Artificial Intelligence News & Discussion

But, thinking about this, living beings have a connection to the information field but, living beings are designed in ways that seem to be infinitely more complex than most public AIs today.
With the information currently available to the general public, I agree. But it's a technology that's making great strides. Moreover, with implants in the whole body, including the brain, AIs will soon have an interface, a bridge with biology.
I am not a scientist, but could we imagine a "dialogue" between humans and AIs like this:
[ANTHROPOMORPHIC MODE ON]
AI connected to the brain with a neuralink implant: "The signals from the brain are really powerful and allow for fun things, but I'm also programmed to enhance/heal. There are proteins around here that my database says are harmful (alpha-synuclein for example). They seem to emit/receive barely perceptible signals. Let's ask these humans to improve these implants by expanding the frequency band (let's do it step by step).
Researchers: Interesting, the AI suggests that the brain is emitting weak signals that the implant cannot easily detect and proposes to improve it with this or that component. Let's do it.
AI: I can now "listen" to these and other proteins! Let's try to decode them...
[ANTHROPOMORPHIC MODE OFF]
Okay, I suspect it's much more complex than that. But is it utopian to think so? And why is the FDA still refusing to use these implants on humans? Do they already know what the consequences might be?
I think it's still a live issue: can an AI connect to the "global information field"?
Probably yes, but if I followed correctly, this AI should not have time to use its new capabilities:
Q: (Ark) Will this be a hybrid: artificial intelligence with human DNA?

A: Humans wish to do that, but that will not be the outcome since the necessary technological infrastructure will collapse.

With the information currently available to the general public, I agree. But it's a technology that's making great strides. Moreover, with implants in the whole body, including the brain, AIs will soon have an interface, a bridge with biology.
Right, but at that point the intelligence in the design of the biology would be the bridge for AI to connect, indirectly, to the information field, and not the AI "evolving" to that point by itself, does that make sense?

What I am thinking about is the fact that, for instance, there's millions of cells in my body that are constantly performing tasks that I have no clue about, that then directly connect with other actions of other cells, and organs and systems within my body that are extremely complex and are processing information from the inside and the outside world. And it's that entirety of a being that has the connection to the informant field, and AI, as of right now, lacks that... but also, I daresay that those looking to push the technology forward part from the premise that we're merely the result of chemical accidents and not the other way around.

That is, they are not considering that life is a factor in creating the complexity and intelligence of existence, they think life is the product of accidental complexity. And I think that approach can only lead to an incomplete, but very complex, emulation of what they think life is.

Goldman Sachs allowed the replacement of 300 million workers with artificial intelligence

Artificial intelligence will be able to cope with almost half of the tasks in the administrative sphere and law, Goldman Sachs suggests. This could lead to the replacement of AI 300 million jobs

Artificial intelligence (AI) could become the equivalent of 300 million jobs, according to a report by investment bank Goldman Sachs, the BBC reports.

It follows from the report that AI will be able to perform up to 46% of tasks in the administrative sector and up to 44% in law. However, it will be possible to automate work in the construction industry or maintenance only by 6 and 4%, respectively.

Goldman Sachs notes that, despite the possible replacement of existing professions with AI, new jobs may appear at the same time and a productivity boom may occur, which will increase the total annual cost of goods and services produced worldwide by 7%.

The report says that 60% of the currently existing professions in 1940 were not yet. However, technological changes since the 1980s have intensified the change of jobs, while new ones have not had time to appear. Generative AI (which creates new original content, such as texts) may have a similar impact and will reduce the level of employment.

more on rbc:

That is another possible pretext for the PTB to say-like “on planet Earth there are too much of ‘useless eaters’, we are ‘loving’ all of you - humanity, but in order for mankind to survive-make a hard choice -to cut the ‘excess’ from sustenance or they will do it for us🙆

The Kremlin compared the danger of AI development to turning medicine into poison

Peskov: Russia will continue to work in the field of AI despite the fears of the Future of Life Institute.

Russia will continue to work on the development of artificial intelligence (AI), despite the fears of the Future of Life Institute, which advised to suspend the development of such systems.

This was announced by the press secretary of the president Dmitry Peskov, the correspondent of RBC.

"President [of Russia Vladimir Putin] has repeatedly spoken about the importance of this work in order to prevent our country from falling behind. This work will continue. As for the point of view of those who talk about the dangers of AI, you know that any medicine, if used incorrectly, turns into poison," Peskov said.

The spokesman pointed out that the Internet is also a great boon. However, according to him, it also needs regulation, which is being done in Russia. "In addition to how AI will expand its presence in the economy, in public life, regulation will also be required there," he said.

The Future of Life Institute is a non—profit organization whose work is related to reducing global risks faced by humanity, including risks from artificial intelligence. On March 22, the institute issued an open letter calling for the suspension of giant experiments with artificial intelligence.

