April Drop Dead Date

April 18 is a Date a lot of astrologers are pointing to. One is saying a suitcase dirty nuke in Chicago. I don’t know. So many things could drop dead. Freedom? “Democracy” kicks the bucket in no uncertain terms? Literal: part 2 of the spike bio weapon is released which triggers a hellacious reaction? (Perhaps called a new variant). The financial markets? Could be, but I don’t really feel that one yet. There is also an eclipse on April30 which could be an even bigger astro deal. Somebody dies or is offed and meet the new boss. Sooo many possibles but I think it will be something “new”. I think it is too soon for the fake alien attack. As per usual: wait and see!!! Lol. I guess all I’m saying is stay open and it could be any time up to the last day if indeed this is THE April. Oops almost forgot the cyber pandemic. The grid drops dead? We are talking about a Dead Line.

April 18 is a Date a lot of astrologers are pointing to. One is saying a suitcase dirty nuke in Chicago. I don’t know. So many things could drop dead. Freedom? “Democracy” kicks the bucket in no uncertain terms? Literal: part 2 of the spike bio weapon is released which triggers a hellacious reaction? (Perhaps called a new variant). The financial markets? Could be, but I don’t really feel that one yet. There is also an eclipse on April30 which could be an even bigger astro deal. Somebody dies or is offed and meet the new boss. Sooo many possibles but I think it will be something “new”. I think it is too soon for the fake alien attack. As per usual: wait and see!!! Lol. I guess all I’m saying is stay open and it could be any time up to the last day if indeed this is THE April. Oops almost forgot the cyber pandemic. The grid drops dead? We are talking about a Dead Line.

There’s this similar claim about April 18. Not a suitcase dirty nuke bomb in Chicago but a car bomb in New York. See here:

Saw this today about a prediction of a false flag on April 18. Whomever it is, they say some artefact and technology shows future events. Apparently this is a significant one that’s a car bomb in the US blamed on Russia and a whole host of subsequent events following it. I don’t know what the source is, if there’s anything to it at all. I’ll look more into it later. But for now, here’s the video: EVENT 1 - April 18, 2022 - NYC FALSE FLAG BOMBING

I looked into the forum if there’s anything about this group “Looking Glass”, that are predicting this April 18 event in New York. Seems to be Bill Wood:

It is rather well done, but, for what it’s worth, this is my take on it.
Please know, I am not responding out of any judgment, or putting down your impression of the video, I will explain.
This is a very good example of the strange and confusing psychological operations (psyop) that have been going on, and ramping up these past few years, in my opinion.

The video is beautiful, you watch those paradise scenes roll by, while listening to a very gentle voiced, honest sounding man discussing stuff that does, kinda, sorta sound “just like the C’s...” BUT, do you know the details about this man, because that’s where the devil is...in the details.

Have you followed any of the other video links, looked for the cracks and tricks in this “Looking Glass” happy ending story?
The narrator’s name is Bill Woods, maybe he was co opted, Downloaded with info and stuff while drugged, kinda like David Ickes early beginnings, but ol’ Bill is on record somewhere admitting he was spinning stories, never was in the Navy Seals, molested his 11 year old niece, details that add up to a rather messed up and shady kinda guy.

I suspect he is in the center, or inner circle of the “Q” op now, he disappeared in 2016 or 2017....right around the time of the birth of the Q movement, for what it’s worth.
Even just Following the links posted in the side bar of the original video you posted, should get you a bit more info on him, and I look forward to reading about what you think is going on....
Remember, the C’s keep reminding us, “learning is Fun!”

Bill Wood and this idea looking glass, as well as yellow book, artefacts to give a view into future do come across as psy-ops. Came across more of Bill Wood and this here: Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass

I guess we’ll wait an see what happens with April 18, if anything significant with that date at all.

As per usual: wait and see!!! Lol. I guess all I’m saying is stay open and it could be any time up to the last day if indeed this is THE April.
I agree, non-anticipation is best IMO. If we focus on a specific date or event too much something different may catch us off guard completely. Preparing for food shortages and the breaking down of the supply chain, being grateful for what we still have, in short apply the knowledge that we have gathered here and putting one foot in front of the other could be a better option. There are bucket-loads of misinformation and fear mongering out there. My two cents.

I agree, non-anticipation is best IMO. If we focus on a specific date or event too much something different may catch us off guard completely. Preparing for food shortages and the breaking down of the supply chain, being grateful for what we still have, in short apply the knowledge that we have gathered here and putting one foot in front of the other could be a better option. There are bucket-loads of misinformation and fear mongering out there. My two cents.
Yes, I also agree and drop dead actually has other meanings and most everyone here seems focused on only one meaning.

I got some e-mail add about astrology today, if I pay 27$ I will find out in detail how will a cluster of planets affect my wellbeing. Today apparently is some rare event Jupiter will connect with Neptune in Pisces and that happens like once in like 200 years and by the end of a month Venus and Mars will connect with something. I don't know, I have such a horrible headache I can't even read. But is something good. Yaaay! ;-)
Why March & April Are Going To Be Extra Lucky For All Zodiac Signs

I have to say that yesterday when I saw the news about the NYC subway shooting, my hackles were raised. After reading through this thread, the idea that there might be a false flag to drag the US into a hot war with Russia (as with Pearl Harbor which could have been prevented, and the Gulf of Tonkin incident) is upsetting, and is the last thing any normal person needs to happen. I live close enough to Chicago to be very concerned that it's a big shiny target and that a nuclear attack of any kind is not something I or most people are prepared to deal with, though my wife and I do have a loose bugout plan.

I've been telling my young cousins (a HS junior and recent HS grad) that there is no need to worry about nuclear war, and this is one time I really, really don't want to be proved wrong.

I'm gonna step out of a higher perspective and just say it...Anyone want to take a guess at my Drop Dead candidates?

thanks for sharing that video, yuval uses an interesting word describing the “masses”: ‘superfluous’, meaning unwanted or useless.

“the masses don’t stand much of a chance…” sounds like wishful thinking ?

they also sound confident, almost over confident, in their ability to control the masses; i wonder if irony is present here in that these wef people are perhaps being controlled, unbeknownst to them, by higher darker forces who also view them as “superfluous”, lol.

I have to say that yesterday when I saw the news about the NYC subway shooting, my hackles were raised. After reading through this thread, the idea that there might be a false flag to drag the US into a hot war with Russia (as with Pearl Harbor which could have been prevented, and the Gulf of Tonkin incident) is upsetting, and is the last thing any normal person needs to happen. I live close enough to Chicago to be very concerned that it's a big shiny target and that a nuclear attack of any kind is not something I or most people are prepared to deal with, though my wife and I do have a loose bugout plan.

I've been telling my young cousins (a HS junior and recent HS grad) that there is no need to worry about nuclear war, and this is one time I really, really don't want to be proved wrong.

I am also within an hour and a half of Chicago. I think it’s interesting there are false flag theories surrounding it, but I don’t think they are likely.

There is currently more gun control legislation in the works and Illinois has really tight gun laws already, as well as very liberal policy making, so what would the PTB be trying to achieve there? Besides, Chicago has SO much violence everyday I don’t think anything there would be “shocking” enough.

There may well be more false flags but I would look more towards mass gatherings and places where the psychos are grasping for control. Just my theories.

Apparently April 1st is the start of Russia accepting Rubles and possibly gold for resources. This could be a nuclear bomb for the US dollar and with the situation in Ukraine I would not be surprised to see some sort of major false flag in Ukraine or related to the war there to shift as much focus on Russia as the reason for the mayhem.

If this does occur it would be the biggest “April fools” surprise any of us have ever seen. I can’t help but think “April fools day” has a bigger meaning than it ever did in the past. Possibly some cosmic time foolery in that we “celebrated” this day in the past for an event that would happen in the future.

Don’t be fooled!!

is it possible humanity was fooled by the planet management team, way back, when they changed the existing calendar to the Gregorian calendar. I recently watched a video where a fella was talking about a previous calendar with 13 months, each month with 28 days, leaving one extra day - and the beginning month of the new year was April. The current naming order doesn't jive i.e. September - sept meaning seven, October - oct meaning eight ... yet these are the ninth and tenth months, hmmmm. I agree, April 1st has a meaning that eludes us presently, and the "drop dead date" isn't about anything dropping or dyeing, but rather something new, a beginning of sorts, beginning with some cosmic tom/time foolery lol. mirth ?

I am also within an hour and a half of Chicago. I think it’s interesting there are false flag theories surrounding it, but I don’t think they are likely.

There is currently more gun control legislation in the works and Illinois has really tight gun laws already, as well as very liberal policy making, so what would the PTB be trying to achieve there? Besides, Chicago has SO much violence everyday I don’t think anything there would be “shocking” enough.

There may well be more false flags but I would look more towards mass gatherings and places where the psychos are grasping for control. Just my theories.
But right now, the violence is in the poorest neighborhoods. If the violence was on the Miracle Mile or somewhere like the Field Museum or Observatory, people would notice.

I don't think it would be a target for something like a nuclear strike, but I can't imagine a determined actor having a difficult time stopping time in Chicago by doing something on the expressway or any number of places that aren't typically targeted by bad actors.

I just don't want any attacks, but false flags are worse because then its our own government sacrificing humans for material gain.

Back
Top Bottom