April Drop Dead Date

If I remember correctly, the C's remark was given in the context of a discussion of finances.

Yes, it can be a "moment of inflection or change".

I agree with those who say it relates to the petrodollar and the unveiling of Putin's resource backed currency. Like when they predicted 0 New Year back in 2014, nothing spectacularly transformative happened immediately, though it creates a point of divergence which gains momentum over time along a different trajectory

Yes I think this april 2022 is going to be remembered in the "future" as part of the zero year.

The signs are there to see them, starting with the petrodollar problems, the end of Globalization announced by BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, the end of the unipolar world announced by Putin and without a doubt and as a consequence of all the above, the collapse of the supply chains.

It's an april dead drop in slow motion.

Something big is coming in my opinion. One in five container ships is now stuck at ports worldwide, with 30% of the backlog coming from China 🚨 https://t.co/FZU7L9kHhE
China’s strict COVID-19 lockdowns will exacerbate global supply chain woes and add to inflation in the coming months, experts say.
President Xi Jinping’s zero-COVID policy is being tested as the country struggles to tame its worst virus outbreak yet. Frustration is rising over food shortages, people being locked down in their homes for weeks, and a policy of killing pet dogs suspected of being infected with COVID.
Now, the economic effects are starting to show. Fuel demand in China is on track to drop 20% this month in the biggest decline since the first wave of COVID-19 lockdowns more than two years ago, sources told Bloomberg on Friday. And global supply chains are beginning to feel the crunch as well.
Even if strict lockdowns in Shanghai are lifted, U.S. ports will likely be slammed with a wave of pent-up cargo from newly reopened factories in China. That will lead to higher freight rates, Jensen says, and worsen congestion at ports worldwide.
Tesco is allowing three items per customer. Waitrose and Morrisons have limited shoppers to two items each. (Cooking oil)

Ukraine is a major exporter of sunflower oil. Many other exporters have suspended exports due to expected shortages also.
A popular supermarket called Morrison’s has apologised to customers after suffering shortages of stocks on Saturday. This picture was taken at 2pm.

This is becoming a regular issue in the UK, with shortages of many common foods.

Can anyone in the UK confirm?

Geopolitical analyst Alfredo Jalife said at a conference on lithium in Latin America that the Saudis no longer even answer Biden's phone calls and that the Saudis have reportedly canceled multiple meetings with Biden cabinet members.

This seems to be the case and a sign of the end of the petrodollar.

Biden Should Punish Saudi Arabia for Backing Russia​

As the United States and its allies stand united against the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Saudi Arabia is siding with Russia. By failing to publicly condemn the invasion and reiterating its commitment to the OPEC+ agreement, the Saudi government exposed cracks in its long-standing partnership with the United States.
Despite entreaties to raise oil production, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman allegedly declined to speak with U.S. President Joe Biden a week after speaking with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
By refusing to compensate for Russian oil, the crown prince is facilitating Putin’s aggression by allowing him to weaponize energy in the face of sanctions imposed by the international community and hold energy-dependent European countries hostage to Russian oil and gas.

Please, it is important to translate, and then everybody can understand. :-)
He says something like: "We are both no native speakers and that he thinks too that it will be a Bad day for the Rockefellers and co.

He translatet it for me in a eqaly Bad german, like my english was.
It should be funny, and it was for me :D

I text my messages here, most of the time without translator, so sometimes there will be misstakes, but I think, this way I will lern the best :-D

He says something like: "We are both no native speakers and that he thinks too that it will be a Bad day for the Rockefellers and co.

He translaret it for me in a eqaly Bad german, like my english was.
It should be funny, and it was for me :D

I Text my messages here, most of the time without translator, so sometimes there will be misstakes, but I think, this way I will lern the best :-D
Thank you!

'The "killing" of dollar is in full swing.'

Russia urges allies to dump dollar and euro in trade

25 Apr, 2022
Moscow has called on trading partners to switch to national currencies

Russia should increase settlements in national currencies with partner countries, Denis Manturov, head of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, said at the plenary session of the Innoprom international exhibition in Uzbekistan on Monday.

He was addressing countries within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), BRICS and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), of which Russia is a member.

According to the minister, in 2021, the growth of Russia’s trade turnover with partners within these associations amounted to about 38%, while together these unions make up roughly half of the global economy. According to Manturov, the future of their successful cooperation depends on how fast Russia’s partners move away from the US dollar and the euro toward national currencies in mutual settlements.

What is happening today in the global economy and in the world gives us a hint about how we need to rebuild our logistics, industrial cooperation, in what directions we can develop our economies. This [is] de-dollarization, and now we have added de-euroization, that is, the transition to our own currencies in order to be as independent as possible in terms of mutual settlements,” Manturov said.

The minister added that Western Europe and the US are now experiencing hyperinflation, which “affects the development of industrial sectors and the economy as a whole.” And reorienting cooperation within alliances which do not include the EU and the US to national currencies will give Russia’s partners maximum independence in the development of joint projects, he added.

I agree with those who say it relates to the petrodollar and the unveiling of Putin's resource backed currency.
The ruble keeps an upwards trend relative to the dollars. Today the ruble exchange rate is 1 for 0.0135 dollar. In this beginning of the intervention in Ukraine, which occurred on February 24th, it was only 1 to 0.0122. It mean the ruble value relative the dollar increased by 10%:

Capture.JPG
But, is it the ruble which gained value and/or the dollar that lost value? To answer this question we can to measure these currencies relative to commodities like gas or gold. And the picture is pretty clear:

Capture gold.JPG
The ruble gained about 8% relative the gold between now and the 24th of February (143-155). At the same time, the dollar followed an opposite trend and lost 2% relative to gold from 1860 to 1897 dollars an ounce:

Capture usd.JPG
Hence the increase of 10% (8% + 2%) of the ruble relative to the dollar. In other words, while the ruble purchase power relative to commodities like gold increased by 8%, the dollar purchase power relative to commodities like gold decreased by 2%.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Hence the increase of 10% (8% + 2%) of the ruble relative to the dollar. In other words, while the ruble purchase power relative to commodities like gold increased by 8%, the dollar purchase power relative to commodities like gold decreased by 2%.
And the best example of financial Judo has been displayed by Russia once again.

Russia would have been completely fine without the sanctions, but Washington went blackmailing and forcing its vassal states to sanction Russia (at their peril) and now Russia has a currency growing stronger and the US one that is growing weaker, I think that such is the plan of most nations, including Russia, and they probably would have hoped to have the trend be exactly what it is... but recent events have definitely accelerated the course.

And it's Judo because it was an attack that could only be remedied by the lifting of sanctions and tying Russia back to the dollar as much as possible, but the US won't... Just like Napoleon and Hitler back in their day, Hubris will turn their attempts to destroy Russia into their own beginning of the end I daresay.

Dear April,

Year after year, you make us stay on the edge of our seats for 30 remarkable days. This year, it has been another wild ride—we can't complain. You always seem to deliver the punch line without much warning. Nobody could have predicted the sudden end of the petrodollar, sneaky April! It's incredible how fast a simple human signature turned the world upside down—geomagnetic reversals are amateurs!

Forgive us for our late response, we wanted to give you enough time to materialize the highly expected "April Drop Dead Date." As you know, when things fall to the ground, they don't make a sound unless somebody is there to listen. Some things did in fact "drop dead," but we didn't hear them. Next time, if a "Drop Dead Date" is in your calendar, please give us a signal so we can all appreciate the effort you put in surprising us!

"May" the force be with you,

Cassiopaea Forum

"May" the force be with you,
Lol,

that's a killer line.. poor April.

Where I am at, I would usually welcome April as the one month where surely the sun would show up, and things would be warm... this year, I kept thinking that maybe April drop date also referred to the temperatures constantly dropping to nearly freezing in the Northern hemisphere.

April was really cold where I live.

Apparently, CERN was ‘restarted’ on 22/4/22. (mentioned in the DarkJournalist X-124 Deep State in the Hot Zone, Atlantis Rising show last night).
Wondering how it will affect the mix bag of energies.
The activation of CERN in Melbourne has been linked to an earthquake and the shooting up the shrine of remembrance.

Back
Top Bottom