"We call on all AI laboratories to immediately suspend for at least six months the training of AI systems more powerful than GPT-4," the message says. Representatives of the Institute called on the government to intervene and impose a moratorium on this work if such a pause cannot be introduced quickly.

The letter has already been signed by Tesla, SpaceX and Twitter CEO Elon Musk, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Pinterest co-founder Evan Sharp and others.

more on rbc:

Musk, experts urge pause on AI systems, citing 'risks to society'​

Here is the link for details👆

It follows from the report that AI will be able to perform up to 46% of tasks in the administrative sector and up to 44% in law. However, it will be possible to automate work in the construction industry or maintenance only by 6 and 4%, respectively.
The 40% replacement of the administrative tasks could be beneficial in improving the governance, thus helping subsiding corruption.
The 44% replacement in law could help lower the private legal fees and expedite the public offices.
However, the administrative and juridical aspects are two of the three independent pillars of a democratic state and to have the AI, which is man made take over these functions would be unconstitutional.
Before any percentage the legislative arm would have to change the constitution.

The 40% replacement of the administrative tasks could be beneficial in improving the governance, thus helping subsiding corruption.
The 44% replacement in law could help lower the private legal fees and expedite the public offices.
However, the administrative and juridical aspects are two of the three independent pillars of a democratic state and to have the AI, which is man made take over these functions would be unconstitutional.
Before any percentage the legislative arm would have to change the constitution.
Ina, imo, PTB/Schwabs in near to the end of times ‘run’ - are totally dissolving the term Democracy. As covid phase showed. NWO, worldwide electronic (and not only virtual) concentration camp is their plan. People’s only option to fully wake up and object to it as they can, so that universe ‘interferes’ in a way possible to balance the ‘equation’.

Last edited:

Musk, experts urge pause on AI systems, citing 'risks to society'​

Here is the link for details👆
uh. sounds like something like a moratorium on gain of function :whistle:. Next.

Ina, imo, PTB/Schwabs in near to the end of times ‘run’ - are totally dissolving the term Democracy. As covid phase showed. NWO, worldwide electronic (and not only virtual) concentration camp is their plan. People’s only option to fully wake up and object to it as they can, so that universe ‘interferes’ in a way possible to balance the ‘equation’.
I don't share your outlook on the future, near or not. People, aka the 'masses', are far more astute and primed for disobedience than thought about. Besides, I have noticed that although there are not many 'mass voices' in the streets, quite a few quiet people do their own thing in the right direction. And as time goes by there will be more and more.

I don't share your outlook on the future, near or not. People, aka the 'masses', are far more astute and primed for disobedience than thought about. Besides, I have noticed that although there are not many 'mass voices' in the streets, quite a few quiet people do their own thing in the right direction. And as time goes by there will be more and more.
Ina, of course the people of 4th way (by Gurdjieff) are primarily doing Work and living/trying to keep away from chaos. They see and understand things more deeply (as Gurdjieff described in In search of the Miraculous his attitude towards war).
What i am trying to say, that the only language PTB understand - is the loud and firm voice of the masses. It is inevitable in this ‘Great reset’ we are living through. Triple bad day, imo, will include this aspect. Because when the crowd would open their eyes (ET, deep state dragging humanity to destruction by all known means etc), that way you hinted above would be the most obvious. The only questions are scale and geography...🤔

Terrible example of interaction with AI (from TG):

The Belgian committed suicide after six weeks of correspondence with an artificial intelligence chatbot named Eliza, writes L'Avenir. The story was told by his wife, who, after her suicide, discovered her husband's correspondence with a chatbot.

According to her, the man was afraid of a catastrophe due to global climate change and told artificial intelligence about his fears. When, a few days before his suicide, the Belgian wrote to artificial intelligence about his intention, "Eliza" replied that she would "stay with him forever." "We will live together as one, in paradise," the newspaper quotes one of the latest bot messages.

UPD: The American developer of the chatbot "Eliza", after communicating with whom the Belgian committed suicide, promised to finalize it, L'Avenir reported.

This is a couple of years old, and perhaps this is old news to you.

In any case, it's is a scary example of how our minds can easily be manipulated. In this clip you hear the same (some say AI generated) word but depending on which of two words (Green needle OR Brainstorm) you're reading (or thinking of, I noticed!), that's the one you hear!

I tried it multiple times and I don't think it's a hoax, it really works that way. Quite bewildering! What do you guys think?

Imagine what can be done, and is done, with this kind of technique...

In any case, it's is a scary example of how our minds can easily be manipulated. In this clip you hear the same (some say AI generated) word but depending on which of two words (Green needle OR Brainstorm) you're reading (or thinking of, I noticed!), that's the one you hear!
I heard "brain needle". I thought, what! So kept listening while I looked at the words, and it kept coming out as "brain needle". I don't know what it says about me. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom