April Drop Dead Date

The way World Affairs are progressing with wars, refugees traveling to neighboring Countries and economies going down hill, anything can happen in the next few months - "to set the World on Fire."

Since last Fall, there have been reports of Russia and China purchasing large amounts of physical Gold. At one point, Germany had contacted the Federal Reserve in New York, to release it's Gold holdings, only to be informed, that the Federal Reserve had to break up shipments to only a few Ton's, per year.

Recently, there was this report:

Total reported Chinese gold reserves stand at 1,762.323 tonnes.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/another-19-tonnes-for-china-in-december/

And this report: stating, "Russia intends building fx and gold reserves to $500 billion in coming years."

Russia Sees Gold Reserves As “Additional Financial Cushion” In Face Of “External Uncertainties"
http://www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/russia-sees-gold-reserves-as-additional-financial-cushion-in-face-of-external-uncertainties/

And now, China is planning this for April .....

China to Start Yuan-Based Gold Price Fix in April: Game Changer?
http://goldstockbull.com/articles/gold-price-discovery-moving-to-china-in-april/

China has been quietly accumulating a significant amount of gold bullion in recent years. They are now the top producer and top consumer of gold in the world. They are believed to keep all of their domestic production, plus import significant amounts from other nations. In addition, they have been buying up gold mines around the globe at steep discounts and bringing home gold they had stored in London, New York and Switzerland.

]After accumulating all of this gold, along with their close ally Russia, many believe they will eventually break the metal free from the price manipulation undertaken by the banks/governments in the United States and United Kingdom. Once price discovery moves from West to East, they will allow the price to float to free-market levels and the value of all the gold they have been accumulating will skyrocket.

Removing the gold price suppression will be accompanied by wholesale dumping of U.S. treasury bonds and test the world’s faith in the US dollar debt-based fiat currency system. This will give China, Russia and others a greater influence in world financial markets and better stability in their currencies. It may give them a considerable strategic advantage over the United States, a nation that many believe no longer has the gold that they claim. Indeed, with a lack of a comprehensive audit and unwillingness of officials to allow one, many believe the gold is no longer in Fort Knox.

Now we move to the really interesting part of this story. Not only has China been accumulating huge amounts of gold (on and off record), but they also launched their own international gold trading platform on the SGE. It has become the largest physical gold exchange in the world, with an estimated 52 times more physical gold withdrawals versus the predominantly paper exchange of the COMEX.

Fast forward to the first week of 2016 and China is warning foreign banks that they must participate in Yuan-based gold price fixing or lose their Chinese gold import rights. This first-ever Chinese benchmark is set to launch in April of this year and could be a game-changer for gold prices moving forward.

Reuters reported today that:

China has warned foreign banks it could curb their operations in the world’s biggest bullion market if they refuse to participate in the planned launch of a yuan-denominated benchmark price for the metal, sources said.

The world’s top producer and consumer of gold has been pushing to be a price-setter for bullion as part of a broader drive to boost its influence on global markets.

Derived from a contract to be traded on the state-run Shanghai Gold Exchange, the Chinese benchmark is set to launch in April, potentially denting the relevance of the current global standard, the U.S. dollar-denominated London price.

In a trial run for the fix in April 2015, some foreign banks participated along with many major Chinese banks. Traders at those banks said earlier that while they were interested in the benchmarking process, their legal and compliance teams may be reluctant.

Perhaps a little sensationalized, but Jim Willie recently commented:

The Gold market cannot be fixed by paper gold on a repeated basis, surely not in perpuity. When the Shanghai shock comes, all the Paper Gold structures will fall, all the FOREX derivatives will collapse, all the control rooms will go into panic mode.

The Shanghai shock is not likely to materialize all at once and cause an immediate collapse of the dollar, the COMEX or our fiat monetary system. However, it is another nail in the proverbial coffin and significantly increases the odds of more honest price discovery in precious metals as it moves from West to East.

The red line in the chart below shows Asian gold reserves as a percentage of total gold reserves. The percentage has been rising steadily for decades, but the pace of the increase has picked up significantly since the 2008/09 financial crisis.

If you believe that the gold price has been suppressed in order to maintain faith in fiat money and allow governments to continue deficit spending to secure their power, it is logical to conclude that gold prices may rise sharply as the disconnect between paper and physical pricing intensifies. And it would make sense for China, Russia and other BRICS nations to push for such a transition, as it would diminish the dominance of the United States in global trade and finance, leveling the playing field.

