ARE YOU FREE ?

From Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum (an organizing organ of the global plutocracy). The video's translator, from French:

"In this new world, we must accept transparency, and I'll even say total transparency. Everything is going to be transparent, and you have to get used to it. You have to behave accordingly. It becomes, how should I put it, integrated into your personality. But if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be afraid."

My own, brief, interpretation: (1) "new world" is an assertion that something you're not accustomed to, and may not be aware of, is upon us, irreversibly. (2) "total transparency" is 100% surveillance by someone or something. (3) "you have to get used to it" is a command stating that you can't stop surveillance and is upon you whether you want it or not. (4) "You have to behave accordingly" conveys that self-censorship will be required to the extent that it will become central and automatic to you. (5) "if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be afraid" clearly conveys that you should be afraid if whomever is watching you doesn't like what you're doing, and can and will bring negative consequences upon you.

Naturally, transparency is here being aimed at and foisted upon the ordinary citizen. Anyone who believes that the activities of government, intelligence agencies, the wealthy and powerful will become transparent is missing the message, IMO. For example, they're not going to tell you who Jeffrey Epstein's clients are.

Erik Prince (former Blackwater) touches upon this in an interview with Tucker Carlson earlier this year, at timestamp 01:16:32.

Last edited:
(5) "if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be afraid" clearly conveys that you should be afraid if whomever is watching you doesn't like what you're doing, and can and will bring negative consequences upon you.

It's called privacy. I'm an individual, not part of a hive-mind or the Borg from Star Trek. I need to know that there are places and times where I will have absolutely no interaction with other people and am free of the gaze and surveillance and interference of others, otherwise I'll lose my sense of individuality and self, and I'll go insane. That's what he means by 'integrate it into your personality': he means lost your sense of self and self of individuality. Give over your soul to the Beast, surrender your will and your mind.

Klaus should lead by example and have someone with a camera follow him around 24/7 on live stream. After all, if he has nothing to hide, he shouldn't be afraid.

It's called privacy. I'm an individual, not part of a hive-mind or the Borg from Star Trek. I need to know that there are places and times where I will have absolutely no interaction with other people and am free of the gaze and surveillance and interference of others, otherwise I'll lose my sense of individuality and self, and I'll go insane. That's what he means by 'integrate it into your personality': he means lost your sense of self and self of individuality. Give over your soul to the Beast, surrender your will and your mind.

Klaus should lead by example and have someone with a camera follow him around 24/7 on live stream. After all, if he has nothing to hide, he shouldn't be afraid.
Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to Klaus Schwab, time to put a spotlight on him.

Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to Klaus Schwab, time to put a spotlight on him.
He is stepping down as head of the WEF at the beginning of next year:

I wonder why - maybe too much spotlight for him or he realized that he was being made into the scapegoat for what the PTB are doing?

Apparently Tony Blair may become his successor.

Back
Top Bottom