn't discern if it came from being involved in that. One year ago, I did have an odd experience where a heavy piece of tempered glass from a computer desk shattered into pieces while I was reading a article by Laura. I thought it was similar to when her back car window shattered. I was in another room at the time fortunately.

For me, attack often comes through other people. Definitely when telling someone who isn't a "red pill " person about the material here can instigate an immediate attack from them. I've thought, some of these people may be OP's or pre-Adamic, the chances are good since we're told 1/2 the population is this. Could some of these people be spies for 4DSTS? Being in direct contact with 4d sts often, they immediately send a signal and then attack is instigated in all manner of ways (internal/external) since we're stepping out of line with the program? A few experiences, with one person in particular, seems to imply this but I don't know.

I know we are all "machines" and operate mechanically/automatically so often but I've noticed these people seem to run their programs whatever the situation is, regardless. Its a hard thing to describe but its apparent when interacting with them because its rather weird. So something to look out for.

So these attacks are very common as Laura has said. Being involved with this material for so long maybe its surprising this hasn't come up before now for you. Then again, it looks like its your time to learn about this.

I haven't done a search here on attacks but maybe someone knows of something in particular they could link to.
These attacks do die down after awhile so hang in there. I think recognizing them for what they are is key in being able to stop them. Knowledge protects after all.

My best to you.

Hi there,

I have been aware of the attacks for a while, but after this last round I felt the need to “reach out”. I’ve always had to fight programs within me that prevent me from asking for help or venting out my feelings; always been the one to help everyone else and when bad things happen I sit there and take/confront whatever comes my way quietly on my own. The last 5 years I’ve done deep introspection as to why I always let myself be “the doormat”. I’ve learned to cover my tracks so to speak as most of the attacks come from a person very close to me; I’m sure this person is mentally ill although they’re undiagnosed. I don’t ignore my gut feelings anymore and that has helped. I will continue to read the C’s material to learn and grow.

I was thinking recently about whether it was even a good idea to try to point others to this information. Not everyone is a 'red pill' kind of person. That bit of thinking ended with the conclusion or general feeling that one should really find their way to this information of their own accord. FWIW

Needless to say I don’t share anymore and I can count with one hand the people I have shared with. I learned my lesson!

Back
Top Bottom