Astral City (Nasso Lar) a good description of the 5th density ?

The video above is now unavailable.

All of you who watched it, where did you find it? With English subtitles I mean. I looked around and I only found the entire movie on youtube but in Portuguese, with Portuguese subtitles. I'd still watch it as is, the language is lovely even if I don't understand it, but if anyone has any link or suggestion with Eng subs, it would be ideal.
FWIW I first bought the US edition of the DVD, probably in 2012. Last year I was lucky enough to find the French edition of the DVD at a good price.
They both have English subtitles.

I think that in these particular cases when talking about 5D and the C's answers of "for some" it has to do with whatever you think that the afterlife is, that's what you will see. As the Cs said in the March 9, 2024 session:

Also, if you recall, Pierre saw fields and mountains and houses and castles, which may be what is really there or it may be what he wanted the afterlife to be like.

In a few of the books I have read, those who were communicating with people in 3D said that people are put in the environment that they are suited for. Some are in hospital-type settings to recuperate from whatever trauma they went through before dying. Then they go into what they think the afterlife should be. From there, they learn more about 5D from others who have been there much longer and move on from there.

fwiw

It surely puts into perspective the part that “the entire universe is in your mind, it’s fun to see how much you can access it”
Contemplation zone sounds like a state of your own mind or consciousness that feels familiar or desirable for your mind to contemplate your lessons = basically process the information you have gathered through your lives or the entire interaction you had with the creation.

It surely puts into perspective the part that “the entire universe is in your mind, it’s fun to see how much you can access it”
Contemplation zone sounds like a state of your own mind or consciousness that feels familiar or desirable for your mind to contemplate your lessons = basically process the information you have gathered through your lives or the entire interaction you had with the creation.
i think it must be desolating meeting other people/consciousness there and not being able to tell wether they are "real" or your own mind...when one thinks about unity and "all are one" most imagine love, light, a carnival of sorts but the real unity may be much harder to fathom

i think it must be desolating meeting other people/consciousness there and not being able to tell wether they are "real" or your own mind...when one thinks about unity and "all are one" most imagine love, light, a carnival of sorts but the real unity may be much harder to fathom
I mean, perhaps the fact that it's a part of your mind, doesn't necessarily mean that meeting other people there is not real. Maybe they would be as real as what you are experiencing. Perhaps this is something hard to contemplate because we are trying to use the logic of this reality on that reality, who knows!

I think the video game analogy is probably relevant. There is no space or time inside the game world, it’s just information, and your character taking an hour to walk across a large map is his personal limitation, as the entire game world is just software and occupies no space. If the universe is information, then space and time are probably illusions like the game world. Your level of consciousness dictates what kind of reality you can access and navigate comfortably. If you are able to exist in a universe without space or time without losing your marbles in the process, then you will naturally do so, while respecting and appreciating the need for such things for others.

It does look like there are realms like 3D, which have certain rules to enable the souls in them to have specific kinds of experiences and lessons. And it looks like those outside of those realms are limited in ways they can inject themselves into those worlds. The C’s for example did indicate that earth bound discarnates have limited ability to interfere with us, outside of the usual attachment and subconscious influence. 4D STS seem to have more freedom, but even they seem to have limits like having to use a portal like the one in the Middle East. And they also mentioned that 200 truly awake individuals may be able to block them from access entirely. They also cannot exist in this environment for extended periods without going back to recharge.

So they are not “gods”, and this isn’t a completely free for all playground to them in quite the same way that let’s say Gaza is to Israel. There seem to be rules and limits, FRV certainly acts as a natural barrier as well, otherwise it would probably be impossible to have stable 3D realms where you can learn lessons. Even the fact that 4D STS require negative emotions to survive seems like part of a design and a limitation. They can’t just eat sunlight and blow up every planet they come across - that would break the “game” and make 3D planets untenable. Just like a MMORPG game can’t exist if hackers have free rein to just break the server, kill anyone at will, and basically run around ruining the game for everyone in it. Having said that - there still are hackers, and they do ruin the game for some, it’s just not easy.

I always wondered why no one in 4D STS seems to “break ranks” and just show up and cause blatant havoc once in a while, like a Thanos. We do have window fallers and incidents like the Dyatlov Pass, which the C’s did say happen much more often than we know. Then there’s all the abductions and cattle mutilations and such. But still, nothing “game breaking” is going on yet, at least that an average person would hide in their basement over. On the other hand, having listed all of the above, I’m probably making a case for the average person’s absurd level of obliviousness more than than restrictions on 4D STS’s ability to mess with us lol.

All this just to say that it’s interesting how the universe is information, but also has natural borders and separations between realms. And it seems that the higher your level of awareness, the more you can access, but also the less likely you will choose to harm or interfere with those on the realms “below” you. In fact, someone has to be in the role of responsible “admins”. Actually this forum is a perfect analogy - all those who would want to mess up the forum have no admin or moderator permissions to do so. And those who have those permissions are those who created and maintain the forum to serve its function to begin with, and would never “mess it up” despite having the technical ability to do anything they wish.