In any event, it will be an interesting development to watch during 2016. I believe it could be another catalyst in a long list that could cause a spike in gold and silver prices.

Don Genaro said:
One for the astrologers. I had a thought that maybe there’s a connection between this April drop dead date and next April. Years ago, I checked out the horoscope for the WTC attack to see what was happening in the sky at the time. A couple of things stood out. The first was that the twin towers were having their Saturn return. The chart for the official opening ceremony back in 1973 gives the Saturn position as 15º of Gemini (Saturn rules structures and Gemini rules twins). Here's the chart.

Since the Saturn return has often been correlated with death (Saturn is the Grim Reaper), usually of childhood, at the Saturn return around the age of 29, I thought it was interesting that in the chart for the attack, here, Saturn was within a degree of conjunction at 14º Gemini. Pluto, was also in close opposition to the natal Saturn position at 12º Sagittarius. Pluto is also associated with death and destruction, hidden forces etc.

What made me think of next April is that Saturn, having reached 16º of Sagittarius in March 2016, will move back in retrograde motion to make an exact opposition to the natal position of the WTC in the second half of April next year. I guess the words 'drop dead' apply in the case of the twin towers. The Saturn opposition is associated with a testing of that which was initiated at the start of the cycle. Just a thought... I guess we'll see next April.

This should be interesting. When you mention Saturn return are you talking about a part of a retrograde? Coming/Going? Could you clarify that. And what are the characteristics in "big terms" with this Saturn return in Sagittarius? I get the term 'worldly' in my head when thinking of Sagittarius. Not sure why. My internet search on the matter was annoyingly fruitless!

ziggystarlust said:
Don Genaro said:
One for the astrologers. I had a thought that maybe there’s a connection between this April drop dead date and next April. Years ago, I checked out the horoscope for the WTC attack to see what was happening in the sky at the time. A couple of things stood out. The first was that the twin towers were having their Saturn return. The chart for the official opening ceremony back in 1973 gives the Saturn position as 15º of Gemini (Saturn rules structures and Gemini rules twins). Here's the chart.

Since the Saturn return has often been correlated with death (Saturn is the Grim Reaper), usually of childhood, at the Saturn return around the age of 29, I thought it was interesting that in the chart for the attack, here, Saturn was within a degree of conjunction at 14º Gemini. Pluto, was also in close opposition to the natal Saturn position at 12º Sagittarius. Pluto is also associated with death and destruction, hidden forces etc.

What made me think of next April is that Saturn, having reached 16º of Sagittarius in March 2016, will move back in retrograde motion to make an exact opposition to the natal position of the WTC in the second half of April next year. I guess the words 'drop dead' apply in the case of the twin towers. The Saturn opposition is associated with a testing of that which was initiated at the start of the cycle. Just a thought... I guess we'll see next April.

This should be interesting. When you mention Saturn return are you talking about a part of a retrograde? Coming/Going? Could you clarify that. And what are the characteristics in "big terms" with this Saturn return in Sagittarius? I get the term 'worldly' in my head when thinking of Sagittarius. Not sure why. My internet search on the matter was annoyingly fruitless!

Saturn return means that Saturn comes back to the same place (same sign and degree) as it was in the natal chart. Though in this case, it will not be a Saturn return in April since the transiting Saturn will be exactly on the other side of the chart - in opposition to the position of Saturn in the "natal chart" of the WTC (when it was built).

Since the WTC is already gone, I don't see how its chart has any significance anymore though.

axj said:
ziggystarlust said:
Don Genaro said:

Saturn return means that Saturn comes back to the same place (same sign and degree) as it was in the natal chart. Though in this case, it will not be a Saturn return in April since the transiting Saturn will be exactly on the other side of the chart - in opposition to the position of Saturn in the "natal chart" of the WTC (when it was built).

Since the WTC is already gone, I don't see how its chart has any significance anymore though.

