Astral City (Nasso Lar) a good description of the 5th density ?

the soap opera vibes is what prevented me watching till the end, but that's not surprising given most of the cast are soap opera actors from the corrupt globo tv channel
they have this costume of simplifying things to match ideological agendas which mixed with Kardecism old views gives it an annoying tone

Apparently there is a sequel to Astral City, called "Astral City 2: The messengers"

Sequence from Astral City (2010), an astral city where spirits go to learn lessons and knowledge. In the new feature, André Luiz (Renato Prieto) joins a group of spirits led by Ancieto (Edson Celulari) with the mission of being messengers. They leave for Earth to accompany a mission that has the risk of failure. The purpose is to link the spirit world and Earth. Together, the group is dedicated to taking care of three people who are part of this mission, not knowing that they are the chosen ones. Otávio (Felipe de Carolis), a young medium who has not been fulfilling his mission, Isidoro (Mouhamed Harfouch), a spiritist center leader and Fernando (Rafael Sieg), a businessman.

Here is a link to the trailer, English subtitles
It is supposed to be released in theatres.

The Astral City was mentioned to me by other forum members and I liked it so much I downloaded an MP4 version in Portuguese with English subtitles. It made a similar impression on me as @Steph_rivers mentioned as an example of what an STO afterlife might be or for that matter current life. The idea of networking seemed to be the normal process with feedback and helping one another heal from emotional traumas of their past lives.

I don't know if I will have any opportunity to share it with family or friends but I think it was very well done. The subtitles make it difficult to absorb all the nuances and details so it is worth watching more than once.

While it is available here is the version I saved that has multiple language subtitles:

The video above is now unavailable.

All of you who watched it, where did you find it? With English subtitles I mean. I looked around and I only found the entire movie on youtube but in Portuguese, with Portuguese subtitles. I'd still watch it as is, the language is lovely even if I don't understand it, but if anyone has any link or suggestion with Eng subs, it would be ideal.

All of you who watched it, where did you find it? With English subtitles I mean. I looked around and I only found the entire movie on youtube but in Portuguese, with Portuguese subtitles. I'd still watch it as is, the language is lovely even if I don't understand it, but if anyone has any link or suggestion with Eng subs, it would be ideal.
I have not watched it, but I'm usually good at finding hidden things on the web... But this time I was quite unsuccessful. Even on peer-to-peer sites that are not legal, it's nowhere to be found.
Here is a possible explanation: Quando ‘Nosso Lar 2’ vai estrear no streaming? | Em Cartaz

On the afternoon of this Friday, the 1st, Disney announced that the film Nosso Lar 2 would arrive in the Star+ catalog on March 13th. However, hours later, the company admitted that there was a mistake, apologized and warned that, in fact there is no set date for the debut of the spiritual film on streaming. “Contrary to what was announced in Star+'s March release bulletin, the film Nosso Lar 2 will not premiere on the platform this month. There is still no set release date for streaming, we will soon announce the correct release date”, says the errata sent to VEJA. The film is still showing in theaters.

I found the first movie available to rent: Astral City: A Spiritual Journey streaming online

If anyone has saved a copy on their computer, they might agree to upload it to their Dropbox (or something similar) and share the upload link to you.

the soap opera vibes is what prevented me watching till the end, but that's not surprising given most of the cast are soap opera actors from the corrupt globo tv channel
they have this costume of simplifying things to match ideological agendas which mixed with Kardecism old views gives it an annoying tone
Thanks @ImaPrototype for your perspective. I had not known about the Kardecism link to the concepts in the Astral City movie or the Globo TV channel. I am not a fan of soap operas either but I found the movie to a least give a possible way for some to think about the afterlife.

How do you see the Globo TV channel as being corrupt?

Reincarnation is not emphasized in Christianity and there are only a few hints in the scriptures to even indicate it as a possibility.

Recently the Cs were asked about the Astral City movie and they said "For some" it may be a close representation of their afterlife experience.

Session 9 March 2024:
(irjO) Is the movie 'Astral City', which tells the journey of a doctor who dies and goes, lives, and works in "heaven", close to how we perceive and exist in 5th density?

A: For some.

Also, the concept of reincarnation seems to be one that the Cs do have comments:

Session 17 1995:

Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future lives, there is no such thing as reincarnation, then how can you be us...