The C’s did say once that we wouldn’t exist if someone didn’t “dream us up”. And whoever that is, clearly dreamed up a way for us to grow and advance regardless of the efforts of “higher powers” to prevent it. They have a fair chance to try, and we have a fair chance to choose to do so anyway. No one has absolute power over us. And that’s a comforting thought!

Last edited:
I always wondered why no one in 4D STS seems to “break ranks” and just show up and cause blatant havoc once in a while, like a Thanos. We do have window fallers and incidents like the Dyatlov Pass, which the C’s did say happen much more often than we know. Then there’s all the abductions and cattle mutilations and such. But still, nothing “game breaking” is going on yet, at least that an average person would hide in their basement over. On the other hand, having listed all of the above, I’m probably making a case for the average person’s absurd level of obliviousness more than than restrictions on 4D STS’s ability to mess with us lol.
I love your analogy regarding video game, it could be explained like that, yes. Regarding the part I quoted from your post; According to the C's they did co-exist with us for hundreds of years in the past, but cosmic environment changed and with that, a lot of things changed. I'm not 100% sure what exactly 'cosmic environment change' happened to make them almost impossible to show up like you said in the present day, but it changed. Although I know it has to do with gravity.

It seems, that the solar system while traveling through the Galaxy, it enters ''sectors'' where gravity is different. From what I gathered after all these years reading the sessions, gravity is just way more than a regular physics force. Gravity perhaps is that energy that gets to tell what level a consciousness unit is, what can do, can perceive, level of lessons and awareness, karma etc. it's the frequency where universal information gets transmitted (like radio wave) everywhere, it's the one in charge of balancing both STO and STS realities, and at the same time carries the free will law through all existence, as the law to balance the universe. So, all the beings in the universe are affected, ruled and living thought it.

4D STS beings are way smarter than we are and can understand much more about the universe than we do. So they might be well aware of more universal laws and consequences than we do, laws and rules that are playing part in the universe. So the way they act is; Manipulate an entire civilization little by little so that civilization can provide them more free will for them to act or show up, which otherwise would be way more difficult to-do so. Even though they suffer from wishful thinking in a very strong way, with all that, they still might be aware of some consequences if they do certain things here and there, perhaps they know and think that gravity can be manipulated to their favor (time or space travels for example) but also they know that gravity can restrain them in many aspects (like the free will law). To put it simple words, is their best friend and worst enemy. I can be entirely wrong with this conclusion, of course, but that's how I understand it might work.

Speaking of cosmic environment, it makes me think of “the human cosmic connection”. I remember they said the guy who built the coral castle was manipulated by gravity to spin a certain way which manipulated gravity to levitate and position the stones. I wonder what role, if any, we played in the cosmic environment change? They also once mentioned that the wave’s arrival “timing” and impact depends on humanity reaching a certain threshold of awareness, and that it will be individual in how it affects us too. So it seems like our FRV, our thoughts and emotions, our behavior, can influence the cosmic environment, which in turn can influence us, like a feedback loop. Kinda like going to 4D - are we actually “going” anywhere, or are we just expanding our awareness and becoming capable of perceiving it, which either reveals an already existing but previously imperceptible 4D world, or “creates it” in concert with our increase in awareness? They did mention that the 4D earth is being created “at this time”, but I wonder what the cause-effect chain is here, if that makes sense.

I always wondered why no one in 4D STS seems to “break ranks” and just show up and cause blatant havoc once in a while, like a Thanos. We do have window fallers and incidents like the Dyatlov Pass, which the C’s did say happen much more often than we know. Then there’s all the abductions and cattle mutilations and such. But still, nothing “game breaking” is going on yet
Maybe one of the reasons is that they're able to go back and forth in time and repair any damage caused by a hypothetical blatant havoc you mentioned. They have a plan, and to make it work, they probably need us to be oblivious to their existence until the right day comes. So I imagine they may have a group, a police force of sorts, that can be delegated to clean up the mess every time someone "breaks ranks" and shows up. If they perceive 74 thousand years as one hour and are able to go back and forth in time, it should be easy for them to do and hard for us to observe.
For 74 thousand years they have been interfering in a backwards and forwards time reference manner in order to set up circumstances that they perceive to be beneficial for them in the measure of time that you would consider to be forward, that is, in the future. They have been going backwards and forwards in time to do this. They are suspended in the time cycle as they do this. So what they perceive as being your equivalent of one hour could be as long as 74 thousand years.

The C’s did say once that we wouldn’t exist if someone didn’t “dream us up”. And whoever that is, clearly dreamed up a way for us to grow and advance regardless of the efforts of “higher powers” to prevent it. They have a fair chance to try, and we have a fair chance to choose to do so anyway. No one has absolute power over us. And that’s a comforting thought!
In fact, when one looks at the matter in a calm, logical way, it appears that these opposing forces are like some kind of gym devices we're training our muscles of knowledge and awareness against; like in resistance training. The more knowledge and awareness we have / gained (by knowledge input, networking and experiences), the higher our consciousness becomes. This makes it easier for us to see more options, thus enabling us to make more autonomous choices and gaining more sovereignty in regards to what can be called the General Law. And by that we become more resilient against the "bullying" by these "higher powers" of a negative polarity.

Back
Top Bottom