This reminded me of how much symbolism can be found in "saturn return" or Saturn. Wikipedia states "In Roman mythology, Saturn is the god of agriculture, leader of the titans, founder of civilizations, social order, and conformity. The glyph is shaped like a scythe, but it is known as the "crescent below the cross", whereas Jupiter's glyph is the "crescent above the cross". The famous rings of the planet Saturn that enclose and surround it, reflect the idea of human limitations."
And also "Saturn is also considered to represent the part of a person concerned with long-term planning or foresight. The Return of Saturn is said to mark significant events in each person's life. According to the 1st-century poet Manilius, Saturn is sad, morose, and cold, and is the greater malefic. According to Claudius Ptolemy, "Saturn is lord of the right ear, the spleen, the bladder, the phlegm, and the bones."[26] Saturn symbolized processes and things that were dry and cold, which are necessary balancing aspects to maintain life."

So saturn represents harvest, possibly death as well (scythe), and the rings reflect the limitation of humans. Return of saturn marks significant events in a persons life (could be thought of as humanities lifetime) which could mean so much. Too much symbolism for my brain.

Guess we'll see soon.

Thinkingfingers said:
So saturn represents harvest, possibly death as well (scythe), and the rings reflect the limitation of humans. Return of saturn marks significant events in a persons life (could be thought of as humanities lifetime) which could mean so much.

In my experience, Saturn is mostly about discipline, doing what needs to be done to overcome a challenge. The Saturn Return at 28-30 years old is when we come into true adulthood and are held more responsible for our actions by Spirit, whereas before that we still have more grace to make mistakes without severe corrective consequences.

Understand where the threat of a new financial crisis in 5 minutes (Video French Language)
Le Monde
THE WORLD | 02.11.2016 at 19:45 • Updated 02.12.2016 at 16:45
En savoir plus sur http://www.lemonde.fr/videos/video/2016/02/11/comprendre-d-ou-vient-la-menace-d-une-nouvelle-crise-en-5-minutes_4863922_1669088.html#mYV0eF8U6kpEErkR.99
In January 2016, the financial markets are shaking. The value of shares decreased 6% in Paris, 23% in Shanghai and 8% in New York. The stock market panic is accompanied by concrete economic concerns.
Where does this looming crisis? Why are stability and growth in danger? Elements answers.

En savoir plus sur http://www.lemonde.fr/videos/video/2016/02/11/comprendre-d-ou-vient-la-menace-d-une-nouvelle-crise-en-5-minutes_4863922_1669088.html#mYV0eF8U6kpEErkR.99

GLOBAL COLLAPSE & THE MARK OF THE BEAST -- BILL HOLTER
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwwcNSR6nQE
Published on Feb 14, 2016
Bill Holter from JS Mineset is back to help us document the collapse. As global credit markets seize up, US stock market breadth tightens and Deutsche Bank goes on death watch, Bill and I recount the latest quantifiable news pointing to a cascading global economic collapse. And Bill says, the cashless society is coming into view as increasingly desperate bankers seek to keep humanity chained to dying criminal banking institutions. "We are headed toward the Mark of the Beast," Bill says. If the Bankers are allowed to get their way, "You're not going to be able to do business without some kind of card, or some kind of chip."

Mark of the Beast- (Cassiopaea Search Engine)
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=search2;params=eJwtj0tOxEAMRK8SsWHzFv1xf3IIzhB1kkYBwgR1MiCkHB4HjeRF-ansssv8XW5Tnc_n05xP59guFQO-p0cMNuASLuN6vMFbQkS0MkG1I0YiIRF6XMQFrAqD8zhBPFGnLTaStMUaJGETInhHMESL6BZBJ9Wh1oxoPiljHRm1a1AgqMWThRzIkZzIWS_el-1nmLbPr7UeVW-_0H18r9MxbLf190G2dqhqda3_7z7QML81xXPdp4vU0qZF-5fSPrrttTuW2o217McfM_BRTw..

Session 16 October 1994
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25981.0.html
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?

A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?

Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?

A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.

Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?

A: In God we trust.

Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."

A: New World Order.

Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and great dominion..." Who is the dragon?

A: Read again please.

Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?

A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.

Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?

A: Russia.

Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?

A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.

Q: (L) What nature this power center?

A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.

Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united?

A: Under same control.

Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?

A: At the root.

