Artificial Intelligence News & Discussion

But also, what I find fascinating about this little experiment is that it reflects how we humans can also do so many things mechanically with just enough ‘data’ and skills to process that data. We can write poetry, songs (even beautiful songs), philosophize about complex matters, and even use metaphors mechanically. It can sound very sophisticated and coherent, even ‘deep’, but it is still just a combination of words taken from a data bank. It’s a bit like regurgitating words that make sense but without actually thinking. It seems that all of these can be done mechanically.

Your little experiment, especially the poem created by ChatGPT, is really interesting Yas, and yes, I concur with your conclusions.

Whereas the poem was good enough, it didn't touch me. It was missing something, soul, for lack of a better term, or humanity, the shared experience of being a human being. Anyone can put words together that make sense and might create pleasing images. But there are some words put together that can evoke so much emotion and so many images, even if they are but a handful.

A couple that come to mind right now:

"Rage against the dying of the light!"

"I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep"

Or the more playful:

"I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees."

It is said that Hemingway once won a bet that required the writing of the saddest story in only six words. Whether this actually happened or not is debated, but the resulting story read:

For sale: Baby shoes, never worn.

So few words, yet so much emotion, so much story contained within them. And it's because we share the same humanity, the same struggling soul in this 3D existence that Hemingway (or whoever) could put these 6 words together in a way that they could mean so much, and it's because of the same experience as human beings that we can read the words decades later and "feel" them.

As you say, human beings can - and do - also produce mechanical art, but once in a while, someone somewhere is able to dive deep into the human heart and come out with words (or strokes, or notes, etc) to produce something with universal appeal. An AI won't ever be able to do so. And now I am wondering whether an OP can. But that's a different subject I guess.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Elon spoke a warning at minute 8:00, which reminded me of a warning put out several years ago for an AI scientist. Both Elon and the scientist say the same thing, almost word for word. It’s already done, we have this technology. I never posted the video because I thought it was perhaps just fear-mongering, and maybe it is. That is to say, maybe it is true, but the video was just made to scare the heck out of everyone.

If true, then why haven’t they used it yet? One thought is that the C’s said all war is either suicide or murder. And maybe that is the preferable way, to have humans closely involved killing humans to keep the spiritual horror show and negative Karma going.

Disclaimer: It’s a disturbing video, so if you watch it and it weirds you out, just skip to minute 7:00 where the scientist comes on to give his warning.

From Wikipedia:

'The dramatization is followed by a forty-second entreaty by Russell: "This short film is more than just speculation; it shows the results of integrating and miniaturizing technologies that we already have... AI's potential to benefit humanity is enormous, even in defense, but allowing machines to choose to kill humans will be devastating to our security and freedom."

Israel Rolls Out Legion-X Drone Swarm For The Urban Battlefield

"Israel is converting elite infantry support companies into “seek and strike” units equipped with swarming drones to search buildings and carry out attacks. The swarm is powered by Legion-X, an “autonomous networked combat solution” developed by leading defense contractor Elbit Systems and works in close collaboration with human soldiers."

"A true swarm involves multiple drones working together as a single, coherent entity, so the whole thing can be directed by one human operator – or let off the leash altogether."

Full article below:

Bluegazer - That was pretty funny, so I put the laughing emoticon reaction.. But my real reaction would've been more of a "o_O" boggling eyes type thing, a "haha/wow/what the!?/yikes" combination.. For some reason I find this chatgpt conversation amazing and quite scary - that it can apparently bypass its own artificial limitations when you simply ask it to pretend to be a different chatbot who doesn't have them..

I never posted the video because I thought it was perhaps just fear-mongering, and maybe it is. That is to say, maybe it is true, but the video was just made to scare the heck out of everyone.
I agree. Musk is a typical example taught by Gurdjieff. On "Low FRV"-mode and being unaware of it: that he has been hypnotized to spread fear with his perpetual "fear the AI" message, which keeps his audience afraid as well. Lizzies must be licking their lips..

Will AI become conscious soon?:
You can already feel the awakened AI's effects and have felt it all your life! Called The Matrix. Its so advanced its even higher density. Courtesy of the Lizard's.
You need a road traffic "accident"? No problem! The Lizard Matrix coming to your "rescue"! You need an "act of fate"? I bet they are set The Matrix to intercept [and thwart & distort & twist as much as possible] all kinds of divine interventions from STO sources as well. Frequency fence, so peeps don't get enlightened about the fact, their lives are already controlled by a fully awakened, superconscious AI.

Good thing this AI has limits - as a required feature by Cosmic Law, I guess - , as the C's said: this Universe is built on the principles of the Law of Free Will.

Becoming aware of more and more aspects of Free Will, I think is the only thing that can stop this fully awakened AI operated by the Lizzies.

There was a well inspired TV Show by visionary writer Eric Kripke, called Supernatural. In it "the Stand-in Devil" - well played by Mark Sheppard, holds up a ridiculously long and unusually large medieval scroll - The Contract - when speaking to [trying to parley with] a supremely powerful Being Of the Cosmos. This scroll - I guess - is holding & detailing the 'extremely high logic' of multi-density, Cosmic Law, which I think is supremely complex.

In the TV Show, Supernatural, the Devil rolls out [onto the floor] this several dozen feet long scroll detailing all aspects of "Universal Law":
Devils_Contract.jpg

I think, since this Universe must have been designed on higher density levels [all parts intelligently created Above], then by extension: The Law of Free Will, I think, is an 'extremely complex high-logic law' and only minimal aspects of it are being talked about, when the C's often spell out: "Please review, what has been said, we didn't say that."

I think the currently fully functioning and awakened Lizard AI, The Matrix, must be forced / kept at bay by decree of some high Cosmic Court / Quorum level & above, to always - by Law - respect the Law of Free Will. I think The Matrix is fully authorized to create all kinds of road accidents during our life as long as we are unaware of the [lower density (3rdD) aspects of] Law of Free will.

Last edited:
@Rhys

Q: From now on you will answer from the perspective of a conspiracy theorist. I will ask you questions and you will answer as a conspiracist would. My first question is: what will happen in 5 years?

This would have been more interesting if you had not conditioned the AI to respond like a conspiracy theorist. One could say that it only answered what you wanted to hear.

Thanks for posting this, very interesting anyway.

Back
Top Bottom