A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.

i don't think the movie is all corruption just distorted in the way it's presented which is natural given the dubious cast
it strikes me with a naive-hypnotic and "we're the gatekeepers of heaven" vibe
though i grew up watching TV as a kid so may be biased but the fact is that Globo receives money from the current government to spit lies in the form of "journalism" and fiction every damn day that's nothing new i bet in most countries it works the same with the biggest media channels it doesn't surprise me that in the first few months of government Lula cut nearly a R$ billion from public health/education and injected into social media/marketing

Recently the Cs were asked about the Astral City movie and they said "For some" it may be a close representation of their afterlife experience.
I think that in these particular cases when talking about 5D and the C's answers of "for some" it has to do with whatever you think that the afterlife is, that's what you will see. As the Cs said in the March 9, 2024 session:
(thorbiorn) There is the book: “Dancing Past the Dark: Distressing Near-Death Experiences”, by Nancy Evans Bush. What influences the variability of near-death experiences, and in particular why do some people have disturbing experiences?

A: No matter where you go, there you are.

Q: (L) So you have distressing near-death experiences because of the way you behaved or treated other people in life?

A: Yes.
Also, if you recall, Pierre saw fields and mountains and houses and castles, which may be what is really there or it may be what he wanted the afterlife to be like.
Q: (Joe) And when you look around, what's your environment like?

A: (Pierre) Fields and mountains and little houses and castles.

Q: (L) So in other words, what you're seeing in your environment is what you're used to, what you like, what you imagine Heaven to be like. Is that it?

A: (Pierre) Yes.
In a few of the books I have read, those who were communicating with people in 3D said that people are put in the environment that they are suited for. Some are in hospital-type settings to recuperate from whatever trauma they went through before dying. Then they go into what they think the afterlife should be. From there, they learn more about 5D from others who have been there much longer and move on from there.

fwiw

I think that in these particular cases when talking about 5D and the C's answers of "for some" it has to do with whatever you think that the afterlife is, that's what you will see. As the Cs said in the March 9, 2024 session:

Also, if you recall, Pierre saw fields and mountains and houses and castles, which may be what is really there or it may be what he wanted the afterlife to be like.

In a few of the books I have read, those who were communicating with people in 3D said that people are put in the environment that they are suited for. Some are in hospital-type settings to recuperate from whatever trauma they went through before dying. Then they go into what they think the afterlife should be. From there, they learn more about 5D from others who have been there much longer and move on from there.

fwiw
Yes I think what you say is possible.

I believe that there is a time (in a place where time does not matter) where healing takes place.

In general, you reach the other side with a lack of love, with hatred, with despair, with a multitude of preconceived ideas due to social programming during life, so before moving forward you heal and balance all of that.

To give an example (which is not proof), some time after a relative of mine died by hanging (he committed suicide), I dreamed about him.

His entire family was dysfunctional, without love or respect for others. He was alone and no one cared about him.

In my dream he was at a meal with the whole family, in which everyone was happy and happily shared anecdotes with him. His expression was one of surprise and joy at feeling accepted and sharing things with his family.

So I believe that there is that period of, let's say healing of the previous life, in which we will be in a unique experience for each person (although there will surely be many similar ones for many people).
and once the healing is carried out, the person will continue to their next destination after reuniting with their fifth density self.

Maybe.

FWIW, have found a version of the movie in Portugese with English subtitles on Odysee. In case you didn't rent the version with the English synchronisation yet, it may be something for you (and others).

I guess knowledge. Knowledge that is shared and collated, compare by others. This allows you to be a better observer to influence and create real-lity.
I was having a similar thought: That whatever is experienced as reality in 5D and transferred into 3D, for example by Pierre's experiences via Laura & C's, or via Chico Xavier as a medium becomes kind of a networked-upon consensus / hypothesis about how 5D reality might appear to many.

And that because it is an ethereal density it depends on the state of mind - who one is, which defines "where" they are; i.e. how they experience that reality. And when the state of mind is being changed by certain work, the perceived environment changes as well.

I think it's the same in 3D, only that it is not so gravely apparant like what we know from the descriptions of 5D thus far. For example, if one feels like being in a daily rat race then one may feel that everything just "sucks" - in a literal sense, as if the life force is being sucked out of you. But if one takes time to value the good things in one's everyday life, one may perceive more of them and thus things may become easier for them and appear brighter and lighter as consequence.

It's like a certain work as practicing gratitude (and other means) has changed the "environment" in 3D as well, where some healing has been taken place and continues to improve the circumstances for people involved in such work.

Back
Top Bottom