Key words and phrases within. :|

_http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/mystery-mass-antelope-die-finally-solved said:
Scientists Have Finally Figured Out Why Hundreds Of Thousands Of Antelope Dropped Dead Last Year
April 16, 2016 | by Josh L Davis

Late last year, news trickled in about the horrific mass dying of the saiga antelopes of central Kazakhstan, of which it has been estimated that over 200,000 of the animals dropped dead over a matter of days, with scenes of entire herds of the antelope, made up of mothers with calves, littering the landscape. What caused this sudden widespread mortality initially baffled biologists and zoologists who struggled to find the culprit.

It now seems that the mystery is finally over, with the cause being narrowed down by the Saiga Conservation Alliance to a normally benign bacteria suddenly becoming deadly – although the cause of why that happened is not known.

When researchers first discovered the dead and dying animals on the Kazakhstani grasslands, they had no idea as to the scale of the disaster. The first accounts were still shocking, putting the number of dead saiga in the tens of thousands, but as more reports came out conservationists realized the full extent of the die-off.

It is thought that as much as 88 percent of the antelope from the Betpak-dala desert of Kazakhstan succumbed, accounting for roughly 70 percent of the entire global population of the already endangered antelope.

The antelope were killed with an almost 100 percent mortality rate.

Now, after continued analysis of samples taken from the carcasses of the saiga, multiple laboratories have come to the same conclusion and identified the bacterium Pasteurella multocida as the cause. It is thought that the bacteria, which naturally lives in the respiratory tract of the animals and normally has no impact on their health somehow became deadly, leading to haemorrhagic septicaemia.

The symptoms of the condition include a high fever, salivation, and shortness of breath, followed by death within 24 hours. This is consistent with what was observed in the field.

It is not unknown for domestic animals to suffer from the same condition, but what is particularly unusual is the 100 percent mortality rate seen in the saiga herds. The reasons behind this are less clear, but could be related to earlier suggestions that unusual weather conditions may have been stressing the animals, many of which were mothers who had just given birth.

As the Saiga Conservation Alliance says, the investigation into the animals’ deaths is still ongoing, with questions such as these still to clear up. With a next calving season creeping up, many biologists are waiting with baited breath to see what will occur.

Before the mass dying, the antelope numbers stood at around 300,000. They were previously heavily hunted, mainly for their horns, which were used as a replacement for rhino in traditional medicine. In a terrible case of poor lack of judgement, the WWF is thought to have had a hand in the decline of the species during the 1990s.

At the start of the decade, there were thought to have been around a million of the antelopes roaming the steppes of central Asia, but in a bid to try and ease the poaching of rhinos for their horn, the WWF actually encouraged the use of the saiga horn, leading to their populations to crash.

Was reflecting on "April Drop Dead Date" while at a Seder for Passover last Friday. April was certainly a drop dead date for the Jews, Egyptians and everyone else in that region back in the day. I remember when I realized a few years back that Passover was about surviving comet bombardment and perhaps not being freed from slavery in Egypt. No one else seemed very interested/amused by this hypothesis.

This Video is a bit dated. But, thought that the production date (April 2, 2015), correlates with this thread. (Community Battering)

klavertje-vier.jpg

OK, Good Luck everyone.

How to Disrupt the Global Enslavement Grid
Corbett Report Mar 13, 2017

https://youtu.be/uCfV7fb4pD4?ecver=2
James joins Neil Foster on Reality Bytes to discuss the peer-to-peer economy and the real potential for disruption of the global economic enslavement grid.

Vulcan59 said:

Considering how April has started around the globe, it certainly must mean something... OSIT.

I mean the terror attacks in St. Petersburg, the chemical attack in Syria and the US going nuts again about it. And also other major conflicts happening in Latin America....

The sun is also very active lately: _http://www.space.com/36333-sun-unleashes-3-solar-flares-2-days-video.html

There has been this odd numerical "coincidence" regarding the latest near_miss asteroid:

Asteroid designation: 2017 GM
Discovery station: Mt. Lemmon Survey
Close approach date (UTC): 2017 04 04.44
Close approach distance (× lunar distance): 0.04

Adding to that Trump starting to bomb Syria...

mkrnhr said:
There has been this odd numerical "coincidence" regarding the latest near_miss asteroid:

The United States formally entered World War I a hundred years ago, on April 6, 1917.
_https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-opinions/

mkrnhr said:

Yes. The recent happenings in syria, together with the terror all over the place, sounds and feels like this years april date could indeed be the "April Drop Dead Date". And the month has just started...

mkrnhr said:

4 visible comets - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom